Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Eddy5767
    142 posts Member
    Options
    MORTAL SEPRATIST

we were originaly a small group formed from a rebeleon against bad leadership in the immortal 50.
    And now we completed 2 Heroic AAT!!!
    Join us and farm KENOBI!

UK time zone. Line app required and 600 daily token contribution.

0 score on rancor for first 24 hours.
    1 team for each phase of HAAT

EmperorEddy
    944-514-285

Line I.D - lord_eddy
  • Knec
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Reclutamiento Orden imperial
    Tenemos 10 huecos y te necesitamos a ti, no encuentras gremio o las exigencias te parecen inasumibles, solo pedimos

* Los 600 diarios

* Tener equipos para hacer el HAAT ( o casi, en un mes estaremos listos contigo o sin ti.)

* Whastapp

* Ganas de disfrutar y aportar ayuda a los compañeros

* Los fines de semana son libres!!!, para que disfrutes sin agobios del juego

* tenemos un foro con guías y discusiones varias

* Ponte en contacto por privado !!!
  • LocalHero
    146 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    r9yq5n9g79bq.jpg

Order 66, 501st division is part of an international guild (Order 66) with 5 groups. Four of the group are running HAAT raids and we have 1 group for very casual players. We have a fun, informative, and active LINE chat for all of our groups. We have been a tight knit group since around January 2016.

The guild has members from all over the globe so raid times alternate from 8am, 4pm, and 11pm EDT. We regularly achieve 30k raid tickets so we are able to do Rancor raids every other day and Tank raids every 3 days.

We have FTP, dolphins, whales, and krackens in the guild so all are welcome. All that we ask is that you can do the following requirements:

1. Dedicated teammates and good people. This is #1. We want good people to hang / chat with and that are reliable and team oriented. These are the most crucial elements to having a successful guild over a long period of time.
    2. 600 raid tickets contributed daily.
    3. Minimum 40 7* heroes and 7+ at g11
    4. Capability to communicate via chat application LINE

What To Do If You're Interested
    Join our Line recruitment chat:
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/axHNovsTaF

(please no solicitors in that chat. If you are looking for an Order 66 member send me a pm or a message with Line. Line ID hero_slayer)

svhlpj2osac2.jpg
    Post edited by LocalHero on
  • JG44D2
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Alliance Pi SkyStrike is looking for a couple of solid players for hAAT. We raid at 1400 GMT (10am EST). Requirements:

We welcome big hitters and new players as long as the minimum requirement is met.
    1. 600 daily - so we can raid as much as possible.
    2. 0 damage for 24 hours
    3. Must have at least 15 7* Gear 10+ Toons

My Profile : https://swgoh.gg/u/jg44d2/

Hit me up on discord at : JG44D2 #3770 with any questions you might have.
  • IsaacMr
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Buenas!

Somos el gremio Spaceballs España, hace poco lanzamos nuestro primer Haat, y nos quedamos a un 35% de acabar la 4ª fase, buscamos genere que tenga equipos para fase 2 y 4 sobre todo, ya sea clones, droides, resistencia, etc

- Gente con nivel 85
    - Que haga sus 600 normalmente
    - Comprometidos, y con Telegram para poder discutir sobre las estrategias o normas.
    - Con al menos 1 equipo g10-11 para fase 2/4.

Lo que ofrecemos es un gremio donde todos nos llevamos bien, hay muy buen ambiente y nos ayudamos unos a otros a crecer juntos, las normas se cumplen, y todos colaboramos en tareas de gremio para conseguir mejores recompensas.

Se lanzan 3 rancors heroicos a la semana, con 24h de daño 0, para que nadie pierda recompensa, por el momento 2 AAT normales, esperamos que pronto sean Heroicos también.

Solo tenemos 3 plazas libres!

Si te interesa:

- Código de aliado: 149-699-429
    - Telegram: @Isaac_Mr
    - Privado, o mensaje contestando en este mismo hilo.

https://swgoh.gg/g/13734/spaceballs-espana/

Únete a la velocidad absurda!!
  • LilC24
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Spot filled.
    Post edited by LilC24 on
    IGN: L1lC24 https://swgoh.gg/u/lilc24/
    LINE: L1lC24
    Guild: 502nd Legion https://swgoh.gg/g/33/502nd-legion/
  • Anreath_Erith
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Guild: Mind Tricks

Active Members: 40 we have some alts doing 600 daily tickets so we can start Rancor about every other and AAT every 3 days.

