Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Zahn Consortium Legacy

6:30 PM CST guild activity refresh; chill, be polite and have fun; good old in-game chat is the best; guild forum is up; lvl 60+ recommended, but not mandatory; T7 + AAT all the time, T4 special event once a month; us + international folks

Long read:

Hi folks! If you appreciate the scruffy nerfherder charm of guild forums, you've found the right place. Join Zahn Consortium Legacy Today! We do heroic rancor regularly and are gearing for HAAT. AAT is run while people prep their teams.
    Zahn Consortium Legacy is a reformed guild from a group that has been playing since early to mid 2016. The old guild leader went MIA, so we took all the active folks to a new guild. We're about half capacity, so if you play with friends, there is space here for folks who can regularly get 500-600 tickets. Send me a message if you're interested or have questions.
    I'm placing a tentative level minimum of 60 or so. We really just care if you're interested in the game and are an active player. You will be signing up on our forums to embarass yours-... I mean introduce yourself accordingly. If your friend or SO is also playing, but isn't high enough level, that's ok.
    We've got quite a few international folks, but the guild day resets at 6:30 PM CST currently, and raid attempts refresh at midnight, if that helps you understand. When we're up to full capacity again, there will be 1 rancor raid during the week evening CST hours, one raid early in the morning weekends, and one raid we haven't decided but will flip accordingly.
    Find us or send me a message today! Thanks.
  • Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 20:00 CET/14:00 EST
    Normal tank: ffa

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory. We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player, a group of friends or looking for a guild merge opportunity, pm me. We still have a few spots open.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • Options
    Guild Name: Alderaanian WolfCats Time Zone : USA mostly, some international

We are a casual but growing, invite-only guild with a few open spots. We are looking for active, experienced, and regular players who can contribute both to guild activities and raids, especially raid tickets, with no quotas or pressure. Currently, we have about 20 80+ level members in the guild with hopefully more to follow.

Currently, we are doing Heroic Rancor and 6* Tank Takedown, with occasional 5 and 6* Rancor for our lower level players. Also, LINE is mandatory for all members for guild communication and coordination.

If interested please send me an ally invite, code 646-659-425. I am the guild leader here at AWC. Also feel free to message me on LINE....my ID there is Wormholetraveler45. I would be very happy to discuss this further before you join.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • HanVader
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    GUILD NAME: BALORCLUB (open to merge guilds)
    SERVER: US EST RAIDS but HAVE PLAYERS FROM ALL TIME ZONE
    CURRENT FARM TYPE: HEROIC RANCOR AND NORMAL AAT
    PROGRESSION TO HEROIC AAT

BalorClub is recruiting active players! We currently run HEROIC Rancor raids and NORMAL Tank raids. We are working on doing HEROIC tank raids but do not have enough active and strong players to complete HEROIC tank raids. Looking to fill our ranks with active strong players to help achieve the goal! If you meet the criteria listed below, send me a message and send me a request. My Ally code is 832-231-365. Line app member ID: hanvader33. I will get back to you asap. If i do not respond, please message kinglee13. Merging guilds is a possibility

RANCOR RAIDS
    Start at 8pm EST and do not start attacking for 24 hours. Can only post 0 damage attacks during 1st 24 hours.
    NORMAL TANK
    Currently free for all when started.
    PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
    Level 80 or higher players who complete daily login acheivements.
    Must be willing to contribute max daily raid tickets daily in order to initiate raids.
    Must have strong roster or be a seasoned player. 7* highly geared players a must.
    Preferably able to clear phase 1 of heroic rancor raid, but not disqualifying.

