Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Got Kenobi Shards? We do.

90% of our players have Han at 7* and 50% have General Kenobi at 7*. Come on an take a free ride!

You:
    Daily 600/600
    Use Line app
    Like to laugh a lot.
    Are cool with a 5:30pm PST raid start (they only last an hour or so anyways)

Us

Shreks Guild of Onion (typically ranked in the top 300 overall)
    Cleaned out the rule breakers & knuckle-draggers. 2 spot open.

Reset: 7:30pm Eastern time - PREFER North American players.

Heroic AAT - We do ~10 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    - FFA after that.
    -Launch at guild reset

Heroic Rancor - We do 12-13 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    -Launch at guild reset, those with Han Solo at 7* already are capped at 200k damage. Those without Han Solo at 7* can register up to 200k damage for 1st 24 hrs, then unlimited damage at next reset. Over in about 10 min... Be on time or be sad.

Policies
    -600/600 a day If you don't - I will find you, and i will kill you. ;-)
    15 7* toons Minimum (We can do the Heroic AAT with just 5 of us, but we shouldn't have to)
    -Must have line (& use it)

Guild Profile on SWGOH.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6103/shreks-guild-of-onion/

My Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/u/parzival/

Message me on Line: player1ready
    OR
    Send me an Ally request: 786-777-322
  • Options
    All four guilds are once again full. Thanks for all the interest.
    We had a couple players leave due to real world issues so I'm back here again with open spots.

We are looking for players who are working on their hAAT teams and want to run them to earn GK shards now. You don't have to be hAAT ready but should be working on your hAAT teams. We are not looking for people who just want to zero the raid.

The guild with openings generally starts hAAT around 8:30pm EDT. If you have a really strong roster I could possibly place you in one of the mains but generally we prefer to bring players from development guilds to the mains.

The development guilds are teaching guilds and we will help you in any way we can. We even have a padawan program and can pair you with an experienced player to help you improve.
    Want General Kenobi and Han shards but not strong enough to join a heroic guild? Then these are the guilds for you.

Galactic Navy and BinksSchoolForTheGifted are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/binksschoolforthegifted/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we formed two new padawan development guilds called Bad GN and Binks Navy Smuggles Wookies. We have a couple spots available in these guilds

The new guilds share a common discord channel so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

The difference between our developmental guilds and typical hAAT guild feeders is we will move some powerful players into the new guild which will allows the new guilds to complete hAAT.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT ready. Completing hAAt is not an issue for us. We want to find someone who fits in with our group and hopefully plays this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our guild grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player, are working on your hAAT teams and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require 600 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.

• Options
    Join Team Steroid!

EU based.

We're a social and mature guild and, completing hAAT for already 8 months!

Read more and contact with Iwan#1441 or Amendera#3732 in Discord or PM me if you have the profile we're looking for.

What we offer

Guild reset time: 19.30h [Central EU: Paris, Berlin]

Raids are launched always we have coins enough:
    • Heroic Rancor: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage during 12 hours. Post damage at 22.00h [Paris, Berlin]. Rules: 1 battle / player. To avoid the issue of the rankings decided by Player ID, we don't clear the raid, challenge is to get as close as possible and manage to escape or die before clear it.
    • Heroic AAT: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage until 20.00h when everyone can post damage. No more rules.

Daily guild activities: no min or max (no rules).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are we looking for

Daily 600 is a must [you can let us know in case you're not sure cause of RL issues, holidays or whatever]

Commitment: we won't turn the game the center of your life, but we're looking for people that improve and grow reasonably with the guild.

Top 10 in Arena Rank: cause high arena rank demonstrates constancy.

Discord (we don't use in-game chat) and https://swgoh.gg/ account (public profile).

Apply here https://discord.gg/RnUbZYY.
    May the force be with you!
  • Options
    Looking to fill our guild for HAAT raids. We kill heroic rancor in 30 minutes after a 24hour zero damage wait. NAAT is done in a day and a half. Guild is currently at 34/50 members. We use line for communication and guild reset is 730pm Est.
    P.S. Adult clan that has fun and isn't run like **** Germany.

