Replies

• Notworking
    173 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    X
    Post edited by Notworking on
  • Options
    Royal Blue Order Squad is looking to fill remaining 7 spots. We had a few people leave recently but our resolve has never been stronger. We do T7 pit raids every three days and T6 AAT every 4 days. We have damage caps to ensure the raids last long enough and everyone gets to participate.

Guild Name: Royal Blue Order Squad

Leader: Adam
    Ally Code: 482-781-664
    Discord: Adam#4145

Pit raid: T7 with 500k damage cap (subject to change depending on how much damage is being done vs how long raid lasts)

Tank Takedown: T6 with damage cap of 2 million in P2 and P4

We use Discord as third party app not required but recommended
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, fun, and talkative player. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85 and in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to our Rancor raids because it can die in less than an hour.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have some 7* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • GBizz
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Guild name Blackhole Bandits
    Raids nAAT, Heroic Pit
    Time zone Most members are GMT
    Raid Times On guild ticket reset
    Raid rules 0 damage on The Pit for 24 hrs then FFA. nAAT no rules

We are currently looking for a few members to take our guild back up to 50. We plan on attempting hAAT again at the end of this month as on our last attempt we were incredibly close, so ideally be prepared too take that on. We're active on line chat and post all sorts of info on there and very active in guild chat too so that also helps. We're very supportive too our members and have helped many members grow within the guild. If you think you fit the bill either message me on here or line @ Gbizz or add my ally code 472-815-334. Hope to hear and raid with you soon
  • Options
    Goodevening,

"Volgende keer beter" is recruiting members. We're a dutchspeaking guild but have no problem with the english language.
    We are currently working towards Heroic Rancor (next week we'll be trying to complete our first one).
    HAAT is in our minds and we're trying to make teams for it.

We are looking for lvl 70+ members with 15+ 7star characters.

We try to get 600 daily raid tickets but it isn't our main reason to kick people out (we all have a life outside of this game), just try to get the 600 daily if possible.

Please message me on discord if interested.
    IngvarCasteleyn#9825
  • Options
    Would say we are a newly formed guild but we aren't we are a group of friends that got together to play the game and we are 25 strong and can easily clear the Heroic Rancor. just looking for 5-20 more people to help us collect more tickets and prepare for the updates to come!!!! Join our guild Men In Black II !!!!!!!!!!! Also add me my ally code is 121-757-565
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Isakura
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there, here we go, we are.....

Guild Name - leadersthatdontleave
    Timezone - PST guild reset (mix of European and American players)
    We are doing Heroic rancor and are very close to heroic tank.
    All of our members are @85 and we play daily and raid often.
    Rules - Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA.
    Tank:- currently we do tier 1&2 then 24 hours after raid start do ffa for 3&4
    - Try to do 600 energy each day
    - Have fun
    We use LiNE app to communicate and if you are interested please add me and I will guild invite you. 779-885-521.

Thanks, bu'tthead
  • MasterBosse
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Gear up for Territory Battles with us! Correllian Refugees is a great guild recruiting level 85+ or those at lower levels committed to reaching level 85. We are almost full. We try to get 600 tix each day but not critical. We are gearing up for our first heroic rancor raids to get our Han Solo shards. Get in now and have some fun with us!

Guild Name: Correllian Refugees
    Member: MasterBosse
    Ally Code: 696-436-279
    Rancor Raid: Normal
    AAT: Normal
    Restrictions: Players who are inactive for 5 days are removed
    Current Openings: 3
    We have guild chat using the Discord App. Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: megacrippletron, bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • Gog_1977SWGOH
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Heroic Rancor Raid guild wanting more members so we can do regular raids. Still need a lot of work in tank but would live to have some strong tank teams. Preferbly P1 and P3. Also looking for some Senior members to take on Officer duties.

We've just been raided oursleves and had a quite a few members poached so have about 20 spots available.

*Guild Reset 6:30PM (AEST)

What we need from new members.

*Heroic Pit Ready or close to it. A

*600 tickets (Not strict on this, life happens but consistently getting 600 or close to hit)

*Discord communication preffered

*SWGOH account optional but preferred.

Very strong core of members with a wealth of knowledge. We'd love to have you on board.