If accepted to guild, be respectful to current members as we are a friendly, tight knit bunch of guys who love to play this game. Most of us are F2P but we have a few members who P2P or combo farm and pay. Please be active in chat and follow rules set out by guild leader. We like to help each other grow and learn from what one another has done. If you would like to be a part please message me!
    Post edited by HanVader on
  • Notworking
    172 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Delete
    Post edited by Notworking on
  • TreeRex
    56 posts Member
    Options
    C3P-BROS is currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank, but we're getting close to Heroic Tank - plan to make a run in the next couple of weeks. We finish all 4 normal phases without refreshes in 4-5 hours typically, and are looking for a couple more people to fill us out! We are an active guild, 25k+ guild tickets daily. Like to talk, share strategies, etc.

Must be lvl 80+ with at least one HAAT Phase 2 or Phase 3 ready team (Gear 9+ Droids, Empire, Teebo/Chirpatine, Clones, etc.) - if you have teams for both, even better!

We are made up of everything from F2P to P2P, as long as you are an active, dedicated player. https://swgoh.gg/g/6639/c3p-bros/

Rancor launches are 7:30pm CT. First 24 hours: Send 1 toon for 0 dmg. After 7pm CT on day 2: Send 1 team for dmg.

Normal Tank launches are at 4pm CT. Players are allowed to send 2 teams in Phase 1, and then 1 team per phase in Phases 2-4.

If interested, send me (669-825-863) or Haste (398-126-925) an ally request.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Have a few spots open. Running Heroic rancor and Normal Tank. We are not too far off from HAAT.

We are a casual guild that focuses on having fun and helping each other. Our only real requirement is being active (within reason) and following a few simple raid procedures (mainly Zero hit periods)

Guild is GYST - Get Your Sith Together

PM me or hit me on Line (same username)

577-229-971
  • moicano
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ciao a tutti!
    Siamo una gilda attiva, con cui scambiare informazioni, tattiche di gioco e conversare, insomma per divertirsi insieme!
    In questo momento abbiamo un livello medio di 80+, e stiamo lanciando raid rancor 7* 3 volte a settimana con 24 ore a danno 0, e il carro 6*si finisce in meno di 3 giorni.
    Abbiamo 2 chat su Telegram (che è anonimo, basta scambiarsi un nickname, il mio è moycano), una in italiano e una in inglese per i giocatori stranieri, entrambe molto attive e socievoli.
    requisiti:
    livello 80+,
    attivo (400+ di tagliandi incursione giornalieri),
    donazione dell'equipaggiamento in surplus,
    presente su telegram
    Contattami su telegram (moycano) o aggiungimi come alleato 627 363 491.
    Buon gioco!
  • Options
    Fringerators is looking for daily players. 10 spots open . Semi-casual but still want to move up into heroic AAT. We do Heroic pit twice a week and normal tank as well . We have Line app but isn't required however it does make for better communication. Very friendly with gear donations and helpful in every way we can . You only need 1 7* for the heroic pit to get Han shards.  My line ID  darkjedi64,  ally code 321-975-956
  • Options
    Are you at or almost at 7* and want to participate in raids? Want the guild experience without the guild stress?

Syndicate of Rogues

We are currently doing Heroic pit raids and normal tank takedown and momentum is picking up. Guild members range from about 70 to 85.

Looking for a few mid to higher level players who are fairly active. People who can log in and help us out most days to complete daily challenges and earn coins to launch raids. No strict requirements, but preference given if you're a 600 daily earner. That being said, this isn't a job--it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

New guild members should have Line to communicate. This has become increasingly essential as we've taken on Heroics. Don't worry--we won't blow your phone up at all hours of the night.

Syndicate of Rogues

Friendly players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425
    Line ID: ronin8704

Send me a message if you're interested.

Ronin
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has about six spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85 and don't use any third party apps.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

• Options
    The Mighty Heroes are recruiting!

We're a very friendly and easy going guild that raids at any given opportunity. We currently have a lot of inactive players (from back in the day, and are looking to kick these and make room for more active players.

Not too fussed about player levels, but you should be able to participate and contribute in our regular Heroic Rancour and Normal Tank Raids. We are very willing to let players learn and develop within the guild and have an active and friendly guild chat going.

A great chance to start earning regular Han Solo shards for mid-level players!

