Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Guild with 98mil (49/50) GP looking for up to 3 members for this TB. Ideally, we are looking for 2mil+, but we will accept long term members below that. Please message me and we’ll see what I can do for you.
  • DonEddardStark
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Top 3 guild of last month has spots open.
    Discord eddardstark#5964

https://swgoh.gg/g/21867/jkw-house-stark/
    Check this out, maybe we're what your looking for.
    https://discord.gg/BPuu9Q
    Tell 'em EddardStark invited you.
    Hope to hear from ya soon!
  • Options
    -
    JediKnightsWatch
    -
    •3 guilds to choose
    •GMT evening raids
    •HPit and HAAT
    Dothraki Warriors 38 stars, 95 M GP
    House Stark 33 stars, 73 M GP
    The Unsullied 21 stars, 52 M GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9835/jkw-dothraki-warriors/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21867/jkw-house-stark/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/24727/jkw-the-unsullied/
    Requirements:
    •be active
    •swgoh.gg profile
    •discord
    •Hoth characters will be a bonus
    Check out our discord server: https://discord.gg/Zhj8VYp
    Or contact me directly: GokuSSJ25#6697
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Delete
    Post edited by Perdogie on
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone: PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 67M+ GP and 29* last TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.1M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    37* TB Guild has one spot to fill. priority given to players without GK and HS in raids. message me on Discord only Gouda#6803
  • Options
    JKW The Phantom Maekju is recruiting and have room for 9-10 players! We're a casual guild currently running Heroic Rancor and HAAT. We're looking for active players level 70+ to help us raid more often and grow together. We use Discord for Guild support so you can ask questions there. Hrancor starts at 2pm GMT and there is 24 hours no damage rule. HAAT is FFA. We usually do Hrancor 2-3 times a week and HAAT once or twice a week. We got 18 stars in the last TB, but could easily do 19 or more with with more members. We are a korean guild, but we have members from Europe and the USA, too. Our guild challenges reset at 12:30pm CET or 10:30am GMT. The rancor raid starts at 5pm CET or 3pm GMT. If you're looking for a friendly, relaxed guild, can contribute tickets daily (no 600 requirement - just encouraged; we all have lives) and want to build a great collection of characters,hit me up on discord SilentSword#2750. My ally code is 512-837-192. (I am not the guild leader. I am just in charge of the recruitment.)
  • Options
    Guild Name: TheMacros (Look us up)
    Guild Leaders:
    pcmacro (me); 447-785-141
    Bario; 341-331-533
    A RADERZ; 157-665-597
    Omen; 211-234-796
    Jon Cena; 184-927-142
    Level: Looking for Level 85+
    Raids: Heroic Rancor and Heroic ATT. We have a 24 hour no damage rule for both.

1. Must be daily active player. (Doing Galactic Wars, Challenges, events, raids, etc)
    2. If you do not let someone know you are going to be away, I usually boot after 10 days of inactivity.
    3. Must be respectful towards each other. No Drama
    4. Must accumulate 400-600 Daily Raid tickets everyday. (Important rule, but continuously not gaining this will result in boot)
    5. Raids are usually done at 2pm and 9pm. GMT-05:00.
    6. 24 hour no damage rule on both Rancor and ATT.
    7. I have a LINE group setup, members are not forced to joined, however if you plan to be an officer it is a must.
    8. Must participate in Territorial Battles

I am weaker than most of the member in our guild but I do a good job leading and we have great leaders who do an even better job. We work on GMT -05:00 but we have to times for raid because a lot of our members are from Britain.

