Arena Ranks

Replies

• << New Nr 1 :)
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Im2awesome wrote: »
    Thanks haider! Ur defense is pretty good but like u said any one can be beat atm. It's because on attack u can solo out who u want to attack first and group attack them - defense it's all random! Congrats on 40! I'm still 200 experience away :(

I'm right behind u guys as well. I pay close attention to the ranks as well. U guys have some difficult teams there
    Lol forgot about arena today - oh well there's always tomorrow

Missed you in the Arena today. Took a last min swap on another guy.
    I guess now 10 guys on our server can snipe for rank 1.
    Safer to snipe to #2 then try for #1 that way if its locked out still get #2 rewards.

Busy unlocking the new Campaign stuff now hit 43 hopefully 44 by end of day.
    Max I go for is the 200 gem refills.

The 400 ones aren't worth it since only 1 guy on our server buys them and can still snipe him out.
    Maybe after a month will stop the 200 refills and go with only the 100 refills.
    Haider Level 60. Active player add me: 793-693-543

Thanks haider! Ur defense is pretty good but like u said any one can be beat atm. It's because on attack u can solo out who u want to attack first and group attack them - defense it's all random! Congrats on 40! I'm still 200 experience away :(

I'm right behind u guys as well. I pay close attention to the ranks as well. U guys have some difficult teams there

Look forward to seeing you! At least our server will be a fun one
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Haider wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »

Safer to snipe to #2 then try for #1 that way if its locked out still get #2 rewards.

The 400 ones aren't worth it since only 1 guy on our server buys them and can still snipe him out.

Yeah I've been stopping after 200 as well - I've been working on achievements a lot. Just unlocked Vader today and later this evening I will have darth sidious. Hopefully that will boost up my dark side. My light side campaign I have all 3 stars for what I've unlocked.. the dark side is a bit more challenging due to low health and no healer.. lol

I prolly should farm for daka but instead of her I've been boosting my arena team with collecting shards for fives. Maybe she will be in a booster pack from ea. That would help significantly

Haider wrote: »

Yeah I've been stopping after 200 as well - I've been working on achievements a lot. Just unlocked Vader today and later this evening I will have darth sidious. Hopefully that will boost up my dark side. My light side campaign I have all 3 stars for what I've unlocked.. the dark side is a bit more challenging due to low health and no healer.. lol

I prolly should farm for daka but instead of her I've been boosting my arena team with collecting shards for fives. Maybe she will be in a booster pack from ea. That would help significantly

Daka's a nice Dark Side healer.
    Dark side I am using Daka(4) as main and Talia(6) as my off healer(Talia's easy to farm).
    Sidious(5)(L) leads and Dooku(3) and Bane(5) do decent damage against Jedi.
    Gonna swap out Bane need to think of a good 7star farmable Dark Sider.

Light side I am using:
    Barris(4)(L), Ashoka(5), Aayla(5), Luminara(4) and Jedi Consular(6). (3 healers)
    Consulars easy to farm and got a good boost from the pack.
    Easy to 12/12 Galactic War with them
    Gonna swap our Aayla and Consular when Anakin and Ima-Gun Di get there.

The 5 tank Challenge looks like a waste. Don't really see the use of tanks. Have 5 tanks without gear at 40 that manage.
    Support and Attack Challenges are easy.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Wow, wish I were on one of these servers where nobody is over level 30. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Wow, wish I were on one of these servers where nobody is over level 30. :)
    I guess they roll out new servers every week. (Similar to Heroes Charge)
    Can research exactly which heroes to farm and its easy to snipe rank 1 for gems.

Im working at getting Vader. How is he?
  • I'm at number 1 currently not sure if we're all on same leaderboard
  • For reference I'm at 35 on all characters using 2 healers, tank, support and attacker.

Im working at getting Vader. How is he?

Too soon too tell beause his skills are all lvl 1... lol but he seems like he will be a good addition on the dark side because of decent health

• Kyle wrote: »
    I'm at number 1 currently not sure if we're all on same leaderboard

Congrats! I've been sitting at 1 all day today - either I finally have a decent defense now... or ppl are just leaving me alone :)

Daka's a nice Dark Side healer.
    Dark side I am using Daka(4) as main and Talia(6) as my off healer(Talia's easy to farm).
    Sidious(5)(L) leads and Dooku(3) and Bane(5) do decent damage against Jedi.
    Gonna swap out Bane need to think of a good 7star farmable Dark Sider.

