Replies

• Chaac_Maul
    166 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Edit
    Post edited by Chaac_Maul on
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting players Lvl 70+!
    We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**Currently 2 spots open!**

HOW TO JOIN US!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx
    Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalacticENIGMA/

Currently, Facebook OR Discord are required for Announcements and communications.(Either is fine)

Raids: Rotating Tier 4-6 Rancor and Normal AAT. Our goal is to build to Heroic Rancor and beyond! Raid times are Noon PST. We do have a 24/0 damage rule so that all may benefit!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family….

And as always…May the Force Be with You! 

2bRtfrK.jpg
  • Thod
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Lawless is recruiting level 80+ players for HAAT.
    We have no in guild requirements other than the 600 daily coins
    We are a fresh guild with many strong players looking to fill out our bottom ranks.
    Looking for people who have 3x ready (or close to being ready) HAAT teams

Raid times 6pm EST
    LINE is required

If you think you're ready
    Pm me on LINE for more details
    ID# thodonnell
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has two spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 60's to 85 and don't use any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least a few 6* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options
    Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. We're mainly level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We have 43 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank tier 6. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about 4 hours, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • Options
    Make Mandal0re Great Again is a US CST based guild, although most of our members are EST based with a few PST and a few based in England. We are heroic rancor, normal AAT...working toward haat.

We run rancor raids at 9pm EST on weekdays and 3pm EST on weekends to help out some night work schedules and a few from across the pond. We use a 24 hour 0 damage period followed by free for all damage. We finished off our last rancor in about 15 minutes. Many of our bigger damage dealers lay back at various intervals to allow developing members a chance at higher rewards.

We blowing through naat in about 12 hours, although recently we've attempted to slow it a bit to allow more a chance to get in on p2&4 which normally go quickly. We made our first haat attempt about a month ago and made it about 2/3 through p2. We've been working since to increase speed where we can and have added several zaders to the ranks. The ultimate goal would be to have 50 members all capable of doing at least 2%/phase.

The guild has been in existence since July 2016. We built up slowly from about a dozen, adding players of all levels along the way. We're now sitting at 47/50 with most players at or near the level cap. So we've grown together in size and ability and take pride in that. We believe, as with rancor, if we are patient and work together as a team the reward of taking down haat will be that much sweeter.

If you're looking for a good group of people and a team oriented environment, we'd love to have you. A few current openings and maybe more possible. Just looking for active players who want to work with us to defeat haat and whatever else may come. Ideally, you would already have a start toward squads for p2-4 and probably lvl 80 or higher, but could make exceptions if you're active and have key characters in place. We do use discord for better guild communication and coordination.

If you​ are interested or have questions, pm me through the forums or reach me on discord at @Gul#6695.
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Getzinem
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Q0tsisajak is a new guild created by active members of an old raid that had several inactive members and leaders. We currently have 6 member and are looking to expand.

All of our current members are lv 70+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day

Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Post edited by Getzinem on
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options

we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST/PDT

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor within 30 minutes. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 24 hours and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players 75+ level, and you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Our main team, Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut is killing HAAT tank.

Our farm team Uncle Owen's BBQ Boot Camp is recruiting players looking to get HAAT tank ready with opportunities to join main guild for HAAT. Hitting Heroic Rancor and reg tank raids regularly. Come be a part of this BBQ fest. We are a great group of laid back members that get the job done, plenty of knowledge to help you grow and great friends to make it fun along the way. We are just looking for active 600 daily energy users, we notice and you can move up.

Click here to come talk to us, see if we are the right fit for you: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/31155857/Xf3dD9
  • Leon_Kyros
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Guilds:
    I am the leader of this guild working on finding a few officers who are willing to chat offline as well
    Hettyc Verd Legion -guild name
    EST -time zone
    Have fun, participate daily, and there is a 7 day inactivity kick time -short version of rules
    Line or Discord is used for offline chat -third party chat apps you use
    Any tier that is requested by anyone who needs guild -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding

Line ID is leonkyros if you are interested message me on there and ill send an invite to the discord channel
    Post edited by Leon_Kyros on
  • LordMarious75
    311 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Starting a NTank in frw hours. Join now!
    We are exactly what you need!
    Frequently T4, T5, T6 Rancor + AAT. You will benefit of our experience, support and friendship. The guild is with members lvl range 55-85, east zone
    Guild requirement: have fun!
    For contact use LINE app, id Sithlordreavon
    Thanks!
    Post edited by LordMarious75 on
  • Iwells911
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Hello! We are Hoth Chocolate, a Heroic Rancor completing guild focusing on attempting our first HAAT in the next month or so. We encourage 600 raid tickets per day, but we know life happens.

