Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    ROJO CINCO

• Gremio español muy organizado con organización de tareas y raids en horario GMT+1 (Madrid, París). Actualmente hacemos un mínimo de dos rancors heroicos a la semana y dos aat normales. Estamos en fase de preparación del AAT heroico, montando equipos. No somos elite ni lo pretendemos, somos una pequeña familia. Unete a nosotros y crezcamos juntos.

• NI BUSCAMOS CANTERA NI ESTAMOS INTERESADOS EN FUSIONES.

Buscamos 2 nuevos miembros.

Requisitos:

> Tickets diarios mínimos de 300.
    > 4 donaciones de equipo a la semana.
    > Nivel 85. Solo hacemos rancor heroicos.

Ofrecemos:
    > 25.000 tickets diarios y un mínimo de 200 puntos de gremio al día.
    > 2 grupos de WhatsApp,
    - uno dedicado exclusivamente a la organización del rancor, donde solo se dan indicaciones para cada raid.
    - Grupo dedicado a tratar otros temas del juego y asuntos varios.
    > Foro propio donde colgamos guías y debates.
    > 24 horas con daño cero en rancor para asegurar la participación de todo el gremio

Mandad privado con forma de contacto o podéis localizarme en line buscando "notarisimo".

Mi id es 197-224-172.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/notarisimo/
    Un saludo. Que la fuerza os acompañe.
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 20:00 CET (UTC +1) / 14:00 EST
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.
    May the Force be with you ;)
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 5 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           1

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• Options
    Hellenic Immortal Division is recruiting!

We are a relatively new group of very active players and we are growing rapidly into a force to be reckoned with.

We always keep it nice and fun even though we are forced to remove someone here and there because of inactivity. In case someone is unavailable for a certain amount of time he/she needs to communicate it to the leader or the officers. We are understanding but we also want to grow stronger and stronger and that does not happen having to carry absent members!

I guess you understand the commitment needed to join our ranks. You need to be at (or close to) 600 daily raid tickets so we dont get lost raid days. We would like to be able to open the Pit every other day. We plan to go for our first Heroic Rancor in the next few days so we start getting ourselves some Han Solo shards! We have talked about a system that will surely bring us home while everybody contributes to the end result, which is our strongest players solo-ing the last phase of the raid with their Zaders!

We raid constantly both Rancor Tiers, V and VI. The first one is for players lower than lvl 80 so members higher than that have a damage limit, this way our lower level players can get the chance to be in the first ten places. The VI one is FFA but no member tries to solo it even though a few of them can.

We also do the normal AAT raid twice a week! Some of the most

Most of our members are lvl 77 and above so it would be best if you too were around that figure as well. This is not a strict requirement but the tickets contribution is.

We are mostly Greeks (with a few reinforcements from the States) so our reset time is 23:00 GMT and our raids usually start when the guild activities are reset which is around 17:30 GMT. This way we can defeat the Rancor in a few hours and get the hefty rewards. You will need to be comfortable with this schedule before expressing interest.

We prefer to add a more personal touch in our communications so we created a Facebook Group. Thats where we mostly do our chatting...

If you are interested in joining please send me a PM and we can make the arrangements to welcome you in our lineup!

At the moment we stand at 46/50 (after...axes), so there are four available spots left.

Thanks for you time...

-May the force be with you-

Jean the OtherWordly
  • Anhair
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Latvian Riflemen
    Latvian Riflemen has just split off from Latvian Order and is searching for new members with ~40 open positions
    Time zone: UTC+02 DET
    Chat language:
    • Latvian (primary)
    • we also understand English and Russian
    • no third party apps used for chat (may be subject of change)
    Rules:
    • Heroic Rancor raid has 100k damage limit first day (may be subject to change)
    • Heroic Rancor second day starts when Raid Tickets are collected
    • Dropout inactivity period is one week or more
    • We recomend to collect at least 500 Raid Tickets per day
    • Have fun
    Raids:
    • The Pit: Heroic
    • AAT: Tier VI, moving to Heroic once we have enough damage
    • Raids are typically launched as soon as available
    Recomended minimum player levels: 70+, at least one 7* team.
    If you're interested, we're currently open to join. Have a good time.
  • Options
    Hello all,

- Our Guild: Black Watch III
    - Time zone: European Guild
    - Rules: Mostly we want to have fun. There are no special rules. Try to do 600 energy each day. Fight at the Raids as you can.
    - Raids: We are changing between the Pit level 3 and 6 so all players can fight in a raid. Our plan is to do the heroic Raid as soon as possible.