The more new active members we'll get the more often we can start raiding :-)

Most of us are European based, so raids tend to start around the ticket refresh @7pm GMT.

If interested, add me on 384-595-957, and I'll extend you an invite to the guild :-)

• Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 5 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Options
    No Refuge is recruiting!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 open spots for a daily player! Preference will be given to those who can produces 600 daily tickets. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players who want to grow til the end game content! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute towards the daily activities and can participate in Tier 4/Tier 5 raids, and we have an AAT tank raid going just for fun. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that isn't mandatory but super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3.

Most of our guys are level 70s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 4 / Tier 5 (alternate) mtn time.

3rd Party chat (optional): Line

Line ID: FlapMaster - yeah it has an (L) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 60s or 70s.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options

• CorranHornR09
    114 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Guild Name: Fedaykin Commandos
    Server: U.S. 7:30PM EST coin drop
    Current Farm Content: Heroic PIT and AAT
    Progression content: HAAT

Are you looking for a progression minded guild that hasn't forgotten how to have a lot of fun together? Are you an active player excited to move into heroic AAT? If so, Fedaykin Commandos is what you are looking for!

Fedaykin Commandos is now recruiting active lvl80-85 players ready to take on Heroic Tank. We currently destroy Heroic Pit in about 15 minutes 3x a week and easily drop Normal tank 2x a week soon after 1st character refresh. We have been very focused on HAAT for the past month. We have geared up a zeta kylo that can solo P1, and have been gearing heavily for the rest with a focus on zeta vader/shammy, Chirpatine, and zeta cody's. We expect to be ready in a few weeks. We recently had a few members dropped due to a lack of participation and want to fill their spots. So if you are looking forward to heroic AAT and want to be in on the excitement of a guilds first HAAT takedown you should seriously consider FC.

About Fedaykin Commandos:

We have been a guild since the guild expansion. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging, and constructive. We are comprised both F2P and P2P with some very strong and knowledgeable members. You can see a few of our members synced here:

https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

We typically run 50 members, but recently found the need to replace some inactive members. If you have a good attitude, are a solid team player, and are motivated to grow in SWGOH, you will do well with us. If you have a small group of like minded friends, discuss that possibility as well.

**Guild Rules**

Have fun as a team

Treat your team and your leaders with respect

Discord app: This is mandatory for guild communication. Best to check it at periodically.

Heroic Pit raid: 3x a week. 0 damage for first 24 hours to make sure everyone gets on the reward payout then free for all after that.

Normal Tank: 2x a week. Currently Free for all, but dropping fast enough that we may have to implement new strategy to ensure participation and practice for everyone.

HAAT: Monthly. 1st attempt we got halfway through p2. After a focus on proper gearing and squads, the rematch will be much better. Victory soon!

Participation: We expect daily participation in producing 600 individual raid tickets and are looking for 100% raid participation. That said, we understand life happens and sometimes you miss here and there.

Please apply via the Discord App by sending a friend request to CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive). We are open to the possibility of taking in a smaller guild or group of like minded friends as well.

Be prepared to share your ally code or profile link. Because I work during the day, sometimes I may not get to your app until later in the evening. Know that your application is very important to me and I will follow up with you ASAP.

My profile can be found here:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/corranhornr09/
    Post edited by CorranHornR09 on
  • Options
    Faceless Men has a few openings, close to heroic aat, 24 hour registration period for pit, 8 pm est. 638 927 927
  • Options
    Join Dark and Right Side!
    We have 35/50 members.
    We need lvl 80 or higher players which have some 7* characters.

We are running at the moment on Heroic The Pit and Normal AAT Raid. We want to try to get Heroic AAT Raid as fast as possible.

Rules: You should try to get 600/600 Raid Tickets per day but it's not obligatory.
    In The Pit you have to do in the first 24 hours 0 damage.

We also have a Discord Group which isn't obligatory. But we are helping there each other to be better in this game.

