Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 1 day

Looking for level 80+ active players who are willing to contribute daily so we can raid as often as possible.

Line app is mandatory for communication.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or use this ally code: 741-943-911
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    Raid types: HPIT and NAAT (We tried HAAT last week and made it to P4 and stalled at 68% left)
    Raid time: 8pm UK time aka 2Pm CT in the US
    Players lvl: mostly 85
    Raid rules: Rancor raid is 24hr no score post and after 24hrs it's ffa. TANK raid is the same as Pit rules.
    Daily raid tokens: 22-25K

Our guild is currently looking to add some high lvl players to help us get over that last little hump to complete HAAT regularly. We are looking for 5-8 players who will be active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested please contact me or if you have any questions....

Discord ID: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
    Player name: Sharkbait
  • Options
    Scrufffy Looking is a casual guild doing Heroic Pit and Normal AAT raids. Looking for active players that want to have fun.

Need to be able to put at least zero damage on a Heroic Pit and be building your roster.

Be able to contribute 3000 raid tickets a week. We'd like to start doing 2 Heroic Pits a week. Help the guild progress on AAT.

Time zone: US Eastern

No third party chat app.

24 hour no damage rule on Pit. AAT is FFA on launch.

PM me with ally code and a brief intro if you are interested.

• Push2Stops
    489 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Can you read? Are you a grown-up?
    Do you have a 7-star character and play often?

We have guild with casual rules and active players with a few spots that just opened up.
    Message to join!
    Edit: We run Heroic Pit Raids and Normal Tank Takedowns.
    Post edited by Push2Stops on
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    LV 70's to 85 guild (45/50 members)

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. There are not many guilds for mid range players that want to group up, still learn together, and be successful.

We just started and can clear tier 7 rancor easy! (Not official raid times yet as we constantly start raids.) Our goal is to max out the guild with solid players and do even more raids! (45/50 members currently)

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.

My ally code is 273-468-789

My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/

Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/

Happy Hunting!
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    Keywordia of the Green flame is recruiting for normal AAT raiding with with a goal to get Heroic done by the end of the year.
    Only requirement is that you are active, friendly and willing to progress. No level requirement!

Guild Name - Keywordia of the Green flame
    Timezone - GMT guild reset (all players welcome)
    Rules - Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA.
    Rules - AAT raid has no rules at this stage. (As it is normal)
    - Try to do 600 energy each day
    - Have fun
    - And talk in chat, it's so sad when it's quiet ^^

We use both in-game chat and Discord to communicate and if you are interested please add me and we can discuss further.
    Kat7ra#7896

We raid T7 Heroics at 19.30pm GMT (1pm PST).
    Currently we're doing 2 of each raids weekly.

Goal is to bulk up the guild until we have 50 active players, lots of room!

If you are interested in joining please drop me a message here or on Discord.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Cantina Fukkatsu is a heroic rancor, normal tank raid guild that is aiming to grow with its members and has spots for about 10-11 new members.

We ask:
    500-600 tickets daily
    Donations
    Participation in daily guild activities
    Participation in raids

We look for:
    1 toon at 7* (so you can get rewards from raids)
    Lvl 70+ preferred (activity matters most though so willing to accept lower lvls too)

We offer:
    Friendly helpful guild that loves the game and is aiming high
    Han Solo shards
    Shared chat with sister guild, Millennium Fukkatsu, so more info and tips as well as a larger community
    Support from Millennium Fukkatsu (when there are vacancies Cantina members can join Millennium for heroic tank raids & heavy hitters from Millennium can help Cantina with their heroic tank effort)

We use Line for communication. Can contact Always0blivious or Starkiller1717 or trojanas on Line for further info.

