Game Update 1/25/2017 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    I do not know how any of you guys are three starring node 9b.
    I have just managed to borrow a maxed Old Ben and I used Wedge L, Biggs, QGJ, Lando, STH all gear xi and max mods with speed etc.
    I could not get anywhere near it.
    Shorty will remain forever out of my reach :((
  • Options
    DarthxMaul wrote: »
    C3DYrF3XAAAJBjN.jpg

C3DYtpfXEAACSon.jpg

C3DYsrUXEAAjv_f.jpg

C3DYttjXgAAe8CN.jpg

C3DYux5WIAEGahu.jpg

Go to the event rewards, click on death trooper and you can see this ship

Go to ships it's at bottom
  • Options
    Kivoku wrote: »
    Self explanatory. The handcuff seems useful, but does it override existing empire meta. Does Krennic's leader power override EP or Zader?

Datamined on Reddit: ability percentage both go ton25%. And add 10% protection gain on crits for empire toons. **** impressive
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    you only get 3* if no one dies at all. it's not about how many are standing at the end.

If you revive someone so that you have everyone standing at the end even if they died you still get 3*. The game shows 2* or 1* depending on how many people died before giving your rewards, but once you get back to the map it'll show all 3*. But thats only if you manage to revive everyone before killing the last guy.
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    C3DYrF3XAAAJBjN.jpg

C3DYtpfXEAACSon.jpg

C3DYsrUXEAAjv_f.jpg

C3DYttjXgAAe8CN.jpg

C3DYux5WIAEGahu.jpg

Go to the event rewards, click on death trooper and you can see this ship

Go to ships it's at bottom

Just noticed that lol
  • Options
    25% crit chance and potency.
    Ability block that can't be resisted
    Recover 10% protection on crit from empire toons

Daaaaaam
  • Options
    Serya wrote: »
    fbkpl9xsmb1c.png
    w86r141p0z0b.png
    mk80w0eizesi.png

Paid $100 for the Rouge One pack and still no update on how I can finish these characters off. They are not available anywhere in the game. Are tournaments coming back so we can finish them?

100% agreed. Can we get an update here?
  • Options
    Wow that ship looks awesome and YES another empire ship that 15% remove turn meter is awesome good bye Mace windu always buffing forever.
  • Options
    That protection recovery might be able to be exploited for some sweet dmg in heroic tank

The game is afoot!
  • Options
    So new characters. No this is just another way to keep F2P guys down. Most haven't had the chance or ability to get the last toons or star them up. So once again only the whales and the top tier players will get to play with them. And the 99% will continue lose GW and arena battles. Shame on EA.
  • Options
    For all the people asking how to do the Shoretrooper node, the answer is almost certainly that you need more speed from your mods. I suspect the people having trouble with it are the same ones that find GW difficult.
  • Options
    I do not know how any of you guys are three starring node 9b.
    I have just managed to borrow a maxed Old Ben and I used Wedge L, Biggs, QGJ, Lando, STH all gear xi and max mods with speed etc.
    I could not get anywhere near it.
    Shorty will remain forever out of my reach :((

I forgot to mention my 5th was 5s. So Wiggs, Lando, Ani, 5s, and borrowed GK.
  • Options
    Zeta lead?
  • Options
    You'll get the toons unlocked via the events.

Also this game has P2P elements the whales must get value for money so they aren't gonna release toons to buy then shortly after release it to the FTP community.
  • Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    25% crit chance and potency.
    Ability block that can't be resisted
    Recover 10% protection on crit from empire toons

Daaaaaam

Good bye Palpatine, hello Krennic
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    You'll get the toons unlocked via the events.

Also this game has P2P elements the whales must get value for money so they aren't gonna release toons to buy then shortly after release it to the FTP community.

My rear. They need to do something for the small pfp people every once in a while. They are just greedy. They don't care about the people who enjoy playing the game for the game. Only those 1%.
  • Options
    I'm guessing it's a Zeta lead as it's the level 8 upgrade to gain protection: https://swgoh.gg/characters/director-krennic/ and the first three of his skills already go to level 8 and most people only have 3 omegas.

Also think Death Trooper has a Zeta on his unique https://swgoh.gg/characters/death-trooper/

Oh yeah, SWGOH.gg shows them under the Zeta abilities: https://swgoh.gg/characters/zeta-abilities/
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Anyone else noticed that 3 of the 4 events give Krennic shards, and only 1 gives DT? That's pretty lame EA... especially if we need to buy packs that give either Krennic or DT to finish them... so we end up sharding a whole bunch of expensive Krennic shards... please tell me that is just a boo-boo and there are supposed to be 2 events for each.

For the Shore trooper node, I got an easy 3* with Wiggs, Lando, Han, Jyn(4*) and Akbar ally... gl!
  • Options
    LOL cya later rebels, your all screwed with this leader combined with deathtroopers AoE dispel...
  • Options
    For all the people asking how to do the Shoretrooper node, the answer is almost certainly that you need more speed from your mods. I suspect the people having trouble with it are the same ones that find GW difficult.

I trash GW every time
    I am top 20 in my Arena
    I have max speed 30 primary on the arrows on all the squad I am sending in
    wedge L, Biggs, STH, Lando, QGJ
    Borrowed a maxed Old Ben
    Even if I put Ackbar in as Lead instead of Wedge they go first
    I honestly don't get it and none of my guild get it either and they have even stronger teams.

• Options
  • Options

GW is a cakewalk for me 90% of the time and I get my **** handed to me on that node. I just tried it again by borrowing a zeta'ed QG and got thrashed (in large part because one of the boss enemies evaded a crucial attack - UGH). It's asinine.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Wow, the new characters look cool. Could you provide more detail on "Stagger" please? Is it a debuff that once on removes TM the next time damage is received and if so what happens to that debuff once damage is received and the TM goes away? Very curious how this works, thanks!

@Darth_Jay77

BattleEffect_Stagger|[ffff33]Stagger:[-] Loses 100% Turn Meter if damaged by attack
  • Options
    Zader, tfp, shoretrooper, and those 2 might be fun.
  • Nozone2016
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yeah... they look like anti-Wiggs

EDIT: Wrong thread! But looks to me like they'll slot in well with the above, or anyone really (like Wiggs IMHO)
  • Options
    Gear requirements dont seem too bad But still more than average for both of these toons.
  • Options
    On node 9b can someone give any useful info like how much speed you need to go first and how you get it cos putting speed mods on will then weaken the damage dealers in my squad
  • Options
    It's kylo
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options
    They don't even look like a counter to the rebels.

I have looked at in game data. When their level 8 abilities are posted on swgoh.gg read them and you will see they are very much a counter to rebels especially chirrut and Baze.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    It could be bane.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
This discussion has been closed.