Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I am an officer in "MASS EFFECT N7 SW" Guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/5708/mass-effect-n7-sw/) and we have roughly 30 very active members (lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate). We regularly complete Heroic Rancor in 15 minutes and can finish AAT in a day.
    We mostly are Italian players, we normally raid between 7.30pm - 10.30pm (gmt+1), our reset is 7.30pm (gmt+1).
    We can free up to 15 spots from non active players, so if you are a daily player or your guild has active members that get their raid tickets and you'd like to join us, please contact me here or Pm me or catch me on Line App if you want to discuss further. Min level: prefer in 85. one HAAT team at least.
    Name: Akeron (Officer)
    Ally code: 864-798-554
    Line ID: 864-798-554
    oppure
    Name: N7 (Leader)
    Ally code: 237-187-428
    Line ID: n7SW
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 2 players lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need two active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings from the League of Gentlemen I am the leader of a guild with 2 other people(thats why i'm here to get more people) and we recently started our first normal aat raid and we want some more people

We r the league of gentlemen(as mentioned above... duh)

EST(because people wanna know)

Help how u can(none of the 600 energy crap thats dumb), Participate in chat(talk with people, get advice, we don't bite... we flog lol jk), participate in raids(if u have a character that can participate just participate. Even if u do zilch u get free stuff and who wouldnt want that),

don't have any third party apps yet (tho i could get a hangouts set up so that way i can be closer with my guild)

varying in Rancor Raids(we'd like to do 4 and 5 star raids but we're flexible so... yee)

one more note chances are this guild is gonna grow slowly so if ur impatient just dont even msg me but other than that if u wanna be a dedicated character and join a chill guild please msg me my friends other than that i say adios for now. LEAGUE OF GENTLEMEN IS ULTIMATE MASTER RACE
  • Options
    BRAND NEW GUILD.... Terak's Marauders

pacific time zone,

Our leader rage quit disbanding a weak guild and 14 active players are building a new one, we were close to heroic rancor with basicly just these 14, most level 85 seeking casual but active players 50 minimum prefer higher only real rule is be active when you can daily.
  • Options
    BRAND NEW GUILD.... Terak's Marauders

pacific time zone,

Our leader rage quit disbanding a weak guild and 14 active players are building a new one, we were close to heroic rancor with basicly just these 14, most level 85 seeking casual but active players 50 minimum prefer higher only real rule is be active when you can daily.

959 276 727
  • Options
    Bluemoon is looking for players. Here is my ally code: 366-668-422
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST/PDT

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor in a few hours. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 2-3 days but we are progressing and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players of every level, but you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a tracking of the daily raid tickets, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an active player, PM me.
  • Options
    We have 4 open spots in HD ARC. Whether you are an experienced player preparing for HAAT, or a developing player looking for guidance and high level allies so you can grow quickly - you have found your home in House Divided!
    <3 House Divided ARC <3
    Our guild is gearing up for HAAT and we are looking for like minded active players to help us achieve our goal. We currently run Heroic Rancor/Normal AAT 3 - 4 times per week with a bonus raid every other week.
    More Raids = More Rewards = Stronger Toons = MORE FUN!

In HD ARC, guidance from experienced players (including our HAAT brothers/sisters) is available to help maximize your success without having to learn everything all on your own. We coordinate our rules and schedules to help our guild family maximize rewards and rotate top spots. We run various creative competitions to promote healthy and fun growth while making everything as fair as possible for everyone. HD is a family and every voice is important. No selfish players need apply. 46/50 and Invite Only. Contact info below.

Note: Discord is a requirement to join. We use it to communicate and coordinate raids, share tips and strategy and chat with the entire guild community.
    PS: US time zones and English speaking guild
    DrMrsTheMonarch Ally Code: 315-891-696
    Discord: DrMrsTheMonarch #9659

**House Divided is a 5 guild community with openings for all player levels including HAAT. Message me for more info on additional guild openings.**
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 normal AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on both Rancor and tank is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

Thanks!
  • SydiaYuki
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Squadrone Fenice [24/50] is an italian guild looking for 20+ new daily active members.
    We were born just a couple of weeks ago from the ashes of a day1 guild and host several experienced players along enthusiastic padawnasand.