Light side I am using:
    Barris(4)(L), Ashoka(5), Aayla(5), Luminara(4) and Jedi Consular(6). (3 healers)
    Consulars easy to farm and got a good boost from the pack.
    Easy to 12/12 Galactic War with them
    Gonna swap our Aayla and Consular when Anakin and Ima-Gun Di get there.

The 5 tank Challenge looks like a waste. Don't really see the use of tanks. Have 5 tanks without gear at 40 that manage.
    Support and Attack Challenges are easy.

That's awesome! How'd u get daka? Did u already farm her?

Dark side I'm using Vader (4), Talia (6) , Pogo (5) - will replace him with sidious , Dooku (3) , darth maul (5), not sure who i want to switch out for daka if i ever get her. I have all 3 stars except for the final one on 4 - they keep killig dooku before the win :( so im only at 2 stars with that one

Light side im using , Consular (6) , Barriss (4) luminara (5), Fives (4) and Secura ( 4) seems to be working well

I have all characters but 10 so far so i have room to switch around if need be but it seems to be working out pretty well. Galactic War i have completed everytime ( since i unlocked it) without losing anyone

• DigitalKLB
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2015

^^^^^ This guy, smh. Never gonna beat him, I tip my cap. I'm number 3 on the same leader board right now. I'm cooking something up for ya, but it'll be about a week before I'm ready.

• Im2awesome
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    DigitalKLB wrote: »

^^^^^ This guy, smh. Never gonna beat him, I tip my cap. I'm number 3 on the same leader board right now. I'm cooking something up for ya, but it'll be about a week before I'm ready.

:) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from Haider... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!
    Post edited by Im2awesome on

OXW2PC.jpg
    Lost rank 1 last min today. gg man.

9.2k gems?! ****...
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Amish_Ace wrote: »
    OXW2PC.jpg
    Lost rank 1 last min today. gg man.

9.2k gems?! ****...

Lol he must've spent that 99.99 on the vault of crystals

:) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from haiden... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!

Talk about competition. It seems like I'm the only one who isn't using Barris in the top 100 but people bump me down the leaderboard quick. Furthest rank ive gotten is 3. That lasted 5 min lol

:) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from haiden... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!

Talk about competition. It seems like I'm the only one who isn't using Barris in the top 100 but people bump me down the leaderboard quick. Furthest rank ive gotten is 3. That lasted 5 min lol

Yea - Barriss Leader skill seems OP although id love to be able to use a co-leader as well! Ima-gun di's skill is pretty awesome too! I love using him as a "borrowed hero" for the battles

Grats on 3 - keep at it! Im sure ull get 1!

• Which Chars your Arena Chars?
    Teekanne - German
  • Earp
    17 posts Member
    Kyle wrote: »
    For reference I'm at 35 on all characters using 2 healers, tank, support and attacker.

I think you are in my server! But yes I see you battling those top three at all times.
  • Teekanne wrote: »
    Which Chars your Arena Chars?

Are u directing this at me or im2awesome?
  • booth
    Teekanne - German
  • I use Darth maul, count dooku, Jedi consular, Talia, and Resistance Pilot. I started using resistance pilot because he hits like a truck. I get 3k crit with him sometimes. I wonder if im2awesome knows about him
  • I use Darth maul, count dooku, Jedi consular, Talia, and Resistance Pilot. I started using resistance pilot because he hits like a truck. I get 3k crit with him sometimes. I wonder if im2awesome knows about him

how you can start with a special charakter?

Teekanne - German

Dont forget me! Highest I got is 3 as well. I almost got Haider at about level 40, and then i missed a finishing shot, his Daka got the heal off, and it was all downhill from there. You must be the Maul. Eff that thing. I had that maul 4 on 1 (all 4 about 50% health) and he beat me!

I don't think I can get any of the top 3 anymore unless someone snipes you guys and I take them out.

Now stop attacking me guys. I have 10k power.

• I have all chars and i dont know which chars i should lvl aaaaaaaaaa
    Teekanne - German
  • DigitalKLB wrote: »

Dont forget me! Highest I got is 3 as well. I almost got Haider at about level 40, and then i missed a finishing shot, his Daka got the heal off, and it was all downhill from there. You must be the Maul. Eff that thing. I had that maul 4 on 1 (all 4 about 50% health) and he beat me!

I don't think I can get any of the top 3 anymore unless someone snipes you guys and I take them out.

Now stop attacking me guys. I have 10k power.

Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?
  • Teekanne wrote: »
    I use Darth maul, count dooku, Jedi consular, Talia, and Resistance Pilot. I started using resistance pilot because he hits like a truck. I get 3k crit with him sometimes. I wonder if im2awesome knows about him

how you can start with a special charakter?

I'm not understanding the question