Raids: Heroic Rancor, 4 million damage from HAAT completion. Raids start at guild payout half of the time and 12 hours from guild payout the other half. Guild is mostly Canadian but we have members from all over. Payout is Mountain Time, GMT -7.

Chat: Discord https://discord.gg/Cpu2V

What we are looking for: for the time being we are looking to replace around 4 members who are not participating in raids and can do about 1 million damage from phase 2 to phase 4 in Heroic AAT. Would like them to all have a good Phase 4 team as that is where we are stuck currently. We very well may beat it before I get any responses but we still want at least 4 new members. We have up to 10 spots available if we get rid all the people who are not participating in HAAT plus the alts we put in to fill the 4 empty spots so we get every raid ticket we can.

If you are a leader of a small guild and have at least 2 heavy hitters ( do more than 2 million damage phase 2 to 4 ) and need all 10 spots then we can talk about that. Could talk about more depending on rosters. Everyone must use Discord and get their 600 daily.

Pm me here or follow the Discord link and message me if you are interested.

993-629-243
    Post edited by Anreath_Erith on
  • Jedi7
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Potentium is a laid back guild looking to fill in a few members. We are currently looking for members ready for HAAT or close to it. Please have Rebel, Droid, and Jedi teams ready to go or close to it. Lvl 85 and close to gear lvl 10 if not there. We ask that all members participate in raids, why be in a guild if you dont raid? We have a 24 hour damage hold on Rancor so that members may tag the raid, once we start attacking he goes down in about 20 min. Hope to have you on board.

We use discord app to communicate. PM on here for more info.
  • BattlezeD
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Frantic Turks TOP GUILD

Dünya Lonca sıralamasında puan olarak zirvede bulunan, Heroic Rancor ve Heroic AAT yapan loncamızda 1 kişilik yer bulunmaktadır. 600/600, iyi bir arena derecesi (en az ilk 20), güçlü envanter ve whatsapp kullanımı zorunludur. Aşağıdaki linkten kadroları inceleyebilirsiniz. Iletişim için FT Battlezed 235-634-912 ve yine aşağıdaki official forum başlığından ulaşabilirsiniz.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4238/frantic-turks/

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/75667/frantic-turks-rancor-t7-aat-t7-49-50-oyuncu-alimlari
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke/Strong With Force is looking to add a few new players. We have two guilds, both farming heroic tank and rancor, and are looking to add to our family.

We have a great group that has been together for a long time and is very supportive. We have strong leadership and fair systems in place. And we have Denzo. Check out his videos on YouTube.

If you can get your 600 and want to come hang out with us, send me a message on Line.
    Line ID: snake5277
  • Options
    My guild Empire Strikes Front is looking for players who have a well developed roster and are very active.

We do Heroic Rancor Raids every couple of days at 10pm UK time. There is a 0 damage cap for the first 24 hours and after tst you are allowed to submit 1 team only.

We also do Normal AAT Raids but we are preparing to start the Heroic but need more members to do so.

• Options
    The Empire
    .eJwVyMENwyAMAMBdGAAwhFKyTISIRahCQLbzqrp723veW910qlUdIpNXY_bGZdCuWQblirqOUU_Ms7Euo5ssksvR8RI2HgK4FCBY70J8WOv-lX7nE_gY02KXp8E-N8JCd5N21Q2sfk2s6vMFnJkmwA.RaXYUTG5lVJeQG3vOShJv4hgZAA
    The Empire is a rapidly growing group of ambitious SWGOH gamers eager to bring peace and stability to the galaxy.  The Empire is (currently) composed of two guilds, Kashyyyk and Mandalore, and we are excited to have this be a home to teamwork-oriented players of varying skill levels.  Kashyyyk has had all end-game content on farm for months and Mandalore is expected to be completing HAAT raids within a few days.  Great place for growth opportunities!
    ========
    Guild Basics:
    ========
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run two raiding teams under The Empire umbrella.  Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception.  However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born.  We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.  

