Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Looking for darthcrybabie16? Looking to start arena chat, line id: napni.hacor.
  • Valariel
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Hello!

"Mistborn" is currently looking to fill a few spots. We are a friendly and active guild (US west-coast time zone). We regularly down Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT and are currently pushing to switch into Heroic AAT. We are looking for a couple more active players looking to grow and help us make that transition.

Guild rules:
    Heroic Rancor - tags under 100k first 24 hrs
    Heroic AAT - TBD
    Must be active and contribute to tickets (at or near 600 daily) and activities.

We have a discord chat server. If you are interested in joining, please send an ally request (Valar, Ally code: 591-287-716) or message me here.

Thanks!
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for active players level 80+ who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 NAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We recently attempted HAAT and got down to 40% P4, so will be switching over to HAAT in less than a month's time. Therefore, we are looking for players who have strong rosters either HAAT ready or on the verge of being there. We have multiple Zeta teams, can solo P1, and have several members who can do upwards of 1m in each phase. We have a discord channel where you can request additional information and new members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Options
    Guild name: Deathsabers

We are a guild of two members (level 69 and 78) who work in the same office. We have been in two other guilds that advertised raids, but never did any so we created our own guild.

We are looking for anyone to join. Right now we do not have enough raid tickets to start a raid. That's where you come in. We could do Tier 4 Rancor and we cannot do AAT yet. We need more members to advance in the game. If you would like to join us here is my ally code: 398-427-153

We are active and just want to be able to get better faster. No third party chat is needed. Just join, be active, and have fun.
  • Options
    The Corellian Refugees are almost through our current normal tank raid, and will be starting our next one right away! Perfect time to join our guild, as we're growing with dedicated players all moving up together. Just takes one 6* toon to get in on the loot!

We're from all points of the earth and player levels from 45 to 85. Welcoming other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels. I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange, and always take last place in pit raids. Goal is to get every guild member leveled/geared up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids by 8:00 PM. Raid tiers and rules are set to the level of the guild members at the time. Currently AAT is normal & FFA, & Rancor is T5 with 24 hour rule.

Optional offline chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 3 players lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 3 active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85, and our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of them are North American, we also have some from Europe.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least one 7* character, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options

June 2017
    Madalorian Pride is recruiting for normal AAT raiding and crossing to Heroic in the next couple months.

Timezone - EST guild reset (Mostly American players in multiple time zones)
    Rules - Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA which lasts about 12 minutes. We raid T7 Heroics at 8pm EST. AAT is at 6:30 EST and same goes.

- Try to do 600 energy each day
    - Tell an officer if you'll be gone more than 48 hours.
    - Be awesome.

We only use the guild chat and openly discuss tips and tricks. We've got guys, girls, people with kids, working stiffs, and HANS YOLO.

If you like fun and have tank raid teams ready to go, come join us.

P.S. We know Madalorian is spelled wrong and it pains us as much as it does you.
  • Bobby117a
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting two players lvl 80-85 (minimum 11 7* toons please). We are a top 100 Heroic Rancor guild and if you are looking to get a jump on your Han Solo shards, this is a good place for it. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 3 times a week, and 2+ AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is around 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We need one active member. F2P or P2P are welcome. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. LINE is mandatory and we have a very active chat for questions and advice. My Line ID is bobby117a
    We are US est guild, but have rotating raid times and English speakers all over the world.
    If you would like to see our guild activity, download line and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/
    Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • DOOMSDAY
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Need a casual guild or just want a change of pace? Then look no further Four Twenty Force is seeking active members to join our super chill guild. We have plenty to donate and knowledge to give. We have alt accounts of major players but no whales. We are keeping it relaxed and fun.

RULES: Be active (if you miss a day or two no worries we get it life happen), get as much of your daily 600 as you can so we can continue to raid, and donate what/if you can.

RAIDS: T6 3 times a week starting T7 next week. AAT once a week currently working teams to boost that time frame close to two times a week.

COMMUNICATION: We use Line however it isn't required but highly recommended. Communication helps booster the guild as a whole.