Guild alliance website https://sites.google.com/site/swgohfukkatsu/home
  • Options
    Serendipity Guild is recruiting members (2 openings) to contribute to HAAT Raid – we are looking for additional members that have strong squads for primarily Phase 2 and 3 of HAAT to help round out our guild roster. We are hoping to find seasoned SWGOH players that are looking for a permanent guild home with a great interactive guild. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, willing to participate in gear donation, and up for asking questions and passing on what is working well for them. Our guild does have a discord channel primarily used for in depth character and squad discussions, and links to useful game resources. Basically, we are a fun-loving guild that enjoy the game and our guild mates. Our guild has quite a few Star Wars buffs and many guildies who closely follow future game updates and publish to our discord channel. Our raids are on a rotating time zone schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones in our guild. FYI: We are starting a HRancor this afternoon at 3pm Eastern, so send your invite request well before then if you want to participate.

Heroic Rancor is on a rotating schedule with 0-damage rule for the first 24 hours
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 3PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 7AM Eastern Time Zone

Normal AAT/HAAT Tank raid FFA - (next Heroic AAT attempt: July 21st 9:30pm Eastern)
    • Tues 9:30PM Eastern Time zone
    • Fri 9:30PM Eastern Time zone
    • Ad-hoc Day & Time if tickets allow

Here is our contact information:
    • Cimarron: Ally Code: 411-781-451, Discord ID: Cimarron#4661 - Guild Owner
    • Mystique21: Ally Code: 252-291-641, Discord ID: Mystique21#0825 - Officer

Any potential candidates please contact us via discord, personal message from forum or send us a guild join request.
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo is looking for several players of all levels to join us and help us generate raid tickets. We have had a couple of lower level players join us recently but have left- I think because it was frustrating to them not having a 6* or 7* character that would allow them to join in on heroic rancor or normal tank raids. We welcome all experience levels to join our guild but it would probably be best if you had at least one 7* character so you can get the gear from our raids.

We currently run Heroic Rancor 2-3 times a week with a strict 0 damage policy for 24 hours. The first violation of raid rules will get you the dunce cap and then the boot if you violate again. We also run normal tank raids and would welcome people either with hAAT ready teams or working toward hAAT teams. We typically run the tank raid whenever we get the raid tickets at 7:30 pm and finish around 10 am the next morning.

We're all friendly but you will get made fun of if you say or do something weird. GOT discussions are to be kept spoiler free until the Tuesday after the episode. We recommend you get between 400-600 raid tickets per day so that we can raid as often as possible. We do not have an outside communication so please make sure you can access guild chat and see the guild banner to receive attack notifications.

If interested, you can PM me here or send me an ally request 739-287-436. Please note that if you ally request me while still in a guild, I cannot add your into Shaggy Bevo until you leave your current guild.
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    Options
    ATAG TROOPERS Recruiting New Members!
    We are looking for daily active players, to fill our few remaining slots in our ACTIVE normal developing guild.
    Some staff about us:
    ATAG TROOPERS are an international Guild, with members from Europe(mostly) and US.
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on GroupME and Discord)
    AAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.
    Also we are looking to start HAAT when we get full 50/50.
    GroupME chat:
    Access to GroupME or Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    GroupME chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. Once the 24h is up, your free to attack and deal max to 660k damage.
    AAT:
    FFA. Attack and do as much damage as you can, every day.
    New rules to be implemented for HAAT
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 50+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least one 7* char
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    GroupME link: https://groupme.com/join_group26447235/3unJUI
    Discored link: discord.gg/9vN8t42
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or
    Hersh Bathens : 844-887-259.
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS!
    Highly successful HAAT guild is recruiting! Apply on LINE app to Jwags420. Active players only please. 600/600 daily activity is expected of all new players.
  • Options
    Do you like scoring 0's on raids? Do you like trying to find a time zone friendly guild that allows you to do damage in the 25th hour? What if I told you we have a system in place that allows everyone to get rewards and has 24 hours to do damage instead of one. No more scoring 0's,no more worrying about time zones and everyone gets rewards. If that's something you might be interested then I invite you give us a try in Royal Blue Order Squad.

Guild Leader: Adam
    Ally Code: 482-781-664
  • Options
    Our guild name is Friends of Yodi We are recruiting for players of all levels. We have 10 openings and looking for players with decent rosters. Daily contribution and activity is expected, but it is not required.
    We use Discord for game chat outside of the Game client to help organize raids. We regularly do 6 star Rancors and Tier 6 Tank Raids.

