Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Gonakin wrote: »
    Hey @Reyia, I'm on your server! I don't think we've ever faced before, as during rewards time I'm always on about rank #45 or so, but I did recognize your name from forum post but I had never seen the to #20 you post here. I decided to confirm if it was really you and voiala! Really nice to know someone who plays on the same server as I do :smile: . Good luck laddering and I hope I can take you out of your #1 spot one day :P

I'm also in your server too brother. I was able to finish 1st again today. Sorry @Reyia had to build a team to beat you so I could get 1st. I figured it was cool because your time comes 6 hours after mine. Reyia....I finally have 7 star QGJ. The team I used to beat you was as follows:

7* QGJ (L)
    7* Kit Fisto
    7* Leia
    7* Geonisian Soldier
    6* First Order Tie pilot

The battle started with my QGJ using his ability with GS assist and killed your 88. Then my Leia hit Poe 2 criticals in a row. After that, your Poe used his ability and your GS hit my Kit Fisto with an assist from your HK. Took fisto down to about 50% health. Next attack was my GS with a Fisto assist to your GS. My Fisto used his double attack and finished him off. At this point you had HK and 86 still alive. Your 86 hit my GS with assist from HK and wiped GS out. Your HK then did regular atk and crit Leia....but she was still alive. After that FOTP one shot HK with Special and next couple hits killed 86. This was the first time I was able to beat your squad....bc I had speed on my side against low HP. I have decided to focus on this Squad as being my arena squad. My FOTP is still weak, so you may see me use Lumi or Dooku in his place until he gets stronger. I am 10 shards away from a 7* Aayla Secura...she may be a game changer with assist as regular atk and decent health with amazing dodge/counter/stun on crit. I have a good feeling that in the near future, I will have the perfect Jedi team with Leia assist.
    FTB
  • And just to add....FOTP has low health....but his critical attack is doing 10k+ easy when he has advantage (when enemy toon drops below 50% health) He is very strong and highly recommended for a team that uses Poe. If he can stay alive for First 5 attacks....his atk will wipe out a full health toon at my level (61)
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    You're thoughtful and hilarious!
    Thanks.

Thanks for your comments! Glad to bring a smile to your Wookie :D
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Gonakin wrote: »
    Hey @Reyia, I'm on your server! I don't think we've ever faced before, as during rewards time I'm always on about rank #45 or so, but I did recognize your name from forum post but I had never seen the to #20 you post here. I decided to confirm if it was really you and voiala! Really nice to know someone who plays on the same server as I do :smile: . Good luck laddering and I hope I can take you out of your #1 spot one day :P

I'm also in your server too brother. I was able to finish 1st again today. Sorry @Reyia had to build a team to beat you so I could get 1st. I figured it was cool because your time comes 6 hours after mine. Reyia....I finally have 7 star QGJ. The team I used to beat you was as follows:

7* QGJ (L)
    7* Kit Fisto
    7* Leia
    7* Geonisian Soldier
    6* First Order Tie pilot

The battle started with my QGJ using his ability with GS assist and killed your 88. Then my Leia hit Poe 2 criticals in a row. After that, your Poe used his ability and your GS hit my Kit Fisto with an assist from your HK. Took fisto down to about 50% health. Next attack was my GS with a Fisto assist to your GS. My Fisto used his double attack and finished him off. At this point you had HK and 86 still alive. Your 86 hit my GS with assist from HK and wiped GS out. Your HK then did regular atk and crit Leia....but she was still alive. After that FOTP one shot HK with Special and next couple hits killed 86. This was the first time I was able to beat your squad....bc I had speed on my side against low HP. I have decided to focus on this Squad as being my arena squad. My FOTP is still weak, so you may see me use Lumi or Dooku in his place until he gets stronger. I am 10 shards away from a 7* Aayla Secura...she may be a game changer with assist as regular atk and decent health with amazing dodge/counter/stun on crit. I have a good feeling that in the near future, I will have the perfect Jedi team with Leia assist.

