The ATT Tank Raid is difficult. (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    If u have the proper teams its not super hard. Hard thing is ppl who have farmed wrong stuff although they knew what was coming.

P1 1m+ is easily done for 5 attacks.
    P3 is 1-1.5m easy again.
    P2 can be hit for 4-5m dmg with proper teams (3m+ with droid team rest with jawas jedis etc..) which are all freely farmable.
    I think P4 is the easiest part of the raid which has lower hp than p2 but u can achive almost similar dmg as in p2. you just have to spend more time in p4 to catch the good rng for startup and rest is a controlled fight.
    Our tank raid is to finish this reset and i will have 20m+ total upon completion. I think in first one i had 13m+ but it was a test drive afterall.

If i can achive this dmg with my limited rooster https://swgoh.gg/u/hasansabbat/
    ppl from earlier shards should do way better.
    Looking for merger or people to join our guild.
    Lineid tuncharbut
    https://swgoh.gg/u/hasansabbat/
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sying wrote: »
    I was referring to the five teams needed for the five attempts. I assume they still only allow five attempts per refresh? I don't think asking for 2% per phase is out of the question.

I looked at your roster. Really, I was just curious if people were just saying their toons and mods are maxed. While you have a lot of toons, you don't have a lot of damage dealers for this raid. Droids are good for this raid. You're ahead of me in that regard. Keep working on other areas like Jedis and Wiggs, though. Until then, slog through normal or don't. But if you don't you'll never get the rewards once a week.

OT, do you have good enough scoundrels to do the highest tier of the heists? If not, finish them first. It's a lot easier to progress in this game if you have plenty of credits.

Way above heist final tier viability, never missed one. I have roids and jawas maxed and am in top 5 of the 7M+ers. None of what I wrote was a concern for myself though, I think that acc. would be admitted to most of heroicing guilds. Repeated the reasons and little stats we have why this raid's current parameters are off a few times by now. It's not about -get in the %1 and never look back-. That approach will get you ahead right now and you'll have a bit of fun, but looking back you'll be wondering where has everybody gone. As far as I'm concerned the burden right now is on CG to steer this in the right direction.

• Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    I was referring to the five teams needed for the five attempts. I assume they still only allow five attempts per refresh? I don't think asking for 2% per phase is out of the question.

I looked at your roster. Really, I was just curious if people were just saying their toons and mods are maxed. While you have a lot of toons, you don't have a lot of damage dealers for this raid. Droids are good for this raid. You're ahead of me in that regard. Keep working on other areas like Jedis and Wiggs, though. Until then, slog through normal or don't. But if you don't you'll never get the rewards once a week.

OT, do you have good enough scoundrels to do the highest tier of the heists? If not, finish them first. It's a lot easier to progress in this game if you have plenty of credits.

Way above heist final tier viability, never missed one. I have roids and jawas maxed and am in top 5 of the 7M+ers. None of what I wrote was a concern for myself though, I think that acc. would be admitted to most of heroicing guilds. Repeated the reasons and little stats we have why this raid's current parameters are off a few times by now. It's not about -get in the %1 and never look back-. That approach will get you ahead right now and you'll have a bit of fun, but looking back you'll be wondering where has everybody gone. As far as I'm concerned the burden right now is on CG to steer this in the right direction.

194 guilds have beat the aat raid in the past 36 hours. Capital Games isn't listening to people like you for a reason.
  • Options
    194 guilds have beat the aat raid in the past 36 hours. Capital Games isn't listening to people like you for a reason.

You realize that is less than 1/2 of 1 percent of all guilds, and almost certainly even less than that, probably about 0.25%? A decent fraction of those are multi-affiliate guilds.

Not a good argument on your part, unless you think Capital Games should only listen to the elite guilds.

• Options
    The tank especially gets too many turns to attack. Don't feel like I'm in a battle, but more like I was brought before a firing squad.
  • Options
    Mef1428 wrote: »

You realize that is less than 1/2 of 1 percent of all guilds, and almost certainly even less than that, probably about 0.25%? A decent fraction of those are multi-affiliate guilds.

Not a good argument on your part, unless you think Capital Games should only listen to the elite guilds.

