Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• TreeRex
    56 posts Member
    Options
    C3P-BROS is currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank, but we're getting close to Heroic Tank - we plan to make a run on April 15th - come take out your tax woes with us! We finish all 4 normal phases without refreshes in 3-4 hours typically, and are looking for two more people to fill us out! We are an active guild, 25k+ guild tickets daily. Like to talk, share strategies, etc.

Must be lvl 80+ with at least one HAAT Phase 2 or Phase 3 ready team (Gear 9+ Droids, Empire, Teebo/Chirpatine, Clones, etc.) - if you have teams for both, even better!

We are made up of everything from F2P to P2P, as long as you are an active, dedicated player. https://swgoh.gg/g/6639/c3p-bros/

Rancor launches are 7:30pm CT. First 24 hours: Send 1 toon for 0 dmg. After 7pm CT on day 2: Send 1 team for dmg.

Normal Tank launches are at 5pm CT. Players are allowed to send 2 teams in Phase 1, and then 1 team per phase in Phases 2-4.

If interested, send me (669-825-863) or Haste (398-126-925) an ally request.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has about six spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85 and don't use any third party apps.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.
  • Eddy5767
    142 posts Member
    Options
    MORTAL SEPRATISTS

We are raiding t7 rancor and normal tank.
    looking for 1 person as we have removed an inactive member.

Very active and chatty guild who use line.

Rules for all

1. remove players inactive for 2 days without telling officers. with the exception of bank holidays

2. aim to get 600 raid tokens each day

3. raids are 0 score for 24 hours so everyone can get rewards. tank is ffa and takes around 2 days

4. respect each other and help each other wherever possible

Looking for an active players who contributes 600 daily.

Line I.D: twilightdancer
    Ally: 261-845-169

Line I.D: lord_eddy
    Ally: 944-514-285
  • Options
    Darth Metal is recruiting!

Highlights
    • Heroic Rancor - 24 hour 0 dmg phase, then 1 squad limit for 4hrs, then FFA.
    • Normal AAT - FFA
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8pm EST Rancor, 5pm EST AAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85 Preferred
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Reasonable roster to contribute in Normal AAT / Heroic AAT. While we are not clearing Heroic AAT yet, we'd like to see that you have put some effort towards the relevant heroes needed in this raid.
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:
    Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Officer)
    • Mattronic#8364 (Officer)

PM Me
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Options
    If you are looking for a guild that is a supportive, nice place to be with a good group of players then Mon Cala could be the one for you.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT.

Heroic AAT tests are already underway and we think HAAT is realistically a couple of months away, at least. The leaders of the guild have experience of completing HAAT raids and know what is needed to get us there as a team.

We raid The Pit 3 times a week and run bonus raids when tickets allow. AAT is twice a week.

So... what we are looking for...

600 tickets a day (or let us know if you cant do it... that's fine too)

You preferrably have a couple of HAAT raid ready teams and working on the others.

We use LINE chat app and post raid instructions there so it is a must.

7.30pm UK raid Times (Currently 7.30pm UTC + 1 due to British Summer Time)

If you are happy with that and want to be part of this and progress to HAAT with us then please contact me on LINE at dirkbrightblade

You can check me and my roster out at https://swgoh.gg/u/dirkbrightblade/
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual T7 and N AAT guild looking for new, active members who are interested in getting ready for Heroic AAT. We just affiliated with a H AAT guild and have sent some ready members there, so we now have room for you.

If you want to raid and are willing to earn the tickets, we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is mandatory to ensure all members follow fairness rules, and we have a special channel for applicants (https://swgoh.gg/p5AmYf2).

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm or join our Discord recruiting channel. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165. We prefer to talk with you first to make sure it is a good fit.

Good hunting and Happy Passover/Easter!

