Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Gonakin wrote: »
    Nice to know one more mate server, @Bryan1986! Btw, in what time zones are you both (you and @Reyia)? There don't seem to be many people from my time zone in our server, as when I go to the Arena I see no problem battling and only once was I unable to battle because someone was already battling me. I know to what server you go to is defined by when you joined the game, but I thought your location would account a bit in that. And yeah, @Reyia! I'm using a 3* QGJ as leader rn. He was the one who was able to get me out of the #100 range. As a F2P I don't have many characters, but since I use the same squad for GW and Arena it's easy to focus and promote the characters I have. I don't think I will be anywhere near top #10 until I can get a 7* QGJ, but honestly he is just there for his leader ability. But yeah, farming him from cantina shipments doing the best I can! Sad thing though newer servers are disregarded so easily. In time our server will be as competitive as any other older one, but that won't happen instantly.

@Gonakin My timezone is GMT +10 Sydney time. When you create your account the location and timezone is saved. F2P have far fewer characters than P2P but there are so many viable heroes in the game and even P2P still use those free farmable heroes in their squads. There are so many worthwhile characters one can get as F2P such as QGJ, Lumi, Poe, GS, Dooku, etc. One advice, don't spread yourself too thin, concentrate mainly on your main squad. Use all your ability mats and try to save credits- u will need an absurd amount later to promote to 7* and level to 70. Our server will mature over time. Luckily there aren't too many whales in ours.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Silva wrote: »
    @Bryan1986 yo brian great roster man. im most of the the time 3-4 lvls behind u guys. and have 3-4 k less powerlevel than the top5.but im still able to beat reyia. just go all speed and power. make sure you have. dooku , to stun ig 88. if that doesnt work. then go with QGJ and one shot him. Rey and GS are verry good too. so lineup to beat that droid team. Dooku . Rey .QGJ GS and 5th character. like Lumi,poe,poggle or even sid.

im just scared of LukesRealFather. man... i dont think he figured out a top comb yet,but his whaling is just winning atm his powerlevel is ridicilous and he got his Royal Guard instantly on 7*. crazy...

btw i wonder whos from europe? think im pretty lucky and most of the top guys are from the US or down under. maybe thats why i have no problems with GW. i passed it all the time, and none of my chars died so far. every 2 or 3 days i have to use a heal most of the time i get thru without one. but really facing crappy teams.

@Reyia do u plan to go after Royal Guard. because, poe is still good. but the more we progress i think he will get a lot worse,kinda lucky that the top guys on our server dont go after speed. but as soon as that happens, the only chance for droid teams will be Royal Guard.

@Silva lol yea his whaling is just incredible. I was surprised when I fought him for the first time. 7* old ben since the beginning. He can't match Bryan's whaling though as the latter got ALL characters unlocked. Except maybe Grievous who's just released.

My RG is just 2* and I currently can only farm LS 1-D for him. Haven't unlocked DS 5-F yet. I have no plans to level and gear him up. Concentrating on Poe to get him up to 6* first, then farming QGJ, and maybe Ahsoka for the Jedi event.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    22 February 2016

Dear Diary, today I decided to complete stage four of squad cantina. IG86 shards were easy enough to obtain from GW and I noticed node 4-E of cantina has his shard as possible drop. Combined with Feb login rewards anyone could easily get a high star IG86. My tactical decision was upgrading droid squad tactics to level six in IG86 and hive tactics to six as well in GS.

Today's login rewards is 80 crystals.
    Bhqzz0T.png

First day of crystal delivery.
    3KyFo5f.png

There was a little tuna in my last node of GW.
    DXOZ6zR.png

1 RG shard in rewards oh yes!! Just need about 300+ more and I get a 7* new meta definer.
    AZJTahB.png

Kylo Ren available in 4-C.
    vH5ITNX.png
    XzrBccr.png

Plo Koon in 4-G.
    lgbnCrk.png

Finished stage 4. Wait no achievement unlocked?
    4efneRz.png

GS tactical upgrade.
    mOlTBQw.png
    Eogg5gc.png

IG86 tactical upgrade.
    G3akeLL.png
    ebR0SZf.png

I leveled to 63.
    tcqa3Dh.png

Rank 1 rewards.
    LC0RTNq.png

Today's top 20.
    9C9h5QE.png
    UnwBfcM.png
    p6nueYT.png
    sHHbVHu.png
    BeC172X.png
    pOXMfW8.png

