Game Update 1/25/2017 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Like thousands of rebel users crying for a Krennic/Death trooper nerf...
    I have foreseen it...
  • Options
    I have foreseen it...

Lol. They are going to need to make a merged thread for Nerf Keath threads.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I have foreseen it...

Lol. They are going to need to make a merged thread for Nerf Keath threads.

Keath is by far, the worst nickname for Krennic/Death trooper I've seen lol.
  • Options
    Apparently already underway...
    And I dunno. Nice to see DS especially Empire finally getting some real love.
  • Options
    mbrogan4 wrote: »
    They included a ship for Shore and Deathtrooper to run in the update just an FYI for everyone!

Let's hope we get Shoretrooper in Fleet Shipments.
  • Options
    I'm guessing the new toon will be Visas Marr. The robe / red sash match hers - and the quote "Yes… this disturbance… echoes through the Force." is said by Visas Marr. Maybe Visas will release first (available FTP), then Nihilus will drop later (P2P) with some synergy?

swtor-visas-marrs-armor-set-trackers-bounty-pack_thumb.jpg
  • Bazz
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Would be cool if it's Marr but the hilt of the saber is different :(
  • Options
    Bazz wrote: »

True - I noticed that. Just seems to fit best with the quote / pic as a whole. Could see a 2-toon synergy - Visas / Nihilus. The first part of the quote "A disturbance echoes through the galaxy" is a quote from Visas' - which she says to Nihilus, while "Residing in shadow and hungry for power…" speaks of Nihilus directly.
  • dinglehopper
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    is this from books or comics or what?
  • Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    25% crit chance and potency.
    Ability block that can't be resisted
    Recover 10% protection on crit from empire toons

Daaaaaam

Protection recover is a zeta though
  • Options
    So how many shards will we have upon completion of all four events?
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Id like to think that between all of the super nerds on this cite, we can figure out who that new dark side character is...

from what I can tell, the picture is animated so they're not from the movies.

Anybody recognize the lightsaber?

Also, if anyone can figure out how to put the picture in this thread, props.

Well, if you look to the wall it looks like cartoon series of SW: Clone wars or Rebels. I would bet it is inquisitor.
  • Options
    HK47isLife wrote: »
    Hungry for power... could the new character be Nihilus? Or maybe Revan?!? I'M HYPED!!

Not sure, but don't Revan had purple/orange swords? But I wish it was him =(
  • Options
    If the event goes like this we will have 4-5* krennic and 2* deathtrooper,and i prefer death trooper
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Id like to think that between all of the super nerds on this cite, we can figure out who that new dark side character is...

Well, if you look to the wall it looks like cartoon series of SW: Clone wars or Rebels. I would bet it is inquisitor.

I agree that its definitely animated, so not from the movies, but the lightsaber doesnt match anyone we havent gotten from the shows
  • Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    If the event goes like this we will have 4-5* krennic and 2* deathtrooper,and i prefer death trooper

If all give 25 shards, well be 5 off 4* Krennic and have a 2 star DT
  • Options
    All I've gotten out of this event is that I really want a gear X Wedge
  • Options
    Embo is an enemy in Krennic's event... that guy is awesome... I suppose he would be a light side bounty hunter...

(And Deathnic is by far the better option, just saying)
  • Options
    Krooper sounds good as well:-)
  • Options
    Power Kroop?
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    akositzke wrote: »
    Bazz wrote: »

True - I noticed that. Just seems to fit best with the quote / pic as a whole. Could see a 2-toon synergy - Visas / Nihilus. The first part of the quote "A disturbance echoes through the galaxy" is a quote from Visas' - which she says to Nihilus, while "Residing in shadow and hungry for power…" speaks of Nihilus directly.

A disturbance echoes through the galaxy could just mean any form of dark side user ever.

Residing in shadow hungry for power could be nihilus could be Revan when he went to the Unknown, could be any sith ever again xD

Could even be sith inquisitor

Whatever you want it to be you can fit the quote to somehow, think the quote is more likely there to throw off the scent.

The animation of the toon suggests it's in a cartoon
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I would like them to give all details of every update. For example: Royal Guard posture changed, I think it is way cooler now, but it's not mentioned in the dev text about the update. I'm not sure what else they may had change that way, cosmetic or not.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »

If all give 25 shards, well be 5 off 4* Krennic and have a 2 star DT

I did not receive a shard pack unless it was the usual reward (ie. always 5) after completing the 4th battle of this first event.

Underwhelmed by the rewards but I guess this was expected.
  • Options
    Dear God what sadist combined the February login thread into this mess?
  • Options
    I'm really disappointed they've decided to bundle a load of uneccessary stuff in with the citadel packs, no doubt to justify an inflated price.

People will pay for stuff willingly, they don't have to keep gaming us like this.
  • Options
    Nihilus' lightsaber
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    I'm really disappointed they've decided to bundle a load of uneccessary stuff in with the citadel packs, no doubt to justify an inflated price.

People will pay for stuff willingly, they don't have to keep gaming us like this.

Source? Where can you see what is in the packs and the price?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

I agree that its definitely animated, so not from the movies, but the lightsaber doesnt match anyone we havent gotten from the shows

What if it's just a pic of a character already rendered into a toon......
  • Options
    with the rework of Kylo ren, will he be given a Leader ability?

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    SeeeD wrote: »
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    I thought Nihilus too but his lightsaber is very distinct, that does look very similar to Revan and Revan was also very hungry for power and sith knowledge

Look again it's Nihilus or even maybe Visas Marr

No need to look again

latest?cb=20100318153550

I will never forget Nihilus' saber because of how phallic it looks lol

That got me all tingly just looking at it.
This discussion has been closed.