• Options
    Guild name: This game is Tatooeasy
    We are a laid back guild looking for active daily players, full participation is encouraged but time off for vacations etc is fine if you give a heads up
    We currently do heroic rancor and normal tank raids
    We use a 24 hr no damage policy for the rancor raid
    We use east coast time, though members are from all over, raids start at 9pm
    We have 10 spots open due to folks falling off due to inactivity
    My ally code is 322-984-953 please contact me if you are interested
  • CorranHornR09
    114 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Guild Name: Fedaykin Commandos
    Server: U.S.
    Current Farm Content: Heroic PIT and AAT
    Progression content: HAAT

Are you looking for a progression minded guild that hasn't forgotten how to have a lot of fun together? Are you an active player excited to move into heroic AAT? If so, Fedaykin Commandos is probably what you are looking for.

Fedaykin Commandos (FC) is now recruiting a few active lvl 85 players ready to take on Heroic Tank. We are a U.S. based server with our coin drop being at 7:30 PM EST. We currently destroy Heroic Pit in about 15 minutes 3x a week and easily drop Normal tank 2x a week soon after 1st character refresh. We have been very focused on HAAT for the past month. We have geared up a zeta kylo that can solo P1, and have been gearing heavily for the rest with a focus on zeta vader/shammy, Chirpatine, and zeta cody's. We expect to be ready in about a week. We recently had a few members dropped due to a lack of participation and want to fill their spots. So if you are looking forward to heroic AAT and want to be in on the excitement of a guilds first HAAT takedown you should seriously consider FC.

About us:

We have been a guild since the guild expansion. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging, and constructive. We are comprised both F2P and P2P with some very strong and knowledgeable members. You can see a few of our members synced here:

https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

We typically run 50 members, but recently found the need to replace some inactive members. If you have a good attitude, are a solid team player, and are motivated to grow in SWGOH, you will do well with us.

**Guild Rules**

•Have fun as a team

•Treat your team and your leaders with respect

•Discord app: This is mandatory for guild communication. Best to check it at periodically.

•Heroic Pit raid: 0 damage for first 24 hours to make sure everyone gets on the reward payout then free for all after that.

•Normal Tank: Currently Free for all, but dropping fast enough that we may have to implement new strategy to ensure participation and practice for everyone.

•HAAT: Monthly. 1st attempt we got halfway through p2. After a focus on gearing, the rematch will be much better. Victory soon!

•Participation: We expect daily participation in producing 600 individual raid tickets and are looking for 100% raid participation. That said, we understand life happens and sometimes you miss here and there.

Please apply via the Discord App by sending a friend request to CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive). We are open to the possibility of taking in a smaller guild or group of like minded friends as well.

Be prepared to share your ally code or profile link. I work during the day but your application is very important to me. I will follow up with you ASAP.

My profile can be found here:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/corranhornr09/

Note: We are NOT open to merge into another guild or alliance.
    Post edited by CorranHornR09 on
  • Options
    2s6n6mh.png

Recruiting High Level/Skill Players Only
    Applicants MUST have LINE MESSENGER and CONTACT ME ON LINE MESSENGER
    We are a Heroic Rancor Guild and clear the raid in less than 10 minutes normally, WE ALL CLOCK ZERO DAMAGE 1ST 24 HOURS SO EVERYONE GETS REWARDS
    We do Normal AAt in less than a 24 hours
    WE ARE WANTING TO DO HEORIC AAT but need to strengthen our guild
    We are looking for TEAM PLAYERS that can contribute in a big way
    We are a guild that plays on Central Time

Contact xJHUNDOx on LINE MESSENGER

LINE ID: xjhundox

2s6n6mh.png
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    We are a New Zealand Guild "New Zealands finest" have room for a few members Gmt+12.
    Accepting All countries/players level 85.
    we currently do tier7 rancor 6.00 pm nz time working towards haat.
    45+ active members willing to make room for a small guild to merge (20) or combine guilds a possibility.
    24 hour period for people to get on the board (1 character)
    AAT: Normal Rancor: Heroic
    If interested add obi one:543 463 264
    or message me on LINE:obi111one
    LINE group available with same guild name
    almost no rules other than be active and polite
  • Options
    -guild name: DDPC
    -time zone - UK - GMT
    - Looking for beginner players ... we are two level 85 players looking to help and advise new players
    -third party chat apps you use - We are currently using Discord
    -which tier of The Pit raid: the two of us can get through 50% of the heroic Pit Raid at the moment.
    My Ally code is 964-564-853.