We communicate outside of the game using DISCORD. During Rancor we issue a 24 hour no attack policy, then free for all. On our normal AAT we have a free for all.

Our guild is comprised mostly of lvl 85 players, with some exceptions.

If you are active and want to join pm me here or message me on discord iwells911#4694.

Look forward to hearing from you!!
  • Options
    The Ewokin Family is recruiting. If you are ready to take the next step and join a family that quality of individual over the strength of his/her toons, please consider this group. We have only 4 guilds and have a desire to keep it that way. Why, because in the big guilds, you'll get lost in the shuffle. Here, we interact daily on a using the app chat LINE. It's free and easy to use. My LINEID is ewokindiddly and I am an officer in the flagship guild Ewokin on Sunshine. There is a place for you here as we have a couple of spots open. Please pm me here or on LINE.. or contact cobra at LINEID ecobra.

Talk to ya soon,
    Diddly
  • MrBrett
    17 posts Member
    Options
    ∆THΞKΞSSΞLRUN∆
    is currently looking for 5 haat ready or near ready players. Must be fun and competitive.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are recommended.
    Hit us up on discord to learn more or message me here for more info.

https://discord.gg/cQvaVZe

https://swgoh.gg/g/3260/thekesselrun/
  • Options
    Dark Light Kingdom
    I'm a lvl 85 starting my own guild. Accepting anyone no matter what level. Plan on doing back to back raids. Rancor for lower levels and tank for higher levels.
    Add ally code for invitation. 755-189-542. Or 198-432-346 for my sub/mini
    Friendly guild with a bunch of new gamers, trying to give them a chance to level up with guidance.
  • Options
    We have 5 open spots in HD ARC. Getting ready to launch our first HAAT and we need some strong players to help us finish strong!!

<3 House Divided ARC <3

We are looking for 5 strong level 85 players with the following:
    20 - 7 Star Toons
    2-5 - Gear XI Toons
    8-15 - Gear X Toons
    The ultimate goal is to have 1 strong team for each phase of the HAAT. (20 Strong toons total)

We currently run Heroic Rancor 3 - 4 times per week with a bonus raid every other week.
    **More Raids = More Rewards = Stronger Toons = HAAT = General Kenobi = MORE FUN!**

In HD ARC, guidance from experienced players is available to help maximize your success without having to learn everything all on your own. We are fun, active and very organized and coordinate our rules and schedules to help our guild family maximize rewards and rotate top spots. We run various creative competitions to promote healthy and fun growth while making everything as fair as possible for everyone. HD is a family and every voice is important. 45/50 and Invite Only. Contact info below.

Note:
    Discord is a requirement to join. We use it to communicate and coordinate raids, share tips and strategy and chat with the entire guild community.
    PS: US time zones and English speaking guild
    DrMrsTheMonarch Ally Code: 315-891-696
    Discord: DrMrsTheMonarch #9659
  • havok99
    150 posts Member
    Options
    SHAL Strikes Back

Hello All,

I'm recruiting for a training guild to 3 heroic tank guilds. It runs heroic rancor (3-4x a week) and normal tank (2-3x). Once your squads are ready for heroic tank, we move you up. We are looking for 1 new member. Our requirements are lvl 80+, 600 daily raid tix more often than not and be able to use Discord (where all 4 guilds talk and strategize). We are all pretty chill and need 1 more Jedi/Sith that is enthused about the game as we are. If that sounds good, send me a direct message. Feel free to ask any questions. On Discord(easiest way to reach me) I'm Havok99#6590 May the force be with you.
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an active player, PM me.
  • PeeJay
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Hello fellow swgoh fans
    We are the:
    S'outh R'en J'di

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its 3rd guild and we are ready to start the grind :). We currently have 30/50 active members here to help and donate items, as close to 600/600 tickets a day any contribution is appreciated, we are growing quickly.

We want experienced members, levels 50+ are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get steady yet active members plus there is room to grow into our other guilds that run t4, t6 and t7 raids to grind your items. Our top guild is doing t7 rancor and normal aat tank raids.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 4 raids and progressing up to Tier 5, we have also started normal aat tank raids too.