We are recruiting players of all levels and have already helped to level a few players already, and would like to help you as well.

So if you are the player who is looking for a guild on the edge of Heroic raids and would like to help push us over the edge, we would be glad to have you join our team.

If interested, my Ally code is 214-765-118
  • Options
    Edge of the Void is recruiting new members.

We are looking for players to push us to HAAT. We are currently running heroic Pit and normal tank. Pit raid we swap 10 am PST and 6 pm PST with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then FFA. Tank raid is taking about 24 hours at the moment.

Great group. Always looking to help each other out. A good group of officers that will listen to suggestions put forward.

We use discord for communication.
    PM me if you're interested. Saltytrout#4944
    Ally code: 876-879-134
  • IsaacSalamari
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We are a friendly guild working towards Heroic Tank. We don't have many rules, but it's important that you can access guild chat to be able to coordinate with the guild. Message me if you want to join.
    Guild name: Revelations
    Time zone: GMT (BST)
    Rules: Heroic rancor - 0 damage for first 24 hours, then attack with one team at 1pm (GMT) the following day. Normal Tank - Try to help out in Phase 1 and only use one team in Phases 2 and 4 to be fair to other members.
    3rd party messaging app: Discord, but few use it.
    Which tier of The Pit raid we are currently raiding: Heroic

Edit: My user id is 868-479-726.
  • Telle
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Last Ewok Standing is now recruiting.

We can get into phase 4 of tier 6 Rancor on the first day, and finish Normal Tank Takedown in 5 days. Not bad for a guild with only 22 members.

We're looking for people who want to progress and get their 600 raid tickets every day.

We're friendly and our chat box is always moving. You got questions? Someone will always answer to the best of their ability. You need gear? We've got a team that actively donates when possible.

Come check us out. :smile:

Just add me as an ally and I'll toss you an invite - 313-619-937
  • Options
    Dark Force Separatists is looking for about 5 players to start earning GK shards as we push to complete our first HAAT by early August...that's real time August not developer release time August ;)

We are looking for about 5 or 6 active daily players that will generate 600 raid tickets each day. Level 85 players are preferred but not required. Currently we complete a normal tank raid in about 18 hours so we are almost ready for HAAT. We have plenty of raid ready Zylos, zSavage, zFinn teams, droid teams, Chirpatines, and Princess Zody teams, we just need to increase our number back to 50 in the guild.

We also complete heroic Rancor raids in about an hour after the 0 damage for 24 hrs expires.

We have people from US and Europe and are a casual/friendly/helpful guild. If you would like to join us ally code is 888-661-872
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 48 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Options
    The League of the Illegal Fattie is a guild that is looking for active members who want to have fun.
    Timezone: GMT
    Rancor we are currently running T6 and working towards our first Heroic. But we also regularly run T4 raids for our members who can't yet enter the T6 raids. T6 raids are FFA and T4 has zero damage periods according to your player level. Raid times is 1830 uk time for both Rancor and AAT.
    AAT we are currently clearing regularly too.
    We don't have any rules or 3rd party chat apps we just ask that you get involved, contribute to Guild Activities, donate gear, request gear, and help us generate raid tickets.
    There are no requirements for your player level or characters, it's more important that your active, your roster will grow in time.
    Come and join us and help us help you!
    My ally code is 238-259-186
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of upto 5 players that want to stay together
    Individual players welcome, of course
    No whales plz
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably around 8-12 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join tauntauns today!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options

Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017

• Options
    Successful HAAT team looking for members!!!
    Hit me up in LINE app at Jwags420
  • DorianBlade
    46 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    GUILD: SITHSGONEGOOD

TIME ZONE: We reset at 7:30pm EST. We have members from all time zones however.

RULES: Have fun. Be active. Be active. Be active. And finally....Be active! We do require players to be at least Level 80 to join. Our only other hard and fast rule is that we expect more advanced and knowledgeable players to help the newer players. The only way we're going to get better is by working together. We do expect chat participation as we use this to plan and discuss things within our guild.