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.
    Kashyyyk and Mandalore’s raid times are consistently in the evenings, US time.
    ====
    Key Questions:
    ====
    What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter <<<.  Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty.  Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, Kashyyyk’s role in the community, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter.  We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment.  Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors.  So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.  

Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;
    1.    Have a minimum of 18+ gear 10/11 toons
    2.    Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    3.    Be on Discord
    4.    Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    5.    Have fun
    Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:
    Visit us on Discord   >>>HERE<<< and let us know!
    Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Kashyyyk [GL]#0319
    Nihilus - swgoh.gg; ally code: 813-945-673; discord: DarthNihilus Empire {Lead}#9608
  • Options
    Join We Are Legion:

Looking for one player to join our guild! UK based, lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate.
    3x pit a week 21:00 bst
    24 hr registration time, then 1 attack only.
    2 HAAT weekly 19:30 BST.
    We are generous with donations to help your roster improve faster! As a bonus we are also top 30.
    If you are interested please pm here or look for petike9107 or jordylee18 on line
  • Options
    Looking for a US based guild. I play every day and I mostly post 600 credits daily.
    I am looking to get a guild that will be able to consistently and quickly beat Tank Takedown and the Pit Levels 6 and be able to be a heroic.
    I am an 85 with 40 7 Star Characters, All of which are at level 8 or above. Only 3 are at level 10.
    Ally Code 212-665-618
  • JJ18
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome SameS1thDifferentDay

Now Actively Doing Heroic AAT. 7:30 pm CST.

Especially Looking for daily players that have an extensive Ship Roster and decent amount of heroes gear 10 or higher. So even if you dont have the meta Heroic AAT roster, but have alot of gear 10 or higher and have ships we want you.

Do you have an extensive Ship Roster? Are you a daily player? Are you level 85? Do you have 10-15 Gear 10 Characters? Do you want to do AAT heroic? Then you have found the right place.

We have been a guild since the beginning with established leadership and a committed guild. We have a solid group of veterans.

How we run our Heroic AAT. We launch it at guild reset. Then whenever each phase happens, if you have the team for that phase then you send it in. We complete the raid in half a day. We don't plan on micromanaging each raid.

Benefits of joining SameSith=

Have your Swgoh.gg link ready

Our Guild: SameS1thDifferentDay https://swgoh.gg/g/1071/same-s1th-different-day/

Guild Time Zone Reset: 7:30 PM CST. for both guilds. Raids launch at this time

Heroic Rancor Raid: 24 hour 0 damage policy then hit it hard at guild reset 7:30 PM CST

Requirements: 600/600, Discord,

Message me here or on Discord at RockOnFire18#1905, or quanski#8860

• Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    found a place. never mind.
    Post edited by Hydracarbon on
  • Semzer
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Guild "Galaxy Alliance NL" zoekt Nederlandse actieve spelers met ballen!... Tieten ook welkom!

We spelen actief, spelen als team, geven goede materials en iedereen profiteert van elkaar binnen onze guild.

We hebben een aantal zeer sterke spelers (15), maar kwamen er in onze oude guild niet aan toe om AA Tank raid op Heroic af te ronden, die Rancor raid doen we binnen een uur op Heroic.

Wat we zoeken
    • Ben je min lvl 80?
    • Heb je min 20 7* poppen?
    • Ben je een actieve speler?
    • Ben je een teamplayer?
    • Score je 600 raid tickets per dag?

Dan zoeken we jou!

We raiden 3x per week om 8 uur s'avonds (Zondag, Woensdag en Vrijdag)
    (als de punten het toelaten doen we er meer)

Doe lekker mee binnen ons leuke en fanatieke team, en help ons met de Heroic Tank Raid. Dan garanderen wij een gezellige Guild met vriendelijke en grappige spelers... op en top Star Wars fans.

We hopen je snel te zien,

Groeten,
    your fearless leader ;) "Semzer"
    PM voor toevoegen 264-948-417, of zoek naar onze guild "Galaxy Alliance NL"
  • Options
    Join the SCHWARTZ family!

We are fun yet competitive. We have an extremely active chat on the Slack app. Several different channels with several different topics, a truly great community. We are always around to help each other get better.

