Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 2 players lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need two active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 60's to 85 and don't require any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of are North American, some are from Europe.

If you think you'd be a good fit for us, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least a few 6* characters, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Chaac_Maul
    166 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Edit
    Post edited by Chaac_Maul on
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for 5 active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • pph717
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Disgrace Before Dishonor is a growing guild committed to helping our guild-mates grow and enjoy the game. We are looking for active players who want to advance and learn the game with friendly and experienced players. We do not set level or character limits, as activity and enthusiasm are more important for us at this stage.

RAIDS: We are currently running Tiers 4, 5 and 6 Rancor (2 or 3 a week) and normal AAT. We are looking to progress to to Heroic Rancor in the coming weeks.

TIME ZONES: Guild Activities Reset: 17:30 UTC/GMT, most players from USA/Europe.

WHAT IS EXPECTED:

- Contribute 600 (or near enough) guild raid tickets most days and actively participate in raids;
    - Participate in chat in-game and/or our LINE chatroom;
    - Check gear exchange daily and contribute whatever you can to help guild mates grow;
    - Register at SWGOH.gg; and
    - Have fun and socialize!

CONTACT: PM me in forum, add me in game (ally code below), or look up Disgrace Before Dishonor in game and join up!

If you PM me, please include your ally code in your message.
    Ally Code: 956-193-986
  • ValVenom
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Genocidal Tendencies is looking for 8-10 new players to refresh our line up as people quit for other things. We have been making steady progression. Just downed the AAT for first time and the new raid is going MUCH faster. We are currently raiding T5 Rancor, 3 times a week, with some more tickets we could bump that to 4. Our player base is mostly 65-82. We will hit the T6 Rancor in probably two weeks time, and swap between T5 and T6 to keep our guys gearing up.

Our guys chat but by no means a super social chatty cathy bunch. If that's your thing you may be disappointed. We DO answer questions and let people know whats going on with raids.

We would love to keep progressing but we need some fresh blood to keep the tickets flowing and also to speed up our progression.

Looking for players 65+ who hit 500-600 tickets a day, obviously 600 preferred.

We may be newer players but we have a decent grasp on the game. Personally I am top 3 in arena and #1 in fleet arena almost every day.

My ally code is 892-227-534
  • Options
    +++++METALKINGS+++++

Hello. We are looking for active players to join our guild. We currently have 49 members and are looking to gain a full team.

We are in need of new members, +80 accounts wanted. No rules, just fun, Relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members with only +80 account level requirements. Plenty of gear to donate to Padawans.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild. Doing Rancor Tier 5 & Tier 6 alternating raids.

Tank Raid open currently.

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader
    Squidbait = 819-635-774 Officer
    bimeJaI.jpg
    +++++METALKINGS+++++
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 40 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • Options
    Next normal tank raid starts in about a week. Perfect time to join our guild, as we're growing with dedicated players all moving up together. Just takes one 6* toon to get rewards!

So if you've reached level 50, and can't wait to get to level 85, Corellian Refugees is the guild for you. We have a core group of 85s who are looking for other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels (I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange).

Hit those daily challenges, strive for 600 raid tickets, chat with other guild members for guidance, and let's have some fun kicking Rancor's behind while we're doing it!

Pit raid tiers and rules will be set to the level of the guild members at the time. Might run a tier 6 for higher levels, and then a tier 3 or 4 for our 60s in order to keep everyone moving up. Goal is to get every guild member leveled up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129.
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options
    we are ten lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take players from lvl 55..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Options
    Guild Name: Da Grubbiest Galaxy (DGG)
    Time Zone : Pacific

Active players of all levels are welcome as long as you have a 7* toon that can register for raid rewards. We don't have a mandatory 600 guild tickets/day rule, just that you should contribute 600 most days. A general rule of thumb is that you should average 500+ tickets daily.

Da Grubbiest Galaxy is the Normal AAT guild in a 3 guild alliance. The other 2 are both farming HAAT, and DGG was created for lower level players still building their HAAT rosters. Having the lower level players together allows them to score better raid rewards as opposed to finishing near the bottom when grouped with the rest of the powerhouses. We have recently cleaned up some inactive and are looking to fill several openings or merge with a similar guild.

We do require discord to help with raid coordination and that you register your account on swgoh.gg

Overall we are pretty laid back and prioritize fun in our discord server. Many in our members have been playing SWGOH and other games together for a long time.

