Game Update 1/25/2017 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    We have 4 options:
    Maul, dooku, Assaj and sidious.
    Dooku's is curved he is out.
    Other than that I have no clue.
    I sure hope it isn't an inquisitor.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I'm that guy though....9-B on LS is a waste of time b/c of scrubs. No way a lvl 85, gear 12, and 5* modded out toons get destroyed at the last second all the time. That's with Rebel stack, Empire stack...shoot even my clone stack gets mopped every time at the last second. Don't waste your $$ or resources on 9-B...just hold out peeps
  • Options
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    I have got a maxed Rebels team with QGJ and borrowing JKA and can't get near it. No allies have Old Ben but even if they did how do you 3 star it. Please could those players that have done that give us more detail how to do it.

I just did it with Wiggs, Lando, Ani, and borrowed GK. Have you tried since the update? It seems like they made it way easier. I was never able to get anywhere near 3 star with the same team before but just destroyed it now.

No it's still impossible for me. None of my allies has Ben or JKA to share. I am borrowed a maxed JKA and I am using a maxed Rebels team with Wedge L, Biggs, STH, Lando and QGJ. They all have top mods with max speed etc
    I can't get anywhere near one star let alone three.
    Am I missing something ?

• Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    I Really dont think they are going to let us 7* both toons through this event only. I bet this will unlock only and then they might have other events later down the road or maybe some packs in the store for the whales. Either way i am super excited. Also Seems like that is Reven What about Malgus? what does his saber look like?

Yeah it's just for unlock. They've already confirmed there will be packs afterwards to buy.
  • Options
    Looks like one of revan' sabers
  • Options
    Oh, they'll still be around...good for raids, GW and LS missions. Arena, they're gonna find out how Porkins felt really fast.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Honestly it looks like Darth Tenebrous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis/Legends

Look at his saber in the picture. Looks just like the picture
  • Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    I Really dont think they are going to let us 7* both toons through this event only. I bet this will unlock only and then they might have other events later down the road or maybe some packs in the store for the whales. Either way i am super excited. Also Seems like that is Reven What about Malgus? what does his saber look like?

Malgus saber do not look like it at all unfortunatly

• Options
    You know, it sort of does but remember he also had a purple saber. My guess is this is probably an Inquisitor.
  • Options
    It's definitely not an inquisitors blade.

As some else already stated in another thread (with the according wiki link), it very much looks like Revan's lightsaber
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    Defo revan. 'From out the shadows'
    There was a old republic dlc called shadow of revan.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Must be a tusken
  • Options
    fbkpl9xsmb1c.png
    w86r141p0z0b.png
    mk80w0eizesi.png

Paid $100 for the Rouge One pack and still no update on how I can finish these characters off. They are not available anywhere in the game. Are tournaments coming back so we can finish them?
  • Options
    It's not an inquisitor. The have the circle surrounding their lightsabers
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • UltimaRatio84
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I managed to 1* it with a high-geared Rebel squad. Surviving the 1st wave without losses is possible, but the 3rd one is ridiculous. Tried it once again with Wiggs, Lando, Han Solo and 6* G10 Jyn (to revive dead guys) and ofc Dengar 1-shot her first on phase 3 lol.

Didn't try again ever since, but using a fast taunter who can be revived by Jyn (StHan) is my best guess on how to 3* it.
  • Options
    it's definitely not sidious' blade.
  • Options
    Self explanatory. The handcuff seems useful, but does it override existing empire meta. Does Krennic's leader power override EP or Zader?
  • Options
    Dyakoff wrote: »
    What makes you think it will be an event? And why do you say about feb.1st?

Seems with palp going to a bi monthly event with yoda they'll make another super rare event
  • Options
    its definate from TOR or the MMO KOTOR no doubts about that. Kinda hoping its Bane as well.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Heya mate can you tell us if the new teaser toon will be released via an event like Yoda/palpatine?
  • Options
    I think your team needs to be very fast. You must take first turn and destroy them before they hit you. My rebel team is slow, all gear 11 and I get destroyed. Tanks seem worthless, phase 3, died very quickly. 20 energy does not encourage me to farm it even if I had 3*.
  • Options
    C3DYrF3XAAAJBjN.jpg

C3DYtpfXEAACSon.jpg

C3DYsrUXEAAjv_f.jpg

C3DYttjXgAAe8CN.jpg

C3DYux5WIAEGahu.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my...this could be Revan! The red lightsaber in the picture does look like his!
  • Options
    yes i myself can't seem to finish it either and it's getting annoying as i need some of the gear from it for palpatine.

my team is just about maxed.

and then there's the cantina 8 i think that the toons are past the level cap.
  • Options
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    I have got a maxed Rebels team with QGJ and borrowing JKA and can't get near it. No allies have Old Ben but even if they did how do you 3 star it. Please could those players that have done that give us more detail how to do it.

I just did it with Wiggs, Lando, Ani, and borrowed GK. Have you tried since the update? It seems like they made it way easier. I was never able to get anywhere near 3 star with the same team before but just destroyed it now.

No it's still impossible for me. None of my allies has Ben or JKA to share. I am borrowed a maxed JKA and I am using a maxed Rebels team with Wedge L, Biggs, STH, Lando and QGJ. They all have top mods with max speed etc
    I can't get anywhere near one star let alone three.
    Am I missing something ?

GK is probably needed then.. ask around for one to borrow. I didn't use any of GK's special abilities until the last round. Nobody had buffs so GK granted everyone retribution so they were all wrecking face on every aoe.
  • Options
    Ahh Jyn and Chaze..!
    “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Options
    I never got 3* when one of my characters died. Even when revived and all standing in the end.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    I managed to 1* it with a high-geared Rebel squad. Surviving the 1st wave without losses is possible, but the 3rd one is ridiculous. Tried it once again with Wiggs, Lando, Han Solo and 6* G10 Jyn (to revive dead guys) and ofc Dengar 1-shot her first on phase 3 lol.

Didn't try again ever since, but using a fast taunter who can be revived by Jyn (StHan) is my best guess on how to 3* it.

Old ben lead w/ borrowed ZQGJ means you start w/ foresight so you dodge the first AOE and gain 20% TM thanks to OB lead. Gotta be running a full Jedi team and you gotta mod them for speed and damage so you can take out one enemy at a time. Every time someone dies all your jedi get foresight, dodge the next aoe and gain 20% TM. That's the only way I've been able to 3* star it.
  • Options
    DarthxMaul wrote: »
    C3DYrF3XAAAJBjN.jpg

C3DYtpfXEAACSon.jpg

C3DYsrUXEAAjv_f.jpg

C3DYttjXgAAe8CN.jpg

C3DYux5WIAEGahu.jpg

Go to the event rewards, click on death trooper and you can see this ship
  • Options
    you only get 3* if no one dies at all. it's not about how many are standing at the end.
This discussion has been closed.