Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    recruiting for Disciple of Tulak Hord
    I'm trying to build a somewhat active guild. I'm not going to set out a bunch of rules, or requirements. I Just want to do weekly raids. All players welcome.
    Player name: Tulak Hord.
    Player ID: 694-526-771.
    I am the Lord of HATE...
  • Options
    Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 3 days

Looking for level 80+ active players who are willing to contribute daily so we can raid as often as possible.

Line app is mandatory for communication.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
  • Options
    TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids every two or three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every three or four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 5 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           3

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• Ice16SW
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    JediNutz is now recruiting! Come join a long standing and fun group of members with their sites set on heroic AAT.

JediNutz is in the PST time zone and runs 2 rancor raids at 6:45 pm PST, tiers 4 and 7. We run Normal AAT almost constantly.

Rules Raid ticket contribution. We are looking for daily active players who will contribute 600 raid tickets to help us in our quest for more raids! We have a very friendly chat and ask that it is kept that way. Communication is important as well and we have an active discord channel that is highly encouraged to join. Players who are inactive for 7 days will be removed. Occasional vacation time is not means for an automatic removal.

We are looking for players level 50+.

Come join a friendly and helpful group of players and let's start taking down the heroic tank together!

PM me here or message me on Discord: Ice#9448
  • Options
    Terrorsquad (39/50) is looking for 10 new members! We are a great up and coming guild running 1-2 Heroic pit raids and 1-2 AAT raids a week.
    Level 60+ please.
    We are a casual group of players and are just looking to build our group up to HAAT and have a little fun in the process.
    We are also looking for 2 new officers (2 week trial before promotion) We are also interested in a potential merger with another mid tier guild or group of players looking for a more serious crowd. Please message me to join or add me as an ally :
    ally code - 156456697 Cal Brynlan
    Discord : CalBrynlan #8133
  • Notworking
    173 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    X
    Post edited by Notworking on
  • Telle
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Last Ewok Standing is now recruiting active players.

We can finish Tier 6 Rancor is 2 days and Normal Tank Takedown in 6. Not bad for a guild with only 19 members.

We're friendly and our chat box is always moving. You got questions? Someone will always answer to the best of their ability. You need gear? We've got a team that actively donates when possible.

Come check us out. :smile:

Just add me as an ally and I'll toss you an invite - 313-619-937
  • Options
    We are the Knüppeltruppe,

we are looking for 10 new members(we have 40 active member at the time), who are active and do the guild activities everyday.

We are playing heroic Rancor without any problems, we are still trying to figure out the best rules for that.

We are looking to do heroic AAT in a month or two but we need more active members for that.

This is a german based guild but we are able to speak english and we are really active ingame and in Line.

Our rules are:

- be active
    - use Line App
    - do your guild activities

If you are interested just contact me via pm or Line (ID: kantholz90)

Have a great day guys

Kantholz
  • Options
    Like college sports? Hate Bob Stoops? Come join us at Shaggy Bevo Guild and vent your frustrations at your favorite sports team having yet another disappointing season.

We are doing a Heroic Rancor raid 2-3 times per week and running a nAAT raid whenever we have the raid tickets for it. We require a period of 24 hours of no damage during hRancor, stricly enforced. nAAT is currently a free for all. The last nAAT we ran, we started at 7:30 pm Central Time and were finished just before 10 am the next day.

We have no level requirements to join but it would be in your best interest to either have or on your way to getting at least one 7* character to benefit from heroic raids and to have someone to send into nAAT. We recommend you get at least 400 raid tickets daily so we can raid as much as possible.

If interested, you can PM me here or send me an ally request 739-287-436. Please note that if you ally request me while still in a guild, I cannot add you to Shaggy Bevo until you leave your current guild. We love to help our guildmates build their roster and answer questions about the game or life in general.
  • ABetterDBall
    64 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Looking for 25 members who are lvl 80+
    We are PST guild (California time)
    Reset 5:30pm PST
    Raids (Rancor/Tank) 6:30pm PST when enough tickets
    Raid in 3 phase groups for Rancor GROUPS A, B, and C ...Phase 4 is Zerg
    Don't mind adding a committed member to leadership
    Heroic tank we can get to Phase 2 with 15-18 people hitting
    WE NEED NUMBERS AND MEMBERS WHO ARE READY TONSTART DOING HEROIC SOON

We chat on Discord, contact me Deeza Beeza#5347
    To be clear we are doing normal tank but just wanted any newcomers to know where we are in heroic
    We do heroic rancor
    Deeza Beeza
    456-582-817
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We have 46 people and average 19k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of upto 4 players that want to stay together
    Individuals and small groups welcome as well
    No whales plz
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably around 10 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares is looking to fill a few spots

Who are we? We are a guild in the Outcast Alliance

What is the Outcast Alliance? It is a family of 6 guilds that work with promotion and demotions to provide the best gaming experience for everyone involved. We average around 260 members right now and are always looking for more.

