Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Lazerous
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Stuff of Legend's is a strong active guild looking for about 8 new members.
    Requirements for main guild:
    Have at least 25 character's 7*
    Also be gearing up HAAT teams high priority.
    We strongly recommend joining our discord channel
    We're running rancor with a 24hr 0 damage period so everyone get a reward, also we have strong communication so solo phase 1 can be overkilled (solo phase 1 but dont finish till after its been chipped down to phase 2). we are looking for people ready to do HAAT.
    we welcome ALL levels to grow with us in our feeder guild "PadawansOfLegends", all you need is to be active. No activity for 5 or more days without notifying officers will result in a kick of our guild, you can re-join once active.
    We’re at 42/50 members willing to do HAAT but struggled through phase 2 due to losing a handful of zeta players to a thief.
    Before you send me a friend request drop your guild
    PM me here. Or add me in-game
    To join StuffOfLegends :smile:
    My Ally Code: 389-512-284 Lazerous
    1) Level 80+
    2) Active daily guild coin contribution of around 600
    3) 20+ 7* characters
    4) Active in guild donations (300+ lifetime donations)
    5) Must be a team player
    6) AAT and Heroic AAT Ready Roster (Jawas, Jedis, Rebels, Droids)
    If you are interested, please message me or add me on Discord: Lazerous#6313
  • Options
    New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-day-dawning/) is an organised HAAT guild run by experienced players and is looking to replace a couple of inactives.

We're an international guild with no whales (as you can see from sorting by number of G11 toons) but very experienced members (see guild currency produced). Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible...

PM me with any questions...
  • Options
    Join We Are Legion:

Looking for a few member to join our guild! UK based, lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate.
    3x pit a week 21:00 bst
    24 hr registration time, then 1 attack only.
    2 HAAT weekly 19:30 BST.
    we are generous with donations to help your roster improve faster!
    If you are interested please pm here or look for petike9107 or jordylee18 on line
  • Options
    Du bist unzufrieden in deiner Gilde? Du willst mehr erreichen? Du willst Teil einer großen deutschsprachigen Community sein? Dann bist du hier genau richtig.
    Wir, der Verband StarForge, stellen mittlerweile 5 hAAT Gilden und suchen weitere Mitstreiter für unsere Allianz.

Was wir von Dir wollen:
    - 600 Tickets täglich, um Dir die maximal mögliche Zahl an Raids bieten können
    - Die Bereitschaft, mit uns ambitionierte Ziele zu verfolgen
    - Du solltest mindestens lvl 80 sein und ein nicht zu schwaches roster haben
    - Discord, so dass unsere Kommunikation reibungslos stattfindet
    - swgoh.gg, um deine Stärke besser einschätzen zu können und dir besser helfen zu können
    Was wir Dir bieten:
    - Die Möglichkeit, den hAAT (7*) zu spielen, bei entsprechender Stärke auch kurzfristig
    - Eine hochaktive Discord Community, in der dir unsere Elite-Spieler bei Wunsch Tipps geben können
    - Das lizenzierte "Padawan_Projekt", bei dem euch unsere Nr1-Spieler in der Arena voranbringen können
    - 30k Tickets täglich, das heißt maximale Raids
    - Spendenaktive Gilden

Wenn du also Interesse oder Fragen hast, melde dich bitte einfach bei mir oder schreibe mir per discord "SF4 Arkavos Runa#7879" oder per Line "Arkavos Runa".
    StarForge Jedha, Dagobah, Alderaan, Jakku, Korriban und Tatooine freuen sich auf Dich!
  • Options
    Hello everyone , my guild is running the Heroic AAT . i am looking for a few players who can get their 600 everyday
    You can find me at 54300539x on LINE
  • Options
    TEAM INSTINCT

We're doing our first HAAT tomorrow - come and join!

Requirements: At least 10 Heroes at 7*
    --Active, ticket producer daily, 500+
    --Join our discord to communicate when to attack

Add #833-937-933. Only a few spots open. We also do Hero Rancor 3 times per week with 24 hour 0 damage policy.