There are 5 Lv. 85 Players in our Guild but all levels are welcome.

If youre interested add my code 328-351-451
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a new guild

I just got kicked from my guild for no reason at all. Im lvl 75 almost lvl 76. I have 3 7* toons almost havr a 4th. I have line and discord app and i need someone that will help me one on one to set up my squads and best figure out who to star up an lvl. Id prefer if the guild runs heroic rancor as well.
  • Options
    Hi, we run heroic rancor 2-3 times a week and normal tank twice a week. It takes us 1 refresh to finish the tank. We are wanting to move up to heroic tank but we need some more super teams as we get stuck in phase 2. Central time Zone based guild.

No ticket or chat app requirements. Guild is Plinkett's Proahtiginist after the Plinkett star wars reviews. Pm me if interested. We are are friendly helpful group. Currently 4 spots open.

Swgoh.gg/u/dt
  • Chaac_Maul
    166 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Edit
    Post edited by Chaac_Maul on
  • DDMol
    2 posts Member
    Options
    The "dotu" (Defender of the Universe) is recruiting players to heroic Rancor raid and normal AAT raid. We are regrouping from a previous guild, and now we are looking for players who are lv 80+ and want to fight with us to farm heroic AAT. We have 30 players right now, looking for 20 active players. We do heroic Rancor and normal AAT 2-3 times a week. We have 0 hit rule on Rancor, and try to contribute 600 raid tickets everyday.
    Guild Name: dotu
    My ally code: 749-763-719
    Rancor Raid: Heroic
    AAT: Normal
    Time Zone: EST
    Come and join us!
  • Options
    Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We have 43 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank on normal. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about an hour, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • Options
    Guild name: The Sons of Dathomir

* We search for players with level 75 - 85
    * We are 48 members
    * We are very active
    * We love the game and Star Wars universe
    * We always try to be better and to learn
    * We are competive. For chat and tutorials collection we use the application Line. Is compatible with iOS and Android.
    No chat requirements (no need to chat everyday if you don't have time).

* Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time which is GMT +7 or UTC -5
    * Language: English

Rules:
    * Rancor Raid Tier7: o (zero) damage for 24 hours and then free for all
    * Tank Takedown raid Tier 6 : free for all
    * Guild activities: 600 tickets / day

Contact
    * To join add my Ally code in game: 826557384

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here @maullittleson

sonsx.png
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 5 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in tank raids and tier 6 rancor raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 20 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, and send screenshots of the game. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).
    We have been alternating between tier 5 & 6 rancor for a few weeks and should be doing only tier 6 from now on. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.
    Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    Takadona Rebel Alliance

We have 37 very active players and are looking to fill up the guild.

We do T-5 and T-6 Raids and Tank Takedowns

Looking for active players levels 50+

Add me and come join us!

Belo : 683-969-439
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 5 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           2

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• Options
    Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • aalbin81
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Eastern time zone guild. We're laid back, but also serious about wanting to earn GK shards. We have one spot open for an active player that is HAAT ready or close.

We're not a HAAT guild yet. Our last attempt we got halfway through P4 before hitting a wall. We've since added a big hitter and a few additional members. We're looking to fill the last available spot before our next HAAT attempt on June 1st. We're pretty confident about our chances but we'll take any extra help we can get.

We do enforce 24 hour / zero damage on Rancor. Other than that, we just want people that will participate in the HAAT raid.

If interested, message me on Discord @ Albin#6167 or add me as an ally 347-888-345
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    Options
    We are Corellian Elite Battalion

We are an open invite guild.

We raid heroic rancor in about 45 minutes but we are a small guild, about 15 members ( 11 participants in raids). We raid heroic rancor once a week, normally tuesday or Wednesday. We are a relax guild no real expectations. We do ask everyone try to hit thier daily energy requirements. So far we have only been able to do normal aat, but we are working on heroic. We help each other and support each other. We are looking for members who are also relaxed. Thank you for looking at us.
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 2 players lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need two active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Options
    Kaz Weazzle guild is looking for some new members who are daily players.

Officer: Cochese

Ally: 898-951-424

Line ID: cochese23

We are a younger guild looking to build and have had to remove quite a few people who didn't want to be fair participants in raids and with donations. We are a casual guild but we are looking to grow with new members level 80+

We currently don't enforce daily activity rules, but we really need more daily players who can participate in daily activities. More participation, more raids, more schwag.

