The ATT Tank Raid is difficult. (Merged Threads)

1234568Next

Replies

• Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    they aren't super people. they can't just get it done at the snap of a finger. plus they know what they are doing. i doubt people are stopping the game completely. they might be stopping guilds but that's just a part of the game. there are many other parts to the game and other ways to make money.

not everyone plays every part of the game to begin with.

You are wrong. Raids are only way to be able to finish character, so its only way to be succesfull in any other aspect of the game.

Since Tank launch half of my guild started to think about leaving too. We can finish T7 rancorn in few hours (with heavy restrictions, for weaker members to be able to participate) and Ye we are doind tank raid since Launch and we are in 3/4th of the raid.. And Yes you can now see drastic inactiviny in that raid. Everyone hates it.

Raid is bad in concept. There is a lot of way how you can be one hited without being able to prevent it. But most of us can live with this. But the TIME you hav to invest there is ridiculous. I never saw such bad work in my life. Do devs knos that game should be fun?
  • SereneGilt
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    So when they nerf the normal tier, then when we are all level 85/g11 a few weeks, we can then complain it's too easy like the Rancor.

Problem is not in dificulty. Its in two things. Animation times and Bilions of HP. When I do on my 5 tries Milion dmg and its not even 1% of the raid. Its great reason for rage quit.
    Post edited by SereneGilt on
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options

Don't know, but it's not the game's fault if we the players aren't organizing ourselves....is it? If I had a 25-man guild, I would be shopping around for a merger, but that's me.

So when our guild of 50 finishes T7 Rancor in 40 mins it's our own fault for not liking the Tank raid? You know, you are absolutely right.

I tried to like it, but too much health make it a second job. I can't force people to attack if they feel the rewards don't match with the wasted time. And that is the issue.

The heroic hard mode is completed in an hour, how long does it take for a very good guild in normal?
  • Options
    Are people still complaining here? Just play or don't and wait for a nerf/rebalance.
  • Options
    Weve completed both heroic and normal. Heroic went alot better cause of the lesser hp but it was still touch and go. Proper strategy. Depth of squads and communication between guild members is key to killing it before 48 hours is up
  • Options
    Are people still complaining here? Just play or don't and wait for a nerf/rebalance.

Yup. Its simply because this needs to be adressed ASAP. When people who play the game for year regulary and now wants to quit because of such a BAD BAD raid. Its urgent. And I repeat its not about difficulty. Its because the raid is simply unplayable. Its ... ok I will not say that. Its imposible to corectly describe it without use of bad words. Lets say that if they would just let their programes had some vacation a forget the raid they would do much better by letting their kids or pets do their job..... :)
  • Options
    We just completed our heroic aat on out second attempt. Been a week tho since we tackled it again. We planned, gained confidence got better through normal mode. If your guild isn't strong enough, do what we did, do some normal modes until you're guild is strong enough. Stop ruining the game for the rest of us that like a challenge and those that like to adapt to the difficulty.

Thats great for the 5% of guilds that can complete the Normal Tier and compete on the heroic. The game is ruined for the 95% that are being snuffed out by thie normal raid. Stop ruining the game for the vast majority of the players that will take months before we can be on par with the top teams. You just don't get it, looking down from your high loft. It is simply too overpowered for the majority of the player base.

Can't even do a normal aat raid?. Well ****, your guild is just bad. In this case, everyone should be focused on learning strategy, organizing, and farming needed toons. NOT, asking for a nerf to cater for you. Embrace the challenge and adapt.

We can and are doing the normal raid.
    My guild started when guilds came out, we were doing T5 Rancor raids from the start. Now we complete the Heroic Rancor raid with each member being limited to 1 team, to control the output. The Rancor raid seemed hard, but manageable if we put in the time and effort to manage it, which we did.
    The normal tank raid is a joke. We will position ourselves to master it as we did with the rancor raid, but the interest and vigor is not there this time. It has been **** out by the enormous hitpoints of the normal raid.
    How many guilds have you hopped around to before you found one that could master the tank raid? Is this how you adapted? I'm glad your strategy of merging guilds and dump and running from weaker players has worked out for you.
    Thank you for your narrow minded advice but I will stick with my "bad" guild and fight for our best interest.