GUILD: Four Twenty Force
    ALLY CODE:414-695-431
    LINE ID: Emperordoomsday

Message or ally me for any questions or interested inquiries.
  • Options
    California Force has 1 opening for a player who can help get us to HAAT, we are very close! Heroic Pit raids are completed easily every 2-3 days.
    We are an active guild and most raids are scheduled to work for most in California, but all time zones are welcome! We have people from all over the world :smile:
    We are looking for a very active player who contributes to guild currency, with a PVP rank 200 or less, and strong p2-p4 players. Baze/Chirrut a bonus but not required. Chatting on Line app is also required!
    PM me for more details or request to join if you fit the description, we would love to have you!
  • insty
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Yavin 4X is an Australian guild looking for 2 more active players. We'd prefer players that live in a similar time zone to Australia & have chat enabled. A discord account is advantageous as we have a channel for the guild. We're looking for members that are active daily, level 80+.

We currently do 2-3 heroic Rancor raids a week and can clear out the normal tank raid in just over 2 days.

My ally code is 868-349-461 so add me if you'd be interested in joining us.

• Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 20:00 CET (UTC +1) / 14:00 EST
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Galaxy Warlords actively recruiting.

We're a guild of 40 players, 32 of them level 85, the majority of us located in Australia and as a result our Rancor raid is Australian EST (+10 GMT)

We do Heroic Rancor raids and can clear it in 30-45 minutes which is why we have the 24 hour zero registration to ensure everyone gets prizes.

Looking to fill our roster with active and friendly players with a view to pushing towards Heroic tank. Normal tank currently gets finished within the first 36 hours, sometimes less than 24.

• TheR00
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: Darthforces

Members: 46/50, 8 Officers, Majority Australian/USA

Reset 12pm AEST, Raid Launch 11am AEST

Status: 2 -3 AAT Raids p/w, 3 -4 Rancor Raids p/w, Unable to finish HAAT (get stuck halfway through phase 3)

Rules:
    Rancor has a 24hr delay to allow everyone to register 0 dmg and gain rewards, Top 10 has 36hr delay for better rotation of rewards.
    AAT raid has top 10 restricted to attacking phase 1 and 3 only.

Requirements:

swgoh.gg account
    communication method - "LINE" app
    LVL = 85
    7 STAR = 20
    GEAR 11 = 6
    Daily = 600
    Exchange = GET what you GIVE, we strongly encourage donations by all members, ATM this works very well 4 us.

We have a very strong leadership and believe the only way forward is to have everyone onboard which is why there is no secrets and we all openly share advice via 4 line chat rooms; Useful Links, General, HAAT Raid chat and our Officers Club. We have alot of fun and you may find yourself spending more time on "LINE" than actually playing swgoh lol.

We are very focused and have created a website to help promote our guild as well as help those looking for tips and advice playing swgoh.

Checkout our website

www.darthforces.com

• Options
    Guild name: Younglings Revenge

We are a nice mixture of improving rookies all the way to seasoned vets. We are looking to fill a few spots and all we require is to be active and willing to improve with the guild.

We run several heroic rancor a week with a 12 hour no hit window so everyone can join and get reward.
    Currently running a couple normal 6* tank raids a week with our goals to improve tank raid teams to heroic level.

We have officers that finish top 50 regular arena and up to rank 1 in fleet arena that can help answer any questions or give opinions.

Active Line community as well ( encouraged but not required to join ).

Find me in game
    226-253-767
    Or on Line ID Shermmainium
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Hello! I am an officer from the guild Mysterious Strangers and we are looking for new members to grow stronger, but also to have fun with. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and T6 AAT raid. We are doing 3 times a week Heroic Rancor and each 3 days we start T6 AAT.

All raids start on 14:00 CST/19:00 GMT time. We do Rancor on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. We open the raid one day prior for everyone to register and after that it is Free for All. We start the AAT raid when we have enough tickets to join and is always Free for all.

Our only requirement is that you are active, friendly and fun. We are using Telegram chat for talking and it is advised to join that chat. It is also advised to be at least level 70, but we recruit all levels.