Ally request me 874-334-181 or contact me on Discord Gog77#2883
    Post edited by Gog_1977SWGOH on
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Dagobah Camping Supply LTD (padawan guild of The TaunTaun Sleeping Bag Co) is recruiting.
    We are looking for active, experienced, mature members to join us.
    We require 600 tickets daily and to participate in guild activities. A Swgoh.gg account is recommended. We are willing to help those actively seeking to advance their game from the experts in both guilds. We are starting a new guild and looking for players prepping for HAAT.
    Follow raid rules which will be posted via internal discord channel.
    My discord handle is tyrael#7322
    If you have any questions you can reach me on my discord handle.
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    Ready to start earning those Han Solo shards? We are too! Come & join us!

The Corellian Refugees are close to capacity, but have room for 4 new members. Pulling 20K+ raid tix/day. Excellent time to get in here!

We're a relaxed, & fun-loving yet dedicated guild, on the verge of heroic rancor. We're mostly US, with a few on Australia's east coast, and player levels from 50 to 85.

600 encouraged, not required, but the more tix we earn the more often we raid, so most try to hit that mark. Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids at that time. Current raid tiers and rules: AAT is normal & FFA, & Rancor is T6, but will soon switch between T6 & heroic with 24 hour zero damage so all can get in on the loot. :)

Optional offline chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
  • Options

Join the Empire, Join the 'Crimson Core'!

We are a friendly and social UK based guild that is actively working towards HTank and HRancor.
    We ask that all players produce 300+ tickets a day to help us raid as soon as possible to reap those sweet sweet rewards. Fair warning, we all like to talk about star wars!

Guild Name: Crimson Core
    Guild Leader: Irintia
    Time Zone: BST/GMT
    Rules: 300+ Tickets and Play Nice
    Social: Discord Highly Encouraged and In Game Chat
    Pit Raid: T6 - Very Close to Heroic
    Tank Raid: Normal
    Raid Times: 7PM BST/GMT

My Profile: swgoh.gg/u/irintia/
    Ally Code: 816-323-651

If you would like to join our team of Elite Royal Guards known as the Crimson Core please get in touch!

Remember, The Emperor Need You!
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of 4-6 players that want to stay together
    Individuals and small groups welcome as well
    No whales plz
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably around 10 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Mackman
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guardians of corruscant is recruiting. If you're relaxed but still want to progress in the game our guild is for you. We have fun chatting and help each other out a lot. We use groupme to chat out of game as well as in game.

We run t7 rancor every few days and naat as soon as we get enough tickets. We are hoping to get stronger and progress towards haat as a guild.

Don't have to be lvl 85 but at least one 7* star would be good to get rewards from raids.

Only a few spots left so come join us! Msg me on here if interested.
  • Options
    Heroic Rancor Raid guild wanting more members so we can do regular raids. Still need a lot of work in tank but would live to have some strong tank teams. Preferbly P1 and P3. Also looking for some Senior members to take on Officer duties.

We've just been raided oursleves and had a quite a few members poached so have about 20 spots available.

*Guild Reset 6:30PM (AEST)

What we need from new members.

*Heroic Pit Ready or close to it. A

*600 tickets (Not strict on this, life happens but consistently getting 600 or close to hit)

*Discord communication preffered

*SWGOH account optional but preferred.

Very strong core of members with a wealth of knowledge. We'd love to have you on board.

Ally request me 874-334-181 or contact me on Discord Gog77#2883
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    Is your guild chat completely silent and people are inactive for weeks at a time? XxXNerf HerdersXxX is for you. We are active both in game, and in the chat channel, from helpful tips on growing your toons to great live music. Relatively new guild built by a core of players 70+ to 85. We in a 6665 rotation in the pit, with plans to hit Tier 7 Rancor within the next 30 days, and looking to fill in our membership. Come progress with us!

Goals: building great toons with fun people to chat with and progress through content as we are ready.

Raids: Start 8 pm EST pending tickets

Recruiting Needs: Accepting players level 40 and up who will make a commitment to actively participating in game.

No daily ticket requirement at this time.

Send an Ally request to Akilo Eimi 921-399-571.

TL;DR:

XxXNerf HerdersXxX

JoeyBussan 921-399-571.

Lvl 40 and up
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Quantum's Chaos is looking for 3-4 members 80+ looking to join for some GK shards!

Our last hAAT attempt we made it to 30% in Phase 4, and that was approximately 4-6 weeks ago. Since then, our guild has been gearing up and we will be trying our next attempt this next week. Chances are, we will be downing it.

