Assault Battle: Ground War will be running for the first time in February. As stated in the announcement, it has the following parameters:
- Unlocks at level 75.
- Two tiers, Tier 1 (Hard), and Tier 2 (Bonus Tier).
- As with Military Might and Forest Moon, this event is a series of 8 sequential battles with escalating difficulty, new mechanics, and a special event ability added which can be used strategically to aid in completing the event.
- The required units are any combination of Resistance, Ewoks, or Ugnaught. This means you can mix and match from these however you want, and there are multiple ways to complete the event.
- Rewards include shards of all Separatist units, credits, and gear.
- The event can be replayed one time with no cost each day it runs. Additional attempts can be acquired with crystals.
- Attempts/wins are not shared between tiers. Refreshing Tier 1 does not refresh tier 2, and vice versa.
- There is an associated achievement which awards 10 Darth Vader shards and 5000 Ally Coins. It requires completion of Tier 1
The associated event power is called "Stand Aside
" and does the following:
Drain 100% TM from all allies. Gain 100% TM immediately. Gain Speed Up, Offence Up, and +100 Potency for 2 turns. Gain Evasion down for 3 turns.
As with other Assault Battles there are unique mechanics to learn, and this event is intended to be a challenge.
Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.