Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Hi everybody!
    Our guild "Relevo" is recruiting active players! We will start the rancorT4 on Sunday and after it well start a t5. We also run the NAAT at the moment (we're at the half of phase I). We are about 30 right now but unfortunately also 1/3 actives and it takes us ages to get the tickets together to start the rancor that's why we need players who generate at least 200-300 guild tickets per day. F2p, p2p, newbies, veterans, anything goes.
    We do not require a chat app or being talkative, just play, having fun and be at least a little bit active!
    We're in Europe and in time zone CET (UTC+1). We also welcome players from overseas if you're ok with the time difference.
    We have 5 players in the 70s and the rest is between 30-60, perfect for newbies and returnees ^^
    If you're interested just add me 575-432-799 and/or our leader "Karok" 938-624-232 in the game, and we will invite you to our guild. Reminder: we cannot invite you if you're currently in a guild. In that case leave your guild and join ours by yourself also by adding us as an ally ;)
    Please help us, fellas...you're our last hope ;)
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85 and don't use any third party apps.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM with your ally code. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.
  • Options

Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • Options
    Hello,

Millennium Fukkatsu is looking for members who are active, share our passion for the game and are team players. In about a week, we will give our first Heroic Tank raid a try, at the very least we will be learning from the experience though we are hoping to improve our chances of success with some new additions to the roster... :)

We ask that you check donations daily donate whenever you can, check daily guild activities and contribute to them & try and produce 600 raid tickets a day.

We do 3 T7 Rancor raids and 2 T6 AAT tank raids a week.

Our guild time is set to GMT +3, but we have people from all over the world in the guild....

We totally underestimated our power and started doing Rancor T7 late, and as such everyone is still farming Han Solo from it. As we can finish up Rancor raid pretty fast, we use first day for registration (to ensure everyone gets rewards) & have rotating raid start times to give people a good chance to catch and play the raid...

Our Rancor Raid Schedule:
    6 pm EST / 1 pm GMT +3
    12 pm EST / 7 pm GMT +3
    6 am ET / 1 am GMT +3
    12 am EST/ 7 am GMT +3

Raids are declared whenever we have the necessary tickets for them, at the start time that is next in line :)

Rancor Raid Rules:
    1) First 24 hours is the registration period: Lvl 80 and over are to only register during this period (so hit the raid with one toon only and aim at the guard to score 0, but damage up to 10k is tolerated).

Registration day is a "free day" for those below lvl 80 where they can hit the raid as they like.

2) 2nd day: Free for all (recommended you try to catch the raid within the first 2 hrs of 2nd day as raids go fast)

3) Damage cap: We ask everyone to stop hitting the raid once they reach 1 mil damage. If you take 3 teams to reach 1 mil damage, that is fine, free to do it. If you have one super team that does 2 mil in a round, also fine. But after that you are expected to stop hitting the raid.

There are no special rules for T6 Tank. T7 tank strategy will be posted in Line group...

We use Line for general chit chat, tips, strategy and have a separate T7 raid discussion/preparation room too (especially useful for Heroic Tank preparation)... My line id is trojanas. Send me a message and I'll add you to the rooms...

My ally code is: 898 889 991

Come check us out!
  • Options
    We are a very active group who runs heroic T7 heroic rancor raids 3 times a week. We are also running regular AAT. Which we can complete in under 24 hours.

We are growing towards heroic tank and feel that we are getting fairly close.

We have alot of US players but quite a few international as well. We try to run raids at a time that is convenient for everyone. Typically this is on a rotating schedule.

We use line app to communicate and it is mandatory.

We also require 600 daily energy. Not strictly enforced as long as we get over 28-29K raid tickets daily. We have not had any issues lately hitting this.

Current Raid/Guild Rules:
    1. Rancor has a 24 hour zero damage so that everyone gets rewards. Times are rotating. AAT Tank is FFA.And goes down under 24 hours.
    2. 600 Daily energy.
    3. Line chat app is required to help communicate and coordinate.
    4. Have fun
    5. No politics discussion in the chat. :)
    Message me on here or line with any questions.