Message me on Discord if interested: Meowbacca#1429

Da Grubbiest Galaxy Guild Page
    Hoth Ski Patrol Guild Page (HAAT #1 Guild)
    Knights of the Mobile Republic Guild Page (HAAT #2 Guild)
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Tikei87
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Hallo Liebe Gamer,
    ich würde gerne unsere NEUORGANISIERTE deutschsprachige Gilde „DLW - Deutschländerwürstchen“ vorstellen. Wir sind eine Gilde, bei der Spaß und gute Laune im Vordergrund steht. Dennoch streben wir die Akquise aktiver Member an, die wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert (Raids/Raid-Tickets/Spenden etc.) und uns helfen können, die Gilde weiterzuentwickeln.
    Wir suchen daher fähige Mitstreiter auf lvl 85, die uns mit ihrem Roster und ihrem Know-How Schritt für Schritt näher an den hAAT bringen sollen. Wir haben vor kurzem eine kleine Gilde aufgenommen, von der wir enorm profitieren: Der Zusammenschluss hat uns uns einen erheblichen Schritt nach vorne sowohl bei der Erhöhung der Raid-Tickets als auch der Planung bezüglich des hAAT gebracht.

Wir selbstsind seit neustem wie folgt aufgestellt:
    Lvl 85: 29
    Lvl 80-84: 9
    Lvl 70-80: 7

Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir setzen zwar keine 600 Tickets zwingend als Kriterium voraus, dokumentieren jedoch die täglichen Tickets je Spieler uns sprechen denjenigen auch an, wenn wir Offiziere mit dem Ergebnis nicht einverstanden sind. Zumal bei normaler Spielweise die 600 Tickets eigentlich kein Problem sein sollten!

Generell laufen unsere Raids wiefolgt ab:
    Rancor:
    • Der Raid wird gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Wir raiden ausschließlich T7
    • Für alle Spieler gilt: Nur ein Charakter reinschicken und mit diesem 0 Schaden machen, um gelistet zu werden und somit Loot zu erhalten
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 18:30.
    • Wir brauchen für den Rancor ca. 15 Minuten, solisten dürfen ihren Versuch erst um 19:00 Uhr abgeben.
    nAAT:
    • Auch hier wird der Raid gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Hier gibt es keine zeitlichen Beschränkungen, sofern in Line nicht angekündigt
    • Für den nAAT benötigen wir in der Regel 8-10h nach Raidstart

hAAT:
    • Wir haben allen Gildenmitgliedern ein „Guide / Charakterfarming-Vorschlag“ zur Verfügung gestellt, **** jeder Spieler für jede Phase ein ideales Team einsetzen kann. Wir versprechen uns davon, schneller an die 2-4%-DMG-Marke pro Spieler je Phase zu kommen. Wir werden zeitnah einen neuen hAAT starten, um eine erneute Standortbestimmung durchzuführen.

Wir kommunizieren über den Line Messenger, dieser ist absolute Pflicht! Wir haben mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation. Wir haben zwei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe 2) Hauptgruppe
    Ebenso wünschen wir uns, dass man sich zumindest kurz abmeldet, wenn man über eine gewisse Zeit nicht spielen kann (Urlaub, Krankheit, etc.). Nach 2-3 Tagen unbegründeter Inaktivität werden bei uns üblicherweise die Spieler gekickt.
    Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann schickt mir hier eine Nachricht: http://bit.ly/2nE6yF2
    Natürlich geht die Kontaktaufnahme auch über Line, hier meine Line-ID: tikei87
    Schreibt mir bitte in eurer Nachricht, dass ihr euch wegen SWGOH meldet und gebt mir kurz ein paar Eckdaten durch (z.B. wären deine 4 hAAT Squads nice to know :-) !
    Ich freue mich auf eure Texte !
    LG
    Tikei
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST/PDT

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor in a few hours. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 2-3 days but we are progressing and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players of every level, but you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a tracking of the daily raid tickets, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 20:00 CET (UTC +1) / 14:00 EST
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an active player or a small group of friends, PM me.
  • Options
    Guild name: Mighty Heroes
    Active Members: 15-20
    Time Zone: UK (GMT)
    Player based: F2P
    Chat App: Discord

UK based guild ideal for the casual gamer. We do heroic pit raid and normal tank raid every 2 days. Merging with a similar guild will allow us to do HAAT. All members are required to download the Discord app. We have a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Merge with the Mighty Heroes and we'll take you further in the game!

Guild Leader: Jetrology
    Ally code: 233-331-394
  • SaltySkroob
    98 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi,

I'm an officer with the guild "Spaceballs". We are currently:

- Raiding Heroic Rancor with several members able to solo the raid. (there is a 12 hour zero damage period, damage period starts at 2 PM EST)
    - Working on Heroic AAT. We have several members that can take down phase 1 with their Zylo, We made it to Phase 3 this time.
    - Running Normal HAAT 95% of our Tank raids, we have this one locked down now, farming it for gear.

DISCORD IS REQUIRED!

We're working towards finishing Heroic AAT and are looking for players that want to do the same. We are a good group of players, we are probably an older group of guys. There is no drama in this guild, so no need to worry about name calling or flaming. If you like stirring up trouble, this is not the guild for you.