@Bryan1986 My days of rank 1 is over :'( Speed meta is better than any other meta currently and there is no way for me to quickly build a fast speed meta. Luckily the team that you have will most likely be unique to only you as that's a P2W team and I don't think other people in our server will spend thousands of dollars to get those characters. Yes your Jedi team is shaping up very well indeed! Won't be long till u get 7* Yoda as well to complement that team.
    And just to add....FOTP has low health....but his critical attack is doing 10k+ easy when he has advantage (when enemy toon drops below 50% health) He is very strong and highly recommended for a team that uses Poe. If he can stay alive for First 5 attacks....his atk will wipe out a full health toon at my level (61)

Highly recommended for a Poe team but he's only available in the hard nodes. The average player will take about a year or over to get him to 7* so he's mostly out of reach. GS on the other hand is available in the first cantina node and everyone could have him. I've unlocked First Order Officer in my main and I have FOTP at 4* there, planning to make a FO team as I have Phasma and Kylo at 7* max gear.
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »
    Blam wrote: »
    Blam wrote: »
    Another thing to look forward to in the future....when QGJ ability level is maxed, he can give 24 speed to all allies.....not just Jedi allies. That is gonna be a huge advantage.....regardless which team you have. Looking forward to seeing how all that goes. GL everyone. Bedtime for me.

Same, I'm looking forward to his speed ability that makes everyone faster. That's a massive advantage, everyone will be running QGJ!! So better get him to 7* and max gear now! Good night!

Too powerful. So many people used Phasma because her leader ability could fit in to every team, but where speed is the key to this game right now this would force everyone to use qgj. I have a 7* so at least I won't be left in the dust like I was when Poe came out

Indeed now it seems everyone should have QGJ. He's too great of a hero to be missed. I used to run a Phasma team since I first started playing but not anymore. Poe was a once of its kind phenomena. He made a meta just by being there.

I actually just started using Phasma. The Poe nerf you talk about above is exactly what QGJ has coming if they make him any better. Rise and fall

In what ways are you using Phasma now? The former was my first 7* ever in my main account and I used her almost everywhere. Now it seems the speed and damage meta is on, so I'm focusing on getting fast dps heroes stared up.

I used to be able to have at least 1-3 exposed on Poe's first move. Now I see none regularly. The turn meter down was final and unresist-able. Nowadays it can be resisted. That update took away the major abilities of Poe.

QGJ will be nerfed in one way or the other considering the number of increasing posts about him. It's like a cycle certain heroes get used a lot, people complain, and they get nerfed.

I used Sid as my arena lead for a long time then a switched to QGJ for a week but I just put in Phasma. My arena team today was Phasma lead, QGJ, GS, resistance pilot, Rey.

The nerf cycle is why I hope the level 70 cap stays for a while. Have to build up a variety of characters to stay versatile!
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Gonakin wrote: »

7* QGJ (L)
    7* Kit Fisto
    7* Leia
    7* Geonisian Soldier
    6* First Order Tie pilot

@Bryan1986 My days of rank 1 is over :'( Speed meta is better than any other meta currently and there is no way for me to quickly build a fast speed meta. Luckily the team that you have will most likely be unique to only you as that's a P2W team and I don't think other people in our server will spend thousands of dollars to get those characters. Yes your Jedi team is shaping up very well indeed! Won't be long till u get 7* Yoda as well to complement that team.
    And just to add....FOTP has low health....but his critical attack is doing 10k+ easy when he has advantage (when enemy toon drops below 50% health) He is very strong and highly recommended for a team that uses Poe. If he can stay alive for First 5 attacks....his atk will wipe out a full health toon at my level (61)

Highly recommended for a Poe team but he's only available in the hard nodes. The average player will take about a year or over to get him to 7* so he's mostly out of reach. GS on the other hand is available in the first cantina node and everyone could have him. I've unlocked First Order Officer in my main and I have FOTP at 4* there, planning to make a FO team as I have Phasma and Kylo at 7* max gear.

My spent amount is $1480 and I have been lucky I suppose. I haven't spent $$ in over two weeks now and if I do again, it's to get Secura to max. P2p is a wicked option in most games. Makes it interesting. F2p droid is by far the best
    FTB
  • Lol c'mon @Reyia you knew Poe was way too much (hence why you farmed him) and was gonna get nerfed. Plus, he's still very much annoying to face IMO.

