Game Update 1/25/2017 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    I was able to 3* it a long time ago. The team I used was Wedge lead, Biggs, Han Solo, Old Ben, Anakin, and borrowed Lando. The mission is not impossible but it is pretty hard. Think it took me 3 tries to 3* with that team.
  • Options
    So who do you all think is the mysterious character on the bottom of update post.
  • Options
    Bane or Revan
  • Options
    It's revan!!!!
  • Options
    It's Visas marr. Which means nihilus is coming.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/visas-marr/4005-47890/

Look up her lightsaber and outfit and compare
  • oioEXODUSoio
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • oioEXODUSoio
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Visas marr. Who is the harbringer for Nihilus
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Merged. Feel free to delete :)
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Nice touch on the guild chat adjustment. Below gear IX toons are useless anyway. Arguably gear X even.
  • Options
    The Deathrenic combo is entirely too OP. Since when was using 4* g9 characters supposed to be the total win condition? There's no real counter to them and they make every team unstoppable even at low star and gear. Do we just go in arena and hope that we don't run into Deathrenic? I'm sitting at #10 in arena right now and really wanna break into single digits but each team has Deathrenic and they just simply destroy me before I can even hurt them. I have never made a "nerf (insert character)" thread, because honestly, every character so far that everyone has thought was OP or under balanced, really hasn't been. However, Deathrenic needs to be looked at.

• Options
    It'd be HILARIOUS if they rework Kylo & the sith they're releasing is Darth Caedus.
  • Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    Nice touch on the guild chat adjustment. Below gear IX toons are useless anyway. Arguably gear X even.

Gear IX characters can be useful in some teams. Majority gear X/XI is probably needed, but gear IX can be pretty good, its far better than gear VIII. 7* is just obvious, although I'd say 6* would've been fine as most guilds run normal 6* AAT.
    Visas marr. Who is the harbringer for Nihilus

Doesn't really matter who it is, as long as it's a KOTOR/TOR sith it opens up a lot of doors for this game.
  • Options
    There is a new character coming in February and it's referenced in the game update. No convos on it. I know what it is for sure, but I wanted to see others guesses
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Chirrut is only 3 stars and baze is only 5 stars. If you need to borrow GK 992-626-838

24yts20.png

Borrowed is a wedge lead. And that is fives behind GK. Don't use your specials until stage 3.

sent you an invite for GK!
  • Options
    It's going to be dark side Barriss. She's been data mined already.
  • Options
    The Deathrenic combo is entirely too OP. Since when was using 4* g9 characters supposed to be the total win condition? There's no real counter to them and they make every team unstoppable even at low star and gear. Do we just go in arena and hope that we don't run into Deathrenic? I'm sitting at #10 in arena right now and really wanna break into single digits but each team has Deathrenic and they just simply destroy me before I can even hurt them. I have never made a "nerf (insert character)" thread, because honestly, every character so far that everyone has thought was OP or under balanced, really hasn't been. However, Deathrenic needs to be looked at.

Nice try but no one even has DT yet...event doesn't start for 2 days. DK MAY be available due to time zone differences but not DT. Think this may be a repurposed Chaze thread.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    did some google searches looks like nihilus to me. the sash does not fit revan his sash gos down plus the quote matches nihilus they have done this before were they tease a new character by using a quote.
  • Options
    I am like 99% that Krennic's lead is a zeta, but Deathtrooper's Unique also looks to be a zeta, judging from how good it seems to be from one upgrade (5% heal, 50% TM gain, and Krennic cannot be critically hit while Death trooper is alive).
    Thoughts?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    8 min and trying 9b to 3* have 1* now, but that was before chaze...
  • Options
    As long as it neutralizes wiggs or baze & inwe I don't care lmao
  • Options
    I'm sorry but ****!? I keep trying the 9-A battle but I keep getting merked over and over and over again. Either rework these set of battles to be challenging, not impossible; or move shoretrooper to another location
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Oh my...this could be Revan! The red lightsaber in the picture does look like his!
    Not revan lol
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Nice try but no one even has DT yet...event doesn't start for 2 days. DK MAY be available due to time zone differences but not DT. Think this may be a repurposed Chaze thread.

That was 110% a name-switched post from a Chaze thread lol
  • Options
    It's dark Lord jar-jar! :P
This discussion has been closed.