Any level welcome!!
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    A Singapore Guild heroic rancor ready looking to recruit SG players! Non-SG with similar timezones are welcomed too! (Newbies can also apply, we have many veteran players to teach u) Send me a message here or Discord at #9955!
    Add me Ally code: 222-428-941

Thanks!
  • TFviceroy_gunray
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My Brothers and Me have started a guild

Join Nute put your gunray we are new guild looking for members.

Guild Activities Reset: 7:30p CT

Only have 3 at moment Any players welcome willing to help people on the lower levels compete in raids
    Guild : Nute put your gunray
    Leader : Twolukes lv 65 Officers : Dingus420 lv 77, Bongo Chatchd lv 76

The war is over. Lord Sidious promised us peace.
    Post edited by TFviceroy_gunray on
  • TK421_E
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Dark Suns, a guild with long-term members playing since the start of SWGOH. We are looking for players level 85 with a minimum of 15 (ideally 20+) 7* characters to build our ranks for Heroic AAT this next weekend. You should have at least 1 HAAT squad at GL10/11. We are currently have space for 3-4 active members due to removal of few inactive members.

Guild Activities Reset: 11:30p EST
    Raid times: Usually 6pm EST.
    Time zones: Players from USA/Europe
    Raids: Heroic Rancor, Normal AAT (Very close to HAAT)

Rules:
    - contribute 600 guild tickets most days and actively participate in raids.
    - Rancor: Zero damage for day 1. Then one team at the designated raid time.
    - Register at SWGOH.gg
    - Line Chat app is encouraged but not required.
    - Have fun and socialize!
    Contact: PM me in forum or message me on Line Chat app at ID spammypants27
    Please include your ally code and a link to your SWGOH.gg page in you message.
  • Options
    Lifetime Power looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance) We currently have 8 open spots
    Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing Pit T7 and Tank T6 raids. We are an EST guild but have members from other time zones as well. We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets an opportunity at top 10 from time to time. We do not guarantee top 10 that is still up to you and what characters make up your team.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for raids
    - Must have at least 1 full 7* Team of characters (if close msg me)
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity
    Currently Pit Raids are 3 times a week, and Tank raids are 2 times a week as well.
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly,cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 20:00 CET (UTC +1)/ 14:00 EST
    Normal tank: ffa

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory. We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player, a group of friends or looking for a guild merge opportunity (about 10 spots open), PM me.
    Thanks
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    CapitalForce & CapitalPunishment recruiting

We are recruiting all levels for both our Guilds in the Capital brand.
    We are all very active and fun group! Chat through Facebook and guild chat.
    You must be guild free to join or send ally requests.
    CapitalForce is looking for members lvl75 + with multiple 7* lines. We run Heroic Pit and NAAT often. We are looking for active members who can help us get to HAAT by next month.
    Leader : Oromis 181-438-454
    44/50
    T7 pit
    Normal Tank

CapitalPunishment is our newer guild and we are looking for all players who will be active and get their 600 tickets. All levels welcome to join and grow with a great guild!
    Leader : Ėmpreşş 378-795-146
    40/50
    T5 pit
    Normal Tank
  • Options
    Guild Walking Carpet is looking for a few solid members to round out our 50 man roster as we prepare to enter HAAT. We currently clear T7 Rancor in under 2 hours, with set raid times of Wednesday evenings 7pm and Sunday afternoons 3pm Central Standard Time. We toss out a bonus raid whenever we build up enough credits to allow, but we always give 24 hours advanced notice in guild chat to allow our members time to adjust their schedules and be prepared. Many of our members have started to unlock Han and we encourage everyone to alternate atop the leader boards to allow others access to gear/additional Han shards and to build a team atmosphere.