Get your rewards today!
  • Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We are building Victory March to complete the tank raid on heroic.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST and we are currently earning around 28k daily in tickets
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 PM PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    We just completed the tank on heroic a couple days ago but just lost one of our members that went into the army and won’t be done with boot camp for a few months. Currently our tank raids are set to open on Wednesday and Friday evenings around 7:30 PM. We have a crew that will finish P1 pretty quickly so no help will be needed there.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • Have a minimum of one team for phase 2 OR 3 for the heroic tank raid (we have Phase 1 and 4 covered already)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Or our leader, VM noodle noggin line ID “vmnoodlenoggin”
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    Das Super Villains is looking for 1 person to fill a recent opening. We raid haat and rancor at 8pm cdt. Guild reset is at 730pm cdt.

Requirements
    600 raid tickets daily
    30+ 7* toons
    Line app

If you're interested or have any questions let me know.

Line: smokeyekoms
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    PFXmDxM.jpg
    The Pi community which is two highly competitive guilds are both recruiting highly competitive members. We also are looking to expand and create another highly competitive guild. Both guilds hit 30k tickets daily, and are both heroic aat guilds. Requirments : 30 gear 10 + , 600 daily , highly competitive, and must have or sign up for discord Guild info The Alliance Pi 2:30pm eastern time reset , raids every available day , and very well organized https://swgoh.gg/g/122/the-allidnce-pi/
    The Alliance Pi Rogues 6:30pm eastern time reset, raids every available day, very well organized 8:00pm pit raid 6:30 pm tank raid https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/allidnce-pi-rogues/
    The alliance pi skystrike https://swgoh.gg/g/18087/skystrike/ If intrested click on the link https://discord.gg/rHTRT7p it's our disocrd server for recruits all 3 guilds have some open spots and hit 30k a day, looking for recruits with 15 to 20 gear 10+ squads
    Post edited by MaulResurected on
  • aalbin81
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Are you wanting General Kenobi shards but stuck in a guild that shows no interest in HAAT? We are looking for about 10 new members, possibly more in the right situation, to fill our ranks. The goal is to start running HAAT as soon as we hit 50/50 or very soon thereafter. We have been replacing inactive members that were holding us back and bringing in people that are willing and able to help out. We would love to take on a small merger with like-minded people to make our goal a reality. If you're interested, contact Albin#6167 on Discord or add ally code 347-888-345
  • Options
    Welcome All,

I have two guilds:- Troopers Attack & Troopers HAATtack

One of our guilds is currently farming HAAT and we are keen to bring our other guild inline so we have two Haat farming guilds. We are looking for upto 8 players or anyone who Can bring something to phases 2 and 3:-

Strong P2 teams- Zader / Droids / Resistance / Clones

Strong P3 teams- Teebotine / Chirpatine or (Teebo, Jyn, DN and Chaze)

If you are a friendly, active player with a good sense of humour, who meets the above the criteria and either wants GK shards or wants a place where they can contribute to growth and success, we have a place for you here.

Feel free to drop into our recruitment server and say hi or message us directly.

CowleyWTD#9352

oink83#5636

https://discord.gg/BGCaUSA
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Our guild Squadron of Rogues is looking for about 6-8 more members to fill out our guild a little bit.
    • We're currently very close to a Heroic AAT raid, we'll probably be there within the month.
    • We run Heroic Rancor 2-3 per week, it goes down extremely quickly so we make sure to do a 0 dmg rule for the first 24 hours.
    • Guild is mostly European and US players, Guild Reset time zone is UTC +1
    • Raids are usually started at 7pm (UTC +1) and 1am (UTC +1) as those are when we can get most of our members on. (Thats 1pm EST and 7pm EST for us Americans) If the time when the majority of the members is on changes a bit we'll change the raid times to accommodate.
    • We're pretty casual, but we're hoping to get to a point where we can finish HAAT soon so that we can all use GK. We're mainly looking for players with that have at least 2 or 3 teams of HAAT caliber.
      Requirements:
    • We do require that everyone has Line because the in-game chat..... well let's be honest. That chat kinda blows. It's way easier to use Line, and it's also just more fun to talk in the Line chat.
    • We don't require 600/600 tickets as we understand that stuff happens, you might not be perfectly active everyday, but if you are able to be on, please do get it. More tickets = More raids = More fun because raids are more fun than simming LS/DS battles and getting 2 stun cuffs for 140 energy.
    • Two or Three HAAT caliber teams to get over the HAAT hump. We're so close.