I had two attacks left so I decided to hit number 2, Skywalkers true father. A window popped up asking me if I wanted the former as ally. No thanks, I need a Daka or Poggle leader as ally.
    yYkIrgp.png

Got one attack left so let's hit an ally.
    3RPqiVU.png
    MJrT5xV.png

Getting my squad ready for tactical droid assault.
    7flGwHx.png

Jedai Hyoju team consisted of QGJ, Sid, Old Ben, Lumi, and JC.
    0OBnEil.png

Lumi downed first.
    HkBqLtC.png

My Poe and GS died.
    CVT53GG.png

Old Ben pretty tough. After one IG88 shot still standing.
    K940WFV.png

Sorry Old Ben, I have an assassin on my team. Assassinate Old Ben, Y/N? Y.
    K940WFV.png
    Bndz7Js.png

If one was at rank 1, it didn't matter if the next attack was win or lose, the rank is maintained.
    2wI0IHA.png

No more attacks left.
    DCMaJia.png

Gear upgrade for Poe.
    SPmAHAx.png
    uoQjVdL.png

More STR and AGI.
    QL7Rpbf.png

Farmed gear for QGJ.
    xecO7i0.png
    Imbd3hy.png
    lX6uQwT.png

It was Imgur birthday so they were celebrating on the site. They host my images. They sent me a puntastic joke.
    A91GPe9.png?1
    2kdHmFI.png?1

RG got buffed with latest patch. Here are his max stats.
    SbsabHL.jpg?1
    MoAfQne.jpg?1
    QRSSRhp.jpg?1
    by5quHG.jpg?1
    6g5AMbi.jpg?1
    f9vLF8C.jpg?1
    oYxv4E7.jpg?1

And that concludes day 27 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Nice work Reyia yea RG will definitely be in a lot of line ups already seen 7 star today https://www.dropbox.com/s/25gsrsl6sv33anc/2016-02-24 03.29.00.png?dl=0 I beat it 1st try but was interesting RG is good but beatable
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Nice work Reyia yea RG will definitely be in a lot of line ups already seen 7 star today https://www.dropbox.com/s/25gsrsl6sv33anc/2016-02-24 03.29.00.png?dl=0 I beat it 1st try but was interesting RG is good but beatable

RG has already made an appearance in all servers. In my alt's server the whales are already using them.

nfWOT9a.png?1

It seems that QGJ and Rey is the meta in your shard. What team did you use to beat Prana?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    This is what I used https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m9mh642vfsgkvt/2016-02-24 06.05.07.png?dl=0 took Rey out with qui gon Geo assist https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dbvjj3pltqvkcf/2016-02-24 06.05.59.png?dl=0 Notice taunt Geo takes RG out https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8dpjn0geo81b5a/2016-02-24 06.06.26.png?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/rv4wcaheu993jrz/2016-02-24 06.06.51.png?dl=0 notice lumi was able get a heal in battle now smacking qui gon out Battle pretty much over https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjbiqcp6snjnlbd/2016-02-24 06.07.30.png?dl=0 RG is good must get lucky assist partner with Quigon assist killing in 1 shot first target in battle RG will have taunt up then the 17k hp well need heavy hitter for it Geo and good assist you seen screenshots speed and Geo kills RG teams
  • @silva thank you for the advice. I will test it all out. Rey does seem to be very popular....just I don't plan on spending anymore to buy shards. Dooku is massive too. And royal guard does an amazing job in arena. It's pretty impressive bc he will taunt out of turn instantly. I agree with using him on a high aoe team....as using 4 strong AOE attacks in a row can devastate the enemy team. The only trick to doing this is as you said, poggle or Sid lead....bc it sure would suck to use all attacks and one or two healers be standing to heal on their turns. My biggest issue right now is getting Purple ability mats. I swear I only get 2 a day or less from cantina.....I have finished only 2 galactic wars in last 2 weeks....so that is many purple mats I have missed out on. Also, my mat challenges only give me 1-2 purple, I have only got the max (3) purple mats 3 times. So my troops are built up with crappy atk and special levels. I don't have a single toon who is max on ability lvl or gear. I'm at a loss on what to do about the ability mats and the unfair match in GW. Today my first battle was lvl 70 7* troops. My next 5 battles were lvl 67-69. Now I'm back to lvl 70. I just can't beat it and it is very aggravating.
    9D3iC3b.jpg
    This is today's battle. I don't know how I even made it this far. Had to sacrifice a lot of my toons to get here. Ability mats are my huge issue right now. My squad would be almost u stoppable if I could upgrade their abilities. Thank you so much for your advice. Just feeling down about GW right now. Very unfair for them to match lvl 62 with 70% lvl 70 teams!!!!
    FTB
  • It seems like I am being punished for spending money on this game. If I new it was gonna be like this....I wouldn't have spent a dime.
    FTB
  • 6wrxZII.jpg
    This is my next battle after barely beating the one above. Lolol
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    It seems like I am being punished for spending money on this game. If I new it was gonna be like this....I wouldn't have spent a dime.