Our Pit raid rules consist of members being restricted to a maximum damage output of 25% total in all phases to allow for max participation once the raid has been started. We had attempted to enforce a 24 hour zero damage limitation, however we found roughly the same amount of members participated in the raid with the current rule set up and so our guild voted and agreed upon the current rules.

We run the AAT raid at the same times we run our Rancor raids. The tank takes us roughly two days to down, so it is almost always active. Our first attempt at HAAT nearly two months ago resulted in almost clearing Phase 1. Since that time we have made great strides in overall roster strength and as a guild have done much research into which squads produce the best results for each phase.

For more information about our guild feel free to PM me and/or send me an ally invite: Ally code- 972-744-118
    You can also check out our guild page at:

http://walkingcarpet.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=537414&sso=1491504023

"May the force be with you"
    "Join me, feel the power of the dark side!"

Geldar
  • Options
    Guild Name: Alderaanian WolfCats
    Time Zone : USA mostly, some international

We are a casual but growing, invite-only guild with a few open spots. We are looking for active, experienced, and regular players who can contribute both to guild activities and raids, especially raid tickets, with no quotas or pressure. Currently, we have about 20 80+ level members in the guild with hopefully more to follow.

Currently, we are doing Heroic Rancor and 6* Tank Takedown, with occasional 5 and 6* Rancor for our lower level players. Also, LINE is mandatory for all members for guild communication and coordination.

If interested please send me an ally invite, code 646-659-425. I am the guild leader here at AWC. Also feel free to message me on LINE....my ID there is Wormholetraveler45. I would be very happy to discuss this further before you join.
  • Options
    Estamos buscando una fusión con algún gremio para poder hacer el AAT Heroico.

- Nombre del gremio: Wardogs
    - Zona horaria: +3:00 Buenos Aires, Argentina
    - Reglas básicas: lvl 85, cumplir las actividades diarias, inscribirse en swgoh.gg
    - WhatsApp

Cualquier cosa, manden mp.

Saludos!
  • Options
    Dírty Rotten Scoundrels is recruiting
    We currently have 2 open spots to fill and are looking for dedicated team orientated members. We are a friendly helpful group and have a highly organized Discord server which is needed. As well, you should be level 85. There is a raid going every day, we currently get 26k per day and are aiming towards 30k. We use the 24 hr zero damage rule for the pit and rancor soloists will be put into a rotation so the guy with the best ID isn't the only one getting 1st all the time
    Discord contact
    DEAD#2965 or add me as an ally 699543935
    lebic#6365
  • Options
    Guild name: 'Sinister Ones'
    Currently doing normal TTs and mostly 5/6 pit raids cause everyone needs the gear. Looking to grow into heroic raids. Active dedicated players only please. Currently in the process of removing slothful players who don't perform. Not looking for perfection, just looking for members who are trying and playing regularly. We have a 12 hour rule for tier 4/5 raids restricting members to 1 squad for the first 12 hours so that everyone gets an opportunity to share in the rewards. Recent unrestricted t5 pit completed in 7 hours. No guild hoppers! We want players who are going to stick with us for the long haul to help us grow. Very friendly guild. Come join us......

Guild refresh is 7:30 PM mountain time.

Line chat requested but not yet required.

Multiple spots open.

For any questions and additional information just let me know directly by PM or Line.