How many active, 50 player guilds do you think are out there?
  • Options

Don't know, but it's not the game's fault if we the players aren't organizing ourselves....is it? If I had a 25-man guild, I would be shopping around for a merger, but that's me.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I'm the worst.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I have to agree with V1p3rdyn4sty on this one. I took a look at the rest of your guild. Honestly, they need a lot of work. If you're one of the leaders then lead them in the right direction. Obviously, you shouldn't be just telling people who to farm but you can suggest it. You can do that even if you're not a leader. This raid is a lot more about teamwork than the last raid. I don't think there will be any solos in this raid. I could be wrong about that. For all I know there will be a silver bullet for this raid. But right now, there isn't one. So everyone has to pull their weight. That isn't ea/cg's fault for creating a raid like that. In fact, I credit them for building a raid like that.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Don't know, but it's not the game's fault if we the players aren't organizing ourselves....is it? If I had a 25-man guild, I would be shopping around for a merger, but that's me.

Come on. I have 6 toons that are maxed. I deserve to beat the end game content.
  • Options
    Whatever v1p3r, you have way more than 6 maxed toons. I would even go so far as say you have double that. Don't lead these people on.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

194 guilds have beat the aat raid in the past 36 hours.

Already went through the numerical analysis. If you have a more accurate/better analysis, bring it on instead of throwing air.

Capital Games isn't listening to people like you for a reason.

Sure? Let's see if 10k (200*50) people was where they were aiming the raid to cater for in a game that has millions of players.

"EA_Jesse
    626 posts admin
    October 27, 2016 9:03PM
    Hey Everyone,

We’ve been listening to all of your feedback regarding the Tank Takedown Raid, but realized that players were clumping feedback into two things together that should be seperate:

Exploits and Bugs
    Raid Balancing

Before we can start taking a closer look at the balancing we need to address the Exploits and Bugs that we posted about on 10/25.

We are taking a look at the data to see how the Raid is going for everyone. Also, please note that it's been less than a week that players have had access to the Raid."

• Options
    Patience is still a virtue.
    Jedi AND Sith both need it.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    :/
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/

Dear ea Jesse. This guild should be able to farm the aat raid. Make it easy enough for them please.
  • Options
    EA is gonna have to buy us all new batteries for our mobile devices.

Dear EA,

You're making this game less fun to play. Aside of it being HEAVILY relied upon to be a P2P player, you've made the difficulty of Galactic War and this new raid ridiculous. The rewards are weak. Really weak for the difficulty. These raids shouldn't take weeks to complete. I'm in a T7 guild and we are just getting into P3. That means the THOUSANDS of other guilds behind ours are having even harder a time. Retune this quick. We are bored to death waiting for all the turns of the AAT and droids to finish before we have a chance to do anything. Not only is it slow as hell, its overpowered and unreasonably hard to finish. We can do a full Rancor raid on Tier 7 in 30 minutes. This is taking weeks. For what? Seriously? For what? Weak rewards. You're wasting our lives here. Speed things up, make GW easier to finish as it takes too long to do and then we have this raid which DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS on. Listen to the people that pay your salary.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/

Dear ea Jesse. This guild should be able to farm the aat raid. Make it easy enough for them please.

We are already able to farm it. You fail at reading skills.
  • Options
    We just completed our heroic aat on out second attempt. Been a week tho since we tackled it again. We planned, gained confidence got better through normal mode. If your guild isn't strong enough, do what we did, do some normal modes until you're guild is strong enough. Stop ruining the game for the rest of us that like a challenge and those that like to adapt to the difficulty.
  • Options
    The Raid is doable if you have the requirements, the problem is most attempting to do so are hoping the requirements aren't accurate. EA should have just created multiple tiers similar to the Rancor. They could even keep Normal and Heroic the same, just call them T8 and T9.
  • Options
    We just completed our heroic aat on out second attempt. Been a week tho since we tackled it again. We planned, gained confidence got better through normal mode. If your guild isn't strong enough, do what we did, do some normal modes until you're guild is strong enough. Stop ruining the game for the rest of us that like a challenge and those that like to adapt to the difficulty.