Line ID: zoomdaddy

Or add me as ally and I can invite.

Here is some of the members on swgoh.

https://swgoh.gg/g/8165/reservior-dogs/

Zoom Daddy

997-586-773
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a guild of about 35 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask
  • Remus_Almasy
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hallo/hi,

Legends of GoB is a german guild looking for new member. Most of our memberbase switched from a basic/casual guild to this one altogether to be more "professional" and hit the hAAT in mid term. We need more member to achieve that goal though. We are currently 27 member. Since we are a german guild the timezone is CET. It would be great if you are from Europe and at least speak english.

We clear the Pit raid on heroic.
    Strategy: 24h listing phase. After 24h begins the dmg phase which ends pretty quick.
    I think this procedure is well known and doesn't need to be further explained. ;)
    AAT is cleared on normal, obviously, because of the current member count.
    Daily 600 raid token contribution is mandatory to keep the raids coming.
    We use discord to provide a better guild communication.
    We are a very friendly and layed back guild which likes to help each other.
    My allied code is: 476-467-285
    I'm looking forward to invite you to our guild and talk to you in the chat if you are interested. :)

Remus Almasy
    Post edited by Remus_Almasy on
  • The_old1
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Post edited by The_old1 on
    "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got"
  • scizztil
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    NEW DESTROYERS

Core group of 10-15 active members who had to create this new guild due to leader inactivity.
    Looking for active players who want to try heroic AAT in 2-3 month, and who can hit daily guild activity goals.

- We run T7 Rancor, 0 damage 24 hrs, then FFA.
    - This is an Eastern time Zone guild, that will run raids starting at 7:30et/6:30ct
    - We have a brand new Facebook page to share thoughts and ideas on how to improve. Search for New Destroyers or follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/New-Destroyers-283460985413421/
    - Active, friendly community
    - I'm Amber Monk, and my ally code is 739558123.

We'd love to have you! Email me at Ambermonk21@gmail.com with any questions!

• Options
    We are Guildy McGuildstien III (The guildiest guild in the galaxy)
    We have 2 spots to fill in our HAAT guild
    We run 3 t7 rancor and 2 HAAT per week
    With bonus of each as we have tickets
    You must get your 600
    You must have line
    contact me line ID benvanobi
    We want new people who have strong ships. We know they are going to be a big part in the future.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
  • Options
    No Refuge is recruiting!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 open spots for a daily player! Preference will be given to those who are 70s+, produce daily tickets and are looking to complete end game content =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Tier 5/6 raids, and can help us knock down the AAT tank raid going. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that isn't mandatory but super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, rotating raids for fairness, and announce them in advance.

Most of our guys are level 70s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 5/Tier 6 mtn time.

3rd Party chat (optional): Line

Line ID: FlapMaster - yeah it has an (L) in it. =D

* I don't have line access til the afternoons 3pm mtn time.

Min level: prefer in 50s, 60s, or 70s.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a guild of about 35 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

• Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 20:00 CET (UTC +1) / 14:00 EST
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player, a group of friends or looking for a guild merge opportunity (about 10-12 spots open), PM me.
    Thanks
  • Options
    We're almost ready to make the jump to the HAAT, join us, and we can get there together.
    We recently dropped our inactives and very low producers and have 11 spots open. We're a great group of players from all over the world having fun together and working hard to get to the next level. We require a weekly average ticket production of 500 tickets/day, but can work with you if you notify us of a short break.
    Guild Name: Ab Alquwa
    Activity Reset: 9:30 PM CST (US)
    Raid Rules: We do FFA on the tank and 12 hour zero damage on the Heroic Rancor. We rotate a pig slayer to help lower players get high rewards and those of us with maxed Han typically place below 10. Our raids alternate start 9 AM/PM CST and we typically do 2 tanks and 3 pits a week.
    Discord is Required: https://discord.gg.cAq8sgT
    My Ally Code: 298-246-134
    My Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/mavtriple/
    Contact me for more info if you're interested. We hope to hear from you!
  • Options
    Good is Dumb is recruiting Casual+Committed players!!
    GID offers a casual but committed culture that also allows progression to HAAT for when you are ready. We don't take ourselves too seriously (hence the Spaceballs theme) but also love helping each other progress in SWGOH. Here are our current guilds/needs:
    The Guild of Spaceballs (HAAT guild- currently full).
    Liquid Schwartz (HAAT guild- currently full).
    Password12345 (Heroic Rancor/NAAT guild). 47/50 (looking for three)
    Dark Helmet's Disciples (T5 Rancor/NAAT). 48/50. Looking for 2 more entry level players that have hit level 40.
    We love SWGOH and have an organized, committed, but casual atmosphere. We do not want to get hardcore about anything, but we do want to provide an opportunity for everyone to succeed. All guilds are US/English Speaking but we do have a few Europeans. Raid times are evenings Eastern Time (ranging from 7pm-9pm).
    If interested in any of these guilds, please direct message alexanrde#6394 {GiD } or CubsFanHan {GiD Leader}#6240 on Discord!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options

• Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 5 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.  20 active and growing.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Irv
    6 posts Member
    Options
    The End Game is an independent guild recruiting up to 20 players (replacing inactives). We are also open to mergers with another independent guild.

Details:

- Guild reset time is in Central Standard Time (UTC-6)
    - Line Chat required
    - swgoh.gg profile desired
    - 600 daily tickets
    - Heroic Pit raids with 12 hour registration time, generally weekend days
    - Currently normal AAT with hopes of trying heroic as we fill and build stronger members

please contact irv17211, happy_bob18, elenesia1, or harakaflocka via Line if interested.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a guild of about 35 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 or if I don't immediately answer my officers at 497-186-199 and 386-561-888 and we will send you an invite.

• Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 6 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.  20 active and growing.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Options
    Hi
    Our guild Relevo is seeking for active and friendly players of each kind. We do not require a chat app or being talkative at all...just be nice to everybody and be more or less active!
    We're in Europe and our members are from ger, esp and uk/us
    We do the N-AAT (still in phase I)
    We'll start a T4 pit tonight at 8pm
    As we're a European guild our time zone is CET (UTC +1)
    5 of our members are in the 70's, the rest below so perfect for newbies and game returners
    Please no merge requests, not interested in it!
    If you're seeking a relaxed guild you found it. If you want to join just add me 575-432-799 and/or the leader Karok (938-624-232) and we will send you an invitation. Please make sure you are not in another guild otherwise we can't invite you. In that case feel free to join by yourself ;)
    If you have any questions just send me a PM here
  • Options
    Guilds Name: The Force Flows thru Mystic.

-time zone: NA. guild resets at 7:30pm (19:30) Eastern Time Zone
    -must make ur best attempt at the 600 raid tickets daily. Not a super strict guild but want the most out of our players. will be removed if you are inactive for a few days (unless planned ahead ie. wedding, vacations ect) OR are not helping w the raids and raid tickets.
    -6 spots currently opened after cleaning house
    -very friendly and helpful in in-game chat
    -tier 6 pit raid. and just attempted our first heroic
    -need players 80+ to help for the NORMAL tank takedown. will except lower players as long as they help w tickets.
    Guild Leader Liam Skybraland 439-167-241. ally code. send ally request for invite.
  • Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 20:00 CET (UTC +1) / 14:00 EST
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player, a group of friends or looking for a guild merge opportunity (about 8-10 spots available ), PM me.
    Thanks
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual T7 and N AAT guild looking for new, active members who are interested in getting ready for Heroic AAT. We just affiliated with a H AAT guild and sent some of our ready members there, so we now have room for you.