We are looking for active players who have a decent galatic power and strong teams and who will be active like we are. You can message me here or on LINE. Hurry, since we don't usually have open spots that often now.
  • Options
    Team Skunk Kit: We have been a long time guild of the Team Skunk community. We started as an absolute beginner guild and have built our way here over the course of a year through hard work and making each other better every day. We are US based but house members from all over the world. Quick points:
    -Pit raid @ 3pm EST (on farm)
    -Haat @ 5pm EST (on farm)
    -30+ star avg for TB
    -use of discord is mandatory
    -must have over 1.5 million gp
    -must follow raid rules (specifics on our Discord)
    -be active (600/login/territory battles/raid participation)
    -have fun chatting with us in game/ on discord
    -https://swgoh.gg/g/1472/teamskunk-kit/;
    At Team Skunk Kit, we consider ourselves family. We are very competitive, but we still have fun playing this game. If you are looking to test another guild to see if we meet your lofty standards just to put us on your long list of not good enough guilds, then we aren't the right fit for you. If you want to feel like you belong, have fun playing this game, and get to know your fellow guild mates, then look no further than here. Even if we don't have a spot for you, chances are we could fit you in somewhere amidst our vast Team Skunk community of guilds. Join our discord here https://discord.gg/jNxRDUW; ...and may the force be with you
  • Obi_Wan_Cannoli
    272 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hey, everyone......

Edit: I joined a guild. You're all the best, thank you.
    Post edited by Obi_Wan_Cannoli on
  • Tauntingbull
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Guild Name:
    GiD Ludicrous Speed!
    66m GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19538/gid-ludicrousspeed/
    Time Zone:
    EST
    Short version of rules:
    600 tickets a day
    T7 Rancor…
    10 PM EST
    Standard 24-hour 0 damage post, then FFA.
    HAAT…
    8 PM EST
    Territory Battle…
    6x GP minimum required in points.
    Requirements:
    Have/be working towards 7-star CHS
    Have/be working towards 5-star Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Discord account
    SWGOH.GG account
    1m+ GP profile
    Third party chat apps used:
    Discord

If you are interested, message me using Ben#1727 on discord.
  • shaggydarwin
    176 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Shaggy Bevo is looking to recruit 1 person to join our semi-casual guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 50 million GP and both heroic raids on farm. We got 25 stars on TB last time and we have 2 very dedicated members of the guild who coordinate and plan our attacks each phase. We are looking for someone who is level 85 and ready to contribute their best to TB.

Rules for the guild:

- Minimum 300 raid tickets average per week. Ticket count is done every Wednesday and a warning will be issued first before removal for a second week of low ticket average. Weekly raid ticket counts will be posted on discord for everyone to view. We currently average 25k raid tickets daily with individuals averaging 526 tickets each.
    - 24 hour ZERO damage policy on heroic rancor raids. Raids generally begin at 8:30 PM Central Time. If you are capable of soloing Rancor raid, you must wait until 9 PM to post damage. HAAT's rules are still being discussed but will be put in place by the next raid.
    - One week (7 days) of inactivity will result in immediate removal. If you have a planned absense, let one of the officers know.
    - Signing up for discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding hrancor, haat, and tb.

We are starting a HRancor raid tonight. If you are interested in joining us, contact me here or on discord shaggydarwin#7454. Please don't be too weird.
    Post edited by shaggydarwin on
  • Options

35⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 80M)

Looking for 1.7M+ players to bolster our roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles!

Guild Reset 9:30pm EST
    Raid times: 9:30 pm on weekdays, 1:00 pm on weekends (EST).
    24 hour no damage rule for PIT and HAAT.

Requirements for acceptance:

* Top 100 Arena

* Min Galactic Power 1.7 million

* CLS unlocked, 6⭐️ Hoth Rebel brothers preferred

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Options
    Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. We currently have many millions galactic power and continue to grow. Currently looking for members to round out Territory Battles. 1.5 mil galactic power is required.

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our Heroic Rancor and HAAT are on farm.
    Rancor 15 minutes or less
    Tank less than an hour.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and HAAT opening at 9pm est.

We are an alliance with 1 other guild and would love to add more members to the family.