We’re looking for HAAT ready accounts, should have a squad for each phase, preferably Phase 2 supersquad.

DISCORD IS REQUIRED!

We are also in the process of culling about 5-10 accounts that seem to be inactive so that we can make the final push towards conquering HAAT.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Salty Skroob
    - Ally code 249-323-219
    PM me on discord @ Salty Skroob

Ask our guild questions @ https://discord.gg/UP87JbX on Discord

DISCORD IS REQUIRED!
  • GreggA
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    the r2d2 squad

- T6/NAAT -

Newly combined guild still has some openings. We share, we laugh, we get down to business.

Hit me up on Line: greggacton

or friend me if you want in: 182-651-325
    Post edited by GreggA on
  • Options
    "RUSSIA SPB" RECRUITs 75+Lvl active players.
    We are international and friendly Guild of Russia. Main chat languages are Russian and English.
    - We do 6stars Rancor and AAT at the moment.
    -We claim 600 tickets daily and active participation of raids.
    --We value donations( Give something to get something!)
    ---We tolerate ONLY up 10 days of AFK

For joining add
    Feanor - Ally Code : 184-459-675

or search SWGOH Russia SPB on LINE
  • Options

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata [/quote]
  • Jetrology
    49 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Looking to merge with a U.K. based guild. My discord tag is Jetrology#1313
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    ROJO CINCO

Gremio español, GMT+1, muy organizados y dinámicos.
    Ya hacemos Rancor heroico. Asegurando que todos participen, 24 horas con daño cero o con daño mínimo.
    Estamos en fase de preparación del AAT heroico.
    No somos elite ni lo pretendemos, somos una pequeña familia.
    Unete a nosotros y crezcamos juntos.

Buscamos nuevos miembros (4 máximo) no buscamos fusiones ni canteras.

Requisitos:

- Al menos un personaje con siete estrellas. Si estas cerca de conseguirlo contacta conmigo.
    - implicación, actividad diaria mínima de 300.
    - WhatsApp indispensable para coordinar asaltos.

Ofrecemos:
    - 20.000 tickets diarios
    - 2 Rancors heroicos a la semana.
    - 2 AAT normales a la semana.
    - Foro propio con guías de elaboración propia o traducidas del ingles.
    - Grupo de chat en WhatsApp y de voz en discord para coordinar heroicos.
    - Compromiso y ayuda en tus decisiones.
    - Horario inicio asaltos 19:30 hora madrid.

Mandad privado con forma de contacto o podéis localizarme en line buscando "notarisimo".

Mi id es 197-224-172.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/notarisimo/

Un saludo. Que la fuerza os acompañe.
  • Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I am an officer in "MASS EFFECT N7 SW" Guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/5708/mass-effect-n7-sw/) and we have roughly 30 very active members (lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate). We regularly complete Heroic Rancor in 15 minutes and can finish AAT in a day.
    We mostly are Italian players, we normally raid between 7.30pm - 10.30pm (gmt+1), our reset is 7.30pm (gmt+1).
    We can free up to 15 spots from non active players, so if you are a daily player or your guild has active members that get their raid tickets and you'd like to join us, please contact me here or Pm me or catch me on Line App if you want to discuss further. Min level: prefer in 70s +.
    Name: Akeron (Officer)
    Ally code: 864-798-554
    Line ID: 864-798-554
    oppure
    Name: N7 (Leader)
    Ally code: 237-187-428
    Line ID: n7SW
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • Options
    Heroic Rancor/Normal AAT guild looking for some reinforcements as we continue to build for haat. Looking for active players or possibly a small merger if there is another similar group trying to get over the haat hurdle.

We launch rancor at 9pm EST on weeknights with a third 3pm EST raid on weekends to help accommodate a few European members and some US based players who work night shift. We run a 24 hour 0 damage period followed by free for all damage. We normally kill Rancor in under half an hour once free for all opens.

We're crushing normal AAT normally in about 12 hours or less and are working on squad depth across the guild for phases 2-4. Currently have four zylos all capable of soloing p1.

Looking for a few active players to replace some whose activity level has dropped off to boost ticket production. All we ask is that you stay active helping to generate raid tickets and participate in raids, even if it's just registering a 0 so that you're getting gear and rewards to help your roster progress. Then work toward at least one squad for each phase p2-4.

Good group of players with low turn over...members don't normally leave unless they are leaving the game completely. If you're looking for a true team with which to progress, we'd love to hear from you. Pm me back here or you can reach me on discord at Gul #6695
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Short Version:
    Team Skunk Malachor & Moons of Malachor want you! We are an ever growing family with access to top guilds, growing guilds to help you gear up for hAAT, and casual everyday guilds. Whatever you needs may be, we have it! We want you to come join the fun and enjoyment!