To contact me either PM on the forums here (I'm probably on here too often tbh) or message me on Line.
    My Line ID: Vert37
    Ally Code: 162-795-638

EDIT: Corrected Line ID (Typo'd it first time around, good job me)
    Post edited by Vertigo on
  • Options
    Join the SCHWARTZ family!

We currently have 49/50 spots in theSCHWARTZ

https://swgoh.gg/g/2238/theschwartz/

We are looking for experienced players who are top 50 in their arena and can contribute 600/600 on a daily basis.

We use Slack app to communicate.

We run the Rancor at 10pm EDT. We do a 24 hour 0 damage period, and then one full attack.

For the HAAT, we start at 930pm EDT. One attack for phases 1, 2, 4. We allow 2 attacks for phase 3 at the moment.

We are 5 guilds strong. We all run HAAT 2 to 3 times a week. Each guild has unique start times.

https://swgoh.gg/g/8545/a-new-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/3577/return-of-the-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/11339/the-phantom-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/4479/the-schwartz-strikes-back/

Come join a fun community.

my ally code is 544-815-386

-LordHelmet
  • Options
    Mon Cala is a Heroic Guild for both Rancor and AAT

CONTACT DETAILS
    If you feel that you meet what we are asking and want to be part of this guild then please contact us as follows…

Leader
    Dirk Brightblade (UK / GMT based)
    Line ID - dirkbrightblade

Officers
    Kramsharp (UK / GMT based)
    Line ID - kramsharp
    --
    Jester (US / PT based)
    Line ID - Jesterno2

REQUIREMENTS
    We have to have requirements to help things run smoothly

- 600 Tickets a day .. after all we want raids to run regularly. If you are away or have real life commitments then fair enough but please let us know.

- Line app for communication. Although you do not have to participate in day to day chat, you must be able to receive raid times and/or instructions. We also use line to share information and tips about squads, mods etc

- We are UK/Europe based and raid at 7.30pm UK time. English is the Guild language, but everyone is welcome who is willing to play based on a European time table. We have players from around the world.

- We are a HAAT guild and as such you need to have at least a couple of HAAT ready teams

- Part of the team ethos we have is sharing ideas, information, gear and strategy. We share info and tips with each other about squads, mods, arena set ups etc etc. Players are asked to actively use the gear exchange as this is a nice thing to do for each other.

RAIDS
    - Heroic Rancor is run 3 times a week, with bonus Rancor when tickets allow. Scheduled Rancor raids open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.30pm UK time for 24hrs to post a 0 score. This means you get rewards even if you miss the damage phase of the raid. FFA damage phase starts after 24hrs and it currently takes about 20 minutes to kill the rancor once it goes FFA.

We allow a system of ‘Preloading’ your score for Rancor raids.
    This means you can send a squad in before it opens as FFA --- BUT you can’t post that score until either 7.40pm, or until the phase you are in finishes. EG - If your squad gets through phase 1 and part way into phase 2 you must wait for phase 2 to finish before posting your score.

If you preload please make sure that there are no accidental posts of scores. (People who post early will face penalties for future raids).

FUN with the Rancor … for those that no longer need Han Solo shards or just want some fun with it we run themes for each rancor raid. Each theme features a limited pool of toons you can use in specific phase. Makes the Rancor fun and interesting again!

- Tank Takedown raid is run twice a week and is HAAT. Players are asked to use phase appropriate teams and work as a team to take it down.

GUILD NAME
    And a final note for those that were wondering … Mon Cala is Admiral Ackbar’s Homeworld and the where the Calamari shipyards that build the Star Destroyers are located.
    You’d think we’d have better ships then wouldn’t you?
  • aclbosox
    132 posts Member
    Options
    The American Empire - 12th Ranked Guild April 2017

Currently 1 spot opening at 6:30pm EST tonight which is our guild reset time.