@Bryan1986 Exactly! In my main where I spent a lot my GW is just impossible. I haven't completed it for over a week now. I just keep facing level 70 teams max geared node after node.

In my alt where I didn't even spend a fraction of my main I have the easiest GW ever, so much so that I'm looking forward to it every day. It's enjoyable when it's easy to complete. As u can see from my diary I couldn't complete GW at the beginning but recently I have been able to for days in a row.
    6wrxZII.jpg
    This is my next battle after barely beating the one above. Lolol

Lol Sid lead, CT5555, Kylo, Lumi. GG. Good luck in beating that! I bet there will be lots of counters...
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Hendiju wrote: »

Hey @Hendiju that's my current arena squad in my main at the moment. How did it go? My QGJ/Lumi/Poe are not 7* yet but I'm working towards getting more shards. How did it go?

Did u have any trouble? Who moved first and what skill did Phasma use at the beginning, Victory March or Fusillade?

I used a suicide squad to blow Poe taunt... Was easy after that lol. I moved first because I was running Dooku. I stunned QGJ then killed lumi. After that I killed QGJ then phasma and Kylo then Poe. Wasn't a bad team by any means. I always suicide on Poe teams though.

Phasma did victory march first. Kylo with aoe. Everyone else didn't move really.

I believe my team was QGJ lead, lumi, Dooku, daka and maybe sid or Kylo I don't remember. All 7* except daka at 5.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • @Bryan1986 i just saw a video of Jedi Master Alian and on his server the top ranks actually run the comp that i've told u to use(QGJ(lead) Rey, Fotp,GS and RG) but keep on testing diffrent comps. and things like gear will come with time, u are still at the top so its all good.

@Reyia i actually think about building up a droid team as my 2nd team. i bought the droid pack at the beginning because i read it somewhere its a great deal :D IG 88 /86 and HK47 are 4* gotta be fun when ig 88 goes crazy and kills half of the enemy team !

• Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    CeQq970.jpg
    This was how the last moments looked after I attacked @reyia earlier today to stall the last 5 minutes of my arena prize time, so I could win at rank 3. She was rank 4. My Lumi had the turn to attack and she critically killed HK........but.....
    djqoh94.jpg
    The HK revived after death and one shot Lumi for the win. Hahahahaha. I was so close!!!!
    FTB
  • efqKDWQ.jpg
    45 GG shards purchased today!!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    This is what I used https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m9mh642vfsgkvt/2016-02-24 06.05.07.png?dl=0 took Rey out with qui gon Geo assist https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dbvjj3pltqvkcf/2016-02-24 06.05.59.png?dl=0 Notice taunt Geo takes RG out https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8dpjn0geo81b5a/2016-02-24 06.06.26.png?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/rv4wcaheu993jrz/2016-02-24 06.06.51.png?dl=0 notice lumi was able get a heal in battle now smacking qui gon out Battle pretty much over https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjbiqcp6snjnlbd/2016-02-24 06.07.30.png?dl=0 RG is good must get lucky assist partner with Quigon assist killing in 1 shot first target in battle RG will have taunt up then the 17k hp well need heavy hitter for it Geo and good assist you seen screenshots speed and Geo kills RG teams
    @Jabba
    You got lucky there with your QGJ assist! If you couldn't finish Rey then she'll OHKO your team one by one while you are trying to take out RG. You are lucky to get off one heal from Lumi. I played a few battles on my main today with her and she dies pretty much all the time before a heal can go off. I fought a few Poggle lead AoE teams today and lost all lol. There goes my win record.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »

Hey @Hendiju that's my current arena squad in my main at the moment. How did it go? My QGJ/Lumi/Poe are not 7* yet but I'm working towards getting more shards. How did it go?

