Next Content Update Preview - Part 1

1789101113Next

Replies

• Options
    I'd just like to see it take less time to unluck and level up characters so we can diversify the meta game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'd just like to see it take less time to unluck and level up characters so we can diversify the meta game.
    Good point.

One of the things that is somewhat boring is the fact that many of the truly dominant arena teams look the same right now: Poe, FOTP, GS, blah, blah, blah.

Any game where there is only 1 true strategy to victory consistently will bore people quickly.

Game balance - so that various team makeups can win, and people being able to try various combinations and strategies is what will make the game stick around.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I believe some sort of team bonus if you use a certain group of characters would be nice. Example if you got a bonus for using Vader and Sidious called "Master and Apprentice." OR one for teaming Han solo and chewy called "Millennium Falcon" Just an idea
  • Options
    So... Looks like the new character is going to be lightsaber luke since he is the featured character on the new ad pop up for the training droid pack.

Would be insanely misleading advertising to push that while showing a character that isn't even available in the game.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    This is just a preview, we'll provide full details once the update is launching.

Ok update is launching today ritggghttt jesse>???
  • Options
    I bet the exclusive character is Jar Jar Binks.

Nearly no damage, huge health pool, huge dodge and a huge stun power. The blissfully ignorant **** dodges by accident and unwittingly stumbles upon enemies. And breaks the 4th wall with "oopsies meesa sorry"
  • Options
    So... Looks like the new character is going to be lightsaber luke since he is the featured character on the new ad pop up for the training droid pack.

Would be insanely misleading advertising to push that while showing a character that isn't even available in the game.

Slow you're roll padawan
    Roger roger
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Nearly no damage, huge health pool, huge dodge and a huge stun power. The blissfully ignorant **** dodges by accident and unwittingly stumbles upon enemies. And breaks the 4th wall with "oopsies meesa sorry"

How about this: His attack randomly does huge damage, nothing, or places a debuff on an ally.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

How about this: His attack randomly does huge damage, nothing, or places a debuff on an ally.

That'd be awesome for GW - "Well, I'm screwed, let's roll with Jar Jar...he might accidentally win us the whole freaking thing"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    darkside wrote: »
    Gurley30 wrote: »
    This is nice and all, but since the game requires an immense amount of planning focus toward individual characters over several weeks, balance change previews are what people actually want to see.

Again, this is nice of you. But I just don't want the dev team to go back to work while thinking that this is what people are talking about when asking for communication regarding game updates.

The whole patch notes are supposed to be out this week. What more can you possibly ask for?

Characters and more characters please!!! XD
    firstly they should make good balance between the characters that already are in the game
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

That'd be awesome for GW - "Well, I'm screwed, let's roll with Jar Jar...he might accidentally win us the whole freaking thing"

Which is exactly what he does in the movies...
  • Options

This x1000
    Meesa like