359-139-285
    Line ID: hooknhunter

Best Regards
    Nehu Adaboi
  • Options
    (Heros of the fallen Empire) we are looking for active members to join our guild we are 18 lv 85 members strong very active we communicate daily and are very coordinated we all are experienced veteran players who know how to help lower lvs progress and get higher guild payouts we are willing to work with people plz post your ally code to me or add me

Discord chat link https://discordapp.com/invite/GJuarky

My ally code is:511886188
  • polekat
    34 posts Member
    Options

Hello all, I'm FTB Polekat. I LEAD FTB Clan Of Endor.

I am here recruiting players of all levels. We have 15 guilds in our Alliance and all are in

need of a few players. Some more then others. We have guilds for just about any level of play

you are at. Ranging from just starting out to Advanced high level guilds. We have many

dirrerent time zone based guilds so what ever you are looking for we can most likely accomodate

you. Weather you are a big/small guild looking to merge, or just one player looking for a

guild. We have a home for you. We all help each other out in FTB, in any way we can. If you

are a guild looking for guidance on HAAT we can help you.

GUILD RULES:

#1 Don't cause drama. Please communicate your grievances to guild officers.

#2 Raiding Rules: 24hrs zero attack for most raids, then ZERG.

#3 Breaking rules may result in Sparta.

#4 Inappropriate language and insults toward guild mates is highly encouraged.

#5 Not Safe For Work content in discord is Sparta.

#6 Everyone is expected to earn 600 raid tickets daily.
    *The only exception is if you leave a message in the Leave of Absence channel.
    *Unless you are in one our soft-core guilds that dont require 600 raid tickets daily.

#7 see rule #1

SPARTA = kicked out

ZERG = Attack with overwelming numbers.

FTB = FEAR THE BOOT

If you are interested in joing us please join our discord server.

Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw
  • Options
    KyberKollektorz is in need of one more member that is looking for rewards and a good time ! We do heroic rancor every two days Normal AAT every 3 days we need one member that is level 80+ were active on discord we have 40 members level 80+
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    You can message me or add me by my ally code 857-755-623 if you're interested and add me make sure you're out of your guild
    DarthVaper
  • DeMoJsa
    196 posts Member
    Options
    WMz is raiding HAAT tonight! This will be our 3rd attempt at it and we are on the precipice (yeah... that's right... precipice!) of completing it. Our last attempt was over a month ago and we have grown significantly stronger since then. However, we have 2 spots open and we are looking for HAAT ready players to ensure we tear enough droid arms from their sockets!

There is no obligation to stay after the raid, but we are a fun and casual guild and you're welcome to raid with us as long as you'd like. The only thing we require is 3500 tix/week (about 500 per day) and a 24hr zero dmg rule on the Rancor. Check out the link to our guild post below and PM me with your ally code or swgoh.gg profile if you are interested or have questions. MTFBWY!

http://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/68513/wmz-is-looking-for-a-few-walking-carpets-t7-haat-gmt-8-47-50

https://swgoh.gg/g/3078/wookiee-monsterz/ (not all of our players are on swgoh.gg)

• Options
    Guild Name: Alderaanian WolfCats Time Zone : USA mostly, some international

We are a casual but growing, invite-only guild with a few open spots. We are looking for active, experienced, and regular players who can contribute both to guild activities and raids, especially raid tickets, with no quotas or pressure. Currently, we have about 20 80+ level members in the guild with hopefully more to follow.

Currently, we are doing Heroic Rancor and 6* Tank Takedown, with occasional 5 and 6* Rancor for our lower level players. Also, LINE is mandatory for all members for guild communication and coordination.

If interested please send me an ally invite, code 646-659-425. I am the guild leader here at AWC. Also feel free to message me on LINE....my ID there is Wormholetraveler45. I would be very happy to discuss this further before you join.
  • Options
    Guild name: Tuck Frump
    We are a high level guild that is doing normal tank raid and tier 6 The pit raid.
    Please add me as ally so I will invite you to our guild. We are at 70% to max out.
    Please note, we will remove members that aren't active in the game to free up space for active players.
    My ally code is 747-369-374
    Smallpig level 85
    Hope to you see you in the guild chat