We currently have 49/50 spots in theSCHWARTZ

https://swgoh.gg/g/2238/theschwartz/

We are looking for experienced players who are top 50 in their arena (if you're close, you will still be considered) and can contribute 600/600 on a daily basis.

Requirements:
    Slack app to communicate.
    600\600 Daily (please advise us if youre going to be gone)
    Register at swgoh.gg
    Fun people are a plus =)
    Having a name related to the movie Spaceballs is a huge plus =)

Raids:
    We run the Rancor at 10pm EDT. We do a 24 hour 0 damage period, and then one full attack.
    For the HAAT, we start at 930pm EDT. One attack for phases 1, 2, 4. We allow 2 attacks for phase 3 at the moment.

Guild Family:
    We are 5 guilds strong. We all run HAAT 2 to 3 times a week. Each guild has unique start times.

https://swgoh.gg/g/8545/a-new-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/3577/return-of-the-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/11339/the-phantom-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/4479/the-schwartz-strikes-back/

Come join a fun community.

my ally code is 544-815-386

-LordHelmet
  • Options
    Valkorion's Fist is looking, like everyone else here, for members HAAT ready. Currently looking to fill up to 10 spots to replace some inactives.

Expectations
    -600 energy spent/day
    -24 hr no damage rule for rancor
    -Constructive and respectful chat (with some adult language in fun)
    -Lv 85
    -at least 1 gear 11 team
    -using Discord

We're a happy group mixed with f2p and p2p. Made it half way through phase 3 last week and looking for some help to give us the kick we need to see it through.

Contact Blaidez through discord -
    https://discord.gg/FKTA4uy
  • Options
    Newly formed guild is looking for players that have the desire to grow together with the sights on HAAT Raid. Our original Guild leader went inactive and we branched out.

600 Daily Raid Ticket contribution is a must.
    Squad levels at 85 each.
    At least 25 7* toons
    Majority gear levels 9 or higher

We use in game chat. Dark Humor and movie references will get you in good with the leader and officers.

We are serious and have a lot of game knowledge. We find building the guild as a whole will benefit everyone and keep the game fun.

Guild Name is: AlphaImperium
    Ally code- 171-964-634

Love to see you on the Holo Tables...Rebel Scum!
  • Ava_Kdizzle
    844 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hello, if you are looking for a top raiding guild in a great community, we might have a great spot for you. I'm one of the co-leaders of Empire Kashyyyk, which has had HAAT on farm for months. Guild reset is US CST, but raid at 9:15 pm US EST (I'm based US east coast). We are less only about 2 months old and we had the HAAT on farm 2 weeks after forming. Our only rule (other than following raid guidelines) is to get your 600 daily coins in (we bring in alts to make sure the guild hits 30k tickets per day if they aren't in). We also encourage 2 gear donations per day (most members give much more).

If interested in a newer guild, we just opened Empire Mandalore yesterday and the guild is already over half full. I will be joining it with my 7* GK tonight to help them get to HAAT soon and we expect it to be at HAAT in less than 2 weeks, maybe just a few days depending how quickly we get great new members in.

Feel free to check out our alliance charter, linked here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHfGqHbjbdgv5FYfsJ9-qce2BzngafHXB4TsLBHhq40/edit?ts=58bf1da9
    Also, here is my swgoh.gg if you are interested: https://swgoh.gg/u/avakdizzle/
    Happy to give more information if needed. Cheers!
    Discord tag: Ava Kashyyyk [GL]#0319.
    Come join our discord HERE.
  • Icjdd
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Måndåloriån Syndicåte Looking for strong loyal members!
    We currently have spots open at the moment! Minimum requirements: 600 Daily an at least 20+ 7 star gear 10 toons! Guild reset timer is 1:30pm EST due to DST, normally it would be 12:30pm, Heroic Rancor raid starts ZERO DMG posting at 10am EST for 24 hours then the raid is FREE FOR ALL, Heroic AAT raid starts at 11am EST with ONE attack per phase(1-3) until 4th phase, then at 6pm EST 4th phase becomes FREE FOR ALL, Majority of the guild already has 7* GENERAL KENOBI and 7* HAN SOLO. Contact me on Discord at savageicjdd#1797 or on Line at icjdd
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

Looking for a Heroic AAT Guild - Im currently in one but most of those guys dont speak any english or are addicted as i am ;D
    thats why im looking for a new guild . i prefer english speaking guilds - to improve my english next to playing swgoh
    i also love to talk about swgoh - discuss new strategies - building new teams etc.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nicklas/
    Started this game in january 2016, had a huge break and came back to this game and never stoppped since.
    reaching top 50 right now .. ill get below top 20# in a few days for sure and allready made some contact to create/join a shardgroup
    Im 26 years old, student and open minded
    best wishes, Nicklas
  • Ydomat
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Force Is Strong Between Us currently has one opening for a HAAT ready player who will get daily 600 without issue and check/be active in LINE.