Did u have any trouble? Who moved first and what skill did Phasma use at the beginning, Victory March or Fusillade?

I used a suicide squad to blow Poe taunt... Was easy after that lol. I moved first because I was running Dooku. I stunned QGJ then killed lumi. After that I killed QGJ then phasma and Kylo then Poe. Wasn't a bad team by any means. I always suicide on Poe teams though.

Phasma did victory march first. Kylo with aoe. Everyone else didn't move really.

I believe my team was QGJ lead, lumi, Dooku, daka and maybe sid or Kylo I don't remember. All 7* except daka at 5.

@Hendiju Thanks for telling how it went. Dooku is so fast, I'm going to farm him next. Currently farming up GS to 7* then the last node to get Dooku to 7*. I changed my team today to make it easier. It's now Phasma lead, Poe, GS, Kylo, and IG88.

RG seems to be a viable tank so I'm working towards gearing up and trying him out. Hopefully the AI procs well with my Phasma lead team. For eg GS calls an assist who then gets assisted. That's one toon down for sure.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Silva wrote: »
    @Bryan1986 i just saw a video of Jedi Master Alian and on his server the top ranks actually run the comp that i've told u to use(QGJ(lead) Rey, Fotp,GS and RG) but keep on testing diffrent comps. and things like gear will come with time, u are still at the top so its all good.

@Reyia i actually think about building up a droid team as my 2nd team. i bought the droid pack at the beginning because i read it somewhere its a great deal :D IG 88 /86 and HK47 are 4* gotta be fun when ig 88 goes crazy and kills half of the enemy team !

@Silva Droid teams are pretty fun!! I go through GW with mine and it's so satisfying in getting thousands of crits. Can't even recharge the cooldowns in my JC after a heal as the enemies die so quickly.

Haha did u buy the droid pack because u read it on here? The droid pack is probably the best pack out there that one can get. With those 3 droids and shards that gives u a great head-start. This month's login rewards would have helped in IG86 shards. Just need to gear them up. HK47/IG88 in arena and IG86 in GW, cantina, and hard nodes.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    CeQq970.jpg
    This was how the last moments looked after I attacked @reyia earlier today to stall the last 5 minutes of my arena prize time, so I could win at rank 3. She was rank 4. My Lumi had the turn to attack and she critically killed HK........but.....
    djqoh94.jpg
    The HK revived after death and one shot Lumi for the win. Hahahahaha. I was so close!!!!

@Bryan1986 Hahaha that was really so close!!!!!

Lumi thought haha just a lone HK left, let me do a force blast and all will be over.

HK47- status critical. Commencing reconstruction. Systems functional. Target locked on Lumi. Engage. Threat eliminated.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    efqKDWQ.jpg

Wow!! Don't think anyone on the server could buy that except maybe skywalkers true father. On my main, the biggest whale already has him unlocked.
    T3YWOnK.png
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Your right Reyia the assist in that 1 is key RG will be in a lot of lineups. I been experimenting with my team trying find best match ups I do pretty well with Poggle lead geo Ig 86 ig88 qui gon with qui gon in that 1 for dispel the Poggle lead boost to geo guaranteed kill . I'm seeing a lot of droid teams still hanging on making me wanna field mine again https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5jt1dop4aaupmx/2016-02-24 23.19.16.png?dl=0 what I'm dealing with 1st today on my way back to Prana https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6j7eieet1ujv30/2016-02-24 23.19.48.png?dl=0 Very competitive at award time just 3rd today dropped 14 spots in 5 hrs after lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Wow your shard is just packed full of droid teams!! They would be levelling up RG to try him out as taunt instead of Poe. I dropped to 9 today in my main after 8 hrs. I'm on my way back to the top and today I'll make sure noone snipes me. Hopefully haha. There's someone else who is very keen in getting rank 1 at 6 p.m in my shard it seems. Gearing GS is going to be hard. I have 2 GS to gear up, one in main, one in alt.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    efqKDWQ.jpg