Hyperion--Leader
    Guild--Uncle Bens Ashtray
    Ally code--293-677-187
    Line ID--Hyperion9999
  • ALLIANCE_GAMING
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    1tlsj0.jpg

Venture into Hoth with the galaxy's largest network of guilds at your side!

THE ALLIΔNCE has openings at a variety of levels of gameplay, with a minimum of 15 gear 10+ toons for openings in Heroic AAT guilds up to 50+ Gear 10+ / 100+ 7* toons for our most competitive, top-ranked guilds.

Click here to join our main discord server for more information: https://discord.gg/thealliance

THE ALLIΔNCE’s most competitive, top-ranked guilds have raid times suitable for all timezones. At this highest level, guilds are seeking enthusiastic players with ~80+ collection scores who place in the top 20 daily for both arena and ships.

Our ~40 mid-level heroic tank guilds require a minimum of 15 to 30 gear 10+ toons, depending on the guild, with varied requirements for arena and raid ticket contributions.

We also have a number of t4 to t7 guilds, including ones working on normal tank raid.

Who are we?
    THE ALLIΔNCE is a community of like-minded guilds founded on four key principles: individuality, simplicity, transparency and friendship.

With 58 independent guilds, THE ALLIΔNCE network is connected to over 2300 players globally. As the largest network of guilds in the Star Wars Galaxy, we have every level of play imaginable, from a dozen t4 to t7 Rancor guilds, to 45 heroic tank guilds.

Planning for the new game mode is well underway with a wealth of shared resources, enthusiasm and expertise dedicated to the success of each guild.

For more information or questions:
    Join our main discord server: https://discord.gg/thealliance
    PM us on discord at Lukas [ΔPhoenix]#2761
    Learn more at www.thealliancegaming.com
    Post edited by ALLIANCE_GAMING on
  • Options
    PREPAIRED is looking for two new members. We do heroic rancor and heroic tank as often as possible. Both are on farm, so we are not looking for big damage, but you must have at least a few raid teams, so I can see your serious about playing. Only rules are get your 600 and follow the raid rules. Raids are at 6pm GMT pretty much daily (one of them). If interested hit me up on LINE at rage3375. Same as in game name. Thanks
  • Options
    Hello, (hopefully) new recruit, join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Ewokolypse guilds run 3 T7 Rancor raids/week, we are also running 2 HAAT raids/week. You should have at least one 7* character (so you can get rewards from raids), are willing to use the Line chat app to learn and read our guides/raid rules & can contribute 600 raid tickets daily.

We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is:
    828-156-268 (darthmaxxximus)

My Line id is: maxdcm85

My Discord id is:

Feel free to send me an ally request
  • Options
    Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!

star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
  • Options
    ParzivaI wrote: »
    Got Kenobi Shards? We do.

90% of our players have Han at 7* and 50% have General Kenobi at 7*. Come on an take a free ride!

You:
    Daily 600/600
    Use Line app
    Like to laugh a lot.
    Are cool with a 5:30pm PST raid start (they only last an hour or so anyways)

Us

Shreks Guild of Onion (typically ranked in the top 300 overall)
    Cleaned out the rule breakers & knuckle-draggers. 2 spot open.

Reset: 7:30pm Eastern time - PREFER North American players.

Heroic AAT - We do ~10 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    - FFA after that.
    -Launch at guild reset

Heroic Rancor - We do 12-13 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    -Launch at guild reset, those with Han Solo at 7* already are capped at 200k damage. Those without Han Solo at 7* can register up to 200k damage for 1st 24 hrs, then unlimited damage at next reset. Over in about 10 min... Be on time or be sad.