We also have a group chat on LINE app where we discuss topics help each other and generally have a laugh our group on the line app has 47 members from across our 3 guilds. The LINE app is highly recommended but not yet a requirement but very benificial
    Please add any of the below if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader -
    D'Air W'en-Ally code 727-314-666
    D'Air S'en-Ally code 882-693-377
    D'Air N'en-Ally code 248-841-292
    LINE ID–papaduck240

SOUTH R'EN J'DI

Guild Leader -
    PJ-Ally code 654-221-745
    LINE ID–peejay81
    1490591079974.jpg

Thank you
    S'outh R'en J'di
    Leader-PJ
    654-221-745

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    S'OUTH R'EN J'DI
    W'EST R'EN J'DI
    1489344680952.jpg
  • Options
    Are you at or almost at 7* and want to participate in raids? Want the guild experience without the guild stress?

Syndicate of Rogues

We are currently doing Heroic pit raids and normal tank takedown and momentum is picking up. Guild members range from 70 to 85.

Looking for a couple of mid to higher level players who are fairly active. People who can log in and help us out most days to complete daily challenges and earn coins to launch raids. No strict requirements, but preference given if you're a 600 daily earner. That being said, this isn't a job--it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

New guild members should have Line to communicate. This has become increasingly essential as we've taken on Heroics and work towards the HAAT. Don't worry--we won't blow your phone up at all hours of the night.

Syndicate of Rogues

Friendly helpful players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425
    Line ID: ronin8704

Send me a message on Line if you're interested.

Ronin
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options

we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    Raids: Heroic Pit and NAAT

We are currently looking for 10-15 active players that range between lvl 75-85 and has atleast one 7 star character so they can atleast get a score in the heroic raid. The only rules we have is a 24 hr no score post for rancor raids only. We are not strict about getting 600 raid tokens daily but we do prefer that you contribute a little. Our guild consists of players from the UK and USA. We are friendly and constantly talking to each other about who to farm and what strategy to use for raids to get better. My guild uses discord to chat. If interested please feel free to contact me via discord or send me an ally invite. May the force be with you!!!

Discord name: Sharkbait #0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
  • Options
    Royal Blue Order Squad is recruiting 4 more daily 600 members. All members are active and we are Generating 27k+ in Pit Tickets daily.

You Must contribute 500-600 Tickets A Day. We Are Serious Players.

We are Reaching Tier VII (Maxed) rewards 2 times a Week for Guild Activity Challenge, Tier VI 2 times, tier V the other 3 days.

7:30 p.m. Cental Time is Guild Activity Challenge Reset.

1775 Raid Points so far for the Month of May.

1973 Overall Guild Rank

2288 Pit Raid Rank

1073 Tank Raid Rank.

Tier VI & Tier VII Raids & Normal Tank Takedown

27 Raids a Month Guaranteed!

Raids Start At Character Refresh (1 a.m Central USA)

Raid Schedule:
    May 21 Tier VI
    May 23 Normal Tank
    May 23 Tier VI
    May 25 Tier VII
    May 26 Normal Tank
    May 27 Tier VI
    May 28 Normal Tank
    May 29 Tier VI
    May 31 Tier VII
    May 31 Normal Tank

Our Mixed Guild:

85- 14
    84 - 2
    81 - 3
    79 - 5
    78 - 5
    77 - 2
    76 - 2
    75 - 2

Hammerhead

Ally Code

361-545-246
  • Options
    Greetings from Phantom Authority...I am the leader Ren Candoogan. We are a small group that has been together for almost three months started a new guild because the old one was ran by a leader who did not play. 15 of us has switched over and all of us play daily looking to build our guild back up to 50 where it was before.

Guild name: Phantom Authority

Ally Code: 572-694-558

Time Zone: EST.

Rules: Just looking for recruits who want to help each other out to get to the top.

Third Party Chat: FaceBook and Line Group (Named the same as our guild name)

Current Pit raid: Tier 5

Send me an ally code and I will send you an invite to our guild. Have fun playing the game with us. We are planning on giving away prizes to our guild members in the near future.
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    Options
    DarkStar Heroes, is looking for active players, any levels to join our guild to come and grow with us. Currently 39/50 and we average about 10k tickets a day. We have no requirements for levels or rules, just come and play.

We are also in an alliance with two other guilds that run tier 5/6 and heroics so lots of options to move up if you're interested.

So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids (most likely rancor tier 3/4/5) send me an ally invite or message here and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 397-399-911.
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 30 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.