We would like to have more daily active members joining us to have a fun and easy going experience within the game.
    We seek players not driven only by willing to be the best but willing to cooperate, grow and make group (and maybe having a casual chat even sometimes) .

We actually do T7 Raids (The Pit) 1 time a week (since we re only 23/50 members) and AAT normal once a week (it lasts usually less tha 72 hour maximum)

Guild Name : Squadrone Fenice

Timezone: Italy

Language: Italian mainly

Communication: Mandatory Discord

Player base: Free to play

Guild Rules:
    75+ level players aproducing
    450 raid tickets each at day,
    use of Discord Channel and
    Is appreciated to warned in advance for future brief absences (like holidays and such)

Raids: The Pit tier VII / AAT Takedown tier VI

If you want to join us please send me a PM or request my alliance, my ally code is 737-326-315 i'll try to reply as soon as possible :)

Sydia
    Post edited by SydiaYuki on
  • Options
    Guild Recruiting Level 75+ players
    No requirements just contribute and be friendly.
    We run standard AAT raid and tier 6 Rancor looking to move to tier 7 in the near future
    Our guild is called StarDefenders and my ally code is 724-293-138.
    Any questions feel free to message me and ask away.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough--in fact, we'll probably run our first heroic Pit Raid later this week.. We range in level from the 60's to 85 and don't use any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least a few 6* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 2 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in tank raids and tier 6 rancor raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 20 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, and send screenshots of the game. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).
    We have been doing tier 5 rancor raids 3 times a week for a few weeks. We attempted a tier 6 the other day but it was a little too much for our lower level members so we plan on dropping back down for a couple more weeks to allow everyone to get a few more squads of 6* characters. We look out for our lower level members by donating lots of gear to them and waited for them to get characters to 6* before making the jump to tier 6 rancor raids. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.
    Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Tikei87
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Hallo Liebe Gamer,
    ich würde gerne unsere NEUORGANISIERTE deutschsprachige Gilde „DLW - Deutschländerwürstchen“ vorstellen. Wir sind eine Gilde, bei der Spaß und gute Laune im Vordergrund steht. Dennoch streben wir die Akquise aktiver Member an, die wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert (Raids/Raid-Tickets/Spenden etc.) und uns helfen können, die Gilde weiterzuentwickeln.
    Wir suchen daher fähige Mitstreiter auf lvl 85, die uns mit ihrem Roster und ihrem Know-How Schritt für Schritt näher an den hAAT bringen sollen. Wir haben vor kurzem eine kleine Gilde aufgenommen, von der wir enorm profitieren: Der Zusammenschluss hat uns uns einen erheblichen Schritt nach vorne sowohl bei der Erhöhung der Raid-Tickets als auch der Planung bezüglich des hAAT gebracht.

Wir selbstsind seit neustem wie folgt aufgestellt:
    Lvl 85: 30
    Lvl 80-84: 10
    Lvl 70-80: 7

Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir setzen zwar keine 600 Tickets zwingend als Kriterium voraus, dokumentieren jedoch die täglichen Tickets je Spieler uns sprechen denjenigen auch an, wenn wir Offiziere mit dem Ergebnis nicht einverstanden sind. Zumal bei normaler Spielweise die 600 Tickets eigentlich kein Problem sein sollten!