If you're interested to join us just search us on guild and make a request for joining us!
  • Options
    Faceless Men has a few openings, close to heroic aat, 24 hour registration period for pit, 8 pm est. 638 927 927
  • Options
    Brand new guild The Mirages recruiting
    1) Must be level 85
    2) Must have at least 20 7* toons
    3) Must use Line App
    Will be doing Heroic Rancor at intervals of 8AM EST, 12PM EST, 4PM EST, & 10PM EST.
    If you're not super strong that's perfectly fine as we'll be focusing on growth towards HAAT.
    Message me on Line if interested. Id: mykemirage
  • Ryuzaki
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few active members who are interested in getting ready for Heroic AAT. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit phases to get everyone a chance) and T6 AAT (same), and are building teams for Heroic AAT, getting closer each day.

If you want to raid (have at least 10 solid AAT ready 7* toons and be working on good mods), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is mandatory to ensure all members follow fairness rules, and we have a special channel for applicants (https://discord.gg/p5AmYf2).

Our time zone is EDT (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EDT. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm or join our Discord recruiting channel. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165. We prefer to talk with you first to make sure it is a good fit; we will need to talk with you first if you are not level 85.

Good hunting and Happy Passover/Easter!

• mpozz
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Druish Royalty
    Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/lonestar82/
    Eastern Daylight savings time
    Rules: only 1: we ask that you try to max your daily guild activities so we can raid.
    We use whatsapp and in game chat
    Currently raiding ranc and aat 6 star and close to heroic
    Player id: 618-756-811
    yogurt
  • Options
    eShyVcA.jpg?1

Adult Gaming is recruiting a few players. We're a stable, very active guild that has been around since guilds were first introduced to the game.

Why you should join us:

-Raids on a daily basis (T7 Rancor and Regular Tank)
    -T7 Rancor raids are 24 hours no damage and 1 team per person afterwards. Starting time is 9pm EDT.
    -Regular Tank raids start at 9am EDT and 9pm EDT (we rotate) and are free for all.
    -We have a good group of veterans who are always happy to give advice.
    -There is a group Line chat, but it is not mandatory.
    -We are gearing up for Heroic and will give it a run in a few weeks.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.

What we ask:

-Players need to contribute a minimum 400 daily raid tickets.
    -Players need to check the in-game chat banner. Any rule changes or notifications regarding raid times etc.. are posted there.
    -Communication with the officers. Let us know via the in-game chat if you will be away on vacation or can't play for whatever reason.

Requirements:

-Level 85 (exceptions could be made for lower level players with strong rosters).
    -At least 1 team of gear level 10 or 11 toons.

If you're interested, please send me an ally request in the game and I will send you an invite to the guild. PadmeSkywalker 383-247-961.
  • TK421_E
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Dark Suns, a guild with long-term members playing since the start of SWGOH. We are looking for players level 85 with a minimum of 15 (ideally 20+) 7* characters to build our ranks for Heroic AAT this next weekend. You should have at least 1 HAAT squad at GL10/11. We are currently have space for 3-4 active members due to removal of few inactive members.

Guild Activities Reset: 11:30p EST
    Raid times: Usually 6pm EST.
    Time zones: Players from USA/Europe
    Raids: Heroic Rancor, Heroic AAT (4/9)

Rules:
    - contribute 600 guild tickets most days and actively participate in raids.
    - Rancor: Zero damage for day 1. Then one team at the designated raid time.
    - Register at SWGOH.gg
    - Line Chat app is encouraged but not required.
    - Have fun and socialize!

Contact: PM me in forum or message me on Line Chat app at ID spammypants27
    Please include your ally code and a link to your SWGOH.gg page in you message.
  • Options
  • MykCnoE
    116 posts Member
    Options
    I have 12 spots open in Dark Zone Dons. You need to be level 80 or above and an active daily player. We are mostly based in the UK and Europe.

My ally code is 265 314 991 or PM me here with yours and I'll send a guild invite.