Anyways, not here to start a Poe fight but just wanted to stop by and check on your progress. I quit playing with my alt on this server because I felt it was taking up too much of my time. If you happen to still have me (killum nata) feel free to remove him and maybe add my main (228-999-366). I have 7* Daka ;), cheers!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Bryan1986 That's more than what I spent on my main I think! Well u did get lucky to have so many 7*. You could have got shards to useless characters. People were speculating who will be moved from chromium to cantina and a few said Secura and Cad Bane. Doesn't matter who I'll still farm them as it's one of the easiest farm, just doing 100,200 every day in Cantina. Unlike hard nodes where u get only three chances.

P2P has many advantages in all games. I spent far too much in Summoners war and Game of War and I no longer even play them anymore. In GoW there was an emperor named StayAlive77 from digital vengence guild who spent over $200,000.

F2P in GOH is pretty good as many cookie cutter teams could be farmed. Not many games out there which let u progress far without paying anything. In here many F2P have posted they got to rank 1 and they posted about their achievements in the forum.

Some kids can go crazy on in app purchases and didn't realize real money is involved. Who would have thought u could spend thousands in The Simpsons Tapped Out, Candy Crush, Dragonvale, etc. They look so cartoony and innocent.
    Kid goes on a $46k spending spree
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Heisen wrote: »
    Lol c'mon @Reyia you knew Poe was way too much (hence why you farmed him) and was gonna get nerfed. Plus, he's still very much annoying to face IMO.

Anyways, not here to start a Poe fight but just wanted to stop by and check on your progress. I quit playing with my alt on this server because I felt it was taking up too much of my time. If you happen to still have me (killum nata) feel free to remove him and maybe add my main (228-999-366). I have 7* Daka ;), cheers!

@Heisen Lol I farmed him not because he was OP but because I wanted a tank to protect my weak droids! He's still pretty good after the nerfs and the only tank option I have.

So sad to hear you quit playing on this shard. I agree it's so time consuming playing even one account and it's two fold with two. I still have you as my ally. I'll remove him then and add your main! Awesome that would help, cheers!
  • It's sad that even with all the Poe nerfs he's still probably the best tank/taunter in the game. That just tells you how bad of a spot tanks are in right now. I think if they had made the speed changes and left his tenacity/expose alone he would be in a great spot.

Oh well, here's to hoping tanks will be more viable as the level caps increase and health goes up.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    It's sad that even with all the Poe nerfs he's still probably the best tank/taunter in the game. That just tells you how bad of a spot tanks are in right now. I think if they had made the speed changes and left his tenacity/expose alone he would be in a great spot.

Oh well, here's to hoping tanks will be more viable as the level caps increase and health goes up.

It is a gloomy state of affair with tanks not doing a proper job. Currently Poe's the best suited for what I need him to do, which is taunting and protecting glass cannons. Hopefully Royal Guard will become viable after the new patch and if that's the direction CG choose to go we would hopefully see more tanks in the near future. Speed changes alone was a great blow to the once almighty Poe. With further reduction to both his tenacity and expose/turn meter he became just a fraction of what he used to be.

With level 80 increase around the corner we might see changes in how tanks are used.
  • qtA74D8.jpg

Down to my last battle in GW. It's gonna be a tough one, considering the 5 battles preceding it were level 70, Sid led battles as well. Fml
    FTB
  • People post that GW is easy and can easily be beaten every day.....but until they are lvl 61 challenging multiple lvl 70 teams....they have NO IDEA!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    qtA74D8.jpg

Down to my last battle in GW. It's gonna be a tough one, considering the 5 battles preceding it were level 70, Sid led battles as well. Fml

Wow that's super tough especially at your level.
    People post that GW is easy and can easily be beaten every day.....but until they are lvl 61 challenging multiple lvl 70 teams....they have NO IDEA!!

That's what I said before. I told so many "your mileage may vary" and many like us do face really hard teams.