If you want to raid and are willing to grow and progress, we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is mandatory to ensure all members follow fairness rules, and we have a special channel for applicants.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Options
    MasterJediCouncil Recruiting.
    Looking for Daily players to partake in Tier VI raids (Occasional Tier V for our lower Levels).
    Hoping to go for Solo Shards Next Month.
    Very Friendly.
    Raid as much as possible.
    75+ but willing to take on lower if active.
    F2P or P2P it does not matter.

DarthSawyers - Ally Code - 146-896-741
    Look me up if you are interested.

• Valariel
    161 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hello!

"Mistborn" is currently looking to fill two spots. We are a friendly and active guild. We regularly down Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT and are currently pushing to switch into Heroic AAT. We are looking for a couple more strong players to help us make that transition.

Guild rules:
    Heroic Rancor - tags under 100k first 24 hrs
    Heroic AAT - TBD
    Must login daily and contribute to tickets and activities.

We have a discord chat server (optional as long as you follow rules). Resets are based on US west coast time zone. If you are interested in joining, please send an ally request (Valar, Ally code: 591-287-716) or message me here.

Thanks!
  • Options
    We're a team that will help you grow and progress your team. All while having fun!
    Join ForceField! We're part of the TIE Alliance which has two Heroic AAT teams, A Heroic Rancor team and a development team for new players.
    We’re recruiting for the heroic rancor team at the moment, but offer the opportunity for maturing players to join the Heroic AAT teams.
    Requirements: We’re looking for someone who is fun and communicative. Minimum level 85. We want someone who is active in the game, with a lot of potential, who desires to do Heroic AAT soon!
    Our reset time is Pacific (PST), but we have players in a number of timezones.
    We do Heroic Rancor every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Normal AAT a couple times a week.
    LINE chat is mandatory! Add my ID: arsenic129, name: arsenic.
  • Options
    Sheesh, I grow tired of nagging people to raid. Do they not need gear? It is time to clean house!

Army of Ren is looking for 2-3 active raiders to replace a few less active raiders. We are alternating T5-6 Pit and nAAT and prefer that you have at least one squad of 5* (working on 6*) characters in order to get in on the raids.

We are a semi-casual and friendly, helpful guild looking for active players to help us hit dailies and contribute in raid damage. Currently, there are no daily requirements for raid tickets, we just ask that you be mindful of the daily guild activities, the need for raid tickets to continue raids, and to do your best to contribute. It is more important that you participate in all raids. Our members are pretty generous with gear exchange and ask the same of new members. There is no requirement for a third party chat app but you must keep an eye on the in-app chat for notifications and announcements.

That’s it. No complicated raid rules, ticket requirements, or chat apps. If interested, please send me an ally request at 759-672-628.

Thanks!
  • Boichak
    12 posts Member
    Options

Awaken guild is recruiting 2 active players 70+ lvl to replace 2 inactive ones.
    We do Heroic Rancor every 3-4 days and normal AAT every 6 days. Han Solo shards for everyone!
    Join us and have a fun!
    My ally code is 621-627-118
  • TreeRex
    56 posts Member
    Options
    C3P-BROS is currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank, but we're getting close to Heroic Tank - plan to make a run on April 14th. We finish all 4 normal phases without refreshes in 3 hours typically, and are looking for one more to fill us out! We are an active guild, 25k+ guild tickets daily. Like to talk, share strategies, etc.

Must be lvl 80+ with at least one HAAT Phase 2 or Phase 3 ready team (Gear 9+ Droids, Empire, Teebo/Chirpatine, Clones, etc.) - if you have teams for both, even better!

We are made up of everything from F2P to P2P, as long as you are an active, dedicated player. https://swgoh.gg/g/6639/c3p-bros/

Rancor launches are 7:30pm CT. First 24 hours: Send 1 toon for 0 dmg. After 7pm CT on day 2: Send 1 team for dmg.

Normal Tank launches are at 5pm CT. We are starting a 0 dmg period since we are clearing so fast. On day 2, players are allowed to send 2 teams in Phase 1, and then 1 team per phase in Phases 2-4.

If interested, send me (669-825-863) or Haste (398-126-925) an ally request.