Hey congrats!
  • Options

Thats great for the 5% of guilds that can complete the Normal Tier and compete on the heroic. The game is ruined for the 95% that are being snuffed out by thie normal raid. Stop ruining the game for the vast majority of the players that will take months before we can be on par with the top teams. You just don't get it, looking down from your high loft. It is simply too overpowered for the majority of the player base.
  • Options

Yeah, my guild is one of those. We've been working on that monstrosity since day 1. That gave our guild 75 raid points on the leaderboard. Now we are tied at 48th position with an untold number of other guilds who have completed the raid ONCE this month. That means there are 47 guilds that have completed the Normal raid more than once. 47 guilds that are really capable of handling this raid in a reasonable fashion. 2350 players, assuming they aren't guild-hopping.

Let's assume there are 1M players world wide. That means 0.2% of players are completing the Normal raid on a regular basis. Yay, fun for all.

Your arrogance is appalling, but hardly surprising. You have bought your position, have done all there is to do, now you just come here to berate the little guy who has legitimate feedback. Does this give you satisfaction?

The fact remains that this raid is ridiculous for way more than 90% of the player base. It's pointless. But you don't care, up in your ivory tower. Let them eat cake, right?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, my guild is one of those. We've been working on that monstrosity since day 1. That gave our guild 75 raid points on the leaderboard. Now we are tied at 48th position with an untold number of other guilds who have completed the raid ONCE this month. That means there are 47 guilds that have completed the Normal raid more than once. 47 guilds that are really capable of handling this raid in a reasonable fashion. 2350 players, assuming they aren't guild-hopping.

Let's assume there are 1M players world wide. That means 0.2% of players are completing the Normal raid on a regular basis. Yay, fun for all.

Your arrogance is appalling, but hardly surprising. You have bought your position, have done all there is to do, now you just come here to berate the little guy who has legitimate feedback. Does this give you satisfaction?

The fact remains that this raid is ridiculous for way more than 90% of the player base. It's pointless. But you don't care, up in your ivory tower. Let them eat cake, right?

Hehe I was saving Marie Antoniette reference for another occasion. Thanks for firing it up.

• V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Sorry you hate the game so much. Why do you play? Why do you put yourself through such misery? You have 7 maxed toons? Maybe it should take you 2 weeks to finish the aat raid.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You're going to get an easy mode. What else do you want? For them to turn the raid into the rancor cheese? Which is already happening btw. Players are actually figuring it out. Sorry you havent.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You're going to get an easy mode. What else do you want? For them to turn the raid into the rancor cheese? Which is already happening btw. Players are actually figuring it out. Sorry you havent.

There is a whole lot of room between Rancy and AAT. Maybe you should give up seeing things black and white thinking everybody who can't do it have 8 7*s, newbie players. If we swapped the prizes of normal and heroic right now, most of the people that are currently doing heroic would flock to the forum saying how ridicilious amount of hp it has. You can keep thinking the problem is about getting or not getting kenobi shards in your happy bubble of ignorance.

• Options

There is a whole lot of room between Rancy and AAT. Maybe you should give up seeing things black and white thinking everybody who can't do it have 8 7*s, newbie players. If we swapped the prizes of normal and heroic right now, most of the people that are currently doing heroic would flock to the forum saying how ridicilious amount of hp it has. You can keep thinking the problem is about getting or not getting kenobi shards in your happy bubble of ignorance.

Stop crying. They are going to make it easier. Be patient. Hold your tears.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Stop crying. They are going to make it easier. Be patient. Hold your tears.

I am patient and came here to put down my analysis to inform them. It's people like you that barges in just to **** on others instead of bringing some variety of insight.

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Any heroic rancor guild should or be able to beat this. Because the heroic rancor can be soloed by 1 person. Also it can be solved by 1 team.
    This raid is meant for the top players.
    It's called progression, you'll get there
  • Options

Thats great for the 5% of guilds that can complete the Normal Tier and compete on the heroic. The game is ruined for the 95% that are being snuffed out by thie normal raid. Stop ruining the game for the vast majority of the players that will take months before we can be on par with the top teams. You just don't get it, looking down from your high loft. It is simply too overpowered for the majority of the player base.

Can't even do a normal aat raid?. Well ****, your guild is just bad. In this case, everyone should be focused on learning strategy, organizing, and farming needed toons. NOT, asking for a nerf to cater for you. Embrace the challenge and adapt.