And someone told me to L2P. Right. I got peeved. Seriously after spending over three hours for a single GW in my main trying various combinations, retreating, using different leaders, using suicide squads, reading up on strategies online, and someone tells me to learn to play.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    My favorite anti-sid strategy since he is used in pretty much every team comp is to run QGJ leader, GS, 86, Lumi, JC. You can swap out JC or Lumi for Yoda if you want an even bigger turn 1 advantage.

Then what you want to do is if you're using Yoda, have him use his turn meter reduction on someone fast who's not sid (since sid dodges a lot of Jedi attacks).

Next you use QGJ ally assist on the same target and watch who he calls to assist. Remember that spot. If he doesn't call Geo Soldier to assist retreat and switch GS to the position QGJ called. Go back into the game, repeat. Now that GS is called for the assist, hopefully he also procs his offense up chance. If GS doesn't proc his offense up, an alternate strategy at this point is to retreat and try 86 at the spot where GS is and see if 86 gets a crit. You want to kill whoever you are targeting when you combine Yoda's special and QGJ assist.

After the first target is down and once GS has his offense up (ideally), use his ally assist to attack Sid and watch who he calls to assist. Remember the spot. If GS calls Lumi/JC/Yoda and sid doesn't die (due to a dodge or whatever) then retreat and switch 86 to that spot.

Now repeat one more time. What should happen is you get Yoda TM reduction on whatever speed target you want aside from sid. Then QGJ ally assist + GS should kill that target plus give you offense up. Then GS offense up ally assist + 86 crit should 1 shot Sid.

This all happens before any characters on the enemy team below 149 speed have a chance to take a turn (and potentially 1 character faster than 149 speed if Yoda's TM reduction lands turn 1). It's pretty much a guaranteed way to kill 2 enemy players at the start of a battle with only 3 of your character's turns. I follow the 3 first turns up with Lumi trying to ability block whatever target on the enemy team I don't want using an ability.

The only exceptions which make this not work is if there are dodges involved or if QGJ calls GS to assist and GS turns around and calls QGJ to assist, since you can't swap your leader position without changing the entire RNG seed.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • ☮ Consular ☮
  • That's a good strat bro. I do it with GS or Leia assist...which ever brings the most damage. Sometimes Leia will assist QGJ or GS with a triple critical....which is awesome. @reyia I attacked your squad 5 times today to see what the easiest strat was to hit droids....I LOST ALL 5 TIMES!!! That Poe got a lot faster. The closest I came to beating you was a one on one battle between Kit Fisto and your GS. Your GS won easily. On another note....this "Royal Guard" update may be pretty awesome. I can't believe a bluff whenever an ally drops to 50% health. Luckily my Royal guard was already 6 star with enough shards to promote to 7 star. So I'm gonna upgrade him and see if he can bluff for my big hitters. Will let you guys know how it goes!
    FTB
  • And I beat that last battle in GW above....but took my "A" squad dying to kill his Daka and Poe. My "B" squad took out the last 3. (Barely).
    FTB
  • Nice to know one more mate server, @Bryan1986! Btw, in what time zones are you both (you and @Reyia)? There don't seem to be many people from my time zone in our server, as when I go to the Arena I see no problem battling and only once was I unable to battle because someone was already battling me. I know to what server you go to is defined by when you joined the game, but I thought your location would account a bit in that. And yeah, @Reyia! I'm using a 3* QGJ as leader rn. He was the one who was able to get me out of the #100 range. As a F2P I don't have many characters, but since I use the same squad for GW and Arena it's easy to focus and promote the characters I have. I don't think I will be anywhere near top #10 until I can get a 7* QGJ, but honestly he is just there for his leader ability. But yeah, farming him from cantina shipments doing the best I can! Sad thing though newer servers are disregarded so easily. In time our server will be as competitive as any other older one, but that won't happen instantly.
  • Finished rank 3 today. Top 2 QGJ led dudes are tough for me to beat....bc they have higher levels and more gear upgrades. But @reyia is still the most formidable opponent that I have tried to beat. GJ on your squad.
    FTB
  • @Bryan1986 yo brian great roster man. im most of the the time 3-4 lvls behind u guys. and have 3-4 k less powerlevel than the top5.but im still able to beat reyia. just go all speed and power. make sure you have. dooku , to stun ig 88. if that doesnt work. then go with QGJ and one shot him. Rey and GS are verry good too. so lineup to beat that droid team. Dooku . Rey .QGJ GS and 5th character. like Lumi,poe,poggle or even sid.