Generell laufen unsere Raids wiefolgt ab:
    Rancor:
    • Der Raid wird gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Wir raiden ausschließlich T7
    • Für alle Spieler gilt: Nur ein Charakter reinschicken und mit diesem 0 Schaden machen, um gelistet zu werden und somit Loot zu erhalten
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 18:30.
    • Wir brauchen für den Rancor ca. 15 Minuten, Flightmode-User dürfen ihren Versuch erst um 19:00 Uhr abgeben.
    nAAT:
    • Auch hier wird der Raid gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Hier gibt es keine zeitlichen Beschränkungen, sofern in Line nicht angekündigt
    • Für den nAAT benötigen wir in der Regel 8-10h nach Raidstart
    hAAT:
    • Wir haben allen Gildenmitgliedern ein „Guide / Charakterfarming-Vorschlag“ zur Verfügung gestellt, **** jeder Spieler für jede Phase ein ideales Team einsetzen kann. Wir versprechen uns davon, schneller an die 2-4%-DMG-Marke pro Spieler je Phase zu kommen.

Wir kommunizieren über den Line Messenger, dieser ist absolute Pflicht! Wir haben mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation. Wir haben zwei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe 2) Hauptgruppe

Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann schickt mir hier eine Nachricht: http://bit.ly/2nE6yF2
    Natürlich geht die Kontaktaufnahme auch über Line, hier meine Line-ID: tikei87
    Schreibt mir bitte in eurer Nachricht, dass ihr euch wegen SWGOH meldet und gebt mir kurz ein paar Eckdaten durch.
    Ich freue mich auf eure Texte !

LG
    Tikei
  • Options
    Guild: Fringerators
    We are a very friendly guild comprised of players from around the world that are free to play, and ones that spend money, so we have a rather broad range. We use Line app, but it is not a requirement. Our raid reset time is 1am EST. We are looking for active members. We have no level requirements, but higher level players are a plus. Our guild is currently 48/50 members with about 40 active right now. Inactives will be removed to make room when needed.

Rancor Raid Heroic
    *We have this one on farm, and have players that can solo it, but we hold off to give more people time to deal damage.
    *Our raid times are 3pm EST on Sunday with a 24 hour no damage period prior to that, and Thursday evening at 9pm EST with a 24 hour no damage period prior to that. This ensures people get time to get on the board to receive rewards.

AAT Regular
    *We just attack this one freely whenever it is up, and are working towards heroic. It goes down in about 2 days right now.

Our raids reset at 1am EST.

If interested, please send me a message on here or in Line.
    My line ID is darkjedi64
  • ViciousG1
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut is killing HAAT tank.

Our farm team Uncle Owen's BBQ Boot Camp is recruiting players looking to get HAAT tank ready with opportunities to join main guild for HAAT. Come be a part of this BBQ fest. We are a great group of laid back members that get the job done, plenty of knowledge to help you grow and great friends to make it fun along the way.

Click here to come talk to us, see if we are the right fit for you: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/31155857/Xf3dD9
    Post edited by ViciousG1 on
  • Options
    Hi, our guild does tier 7 rancor and tier 6 tanks. We need some new blood because some members are not active anymore. This is a great chance to get some good gear! Our guild is "Always Hardc0re" join up! (The "o" is a zero!)

We are looking for high level players, but you can join if your 70+ and very active!

Tank is free damage, but we have a 24hr rule of damage less than 100k for the rancor.

This is a fun and successful guild!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor within 30 minutes. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 24 hours and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players 75+ level, and you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

• TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Guild a New Hope
    We base time on EST
    English Speaking

Rules
    *We raid Pit Tier 7 with a 0 damage for 24 hours, the FFA afterwards. We generally start about 9 PM EST.
    *We ask that people are active and work toward 600 tickets daily.
    *Have fun. We have a great core dynamic

We use discord as our chat.

We recently had a Spring Cleaning and have opened up 5 spots to members level 80+ who are active, friendly and are serious about pushing toward HAAT content. Feel free to send a private message on here or Discord (Anthony#0843)
    Post edited by TonyVisor on
  • Options
    Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members, ideally level 80+ The majority of the guild is level 80-85 and have 42 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank tier 6. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about 4 hours, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • 3slink
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for active members, ideally with good aat /(soon to be haat) teams. UK based - we also use discord. Drop me a msg if you're interested :)
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.
    Thanks
  • Bakhtosh
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Octo Overlords
    Central Time US
    Relaxed guild, we have 21 players level 80+ (about half are 85), 11 in the 70s, 8 in the 50s & 60s, and 3 under 49. Guild Chat needs to be kept PG - no tricking the censor to post vulgarities.