Requirements:
    • 600 Energy Contribution Daily
    • Available via LINE (so we can reach you if we have to, not required to chat in the group chat)

Raid Levels:
    • Heroic Rancor
    • Heroic AAT

Raid Times:
    • Pit: Mon - Fri 7pm EST, Sat - Sun: 12pm EST
    • hAAT: Mon - Fre 6:30pm EST, Sat - Sun: 12pm EST

If interested, contact Guild Recruitment Officer via LINE: aloomis16
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • AdmiralWilbur
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    HAAT guild looking for 1 new members. HAAT every 3 days and Rancor every 2 days. Currently top 10 in guild rankings. Raid times are 12pm, 1pm, and 2 pm CDT, central US time, depending on phase and/or raid (that's 6pm, 7pm, 8pm UK time). Please PM your swgoh.gg profile if interested. 600/600 and Discord required.
  • Options
    Marianas Trench Guild

- Looking for 2-5 HAAT ready or near ready players.
    - 3 Heroic Pit raid per week and 2-3 NATT/HATT raids.
    - Players in the guild typically generate 500-600 currency a day.
    - Our last HATT raid ended at the start of P4 so we're almost ready - tweaking a few teams.
    - We don't police your playing but would hope you register for raids, do your dailies etc.
    - Varied raid start times, 24 hour 0 damage registrations. FFA raid formats on all raids.
    - Strongly recommend using swgoh.gg and LINE for communications.

Drop me a message on LINE or within the forum if interested and I can answer any questions you may have.

Alpine Canuck (LINE: Alpine_Canuck)
  • UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Måndåloriån Syndicåte Looking for a Few Players

We have 2 strong Guilds that have placed in the top 10 on the Leaderboard. Our players are active and knowledgeable and enjoy playing in a relaxed atmosphere with few rules.

We do Heroic Pit Raids every other day starting at 10AM Eastern and Heroic Tank Raids 2-3 times/week starting at 11:00AM Eastern.

We require you to get your 600 in every day and follow the Raid Rules.

Pit Raid: 0 damage for 24 hours, then ffa
    HAAT Raid: One attack each in Phases 1-3, no damage in P4 until 6PM Eastern when the raid goes ffa

We use Discord for communication as well as in game chat. Many members also have Line.

Please PM me here if you are interested. Hope to hear from you soon.

UoJCAM (Discord ID: UoJCAM#5635)
  • DavidNicholson
    518 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Malevolent Marauders Alliance is recruiting for all of our guilds, 21 in total. 11 of these are farming HAAT.
    If you want to start farming Kenobi or aren't quite ready yet but need help and advice on where to focus in a friendly helpful group feel free to send me a message.
    We have guilds across all timezones so I'm sure we can find you a new home.
  • Fizix
    127 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    FILLED
    Post edited by Fizix on
  • Options
    US central time zone guild
    Rancor is 18 hour no damage then FFA at 8pm Central
    HAAT is coordinated by phases & we use one merc to bridge the gap from inactives till we can replace them. looking to replace about 10 members
    All we ask is you do your 600 everyday and enjoy the game
    We use discord as our main chat
    Guild activities reset at 730pm central time
    Must be able to field 2% in phase 2,3, and 4.
    message me on here or on discord @ Come Honor Face#6019
  • Options
    Hello guys Im catharsis the leader of a one of the biggest guilds in the game. We currently have 6 guilds mixed from all around the world. But we like to know new people and grow. If any of you would like to be a part of it please find me from line or pm me from here. Only thing we ask is being active and helpful to others.
    Line id: catharsis-leader
    May the force be with you
  • zettus
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Rebels legion has some open spots. Message me if your interested. We are a eastern US time zone based guild.
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Player

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team
    Must Have Atleast 10 Gear 11 Characters.

Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals​.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.

Heroic Tank And Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST

Guild LineChat Required.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • 0b1
    4 posts Member
    Options
    French Guild is recruting - FR only

Bonjour à tous

La guilde Sigma fait partie de la communauté Hexagone (14 guildes actuellement de tous niveaux, Chaîne Youtube, + de 700 joueurs).

Voici en quelques lignes l'historique de la guilde Sigma :
    • Guilde créée en mai 2016.
    • 2e guilde FR à tomber le Rancor Héroique
    • 2e guilde FR à tomber l'AAT Héroique ( la 1ère est à chaque fois notre grande sœur Omega)

Les + pour nous rejoindre :
    • Communauté de + de 700 joueurs.
    • Astuce & Aide
    • Chaîne Youtube
    • Progression assurée

Profil recherché :
    • Tout niveau à partir du level 60 (14 guildes Hexagone recrutent)
    • Concernant Sigma nous recherchons avant tout des joueurs top 50 arène, une douzaine de G11, Lvl 85 avec l'envie de rejoindre une guilde compétitive.