About Team Skunk Malachor:
    Most of us have been around this game since day one, and are still going strong! Recently we joined the best in Team Skunk, the leader in information, gameplay and more. We are looking to progress from our usual farming of heroic Rancor and normal AAT, into heroic AAT. So what do we need? Only one thing; YOU!

Guild Requirements:
    • Be Respectful of Others
      We at Malachor, and ultimately Team Skunk, are a group of people in all age groups. Everyone respects each other and helps one another where and when we can. Simply put, act like the adults we are and there could be no issues.
    • Discord
      This is our means of communication. We announce raids, dead periods, plus game & guild news. It’s the easiest means of communication and allows you and us to learn more and more about the game and how to succeed the best way possible.
    • SWGOH.GG
      This site is amazing. If you’re on it already you understand the power and greatness of it. We use this to help assist you in gearing characters, modding, and figuring out if Malachor is best for you, or a better guild. Though we could be one of the most fun and energetic guilds you’ll ever meet. It takes 5 minutes TOPS to sign up and sync, then you never have to touch it again if you don’t want too! We even have photos and videos on how to sync it all up for you.
    • Daily Guild Tickets
      Many people dislike these but there’s a reason we love them and love having you get 600 of them every 24 hours. More tickets means more raiding. What does more raiding mean? More bragging screenshots of your scores, better gear, and better characters. We ask for everyone to hit that daily, which can be done even as a free to play player (I do it on my alt just to prove it's possible)
    • Level and Gear
      Malachor has some simple requirements regarding your level and gear. As we aren’t fully at the hAAT level or quite ready for pre-hAAT, we have some simple requirements regarding levels and gear. Currently we are asking for level 80+ with at least ten G10+ characters. If you’re close to either by a few levels/peices of gear we will accept you as well. We don’t discriminate. We love to drink on days that end in “y”, because the others will feel left out!

Maybe you’re just on the brink of our requirements but not quite there yet, or are way beyond our asking prices, DON’T WORRY!! We at Team Skunk have plenty guilds that will be the perfect fit for you. Remember, we are some of the best in the game and have access to any level you could want!

What Next?
    Come talk to us! Even if you’re already in a guild come join the biggest community to chat about the latest Podcast, newest character. Looking for a new guild to better suit your needs? Come join us! We only bite on Wednesdays after 10pm, but if you say hi first we give hugs and beer (if you’re of age, and no complaining about what kind of beer. Free beer = good beer)

How do you contact us? Click the links below or message me directly!

TeamSkunk Malachor Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/ZQaSpCn

Pat(that's me!) discord ID:
    Pat#4585

Hope to see y’all around soon! What harm does it do to come chat away? You might learn something or find a new friend!

-Pat
    Team Skunk Malachor
    Leader/Recruiter/Beer Expert
    The Sith -- Discord: Pat#4585
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options
    we are ten lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Options
    For anyone looking for a guild to join,

Papa Palpatines
    We are a very active guild, who do heroic rancor raids and are working towards Haat raids. We are looking for people who have a good understanding of the game or are willing to learn. We are very relaxed and focus on us all growing together. Feel free to come join we are generally right around 50 members, bit do kick people who become inactive, or do not participate in any ways the benefit the group.we have a few very great players and need more active people to really break the threshold.

We are a spread out group from America, speak English, and just looking to get a bit more competetive.

I look forward to meeting you all!
  • Options
    Guild Name: Wookies Always Win

Time Zone: US Time Zones, 9:00pm EST Raids

Rules:
    • Discord required
    • Sync account with swgoh.gg
    • 600 Daily Raid tickets Required
    • Have at least one HAAT team at G11 ready, preferrably working on more

Raids:
    • The Pit: Heroic. 24 Hour no damage rule. FFA after. Typically completed in less than 20 minutes.
    • AAT: Normal. Usually done just after the first refresh, although we have completed it without a refresh before. Definitely doesn't last beyond 25-26 hours.

We actively monitor members for participation, and remove inactives. We're trying to get to Heroic AAT within a few months and just need a few more dedicated players to help us get there. We have a very active and communicative group always willing to offer advice and support for donations and squads. We also have lives and aren't going to drop members for vacation or other things that happen if you are an active member in the community. If you're looking for a guild that is dedicated, active, and team oriented, come join us!

To join, send me a PM or a Discord message @ Xupaosso#8268
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 3 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for people at level 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in tank raids and tier 6 rancor raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 20 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, and send screenshots of the game. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).
    We have been doing tier 5 rancor raids 3 times a week with a tier 6 tossed in and earn 20,000-24,000 guild tickets daily. We look out for our lower level members by donating lots of gear to them and waited for them to get characters to 6* before making the jump to tier 6 rancor raids. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.
    Thanks,
    TK-421