Our guild is a friendly one with the only expectations being:

-LINE app participation (Mandatory)
    -A swgoh.gg (Mandatory)
    -Follow deployment directions for Territory Battles(Mandatory)
    -600 ticket/daily (Mandatory)
    - Participate in raid (even if it's only 0 damage registration)(Mandatory)

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further info contact you may add me in game 434-133-927, or Xerrath on Line app (Xerrath)
  • Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Options
    Boston Stranglers are an invite only guild with only a few openings available. We farm HAAT.
    Average 27k tickets daily & that is one of our few rules. Get your tickets! 100% of the time is unreasonable, but 600 most days , as life happens.
    Boston Stranglers have a wide demographic of women & men , young & older.
    TB focused group & TB ready accounts will get in first.
    We are an EST guild , but have several European players & do weekend raids @ Euro friendly times.
    We use Slack app, but it's not mandatory.
    Extremely generous gear donations & hilarious knowledgeable folks make Boston Stranglers a fun group to hang out with.
    Gear up quickly as we keep the raids rolling & never waste tickets.
  • Options
    Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. We currently have many millions galactic power and continue to grow. Currently looking for members to round out Territory Battles. 1.5 mil galactic power is required.

Tank less than an hour.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and HAAT opening at 9pm est.

We are an alliance with 1 other guild and would love to add more members to the family.

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further info contact you may add me in game 434-133-927, or Xerrath on Line app (Xerrath)
  • Options
    WeShootF1rst are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active player
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.000.000 GP

Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 63.500.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. more details on discord
    HAAT:
    more details on discord
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Options
    Council of Jeth (East Coast guild with guild reset at 730pm) is looking for 10 players. Currently 25 stars in TB, 53 million GP, and running HPit(24hr 0 damage and then FFA at 7pm Eastern) and HAAT(FFA from p1-p3, and then hold for 730pm Eastern p4 FFA. We use Discord and require only active communicative players. Level 75+ preferred.

We’re looking to improve our raid frequency and number of stars in TB. We have an established easy to follow plan that encourages growth and camaraderie! Come grow with us!

Discord: ThenanJeth#8193
  • Options
    Room for three active players with:
    • unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker
    • CHS at 5 stars
    • Hoth brothers unlocked at 5 stars (Soldier) and 6 stars (Scout) or really close
    • 4 LS teams ready to roll into TB
    • at least 1.8 million GP
    • Not casual, daily 600 required
    • Preferably with a top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition and we'll help you to get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, an independant top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. Most recent TB: 39 stars and 47 ROLO shards. We're at over 96 million GP and we expect to get 39/40 stars on the next TB.
    To join us, send a Discord message to our guild leader Fernando41#1698 or go straight to our recruitment channel: https://discord.gg/bjBEPrD This should simply work in your browser.
    Our guild on swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/620/pvp-elite/
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!
    star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
  • Options
    Galactic Paladins is recruiting ten people. We run Hpit and Haat. Looking for players over 1mil Gp if interested you can get me on discord Scocho16#2722.

We are also recruiting for new to mid level players to join Let the Woookie win to grow and learn the basics.

You can join our recruitment server at https://discord.gg/PZj2swb
    Ally ID - 562-215-984
    Discord - Scocho16#2722
    Guild - Galactic Paladins
    Swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/u/scocho16/
  • Options
    The Sigma Alliance

rey.png

Strong Central Leadership
    Guilds of all caliber
    From your 20M GP to 100M GP, we've got you covered.

Top guild scoring 40* last TB, and only ever improving

600/day tickets and 3500/week
    11 US AND EU Guilds
    6 HAAT Ready Guilds
    300+ Members to talk with, ask for advice

Whether you want to be in the top guild, or the top scorer, we've got a place for you

Join the Alliance. Join the Sigma Alliance today.
    https://discord.gg/QmRsNTR

• Options

Tank less than an hour.

• Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone: PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 67M+ GP and 29* last TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and decent GP (1.1M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    HAAT guild looking for a few more people to replace some inactives in our ranks. Great group of guys and are looking for serious players that are committed to the game but also understand life comes first. We average around 25-26k tickets daily. If interested message me on here or on LINE

Line ID: macemongoose
    872-283-579
  • ApA1233
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    New Guild(Alt is running at the moment) forming after current tb. If you are lower gp player looking for a home and to get raid specific shards hit me up on here or on line app Alpha Juliet is username 279771 is id.
  • Options
    Guild Name: Bombad Canadian Generals

We are a casual guild, 57mil GP and 25* on last TB. We hit HAAT 2 times a week and T7 Rancor 2-3 times a week. We are looking for active players to help improve TB.

Guild reset time is 9:30pm EST. Mostly North American Guild but will accept anyone.

Requirements:
    - 1mil GP or a strong roster to help with special missions.
    - 500+ raid tickets we track on a monthly basis.

Hit me up on here or on LINE app user ID: thoop19 or send an ally request 377-666-663 user name Thoop
  • Options
    **Dark Defiant Warriors is live!** We decided to go to international and screen all guild invites to become a completive and grow as a guild threw team work. Whether you’re a P2P or F2P player we willing to work with dedicated players. Be competitive with a strong understanding of raids and territory battles. Our Discord page has lots of content to help with this.

It’s nice to join a guild that is completing heroic raids in a few hours from start time and hit 45 stars in TB. That’s every guilds goal. The reality of it is that people come and go and people have lives and this is just a game, but at the same time it’s a game people take serious people like I do. One of my goals is to put both worlds together and make a guild everyone can enjoy.

**ATTEN:** We are under construction, , we removed all alts and non-active players from the guild and we are looking to fill the ranks. I’m looking for two more coordinators to help with raid Themes and raid Tb spread sheets.

If this is something you’re in to, feel free to contact me.
    * Guild Leader: https://swgoh.gg/u/fatchance/collection/
    * Alliance Code 894-682-988
    **Guild requirements**
    What we are looking for competitive, active, patient and helpful players:
    * Level 85
    * GP min 1.3M + to 1.5m+
    * CHS 5*, CLS, Hoth soldier min 5*, Hoth scout 7*
    * At least an eligible fleet for P6
    * Contribute 600 tickets daily
    * Ten gear 11 characters
    * Join our Discord server
    * Swgoh.gg profile
    **What we offer:**
    Theme Raids, Heroic raids, Loads of Fun
    **Raids and TB**
    *HAAT every 2 to 3 days, 7pm California Pacific Time Zone
    * H-RANCOR 3 days a week, 7pm California Pacific Time Zone / HAAT
    * TB strategy, all Platoons are assigned threw a speed sheet.
    Feel free to contact me via PM, discord.
    **Discord ID: fatchance#5554**
  • Options
    EatSithAndDie is looking for 1-2 active members to join our guild at the conclusion of current TB

We are a 38, 98+ million GP and would like to fortify before the next TB so we can hit 40

We have a few guys who are not cutting it for the guild.

ABOUT US: https://swgoh.gg/g/2184/eatsithanddie/
    *We are primarily US, CST based, but do have members across EST, PST and a few overseas players.
    *We have 45 CLS in guild 50/50 with Scout and Soldier and earn 45 ROLO shards per TB
    *We do have a Zero Tag rule for PIT, and a 15 minute hold for those who post solos
    *We complete HAAT in roughly 1 hour.
    *We run 3 PITs and 2 HAATs during the week and when able, bonus raid on weekends.

REQUIRED:
    * 600 daily raid points
    * Ability to complete Combat Missions by 9pm CST
    * Hoth Twins 5 and up
    * 6* Capital Ship
    * CHS unlocked
    * 1.5 Million GP and up
    * Line APP - which you need to check for orders and updates

Interested recruits, please respond with SWGOH.gg. Link
    You may also hit me up on LINE: RevanKoda or check out my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/revankoda/
  • Vasu
    27 posts Member
    Options
    ARC House Divided 49/50 looking to fill our last spot.
    Requirment
    GP 1.3
    15 G11
    CLS 7*
    CHS 5*
    Hoth bros at appropriate star level for TB
    Exceptions can be made
    Contact me here or on discord.
    Zargoth#9520