Heroic Pit Raids are typically 2-3 times per week with a 24 hours zero damage rule. We have a couple guys in Europe so we try to start raids at 11:00am Central time in the US.

Normal AAT raids about 2 times per week. Usually take about 3 days to complete. We start these pretty much whenever they are ready to launch

We use both the in app chat and also have a Line App chat that we just stareted. Participation in the Line app isn't mandatory but we like to chat about getting the guild better and general game strategy.

Only restrictions are following raid rules, try to participate daily and have fun.
  • Options
    The Corellian Refugees are almost through our current normal tank raid, and will be starting our next one right away! Perfect time to join our guild, as we're growing with dedicated players all moving up together. Just takes one 6* toon to get in on the loot!

We're from all points of the earth and player levels from 45 to 85. Welcoming other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels. I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange, and always take last place in pit raids. Goal is to get every guild member leveled/geared up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids by 8:00 PM. Raid tiers and rules are set to the level of the guild members at the time. Currently AAT is normal & FFA, & Rancor is T5 with 24 hour rule.

Optional offline chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for active players level 80+ who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 NAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We recently attempted HAAT and got down to 40% P4, so will be switching over to HAAT in less than a month's time. Therefore, we are looking for players who have strong rosters either HAAT ready or on the verge of being there. We have multiple Zeta teams, can solo P1, and have several members who can do upwards of 1m in each phase. We have a discord channel where you can request additional information and new members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Options
    387-287-797

Jesith Busan 1 does Heroic rancor every 2 days and normal tank every 3 days or less. Serious, communicative members working toward H.A.A.T. 600 daily. 24-0 on all raids. Corean time zone (+9 G.M.T.). Full details at: http://alanwescoat.com/guild.htm.
  • Options
    hola a todos, el gremio StarWarsLegoFans busca jugadores con ganas de divertirse sin requerimientos especiales.

-Gremio: StarWarsLegoFans
    -zona horaria: GMT (UK/Canarias/Portugal)
    -no hay reglas especiales, solo juega y diviertete a tu ritmo.
    -sin requerimientos de chat ni whatsapp, no hay obligación de tickets diarios y solo hay que ser mas o menos activo.
    -hacemos el Rancor T6 y T7 y el tanque normal.

mi codigo de aliado 261-968-714

• Options
    RUSSIA SPB recruits 29/50
    We are international guild of Russia. Currently we do T6 Raids. We are looking for active players
    If you are interested in, add me as ally :
    685-613-243
    Ersin Baba
  • Options

Come join us in..

Knights of HaShem

We are interested in active people, we are looking to do heroics as soon as we can, We have a great core of people and use Slack as our method of communication.

We currently do T6 Rancor in 2 days and Tank Takedown in 5-6 days.
    With your help, we can do these raids much more often and grow to do Heroic Raids.
    We have a core of people that are Co-workers and Friends and Family so there is no Drama or people leaving that are in the core.

Become apart of our core!
    Join us and be active daily.
    We are fine if you will be gone for vacation or personal issues and you can post that in our chat application(Slack) and we will understand.

If any other guild that has a solid core of 10-15 people want to join, let me know, we have the room.
    we currently have 37/50 members, and can fit more in if needed based on some very slow activity on some members.

My Ally code is 969-435-862

We are only looking for long term players that can participate in t6+ raids so preferably 80+.. but a bit less would be fine.
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for active players level 80+ who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 NAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We recently attempted HAAT and got down to 40% P4, so will be switching over to HAAT in less than a month's time. Therefore, we are looking for players who have strong rosters either HAAT ready or on the verge of being there. We have multiple Zeta teams, can solo P1, and have several members who can do upwards of 1m in each phase. We have a discord channel where you can request additional information and new members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 2 players lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need two active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!

• JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Hi gyus,

Trilium is still looking for some active and communicative members or a small Group of Players who want to merge into our guild.

If you're searching for a unique and funny guild - youre right with us. We are not the 10 thousends Sub guild of any big guild - but a small Family. :-)

Quiet a lot of Level 85 Players, doing heroic rancor and are coming closer to haat.

For chatting we are usind discord - any more question tag me there - JDK#0313

If youre intrested in a laid back, but anyway ambitious guild - write me!

JDK