im just scared of LukesRealFather. man... i dont think he figured out a top comb yet,but his whaling is just winning atm his powerlevel is ridicilous and he got his Royal Guard instantly on 7*. crazy...

btw i wonder whos from europe? think im pretty lucky and most of the top guys are from the US or down under. maybe thats why i have no problems with GW. i passed it all the time, and none of my chars died so far. every 2 or 3 days i have to use a heal most of the time i get thru without one. but really facing crappy teams.

@Reyia do u plan to go after Royal Guard. because, poe is still good. but the more we progress i think he will get a lot worse,kinda lucky that the top guys on our server dont go after speed. but as soon as that happens, the only chance for droid teams will be Royal Guard.

• SnzUQij.jpg
    h1QMsKr.jpg
    0VnGWum.jpg
    wzAGUGp.jpg
    ADJ66Ac.jpg
    4CUqmaR.jpg

This is a complete line up of what I currently have available to use. As you can see, I have many that can go to 7 stars, but I'm not sure what the best possible squad would be right now. Any advice on best squad to arrange? Let me know.
    FTB
  • @Gonakin I am central USA time. With this being said, since @reyia is in Australia, her Arena time ends 6 hours after mine does. Therefore, I don't have to battle her for arena position. She can take a beating during my time and still place first in Arena her time. Pretty cool. The other day, even though we are in the same server, I placed first in arena....6 hours later she placed first in arena. So we both got 1st place rewards!!
    FTB
  • @Bryan1986 oh wow. so i think you should try some things.

Royal guard , QGJ(lead) , FOTP, Rey and GS seems fun. high damage high speed. QGJ and GS call in assits. if they trigger Fotp or Rey they are most of the time oneshots. and royal guard for stuns and great defensive tool to protect your squishy toons.(rey at 5 star is very good atm on our server)

but we really have to see how good royal guard is,but i expect great things. maybe u cut fotp and go with a dooku for more control.(especially against jedis teams) and now with royal guard as an isntant taunter u can go with darth maul against heavy jedis squads too. like Skywalkers squad is very jedi heavy and slow most of the time.
    royal guard, darth maul,dooku, rey, QGJ would wreck him so bad.

but overall really good options just try some combinations around QGJ,Rey and royal guard and u should be rank1. and try to get some anikan and poggle shards. especially poggle,with royal guard as insurance u can build so dirty dps lineups.

i know u love you leia and maybe shes better with a royal guard to protect her, but most of the time she really doesnt hurt me this bad.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    21 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has all been about gearing up Luminara Unduli. Why her? Well for a start she has one of the best heals in the game. She's a pretty powerful attacker and works well under QGJ speed leadership.

Today's login rewards is 60k credits.
    S1x9S8g.png

Luminara took many elegant steps today.

Step 1, upgrade to gear II.
    X733cFK.png
    bMPBnnn.png

Step 2, upgrade to gear III.
    rDtIeaX.png
    HUOSy1v.png

Step 3, upgrade to gear IV.
    i507Xtt.png
    9Yj6R4H.png

Good increase in ability powers 15% better.
    lMcRstq.png
    6mLLJ7b.png

Last node of GW.
    nqaihSt.png

Took my arena squad to finish the job.
    ZmivwTM.png

Poe taunted and exposed three enemies.
    MqosxEk.png

Targets acquired. Lethal rapid fire deployed.
    Tu35x4l.png

Poor Chewie.
    yjRBdRS.png

Tango down.
    Xc2jcOv.png

Loot acquired.
    8hl6Net.png

25% more mayhem, why not?
    BUuoJrs.png

Laser aim fine tuned. 5% more damage.
    gvN0JH0.png

Farmed a piece of gear for HK47.
    sONtTQj.png
    xh6kFN6.png
    n2Gs78j.png
    NHK66dd.png

