Are we going to get hosed on credit heist again this week?

Replies

• Options
    Cardiff0 wrote: »
    I have 66mil in the bank

Screenshot or it didn't happen!
  • Options
    I am F2P, and come first in arena if I can beat off payout competition, and I have 66mil in the bank. Credits aren't a struggle, gear is the struggle. and as of right now it's too much of a wall to keep people interested in this game long term. G10 needs to be made easier for the health of the game, and hopefully they'll do it soon

That's what should worry you, if you need credits just don't level mob enforcer

Could we have a look at your roster?
  • Options
    GaMookie wrote: »
    Things I am thankful for...
    Credits heists every day the week of Thanksgiving.
    Please, please don't make me wrong about this.
    LOL, ain't that be something!
  • Options
    spackler81 wrote: »
    Jesus it's only been 7 days since last heist ...maybe people should start being more frugal with the credits

Clearly you've never leveled 5 dot mods. Or equipped 6 5 dot mods on a toon. That's 3 mil in 2 minutes mate. 30 7* toons from 82 to 83 at 300k a toon is 9 mil in 5 minutes. Come on.
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Now we will. They were going to run it tomorrow as long as no one acted like a ****.....good job.

:neutral:

Just so you know it will run randomly every 6-12 days.....some times 13. No they will not explain themselves, and they don't have to. It's a resource management game, learn to make hard choices. It's ok we will wait for you...

"As long as no one acted like a ****"
    Pretty sure you single handily ruined it for everyone with your full comment.

Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    I am F2P, and come first in arena if I can beat off payout competition, and I have 66mil in the bank. Credits aren't a struggle, gear is the struggle. and as of right now it's too much of a wall to keep people interested in this game long term. G10 needs to be made easier for the health of the game, and hopefully they'll do it soon

That's what should worry you, if you need credits just don't level mob enforcer

Could we have a look at your roster?

This ^
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Pretty, pretty, PLEASE?!

(Maybe if we ask nicely this time it will actually happen this week....)

It's not weekly.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Pretty, pretty, PLEASE?!

(Maybe if we ask nicely this time it will actually happen this week....)

It's not weekly.

It's every 6-12 days. The least they could do is throw us a bone after going 13 days last week.

Honestly there are conspiracy theories out there they are doing this on purpose so we buy credit packs...starting to prove true almost.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    The business model is designed for profit yes, but we're just past half way to potential new, so let's not start new threads asking for something over and over again. Add to a thread already up.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Now we will. They were going to run it tomorrow as long as no one acted like a ****.....good job.

Just so you know it will run randomly every 6-12 days.....some times 13. No they will not explain themselves, and they don't have to. It's a resource management game, learn to make hard choices. It's ok we will wait for you...

"As long as no one acted like a ****"
    Pretty sure you single handily ruined it for everyone with your full comment.

Oh... :neutral: , my bad.

• Options
    Considering the payout, say 1-10 million, is not a true random, but HIGHLY weighted towards the lower end, I would say that the 6-13 day is also not a random but weighted towards 13.

IMO, I hope EA does the same thing to these guys with their paychecks.
  • Options
    Winter is coming

Credit heist is not
  • Options
    The business model is designed for profit yes, but we're just past half way to potential new, so let's not start new threads asking for something over and over again. Add to a thread already up.

Maybe if people had credits to level, promote, and mod their toons they would do that instead of coming to the forums to complain about not having enough credits. Now that the heist hasn't come on the Friday the earliest it can show up is Monday, which will be day 11, but after running past 12 last time with no explanation or apology I don't think many people have a lot of faith that this one will be even sort of on time either.

If they would just put the credit heist on a schedule AND THEN STICK TO THE SCHEDULE most of these threads would never happen. As long as the devs can't be bothered to either give or keep any real schedule there will be a steady stream of players coming here to complain about it. Telling one to stop will do nothing as long as the root of the problem isn't fixed.
  • Options
    We are lucky to have a credit hiest at all. Fact is I need to upgrade my scoundrals more before I can earn the big credits , so later is better then sooner for folks like me
  • Options
    You know if you grind through GW every day credits keep up decently. Don't aim to finish GW just at least hit node 10 every single day you can. I had given up on GW and just opened and closed it during the time weekly heists happened regularly for a bit, but returned to the grind after that last huge gap. If you happen to get the occasional GW win in the process then great! If not at least you are getting some rewards.