Policies
    -600/600 a day If you don't - I will find you, and i will kill you. ;-)
    15 7* toons Minimum (We can do the Heroic AAT with just 5 of us, but we shouldn't have to)
    -Must have line (& use it)

Guild Profile on SWGOH.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6103/shreks-guild-of-onion/

My Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/u/parzival/

Message me on Line: player1ready
    OR
    Send me an Ally request: 786-777-322

Sorry, all filled up!
  • Razor053
    70 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DropBear Empire.
    We are an Australian (AEST/GMT+10) based Heroic Pit and HAAT guild with members from other countries also.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16275/dropbear-empire

We have HAAT on farm with majority of our member just getting their kenobi to 7 star last raid.
    Ideally looking for applicants to be able to do their 600/600 guild coins.
    have a half decent roster to help with upcoming territory battles
    We use Line for chat (required)

Raids commence at 730pm AEST
    Rancor has a 24hr grace period to log a 0 and goes FFA the next night at 730pm aest
    HAAT is split phase
    On launch at 730pm aest phase 1 and 2 are FFA then goes into no dmg period until the following night at 730pm aest phases 3 and 4 go FFA

For those interested in applying
    Add me in the chat app "Line" xalk2.0 is my lineID

• Options
    #Imperium Galacticum looking for an active member for last free spot
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Options
    Looking to merge with another HAAT guild:

15 strong members looking for a guild merge with another guild that is already capable of doing HAAT.

Our last attempt we managed to beat phase 2 and got stuck in phase 3.

Our conditions:
    1- BST time zone friendly
    2- 15 slots for our members
    3- 2 officers spots
    4- A proof of HAAT capability
    5- A guild that applies 24 hour 0 damage rule for both raids

Once we're certain, we'll start doing the transition into your guild.
    If interested kindly contact me on my email address: dulamam@gmail.com
    We use discord and WhatsApp.
    discord: ObiTwo#3553

Below you'll find links to SWGOH accounts to some of our members whom are going to merge:

My account: swgoh.gg/u/lethalshark91/
    swgoh.gg/u/elvismiggell
    swgoh.gg/u/chrisd24/
    swgoh.gg/u/koozy/
    swgoh.gg/u/mushin/
    swgoh.gg/u/sam1991/
    swgoh.gg/u/steven/
    swgoh.gg/u/robin1973/
    swgoh.gg/u/rick1/
    swgoh.gg/u/thomas1705/

• Geralt
    45 posts Member
    Options
    The Schwartz Ours is Bigger is looking for 2 members to fill guild for a smoother Haat

We also run rancor 3 times a week at 730est.

We also use discord for better communication

Pm ally code if interested
  • Options
    The Dathomir Alliance is NOW recruiting.

The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    The Sons of Dathomir is the main Guild.

***The Sons of Dathomir have ONE spot open for a player who has a completed P2 HAAT team.***

We launch Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST)

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is mandatory.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important!

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats are recruiting 1 player lvl 85 for both haat and hrancor. We are not part of an alliance, but a group of friends that foster cooperation and team atmosphere. If you love swgoh and are looking for a friendly place to grow your roster and learn along the way, this is the place you want to be! There are no real whales here, but a group of people that grew together and achieved haat status. We are a top 200 guild overall, and also in haat and rancor individually. We have minimum rules, 24hr 0 damage in hrancor and 12 hr 0 damage in haat. This allows whole guild to reap the benefits of raids. LINE app is also a requirement. We have our guild chat there for strategy, suggestions or whatever else comes up.

We routinely have 29k+ tickets a day and max several guild activities weekly. At a minimum, we run 3 hrancors and 2 haats a week.

If you are wondering if you might not be strong enough, go ahead and shoot me a pm here or message me or our leader on LINE. We will gladly send you a screenshot of our guild activity and/or rankings. Will also send you an invite to our guild chat so you can have a look at what we are about.

LINE IDs

bobby117
    wormholetraveler45

Ally codes:
    bobby117: 866-734-953
    wormholetraveler: 646-659-425

Our guild page is: https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • Options
    Hello, (hopefully) new recruit, join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Ewokolypse guilds run 3 HPIT Rancor raids/week, we are also running 2 HAAT raids/week. (Bonus Raids every other weekend) You should have at least one 7* character (so you can get rewards from raids), are willing to use the Line chat app to learn and read our guides/raid rules & can contribute 600 raid tickets daily.

We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

Feel free to send me an ally request
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

1 Spot is open, so apply now!

Highlights
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are now on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on Heroic AAT squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

Add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 25K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA.