If you would like to join, please send me a message

Cheers,
    Enrico (Lance Biden)
  • Options
    Exiles of Dathomir is open for business!
    We currently run H-Rancor every 4 days (24hr zero damage, 1m max after 25hrs unless you use Airplane Mode and apply damage during resolve), and N/AAT every 6 days, 4m max damage (no airplane mode)

We are a fun, chatty, active and team oriented guild. We encourage sharing gear as much as you're able, and only ask that you contribute as close to 600 as you can each day.

Contact me via PM here, visit mutesaber.com and register, or email to exilesofdathomir@gmail.com and let us know you're interested. We have several available slots open for any decently advanced player (lv 85 not required, we will help you get you where you need to be!)

Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 4-6 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.  36 and growing.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 4 players lvl 80-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 4 active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Jajar
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Name = Withlife
    Nation = Majority France
    Time Zone = UTC+2 (Paris,FR)
    Raids = Rancor T7 (2 or 3 per week) // Normal AAT
    Raids start = 21h00
    Rules for Rancor : 24h => 0 dmg, after 1 team per player and Top 5(actually) don't play until the last hour

No Third party chat app needed
    All level accepted
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for active players level 80+ who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 NAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We recently attempted HAAT and got down to 40% P4, so will be switching over to HAAT in less than a month's time. Therefore, we are looking for players who have strong rosters either HAAT ready or on the verge of being there. We have multiple Zeta teams, can solo P1, and have several members who can do upwards of 1m in each phase. We have a discord channel where you can request additional information and new members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

• JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,

we are currently looking for some active and communicative members.

If you're searching for a unique and funny guild - youre right with us. We are not the 10 thousends Sub guild of any big guild - but a small Family. :-)

A lot of Level 85 Players, doing heroic rancor and are coming closer to haat.

For chatting we are usind discord - any more question tag me there - JDK#0313

If youre intrested in a laid back, but anyway ambitious guild - write me!

Our Forum: www.trilium.boards.net
    our Homepage: www.trilium.org

Timezone: cet+1 (central european)

JDK
  • RafAzi
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Guild name: SG Forces

Time zone: GMT +8 (Singapore Time)

We are a casual guild with mostly Singaporeans who look to play this game casually while building towards stronger rosters in the future.

Some of our simple requirements are:
    -600/600 contribution is NOT compulsory but highly recommended, currently we get 15k - 20k raid tickets daily.
    - Login daily and participate in guild activities
    - Lvl 85 with decent squads to participate in HRR and AAT

We are building up towards HAAT and are quite close to achieving our GK farming goals.

If you meet the requirements but don't feel that you have a good enough squad, don't worry, we are all still working hard to build up our roster for HAAT!

All chats are in the guild chat itself (Might implement 3rd party app soon for better comms)

There are 10 slots for this guild so PM me if interested or hit me up at my ally code: 548-836-763
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options

• malkin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Jobey is looking for some members to fill out our ranks as we work towards HAAT. We have space for 10-15 active players. We are in the central time zone, and generally start raids around 7pm central. We run T7 pit raid, and have a couple members that can solo it, so we have rules to prevent that -> 12 hrs to post 0s, 12 hrs capped at 1M dmg, then ffa (we've never made it to the ffa). Send me a pm for an invite. Please include:
    -your ally code/ player name
    -player level
    -number of 7* characters
  • Lothar_Jarobi
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Greetings! Im lothar jarobi, from first order of the fallen guild. Our guild is collection of strong competitive players. We formed a new guild due to an inactive leader. We are currently looking for players to expand our crew. We play rancor raid t7. With your help we can play heroic tank raid. Here is ally code 924-194-513. I believe we can help each other. We are looking for players who can help us play tank raid heroic. Please give a pm for your ally code if your interested. Thank you!
    Post edited by Lothar_Jarobi on
  • RachelMancinelli
    28 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club is looking for additional new members.
    We're doing Heroic in the Pit against the Rancor, but we're not yet ready to complete Heroic in the Tank Takedown. One tier below.

Many of us were members of an established Guiild that lost its leader, and are rebuilding better than before. We're a group of great people, so one rule - Have fun! (and contribute)

PST guild time zone (mix of European and American players)
    The Rancor raid has a strict 24 hour 0 damage rule and then any may fully join in.
    AAT - Unlimited damage as soon as the raid opens
    Try to do 600 energy each day
    Have fun
    Ally Code 174-714-377