Lien Discord Hexagone :
    https://discord.gg/urT7ebt

PS : Si vous intéressé êtes par la guilde Sigma merci de le mentionner lors de votre arrivée sur le serveur Hexagone ci-dessus
  • Options
    FTB (FearTheBoot) currently has 15 guilds with 8 easily clearing heric AAT and a few more on the cusp. We have several openings in these guilds for heroic AAT ready players only.

Many have rotating raid times and several rank on the Guild leader boards on a regular basis.
    We also have both discord and Line based guilds available.

HAAT GUILDS

BadaBingBadaBoom (4B) is a UK based guild that recently cleared HAAT. They use discord to communicate and require at least 500 daily raid tickets. They are looking to replace a few inactive players.

Cantina Lords (CL) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use discord. 600 Daily is required and strictly enforced. They are looking for one player only to replace current alternate account. The player must be hAAT ready and preferably top 20 arena player.

DogSTacos (DST) is a HAAT clearing guild. They use discord and looking for 1 high level player only.

Order of Theta (Theta) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use discord and require 3300 raid tickets/week. They are looking for 1-2 hAAT ready players

Overseers (OS) Recently cleared HAAT and are not currently recruiting. Line is used to communicate.

Reign of Fate (RoF): is a U.S. based HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use Line to communicate. High activity and contribution when possible. Not currently recruiting.

R0gue N0ne (R0N0) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use discord and 600 Daily is required and strictly enforced. They are looking for a few players to replace alternate accounts in the guild. Must be hAAT ready.

The New Order 66 (TNO66) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use Line and 600 Daily is required and strictly enforced. They are looking for a few players to replace alternate accounts in the guild. Must be hAAT ready.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdaddy
    Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw
  • Options
    Ownage Tankover is looking for members to join, or have a group of people merge with my guild. We can discuss details about assigning officers, and those officers bringing in the rest of the team.

It is based on PST, and is an English speaking guild.

Members must contribute 600 daily tickets, and be working to improving their HAAT teams.

Line is required, my username is highflyingbum.

Please reach out to me with any further questions.
  • Options
    HAAT guild with 1 opening currently, and we're launching our next HAAT this evening. We're a great group of players from all over the world having fun together and working hard to get to the next level. We require a weekly average ticket production of 500 tickets/day, but can work with you if you notify us of a short break, after all most of us have real lives, careers and kids outside the game too.

Guild Name: Ab Alquwa

Activity Reset: 9:30 PM CST (US)

Raid Rules: We rotate a pig slayer to help lower players get high rewards and those of us with maxed Han typically place below 10. Our raids alternate start 9 AM/PM CST M/W/Sat with a 24 hour registration phase and HAAT twice a week.

Discord required. My ID: Emil Garind#4825
    Or join the guild chat: https://discord.gg/cAq8sgT

My Ally Code: 298-246-134

Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/

Contact me for more info if you're interested. We hope to hear from you!
  • LilC24
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Hello all. 502nd Legion is currently looking for one member. We max out heroic AAT and T7 rancor weekly. Our requirement is to hit your 600 daily currency spent and to have LINE. Do not worry if you are lower level or don't feel you can do 2% per raid phase. Damage is not really needed. But, 600/600 tickets are so we can continue to max raids! Please message me here or on LINE: L1lC24. We vary raid times at 7am CST and 5pm CST to help with everyone being able to participate.
    IGN: L1lC24 https://swgoh.gg/u/lilc24/
    LINE: L1lC24
    Guild: 502nd Legion https://swgoh.gg/g/33/502nd-legion/
  • Options
    Ghosts of Alderaano doing another Heroic Tank Raid this Saturday.

We are an independent team looking to add around 5 more active players who are interested in taking their game to the highest level by being a member of a dynamic team with upward mobility potential. EVERYONE in the guild is either already or almost ready for Heroic Tank. We just need a few more members to bring us up to 50/50.

So, if you have been working hard on your roster and are ready to be in a great position to move to a Heroic Tank guild, join us!

Key details about joining the Gh0sts of Alderaano
    Must do 600/600 guild coins daily.
    Be level 85.
    Free and paying players welcome.
    Pit raids every Monday and Friday and every other Saturday
    Tank raids every fourth day.
    The guild activity reset at 18:30pm GMT
    Must be willing to use the LINE chat app.

Contact info:
    LINE -- darthobi1701
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6162/gh0sts-of-alderaano/