Lucky bronzium pull- 1 IG86 shard.
    4I59KxF.png
    j6pscCN.png

16 more shards to go till 7*!
    aJbq1iH.png

Daily crystal booster for 21 days. Great for those energy/cantina refills!
    LFYbw1A.png

Instead of a lump sum like bags of crystals it's a more gradual way to receive crystals.
    ytJczSd.png

Arrggg Australian sales tax. Makes all our purchases more expensive than the US.
    DlM0abl.png

Okay EA u won. Here take my money.
    wC3x9EI.png

100 crystals only? I heard in Dec they had the daily crystal deal and they gave 300 upfront.
    FEdN4ip.png

Thanks for the arena rewards.
    aMas0yz.png

Today's top 20.
    GQjv77i.png
    uOQn4P8.png
    39ofjhs.png
    m23zpFx.png
    VcJrP01.png
    fG85B93.png

Lumi took more steps towards the Force.

Step 4, upgrade to gear V.
    kHpohqV.png
    GLyHrNf.png

Step 5, upgrade to gear VI.
    pvVgw0w.png
    HcJ03ba.png

Whales in GoW. They looked more dangerous.
    IKjzZx5.png

Someone asked if we could get costumes for our characters. That would be a great idea! I used to play League of Legends and in there all heroes have skins which could be purchased. Only cosmetic effects no abilities or power change.

Barbie Darth Vader?
    zg4vwKl.jpg?1
    One person here sure knows how to dress like a barbie girl.
    She would be perfect to dress as barbie Darth Vader.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsV0gP1TtQ
    Gold bikini princess Leia worn by Kim Kardashian.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL22oBHIbZw

Droids synergy.
    erXzSLe.png?1

I had a few questions about droids and I asked them in the thread full droid team vs mostly droid team.

I'm currently running HK (lead), IG88, IG86, Poe, and GS. I'm farming Poggle from GW at the moment so I would be able to use him in the squad. Considering the speed meta are droid teams still viable?
    And also if u had to choose, which team would be better-
    HK (lead), IG88, IG86, Poe, GS
    Poggle (lead), IG88, IG86, Poe, GS
    Poggle (lead), IG88, IG86, HK47, GS
    HK (lead), IG88, IG86, Poggle, GS
    I find that QGJ in enemy team moves first and immediately kill one of my droid usually IG88 before I can move.

@Triqui was happy to answer them.

This is a very difficult question. To begin with, "meta" is not the same in all servers and all brackets. Maybe in the top 10 of november 2015 servers is not, I can't tell as I dont play there. But even if it is not, I find hard to assess that a team is not viable because it only beats 95% of the teams abd dont work vs a very small sample of teams in a very small sample of servers.

I got #2 yesterday. #1 the day before. I'm sitting #1 now, 10h before the paytime. In my servers I fight full 70s teams of 7*, which include QGJ lead teams, Sid lead teams, other droids, and some Phasma lead teams. My typical enemies hsve some combinations of QGJ, Sid, Dooku, Rey, Leia, Geo, Poggle, Poe, Kylo, Lumi, Daka, Yoda and the droids. The top 10 is fluid, depending the timezone, but right now we have FOUR droids in the top10 (3 HK-Lead and 1 Poggle, all but be with Poe), plus 2 phasma, 3 Sid and 1 QGJ). At different hours it is Sid-dominant. In the top 25 we have 7 QGJ(L), 7 Sid(L), 6 Phasma, 3 HK47 and 2 Poggle. Any of them is seen in the top5 at some point of the day. Most are 7*, with some 5-6* seen in Dooku, QGJ, Poe, Poggle or Rey.

It is important to notice that I only have 6*, on purpose for GW reasons. Yet I'm able to get my spot with 1 arena refresh per day.