We are currently looking for 2-4 strong new members to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards raids nor raid tickets. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.

Discord name: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
  • DocBMW
    56 posts Member
    Options

Top 50 Guild "ESB" UTC+1

"Europe Strikes Back" (49/50)

ESB is still looking for enthusiastic players.We help, we care, we are organized and we have rules. We have endgame experienced and helpful leaders who care about their members and want to see everyone progress as a team.
    • T7 pit raids: 7pm UTC+1, 24hrs registration
    • T7 AAT raids: 8pm UTC+1, 24hrs registration
    • raid ticket production: 30k per day
    • guild has done over 180 pit raids and over 80 tank raids
    • chat app LINE
    • no 600 means ban for next pit and tank raid

Europe Strikes Back on swgoh.gg

Although we be planning our raid around euro time zone, players from all areas welcome.

A decent HAAT squad (gear level 11+) ready or working on it? Level 80 or higher? Yes? OK!
    Send your application to "Wallaholm" or "docbmw" (LINE IDs).
  • Options
    One player need:)
  • Options
    PicsArt_07-31-05.07.55.jpg

★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH AT LEAST 30 GEAR 10+ TOONS ★
    The Alliance Iota Alpha is recruiting new awesome members!
    Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!
    We are a competitive Heroic guild with an extremely active player base. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.
    We are being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line.
    Right now we are looking for a few strong players with solid rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!
    Prospective players should have ~30 g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 75 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work) and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.
    We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!
    ★ Rules and Raids ★
    Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.
    ★ Contact ★
    If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86
    Line app pm: sumrandomdude
    Discord pm: Poe#1508
  • Jeepnjoey
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Immediate opening available for player level 83+ with a solid roster.

Tight knit group of 49 players seeking one more. We are a Heroic Rancor and HAAT guild looking to strengthen our team. Resets are at 10:30PM Eastern / 7:30PM Pacific.

GUILD RULES
    Rules are simple;
    Discord is mandatory
    Do your best for yourself and the guild
    If requesting, you should also be trying to donate. Don't be greedy
    600 daily
    Follow Raid Rules
    Be excellent to each other
    Stun cuffs are blackballed from the exchange, everyone needs them
    Most importantly; HAVE FUN!

RANCOR RULES
    Rancor raids will launch at approximately 10:30PM eastern. Until 7:30PM eastern time the following day you may use ONE character to do as much damage as possible NO ESCAPING to try again. The ONE toon you will use will be based on that raids theme. The theme will be picked by the highest finishing player during the previous 20 hour themed period.

Themes will be easy to understand and follow Examples are:
    Droid- should be self explanatory
    Ladies Night- female character
    Lightsabers Only-  again no brainer
    Force Awakens- any character from THAT film

Again this is ONE character only! At 7:30PM eastern the raid will open as normal, either FFA or controlled.  Just because a theme is chosen does not limit your toon choices after the period is over, only the initial 20 hours of the raid is limited by the theme period. After that it's use your teams and players however you desire.

HAAT RULES...
    1.  Everyone should register a weak toon anytime after raids starts.
    2. SPECIFIC teams are assigned to phases.
    3. Try to use airplane mode for practice runs.
    4. Communicate!  Especially near the last 10% of phase 2 and phase 3.
    5. (Optional) Post squad/damage screenshots into the haat channel.  Will help us and you guage effectiveness and improvement.
    HAAT RULES...
    PHASE 1: Zylo/Zavage
    PHASE 2: Clones, Resistance, Droids, Phoenix, Zaders
    PHASE 3: Chirpatines, Tiepatines, Empire, Imperial Troopers, Jedi, Sith, Jawa
    PHASE 4: FREE-FOR-ALL- Rebels and anything left
    FFA STARTS AT 8:30 PM EASTERN/ 5:30 PM PACIFIC

If this is you please contact me on Discord

@Jeepnjoey#1714

Happy gaming
  • Options

Tight knit group of 49 players seeking one more. We are a Heroic Rancor and HAAT guild looking to strengthen our team. Resets are at 10:30PM Eastern / 7:30PM Pacific.