FISBU is a friendly and fun group of players who are all working forward the same goal. Have fun and Get better together.

We currently have 1 opening in our ranks. If you are interested please message me or chat me on LINE (Ydomat). Please send your ally code as well as swgoh.gg profile if you have it.

We plan our raids weekly based on Ticket generation so getting 600 daily is a requirement. (All raids are during evening hours in EDT time zone)
  • Options
    1 space available in HAAT guild - The Ghost Ones

The Ghost Ones are recruiting for heroic AAT. We are currently running this 2-3 times a week and have one space free to fill.

Guild is based in PST but has majority European players in addition to US

HAAT runs at 7pm UTC. 1 squad per player, each phase called out by officers in game and Line.

Rancor runs on a rotation of 3 start times 7pm, 3am, 11am (all UTC times) to accommodate all timezones. 24 hr zero tap period in effect.

Looking for level 85 players who contribute their daily tickets. HAAT ready squads preferable but not necessary.

Contact me on Line for more info
    ID: mantisrapture
  • Options
    Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi? Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 more active player, roster ready, for HAAT. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild offering one lucky player a spot, in order to not only farm Heroic AAT but maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.

Rules and Key Info

600/600 required everyday.

Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 90 with Gear 13 and your Darth Nihilus is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we do. And you cant post funny pictures in game chat.

0 dmg on H-Rancor for 24hrs. After that FFA. (Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.) HRancor record = 14 minutes

For P4 of HAAT, only 1 team permitted. HAAT record = 4hrs 12 minutes
    (Looking at 0 dmg for HAAT too)

We are predominantly English speaking, and therefore all raids have a set start time of 8pm GMT

Maximum of 24 nodes for GW Guild Activity so everyone can get 1st no problem.

New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally

Must have a sense of humour.

Be generous!

We try not to get too ****-ish with complex rules and silly screenshots. We're here to have fun at the end of the day. We are just fortunate to have a player base where our addictions keep us L33t without all that. Leadership does all the hard work, so you dont have to!

We are looking for players who match the average roster levels of the guild so at least 5 G11's required, minimum. We don't need the dps, but we're looking for committed people who just love the game. Hence why we're still around from game release. (We old as ****)

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.

Special congratulations to you if you read this far.
  • Options
    Looking for guild members to take down Heroic Haat.

GUILD NAME: Vagrant Legends

Must be level 80+

We use Discord

600 raid tickets daily

We are a super friendly guild that currently takes down a Heroic Rancor every 2 days (priority always goes to members who don't have a 7* Han yet), and a Normal Haat every 2 days, but we are ready to start Heroic Haat to get those General Kenobi shards flowing. Come join today!
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

We are a highly competitive guild looking for 3 people
    Discord is a must and a roster of 30 gear 10+
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/allidnce-pi-rogues/
    If interested send me a pm on here or Snake{Rogues Leader}#0551 on discord.
    Guild activities reset at 630pm eastern time
    Rancor Raids are at 800pm eastern and Heroic Tank at 8pm eastern time.
    We hit 30k Raid Tickets every day.

Flag Quote
  • Boobfett
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey guys,
    HAAT guild looking for new members
    UK/EU
    Adult only, as we love the banter!
    We have Discord channel and Facebook page.
    We are completing HAAT in about 3 to 4 hours so looking for strong rostas and to hit your 600 daily tickets.
    Raid times are 9pm GMT, alternate days.
    Generally quite a forward thinking but relaxed guild.
    No probs if real life has to come first as long as its communicated.
    Contact me on Discord, Boobfett#2207 or dm me on here.
    Look forward to shooting stuff and bantering with ya!!
    Post edited by Boobfett on