Wow!! Don't think anyone on the server could buy that except maybe skywalkers true father. On my main, the biggest whale already has him unlocked.
    T3YWOnK.png

I don't know how he has him unlocked because all I have been offered is 45 shards period. Maybe he was already offered 45 twice. Idk
    FTB
  • GhostSpider
    139 posts
    edited February 2016
    Yeah some people were lucky enough to get GG in shard shop after update and then again at their reset time
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Took Prana again tonight with ease with Poggle lead ig86 Ig 88 Geo Poe that's a pretty fast team he has maybe lucky rng for me https://www.dropbox.com/s/89to8627g026bky/2016-02-25 02.00.37.png?dl=0 survived initial onslaught yoda and qui gone assist hit geo took Rey out Poggle offense ups speeds the droids up RG went down pretty fast after that was over really maybe should use my droids more lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Jabba Nice job! Droids are still viable in the current meta, isn't it?

I just got Rex today in a chromium mega pack pull.
    Qxs4jja.png
    Kb7uBPM.png

I leveled Rey up to level 70 and I'm surprised how much damage she dishes out.
    s2opnid.png

I geared up CT5555 to level VIII. It was so easy, I had most mats already.
    oni8hfJ.png

Just before prize giving time I attacked someone else to keep my rank.
    z68IymJ.png
    OrdS5zb.png
    vuIiXwb.png
    hj867Io.png

It's great to have rank 1 rewards in main and alt :)
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Very nice work been struggle for 1 here a lot of activity around awards time was locked out few times this week but serves me right I guess I do same to them when have the chance managed 3 top spots last week. I have been messing around with a lot of different line ups attacking the top speed teams and have found I can actually use my hk lead full droids geo Poggle attacking for high percentage of time they seem to focus hk 1st which is good he has high health and self revive lol but drop to the 20s after . Be nice get Grievous but I'm just lil guppy here be awhile I'm going to use Galactic tokens for extra shards I'm 20 away from Biggs being done then will start the slow farm may as well pretty much done with what I need there. Maybe 3 months lol for 4* hehe seen video pretty cool but not sure worth it 97 speed. So I'm staying with my plan of finishing Jedi for yoda then after maybe all shards for Grievous since I will have all I need really to compete.32.5 a day if use everything on it so maybe 2 months lol
  • @Reyia yes :) cant wait. but it will take some time:) atm i focus poggle and then phasma out of GW ... after that it will be IG86. but in a couple of months i will have a nice Droid team.
    hows your jedi team doing? whats the current lineup?
  • @SILVA Great Job!!!! Saw your finish in 3rd today! I finished in 2nd after killing Jedai Hyoju in the last minute. Glad to see you finish in top 3!!!!
    Mih4TiO.jpg
    FTB
  • Btw....Skywalkers true father is really, really hard to beat right now at my level. He is progressing so fast!!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Very nice work been struggle for 1 here a lot of activity around awards time was locked out few times this week but serves me right I guess I do same to them when have the chance managed 3 top spots last week. I have been messing around with a lot of different line ups attacking the top speed teams and have found I can actually use my hk lead full droids geo Poggle attacking for high percentage of time they seem to focus hk 1st which is good he has high health and self revive lol but drop to the 20s after . Be nice get Grievous but I'm just lil guppy here be awhile I'm going to use Galactic tokens for extra shards I'm 20 away from Biggs being done then will start the slow farm may as well pretty much done with what I need there. Maybe 3 months lol for 4* hehe seen video pretty cool but not sure worth it 97 speed. So I'm staying with my plan of finishing Jedi for yoda then after maybe all shards for Grievous since I will have all I need really to compete.32.5 a day if use everything on it so maybe 2 months lol

@Jabba It's great they focus on your HK. For me most of the time they target my IG88 which dies before my first turn. Wish they would target HK first so that I could AOE ability block. GG looks so cool and wields four lightsabers. I'll be trying to get 6* Yoda this time. Good luck saving enough shards for GG!