GUILD RULES
    Rules are simple:
    Discord is mandatory
    600 daily
    Follow Raid Rules

RANCOR RULES
    Rancor raids will launch at approximately 10:30PM eastern. Until 7:30PM eastern time the following day you may use ONE character to do as much damage as possible NO ESCAPING to try again. The ONE toon you will use will be based on that raids theme. The theme will be picked by the highest finishing player during the previous 20 hour themed period.

Again this is ONE character only! At 7:30PM eastern the raid will open as normal, either FFA or controlled.  Just because a theme is chosen does not limit your toon choices after the period is over, only the initial 20 hours of the raid is limited by the theme period. After that it's use your teams and players however you desire.

HAAT RULES...
    5. (Optional) Post squad/damage screenshots into the haat channel.  Will help us and you guage effectiveness and improvement.
    HAAT RULES...

@Jeepnjoey#1714

Happy Gaming
  • Options
    #Imperium Galacticum looking for an active member for last free spot
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Options
    Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!

star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
  • Options
    * TheRebelion *
    HAAT guild
    1 open spot

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info , it's a huge help and we'd like all members to join . We are looking for players level 80-85 with at least 1 squad that is HAAT ready preferably for P2 , P3 or P4 . But most importantly we ask each player to be active daily and do your 600 daily raid tickets also communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at guild rest 8:30 pm est with a 18hr 0 damage rule . HAAT Raid are at least twice a week at guild reset 8:30 pm est with a 15.5 hr 0 damage rule , we use 1 squad on P1,P2 and p4 and 2 squads on P3 , if your interested contact me.
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • Options
    Maxx Rebo Fan Club

Hello everyone!
    I am curently pushing for raid tickets contribution and replacing members that are not doing there 600 often enough. We currently average 28k+/30k daily

-Rancor at Heroic (0 dmg/24H rule) Typically finish in 10-15 Min. Start at 12:00 15:00 18:00 21:00 East Time

-HAAT (0 dmg/ 12H rule) attacks start at 12:00 East Time (Start Time will vary like the Rancor raid in the near future)

-Must do 600/600 Daily Raid Tickets - Will make exceptions (school, work, travel) occasionally if needed.

-You must have a minimum of 10 characters at gears 11 to Join

If you are looking for a fun, relaxing environment where everyone is doing their part, please don't hesitate to PM me (I will be looking here every 12H)

You may also contact me;
    Line app using my ID: xblackbeardx
    Or add me to your Ally list for an invite: 597-994-356 (must not be in a guild to receive an invite)
  • Vasu
    27 posts Member
    Options
    We have 3 open spots in HD ARC

-=] HOUSE DIVIDED ARC [=-

We are looking for 1 strong level 85 players with the following:

15+ - Gear XI Toons
    10+ - Gear X Toons

The ultimate goal is to have 1 strong team for each phase of the HAAT. (20 Strong toons total)
    We currently run HAAT 2x per week and Heroic Rancor 3x times per week with a bonus raid every other week.

**More Raids = More Rewards = Stronger Toons = HAAT = General Kenobi = MORE FUN!**

In HD ARC, guidance from experienced players is available to help maximize your success without having to learn everything all on your own. We are fun, active and very organized and coordinate our rules and schedules to help our guild family maximize rewards and rotate top spots. We run various creative competitions to promote healthy and fun growth while making everything as fair as possible for everyone. HD is a family and every voice is important. 48/50 and Invite Only. Contact info below.
    Note: Discord is a requirement to join. We use it to communicate and coordinate raids, share tips and strategy and chat with the entire guild community.

PS: US time zones and English speaking guild

Zargoth Ally Code: 157-735-414

Discord: Zargoth#9520

**House Divided is a 8 guild community with openings for all player levels including HAAT and nAAT. Message me for more info on additional guild openings.**
  • Options

GUILD RULES
    Rules are simple:
    Discord is mandatory
    600 daily
    Follow Raid Rules

RANCOR RULES

HAAT RULES...
    HAAT RULES...

@Jeepnjoey#1714

Happy Gaming