What Raids do we do? We are currently running t6 Rancor and Tank. We will move back up to Heroic Rancor very soon. We just had 10 players move up to our HAAT guilds.

How do you communicate? We primarily use the Line App for all communications. It allows our leader to post Raid results and life time tickets for each player.

Why you should JOIN? Because we want you to progress in level and knowledge. You have the ability to move up in the guilds with good activity levels and ticket count. We have a general group discussion for all guilds on the Line App which allows you to ask for advice and see the notes from other players.
    We understand real life situations can cause you not to be as active for a couple of days. We have great leadership who will help guide you with you raid teams so you do the most damage as possible. Of course there is also the fact that we are Awesome.

How do I Join the FAMILY? Send me a private message here. Contact me on LINE - ROTG525. Or friend me in game. Ally Code 913-178-391

Hope to hear from you soon.........
  • Damocleswolf
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Found a merger deleting Recruitment post
    Post edited by Damocleswolf on
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Kiv
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,

The Jawawockeez are a small, friendly guild looking to add casual to dedicated players looking to complete Tier 6 Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We are a small guild with most raid damage coming from 3 or 4 members. Most members have at least one zeta completed and are currently ranked in the top 50-200 in PVP. This is a great opportunity to finish near the top of raid leaderboards and receive better rewards.

While we do not require any member to produce 600 raid tickets, we do encourage it. We understand this game is meant to be fun, and we would like to keep it that way. Any player that is active and passionate about SWGOH will be accepted with open arms.

We are looking to add up to 20 members. When we gain enough members we will begin communication via the Line app. Interested parties should make sure they are not a member of any guild and send me an ally invite.

Ally Code: 784-639-934
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ekivi/

May the force be with you.
  • Options
    Can we do a once per day or page limit? That one DB is spamming every 4 hours
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    Options
    The Italian Rebels are looking for new players. We've starter a new guild some days ago and need players to get the rewards from heroic rancor and tier VI aat. We need you!

Guild: The Italian Rebels
    Leader: Lockslay 685-896-834 liv85 tier XI
    Discord: Lockslay
    Min 300 daily raid tickets

• Amigo
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Raiding Casual Guild (Language: DE / EN ) - Finns Finest

Für DE und EN sprachige Spieler
    For German and English Players

Wir sind eine neue Gilde und richten uns an Aktive Casual Spieler die aber kein Hardcore Spiel betreiben wollen, sondern gemütlich und zum Spaß zocken und nebenbei ein wenig Raiden möchten.

We are a new Guild for active Players who doesnt want to go Hardcore, but Play Raids and have Fun.

guild name: Finns Finest
    time zone: Germany
    short version of rules: just play and have fun, 25 days without login resolve in kick ( if you dont say a word before you go off for that time ;) )
    allycode: 936-842-313

raids: tier 6 and normal tank is planned and open if we got can, epic only if we get enough people who whants to try :)

more we talk about, if the guild gets enough member and the people want do more :)
  • Parn
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Hey,

We are Mental Madness, a American/European Guild with English as the Main Language.
    We are recruiting Members for Heroic Tank Raid.
    We are all friendly and want you to join us to get General Kenobi.
    We do have Raidtimes for Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT at 2pm EST/8pm CET/MEZ.

Ally Code: 474-597-718

The Rules for Rancor is that we deal 0 damage in the first 24 hours. After that he usually get killed in 20min.
    Normal AAT is free for all.
    We are expecting a minimum of 400 Raid Tickets per Day and max 600 will be better :smile:
    We use Discord and Swgoh.gg and its a rule to join them.
    Last Rule. You have a Team or working on a HAAT Team thats not P1 and try to Improve to get your Team to Gear 11.

Guys who want to join, can leave a private Message or write in Discord to LordSith#7431.
  • Options
    Hello All!!!,

We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at any andall levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:

We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't be required to download Line or Discord, only to be active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT. We will hope to be able to run an HAAT within the next Three Months or to atleast take a swing at it!!
    We are looking to add up to potentially 20 players to our roster.

To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 121-757-565
    Is the Force Strong In You if so Men In Black II is the guild for you :#>:)
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, fun, and talkative player. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85 and in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to our Rancor raids because it can die in less than an hour.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have some 7* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options
    BHG guild casual division is looking to add 4 players. We are doing heroic rancor and are close to starting hAAT. Only requirement is to post tickets everyday and have at least one 7* toon. Must have line chatting app. Contact me on line id is 042404051014
  • Options
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club is looking for additional new members.
    We're doing Heroic in the Pit against the Rancor, but we're not yet ready to complete Heroic in the Tank Takedown. One tier below.