3rd Party Apps: We are currently using Discord for our out of game communication. It is a guild requirement. Our discord server is located at: https://discord.gg/VxqNuJs

PIT RAID: We currently are running Tier VI of the Pit Raid. We are completing the Raid in just over two days, and we are very close to being able to do Heroic Rancor.

AAT RAID: We currently run Tier VI of the Tank. We are not near Heroic levels, but are working our way there.

We are looking for players to help us become Heroic level.

If interested, please PM me pertinent information for an Invite.

Thank you.
    Post edited by DorianBlade on
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorianblade Discord: DorianBlade#6090 Ally: 547-174-177
  • Options
    Royal Blue Order Squadron is looking for members to fill out its ranks (currently at 42/50). We run normal AAT and heroic Rancor regularly, and we're pushing for haat soon. Access to Discord is a plus but not required.

I'm hesjingixen
    Ally code: 981-373-384
  • Options
    Guild schwartzz is looking for active players interested in daily rewards and completing Rancor and AAT raids. We have space for 10 more, but we are willing to refresh roster to accommodate more active players that want to gear up characters quickly. We want to start Heroic raids in 6-8 months.

Current Raids:
    Rancor Raid normal Tier 6
    AAT normal Tier 6

Guild: schwartzz
    Guild leader: Lonestar (ally code 638-682-322)
    Guild Officer: Torva Auctor (ally code 141-439-969)

Time Zone: We reset at 5:00pm PST, raids refresh at 10:00pm PST

Expectations:
    -Active players generating raid tickets (minimum 300 daily, 600 preferred)
    -Guild members should use guild exchange daily to request gear and help out others as needed
    -24 hr 0 damage enforced for players capable/wanting to 'solo' raids, to allow lower level players opportunity for prizes, then free-for-all
    -Participation in active raids

We have several members that are level 80+. We are willing to accept lower level players, too, if they are active and demonstrate a desire to level up/gear up steadily.

3rd party apps: We have no official 3rd party app yet, though that will probably change later. We are currently using in-game chat.

If interested, contact me via LINE app at soapboxer. Please include username and ally code.
    OR, send ally request to Lonestar or Torva Auctor (see ally codes above).
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Aussie Battlers is a fairly casual, Australian time zone, friendly guild, pushing towards completing haat raid in the near future (last merc free attempt a month ago had just 0.2% left on p3). Join us to feel some accomplishment working with the guild to get over that final hurdle.

Rancor: T7 - zero dmg first 24hrs then ffa, running 12pm aest.
    Tank: HAAT with merc backup approx once per week, when we do NAAT its 500k dmg first 24hrs then ffa.. though we don't expect to do many more!

No strict tickets rule, but looking for people to average at least 400-500 and the more the better.. as a guild we are getting around 25k per day.

Really looking for a couple of active people that have a haat squad or two already, p3 squads a plus.

We use both line and discord but as long as you check in game chat regularly that's fine also.

Send me a link to your swgoh.gg profile if you are interested:
    Line - 1me1
    Discord - Me#7413
    or if you don't use those my ally code is - 285 174 679 send me an ally invite

HAAT with merc backup this saturday night 6:30pm aest, so join quickly to get some kenobi shards!

POSITIONS: FILLED - However one spot should be available in 2 days, so still taking expressions of interest via line and discord
    Post edited by Me2 on
  • Options
    Rebellion Order is an international guild covering Asia, the US, the UK and Argentina. We are looking for 3 members to continue our march toward HAAT. We run through nAAT fairly quickly these days but we can do with a couple more L85's with decent rosters to add that little bit more to our guild.

Guild Name: Rebellion Oder
    Timezone: We are based in Asia but try to stagger our raids to suit our guild members
    Rules: nAAT is FFA. HRR has a 24hr no damage rule. After that, it goes FFA for the last 24 hours
    3rd Party App: We recommend that all members join our LINE chat group as our rules and notes on raid strategies and groupings are there.

If you are interested or would like to know more then PM on here. My ally code is 126-893-554 for those of you who wish to join straight up.

There is always hope and may the force be with us.