When I face QGJ(L) teams, I lose 88 about 20% of the time. The rest of time AI target anyone else. I dont mind losing him, and I preffer that than losing any other DPS. Most old droid PoPo teams were designed to unload a huge 88 AOE and win with that, but that is not my case. i use the AOE to ability block and get a few crits and such. In my team he is the 4th threat, and the 5th in importance in general.
    Currently I'm runnning HK47(L), 88, 86, QGJ and Geonosian Soldier. Sometimes I swap QGJ for Poggle. I have 4 dangerous 1HKO myself, and losing 88 is not the end of the war. I'm slightly slower than QGJ (L) teams, but Geo is not slow, QGJ is decent, and they can call assistance. HK47 turn meter gain means I'm actually faster up to 2nd round. IG88, if he crits in the AOE enough times to shoot again immediately. It's a stretch definition of "one hit", but it is a single turn without any option for the enemy to act. Although is much more unreliable than the other 3.

CG hasn't mentioned any updates concerning ships yet. Can't wait for it to be introduced.
    f6HmjlY.png?1

And that concludes day 26 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    My favorite anti-sid strategy since he is used in pretty much every team comp is to run QGJ leader, GS, 86, Lumi, JC. You can swap out JC or Lumi for Yoda if you want an even bigger turn 1 advantage.

Then what you want to do is if you're using Yoda, have him use his turn meter reduction on someone fast who's not sid (since sid dodges a lot of Jedi attacks).

Next you use QGJ ally assist on the same target and watch who he calls to assist. Remember that spot. If he doesn't call Geo Soldier to assist retreat and switch GS to the position QGJ called. Go back into the game, repeat. Now that GS is called for the assist, hopefully he also procs his offense up chance. If GS doesn't proc his offense up, an alternate strategy at this point is to retreat and try 86 at the spot where GS is and see if 86 gets a crit. You want to kill whoever you are targeting when you combine Yoda's special and QGJ assist.

After the first target is down and once GS has his offense up (ideally), use his ally assist to attack Sid and watch who he calls to assist. Remember the spot. If GS calls Lumi/JC/Yoda and sid doesn't die (due to a dodge or whatever) then retreat and switch 86 to that spot.

Now repeat one more time. What should happen is you get Yoda TM reduction on whatever speed target you want aside from sid. Then QGJ ally assist + GS should kill that target plus give you offense up. Then GS offense up ally assist + 86 crit should 1 shot Sid.

This all happens before any characters on the enemy team below 149 speed have a chance to take a turn (and potentially 1 character faster than 149 speed if Yoda's TM reduction lands turn 1). It's pretty much a guaranteed way to kill 2 enemy players at the start of a battle with only 3 of your character's turns. I follow the 3 first turns up with Lumi trying to ability block whatever target on the enemy team I don't want using an ability.

The only exceptions which make this not work is if there are dodges involved or if QGJ calls GS to assist and GS turns around and calls QGJ to assist, since you can't swap your leader position without changing the entire RNG seed.

Thanks @oTradeMark for the walk through. I'm sure Bryan should find that very handy. Looks like we all need to farm and gear up high speed and/or assists toons to have an edge over opponents.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Hendiju wrote: »

Hey @Hendiju that's my current arena squad in my main at the moment. How did it go? My QGJ/Lumi/Poe are not 7* yet but I'm working towards getting more shards. How did it go?

Did u have any trouble? Who moved first and what skill did Phasma use at the beginning, Victory March or Fusillade?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    That's a good strat bro. I do it with GS or Leia assist...which ever brings the most damage. Sometimes Leia will assist QGJ or GS with a triple critical....which is awesome. @reyia I attacked your squad 5 times today to see what the easiest strat was to hit droids....I LOST ALL 5 TIMES!!! That Poe got a lot faster. The closest I came to beating you was a one on one battle between Kit Fisto and your GS. Your GS won easily. On another note....this "Royal Guard" update may be pretty awesome. I can't believe a bluff whenever an ally drops to 50% health. Luckily my Royal guard was already 6 star with enough shards to promote to 7 star. So I'm gonna upgrade him and see if he can bluff for my big hitters. Will let you guys know how it goes!

@Bryan1986 WTH u lost all five times?? I haven't changed my squad much. I just unlocked Poggle yesterday and I would try different combos later on after he's geared. Do try RG and see whether he's good.