However, our roster isn't full, so we would like a few good players to join us on our mission :)

We use GroupMe for chat (heavily recommended), and we require 600 tickets more often than not (we understand life happens, but don't make it a habit).

Raids are launched when we have enough tickets, and we have a 0 damage policy until 2 PM EST the following day. AAT is FFA, heroic rancor is 1 team.

Message me here or send me an ally request (222-764-328) for any questions.
  • Blamo
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Canadian Alliance is looking for new members.

Medium-Core longstanding Guild that crushes Rancor Tier 7 and NAAT. Working up to HAAT (got through the first 2 Tiers on our last attempt.) We value building a strong team and have worked through several different models to get to a fair system for Raid Gear and Raid Shards.

Rancor Raid: Guild split into 7 Teams, when it's your team's turn you attack, when it isn't your teams turn - Zero Damage.

NAAT: Every other Top 5.

We use Discord for a 3rd party chat.

Inactive Members or those who do not follow the Raid Rules are kicked out after a warning.

Looking for Level 83+ with good lifetime donations and a roster that supports HAAT.

PM me on here if you are interested in joining a great Guild.

Blamo.
  • Tikei87
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Hallo Liebe Gamer,
    ich würde gerne unsere rein deutschsprachige Gilde „DLW - Deutschländerwürstchen“ vorstellen. Wir sind eine Gilde, bei der Spaß und gute Laune im Vordergrund steht. Dennoch streben wir die Akquise aktiver Member an, die wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert (Raids/Raid-Tickets/Spenden etc.) und uns helfen können, die Gilde weiterzuentwickeln. Wir suchen daher fähige Mitstreiter auf LVL 85, die uns mit ihrem Roster und ihrem Know-How Schritt für Schritt näher an den hAAT bringen sollen.
    Wir suchen noch einen Spieler!
    Wir sind wie folgt aufgestellt:
    Lvl 85: 41
    Lvl 80-84: 7
    Lvl 75-80: 1
    Generell laufen unsere Raids wiefolgt ab:
    T7 Rancor:
    • Der Raid wird gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Für alle Spieler gilt: 0-Damage Registration vor Raidstart erlaubt
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 18:30 Uhr.
    • Für den Rancor benötigen wir ca. 15 Minuten
    nAAT:
    • Auch hier wird der Raid gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    ⦁ Unmittelbar nach Raidstart ist P1 direkt freigegeben. Nachdem P1 beendet wurde, gilt ein Raidstop, der verkündet werden muss, sobald jemand P2 erreicht!
    • Für alle Spieler gilt zu jeder Zeit: 0-Damage Registration ist erlaubt, jedoch sollte jeder bei P1 helfen, wenn möglich (Ist halt einfach die zäheste Phase im nAAT)
    • Das offizielle GO in P2 ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 17:00 Uhr.
    • Für den nAAT benötigen wir ab P2 in der Regel 1-2h
    hAAT:
    • Wir erwarten von allen Gildenmitgliedern zielgerichtetes Charakter- & Item-Farmen, um in den Phasen 2, 3 und 4 ein Team, welches 2-4% verursacht, zur Verfügung zu haben! P1 wurde schon erfolgreich mit Zylo gelegt. Wir Arbeiten momentan sehr erfolgreich mit einer Spendengruppe in Line, um noch zielgerichteter an unseren Teams zu arbeiten. Dies zeigt Wirkung! Uns ist beim letzten Try in P4 die Puste ausgegangen, wir sind jedoch zuversichtlich, dass wir im nächsten Try im August den Raid endlich gelegt bekommen!
    Wir kommunizieren über den Line Messenger, dieser ist absolute Pflicht!
    Es existieren mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir haben drei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe Rancor 2) Raidgruppe AAT 3) Hauptgruppe
    Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation, zudem erwarten wir, dass man zumindest die Chatverläufe in den Pflicht-Gruppen liest und auf direkte Fragen antwortet.
    Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir sind der Auffassung, dass selbst bei einer f2p Spielweise mindestens 500-550 Tickets kein Problem sein sollten!
    Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann schickt mir hier eine Nachricht via PN
    Natürlich geht die Kontaktaufnahme auch über Line, hier meine Line-ID: tikei87
    Schreibt mir bitte in eurer Nachricht, dass ihr euch wegen SWGOH meldet und gebt mir kurz ein paar Eckdaten wie bspw. Eure 4 hAAT Teams durch!
    Eines noch: Wir sind definitv eine Gruppe, die ambitioniert ist und Wert auf eine rasche Entwicklung in Richtung hAAT legt. Daher bevorzugen wir Spieler, die diese Einstellung teilen und deren Ziele sich mit unseren Gildenzielen (hAAT ready) decken. Wenn wir feststellen, dass jemand die Lust verliert und sich bei den wichtigen Dingen wie z.B. einem hAAT-Test unbegründet (!) nicht beteiligt, den legen wir nah, sich eine andere Gilde zu suchen. Wir erwarten keine übermäßige Aktivität, gesunden Menschenverstand setzen wir jedoch innerhalb einer so großen Gruppe dann doch voraus! (Ich schreibe das nicht unbegründet ;-))
    Ich freue mich auf eure Texte :-)
    LG
    Tikei
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, fun, and talkative player. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85 and in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to our Rancor raids because it can die in less than an hour.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have some 7* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Meeraval
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares is looking to fill a few spots

