Next Content Update Preview - Part 1

Replies

• Lokai
    379 posts Member
    Options
    and it'll have to be on something better then a 6 hour timer. it'd take me a long **** time to convert my 1400+ extra shards if there is a timer involved.

we shall see what they slap on the dinner table come next month. I'll be sharpening my knives..... :)
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just read 9 out of the 12 pages.

You people care way too much.
    And have way too much money.

Edit: I'm on board now.

FML consider me **** in.
    Post edited by InternetSwag on
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Bruh i am so hign right now i love seeing these P2W **** cry...
  • Options
    Lokai wrote: »
    and it'll have to be on something better then a 6 hour timer. it'd take me a long **** time to convert my 1400+ extra shards if there is a timer involved.

we shall see what they slap on the dinner table come next month. I'll be sharpening my knives..... :)

1400+ extra shards? Where is Greenpeace there is a whale...
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Bruh i am so hign right now i love seeing these P2W **** cry...

Thats a path to the dark side. The real QGJ would kick your b** :smiley:
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »
    Devs can't change their policy because you want them too. If it's their policy to not release developer notes before a patch, you think because you complain a little more they will break that rule? This is most certainly how companies work nowadays, in business marketing it's highly suggested for the biggest reasons
    Companies nowadays (like blizzard) not only realease info prior the patch, but they have public test realms where the patch is actually tested for a month or more before it goes live. And blizzard seems to be doing ok

This isn't wow

Sure it's not. But Blizzard (and others') example is enough proof to show that the srntence "this is how compsnies work" isn't true. Lot of companies give good previews. In fact, plenty of them have it as part of their msrketing
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    @Naecabon it's a preview, just like anything else that gives a preview. When you watch a trailer for a movie do you just want to know everything about it right that second? Why is Rey crying in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer? They should tell me now before I even go to see it!

Also, reacting like this may make us hesitant to share information before a release, so....

Movies aren't designed to have hundreds of dollars in microtransactions in the theater while I'm watching said movie.

Holy crap, man! Jesse is 100% correct. Quit ruining it for the rest of us who actually LIKE knowing an update is about to happen.

Would it be nice to know exactly what it is??? Yes. You clearly are the guy who enjoys spoilers and reading a synopsis rather than enjoying a good film or read.

I don't know why you're getting so irate anyway over an announcement of a game update...seriously, you need a life man.
  • Options
    pay2win wrote: »
    Nerf the new exclusive character!

Lol
  • Options
    In the new Shard Shop, can I liquidate my entire 7* Talia into shard currency so I can buy someone else?
    xD
  • Options
    Preview part 2 - Grab your ankles!
  • Options
    Most impressive.
  • Options
    So we are finally getting Jar Jar Binks
  • Options
    So we are finally getting Jar Jar Binks

Is he dark side or light?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    When part 2? This week?
  • Options
    I would laugh my cods off if it was Jar Jar. The crying would be a feast to behold.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Molak
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Monkeyman wrote: »
    I would laugh my cods off if it was Jar Jar. The crying would be a feast to behold.

Jar would be added to GW shipment to compensate for having yoda exclusively in chromium packs))
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Cpt_Krob6 wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    @Naecabon it's a preview, just like anything else that gives a preview. When you watch a trailer for a movie do you just want to know everything about it right that second? Why is Rey crying in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer? They should tell me now before I even go to see it!

Also, reacting like this may make us hesitant to share information before a release, so....

Movies aren't designed to have hundreds of dollars in microtransactions in the theater while I'm watching said movie.

Holy crap, man! Jesse is 100% correct. Quit ruining it for the rest of us who actually LIKE knowing an update is about to happen.

Would it be nice to know exactly what it is??? Yes. You clearly are the guy who enjoys spoilers and reading a synopsis rather than enjoying a good film or read.

I don't know why you're getting so irate anyway over an announcement of a game update...seriously, you need a life man.

+++++1000000
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Are se going to get part 2
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Are se going to get part 2

Yes please
  • Options
    Wow... Can't wait... More characters please! :)
  • Options
    Tomchr1s wrote: »
    Wow... Can't wait... More characters please! :)

Yeahhhhh
  • Options
    Please Please Please add General Grevious he's my favourite character
  • Options
    Any info on when this update will be coming out this month?
  • Options
    Ready I am, content update for part 2
  • Options
    Ready I am, content update for part 2

Yeahh. Today
  • Options
    This is nice and all, but since the game requires an immense amount of planning focus toward individual characters over several weeks, balance change previews are what people actually want to see.

Again, this is nice of you. But I just don't want the dev team to go back to work while thinking that this is what people are talking about when asking for communication regarding game updates.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Gurley30 wrote: »
    This is nice and all, but since the game requires an immense amount of planning focus toward individual characters over several weeks, balance change previews are what people actually want to see.

Again, this is nice of you. But I just don't want the dev team to go back to work while thinking that this is what people are talking about when asking for communication regarding game updates.

The whole patch notes are supposed to be out this week. What more can you possibly ask for?
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

The whole patch notes are supposed to be out this week. What more can you possibly ask for?

Characters and more characters please!!! XD
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

"We are going to tune Poe slightly to make him less frustrating to play against."

or

"We are going to see how introducing Qui-Gon Jinn to the Cantina shipments affects the meta before making adjustments to Poe."

Literally that is it.
  • Options
    Another game mode. Free energy every couple of hours. VIP levels. Guilds with guild challenges for extra gear rewards. Seriously .... look at other games in the genre and follow their lead. You've patterned the rough outline pretty well, go the next step and get some more stuff in here.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.