We are willing to help newer players, but right now, we need a few established, active players with at least a strong 7* squad that can help out in raids. If you're coming from a guild that was completing heroic raids and can offer us some strategy on rules for keeping the players happy during raids, that would be great.

Mostly based in the US, but we have a few international english speakers. We've completed our first Heroic Rancor (we were far too worried about the difficulty of this raid) and have started our second. Normal Tank raid still.

We aren't currently using any chat apps, but there is a thread on the

Octopus Overlords Forums

My ally code is 937-937-351

• Options
    La Taverne de Dagoba

Guilde Francophone, time zone EU

Raids Rancor 6 ( heroique testé dans quelques jours), Tank

Appli de com : slack

Regles :min 400 tickets/j 3 items echanges par jour

Guilde francophone, structuree et active. Des officiers presents et des raids ouvets en pemanence.

Moyenne d'age dans la trentaine, s'etalant de 15 a 40++ , l'ambiance y est detendue, l'entraide bien presente et au coeur des preoccupatins de la guilde.

Nous rechchons des joueurs francophones, par forcement harcore gamer mais capable de venir quotidiennement et de faire les raids avec nous.

Outre les raids 6, nous faisons ponctuellement des raids de plus bas niveau pour faire progresser les combattants de plus bas lvl et de tester des equipes en construction.

Mon code ally 831-119-216

Faites une demane d'allies en etant vierge de guilde, je comprendrai ( je crois )

A tres bientot

Baiken
  • sandyfrank
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dark Suns, a guild with long-term members playing since the start of SWGOH. We are looking for players level 85 with a minimum of 15 (ideally 20+) 7* characters to build our ranks for Heroic AAT. You should have at least 1 HAAT squad at GL10/11. We are currently have space for 4-8 active members.

Guild Activities Reset: 11:30p EST
    Raid times: Usually 6pm EST.
    Time zones: Players from USA/Europe
    Raids: Heroic Rancor, Normal AAT, Progression in Heroic AAT ((June)

Rules:
    • contribute 600 guild tickets most days and actively participate in raids.
    • Rancor: Zero damage for day 1. Then one team at the designated raid time.
    • Register at SWGOH.gg
    • Line Chat app is encouraged but not required.
    • Have fun and socialize!

Contact: PM me in forum or message me on Line Chat app at ID sandyfrank1
    Please include your ally code and a link to your SWGOH.gg page in your message.
  • Bobby117a
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting one player lvl 80-85 with a minimum of 6, 7* toons. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 3+ times a week, and 2+ NAATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and NAAT is enforced. We are very close to HAAT and expect it within month. Guild activity is 28-29k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. Currently, our guild is ranked better than 800 total and in top 150 for Rancor. We need one active members. LINE app is a must. P2P is preferred. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is bobby117a
    My ally code is 866-734-953
    If you would like to see our guild activity, download line and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.
    Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor within 30 minutes. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 24 hours and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players 75+ level, and you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

• Options
    Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut is killing HAAT tank.

Our farm team Uncle Owen's BBQ Boot Camp is recruiting players looking to get HAAT tank ready with opportunities to join main guild for HAAT. Come be a part of this BBQ fest. We are a great group of laid back members that get the job done, plenty of knowledge to help you grow and great friends to make it fun along the way.

Click here to come talk to us, see if we are the right fit for you: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/31155857/Xf3dD9
  • Boichak
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: Awaken

Raids: Heroic Rancor, Normal aat.

Awaken guild is recruiting couple active players 70+ lvl. We do Heroic Rancor and normal AAT 2 times a week. We use discord app for better communication.

Han Solo shards for everyone!

Join us and have a fun!

My ally code is 621-627-118