Who are we? We are a guild in the Outcast Alliance

What is the Outcast Alliance? It is a family of 6 guilds that work with promotion and demotions to provide the best gaming experience for everyone involved. We average around 260 members right now and are always looking for more.

What Raids do we do? We are currently running t6 Rancor and Tank. We will move back up to Heroic Rancor very soon. We just had 10 players move up to our HAAT guilds.

How do you communicate? We primarily use the Line App for all communications. It allows our leader to post Raid results and life time tickets for each player.

Why you should JOIN? Because we want you to progress in level and knowledge. You have the ability to move up in the guilds with good activity levels and ticket count. We have a general group discussion for all guilds on the Line App which allows you to ask for advice and see the notes from other players.
    We understand real life situations can cause you not to be as active for a couple of days. We have great leadership who will help guide you with you raid teams so you do the most damage as possible. Of course there is also the fact that we are Awesome.

How do I Join the FAMILY? Send me a private message here. Contact me on LINE - ROTG525. Or friend me in game. Ally Code 913-178-391

Hope to hear from you soon.........
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Are you looking to grow into a Heroic content player? Glint Guild wants you! We are an N AAT/T7 farm guild looking for new, active members who are interested in getting ready for H AAT. We are also affiliated with an H AAT farm guild (Galactic Security), so if you prove yourself you can quickly earn an opportunity to Heroic raid.

If you want to grow and progress, we would be glad to bring you in. We do not have ticket per day minimum (but you grow faster the more energy you spend); we also have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is encouraged you join to ensure all members follow fairness rules.

Our time zone is EDT (GMT-4), with reset at 730pm EDT. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 622-522-376.

Good hunting!
  • Options
    Casual, fun guild recruting. "Sith on my face" is the name.
    We are doing Tier 6* Rancor and AAT Raids.
    Great for leveling players, as our leader is a maxed out lvl85 who does most dmg in raids, so u can easily top10 to get good raid rewards often.
    Only requirement is to be active daily.
    10 spots left.
    Add me to friends Jay Wong 753-578-821 or just click "join guild"
    Fun, positive, supportive ppl await.
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Grey side of the force looking for decent players

We are mostly are free to play guild . We take down naat in 3 or 4 days and heroic pit in a few hours . We have a few spots available . If you are above level 80 , and have a decent roster feel free to join us.. we use discord but it is upto you.... 24hr 0 damage rule applies... violators are severely dealt with since we had too many jar jars... heroic pit is ordered assault.. will be ffa soon.

My discord code is @7 from the Grey side of the Force#7414 and my ally code is 534-526-271. PM me if you are interested...
  • Options
    Darkside Legionaries is looking for new recruits.

We are a friendly and casual Guild, currently we are working are way to HAAT.

We run T7 rancor and NAAT. For Rancor T7 we run a 0 damage first day rule.

We’re currently looking for guild members that will help us with HAAT.

RULES:
    Must be level 80+

Discord: isn’t mandatory, but highly recommended. At minimum we expect some
    form of communication, either Guild chat or discord.

Time Zone: US CT, we launch raids as soon as we have met the ticket requirements
    We are a very active guild, Inactives are removed weekly.

https://swgoh.gg/g/25366/darkside-legionaries/

Feel free to check out our Discord chat server
    Discord-https://discord.gg/YTtGWht

My ally code is 273-649-132 or PM me.
    Alternatively my DISCORD tag is vexStarcrusher#4968.