Time consuming, but better than nothing.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Considering it's Thursday:

Me - Magic 8 Ball - Will we get a Credit Heist this week?

Magic 8 Ball - All signs point to unlikely.

Dangit.

+1
  • Options
    This thread is definitely a bit early. 12th day is not until Tuesday. When they announced the 6-12 day schedule we enjoyed some 7 and 8 day Heist drops. In fact they were coming pretty steady. I think we were mostly fine until the infamous 13th day. Most of us are not looking for more then is offered, simply what's offered be given.
  • Options
    I got the notification that credit heist is up but there is none. The scoundrel pack is there though.
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Options
    Should be in a couple hours
  • Options
    For the past 5 months it's came around once a week. I'm not sure what the devs are doing lately...but I wish they would get their act together. Making us wait more days for the credit heist to appear is complete B. S.

If it's so random then they should do it to the droid heist as well...God knows we all aren't hurting for training droids.
  • JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    One possibility is devs are pushing the limits of the heist frequency as an exercise to figure out whether credit starving the community will increase the use of crystals to get credits. Nothing wrong with that, as long as the 6-12 days rule is respected. The problem is that was not.
    Some will say this game is very generous with moderate spenders to f2p . In some aspects is true. However, lately some new content just seem a money grab. As an example, most of the new farmable toons were added to the most expensive energy, also used for mods, creating a big bottleneck and grind. Another grind more to add to farming gear pieces, shards...
    In my opinion, I think if they were more generous some of these aspects (relieving a little some grind), the community will receive it really well, and more than likely people will enjoy more the game, will also boost the benefits, by increasing the use of refreshes, farming mods...
    PS: to those who may say that devs gave us a cantina energy bonus and decrease the price of refershes. True, and was nice, but actually it is not even close to cover the need of that energy when mods were added.
  • Options
    Op: We want credit heist!
    Dev: It will appear randomly blw 6-12 days.
    Op: But it's 13 days now.
    Dev: hey looked. Ships, tournament, omega!
    Op: Dang it.

Disclaimer:
    We need credit heist devs. Cmon, keep up with your assurance. Aight peace.
  • Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »

Disclaimer:

You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I wish they would just make the training balls on Monday, the Credit Heist Tuesday. No more wondering, complaining, etc.
  • Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »

Disclaimer:

You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.

Ikr. I used my English classes school fees to buy chromium data card.

Disclaimer:
    If it bothers you so much can you help me out with language composition on my upcoming Naplex? Or better yet pay my school fees. Aight peace!

• Options
    Apparently the devs have been putting in massive hours to give us new content so how about cut them some slack .

The game is about resource management, so mabey learn to manage your resources
  • Options
    i'm just wondering about this the last 2 heists were on 10-28-16 and 11-10-16 giving us the full two weeks apart. that means the next one should have been up by 11-17-16 since they are once a week but now were 2 days over which makes no sense unless were getting another 12-13 day break from a hiest. am i doing this math right or am i wrong?
  • Options

+1

the last 2 were on 10-28 and 11-10 giving them 2 weeks apart, that means the next one should have been within the next 7 day (or by 11-17) so we so far are getting hosed with it
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i'm just wondering about this the last 2 heists were on 10-28-16 and 11-10-16 giving us the full two weeks apart. that means the next one should have been up by 11-17-16 since they are once a week but now were 2 days over which makes no sense unless were getting another 12-13 day break from a hiest. am i doing this math right or am i wrong?

It's 6-12 days but can't land on weekends and they never said it would be once a week
  • Options
    There's already another thread on the subject - no need to start a new one. But, They aren't once a week, they are however supposed to be every 6-12 days, and we're not there yet.