Many of us were members of an established Guiild that lost its leader, and are rebuilding better than before. We're a group of great people, so one rule - Have fun! (and contribute)

PST guild time zone (mix of European and American players)
    The Rancor raid has a strict 24 hour 0 damage rule and then any may fully join in.
    AAT - Unlimited damage as soon as the raid opens
    Try to do 600 energy each day
    Have fun

Would love to have you onboard.
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club
    Ally Code 174-714-377

Fun, easy-going Guild.
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We have 46 people and average 19k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of upto 4 players that want to stay together
    Individual players welcome, of course
    No whales plz
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably around 10 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
  • Options
    Guild : No Disintegrations

600 daily contribution

Looking for 4~5 active members with strong phase 3 team(s) to join our almost HAAT ready guild. Last run we did, we were able to get halfway through phase 4.

Raid times are 3pm EST. US/UK based players.

Discord ID : Lone Starr#5877
  • Myaz
    1 posts Member
    Options
    If you are looking for a guild with a casual play style that lets you enjoy the game at your own pace with no requirements other than being active, we are that group. Raids are started at 8EST as soon as the guild currency is achieved. We are almost ready for Heroic Rancor and are working towards Heroic ATT.
    Looking for like minded players that just love playing the game. ForceCrush is currently at 14/50 members and growing.
    If you want in send Myaz (579-367-142) or Sabine (261-328-895) an ally request in game and we will add you :)
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're interested, PM me.
    Thanks ;)
  • Options
    Mon Cala is recruiting both fully HAAT ready and those that are nearly there for our two guilds.

Mon Cala is fully HAAT and you need to be able to pull your own weight as we are now considering game changes that may be coming ... as in we want to be competitive in guild wars if that comes to the game.

Mon Cala Redeemed is our sister guild and is on the way to being HAAT ... This is your chance to get in to a guild that will be moving towards HAAT and grow with us. You do need to be a minimum of level 80 and on the way to having HAAT ready teams.

Raid times for both guilds are 6.30pm and 7.30pm UK time (currently BST British Summer Time). Both raids operate a 24hr period for ZERO scores before going FFA Free For All.

For both guilds we ask for 600 tickets a day (unless on a holiday and you let us know).

LINE chat is also a must. You dont have to participate in the chat but you do need to receive raid instructions and that is how we post them.

We offer a very experienced leadership team and supportive guild mates, a genuinely good feeling to the group.
    Men and women are equally welcome.

There is advice on characters, squads, mods and farming so that you maximise what you can do in the game.
    In the longer term promotions to Mon Cala will be from Mon Cala Redeemed.

We are also part of the Malevolent Marauders / La Cosa Nostra group of guilds. This is a group of 36 guilds and means we have support if we need it. It also means we will be able to find you a home if your circumstances change ... eg if your job/home life changes and the raid times don't suit any more then we can still look after you.

If you want to be in on this opportunity then please contact us on LINE chat at the following

Dirk Brightblade - LINE ID is dirkbrightblade

Kramsharp - LINE ID is kramsharp
  • AkyYoda
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Notre guilde RÉSILIENCE recrute ! (Niveaux 84+ Ou minimum 10 héros 7*).
    Nous sommes majoritairement Européens (nombreux francophones) et le chat se fait en français et anglais.
    Nous comptons actuellement 47 membres avec environ 38 à 40 membres actifs chaque jour (on génère environ 19k à 21k tickets de raid quotidiens)
    - timezone GMT+2 : reset des activités de guilde à 18h30 en France
    - Raid Rancor héroïque avec 0 dégâts pendant 24h puis "free for all" . Lancement du raid à 21h en france (et de temps en temps à 19h).
    - Raid AAT normal : on a instauré une règle pour que le podium alterne entre chaque raid afin que les meilleurs lots ne reviennent pas toujours aux mêmes.
    Nous avons encore besoin de travailler nos escouades pour le HAAT mais nous sommes sur la bonne voie ! (Prochaine tentative fin août)
    - La majorité des membres sont au niveau 85 (environ 75% des membres)
    - Nous n'imposons pas des connexions quotidiennes mais nous excluons les comptes après une période d'inactivité d'une dizaine de jours environ (où les membres trop peu actifs sur de longues périodes). Cela permet aux joueurs occasionnels de prendre plaisir à jouer dans notre guilde.
    - Nous n'utilisons pas d'application de chat et ne l'imposerions pas si nous en ouvrons une.
    Pour plus d'info ou demande d'invitation, mp avec code allié.
    Mon code allié : 435-648-774
    À bientôt dans notre guilde !
  • Options

Do you want to receive Support, Experience and Gear from more senior players?

Our Guild has 47 members core range 75-85.

EST 9pm Raid Launch times but have mixed members from different time zones.

Monday & Thursday Heroic Rancor + AAT Open always.

Most important of all... Have Fun!!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/16742/metalkings/

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZgquZ2z

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader
    SB1528 = 819-635-774 Officer
    SuckMySith = 345-596-553

rPGZMx8.jpg