Game Update 1/25/2017 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    SeeeD wrote: »
    I thought Nihilus too but his lightsaber is very distinct, that does look very similar to Revan and Revan was also very hungry for power and sith knowledge

Look again it's Nihilus or even maybe Visas Marr

No need to look again

latest?cb=20100318153550

I will never forget Nihilus' saber because of how phallic it looks lol

That got me all tingly just looking at it.

That saber definitely has multiple uses..
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    CITADEL PACK
    The Citadel Pack appears after the start of the final tier of the Special Operations event. Each pack guarantees 5 shards of Director Krennic or Death Trooper with a chance to get 30 shards!

@CG_Kozispoon Today's update (12:16pm) replaces the OR with AND. Can you confirm that the Citadel Pack will contain at least 5 shards of both characters (in lieu of one or the other)?
  • Options
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    SeeeD wrote: »
    I thought Nihilus too but his lightsaber is very distinct, that does look very similar to Revan and Revan was also very hungry for power and sith knowledge

Look again it's Nihilus or even maybe Visas Marr

No need to look again

latest?cb=20100318153550

I will never forget Nihilus' saber because of how phallic it looks lol

That got me all tingly just looking at it.

That saber definitely has multiple uses..

Ohhh! You're right it does look like a good frying pan handle!!! :wink:
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Tannjam wrote: »
    CITADEL PACK
    The Citadel Pack appears after the start of the final tier of the Special Operations event. Each pack guarantees 5 shards of Director Krennic or Death Trooper with a chance to get 30 shards!

@CG_Kozispoon Today's update (12:16pm) replaces the OR with AND. Can you confirm that the Citadel Pack will contain at least 5 shards of both characters (in lieu of one or the other)?

Hiya!
    I realized my wording was misleading, so I edited it. You're correct! The Citadel Pack will contain at least 5 shards of both characters
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    CITADEL PACK

Hiya!
    I realized my wording was misleading, so I edited it. You're correct! The Citadel Pack will contain at least 5 shards of both characters

Can you confirm the price of the pack? I assume the normal 1199 crystals? Also will there be a purchase limit?
  • Options
    CITADEL PACK

Hiya!

Outstanding! Thanks for the quick reply.
  • Options
    WHAT’S AHEAD
    0d2ukwuihyiu.png
    A disturbance echoes through the galaxy. Residing in shadow and hungry for power…

It's Darth Nihilus, the lightsaber could be anyone's but look at the glove, and the clothes...
    latest?cb=20111225222547
    Knights of the Republic characters are finally making their way in Galaxy of Heroes... Woohoo !
  • Options
    Man, he is cool looking.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    0d2ukwuihyiu.png

Anyone has any clue as to who this is...?

Darth Talon
  • Options
    akositzke wrote: »
    I'm guessing the new toon will be Visas Marr. The robe / red sash match hers - and the quote "Yes… this disturbance… echoes through the Force." is said by Visas Marr. Maybe Visas will release first (available FTP), then Nihilus will drop later (P2P) with some synergy?

swtor-visas-marrs-armor-set-trackers-bounty-pack_thumb.jpg

I hope you're right but they really don't release ANY ftp characters any more.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    akositzke wrote: »
    I'm guessing the new toon will be Visas Marr. The robe / red sash match hers - and the quote "Yes… this disturbance… echoes through the Force." is said by Visas Marr. Maybe Visas will release first (available FTP), then Nihilus will drop later (P2P) with some synergy?

swtor-visas-marrs-armor-set-trackers-bounty-pack_thumb.jpg

I hope you're right but they really don't release ANY ftp characters any more.

That's true.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Hey I was just wondering if in a future update the price of Shoretrooper shards in shipments will be changed to match the rest of the farmable toons at 50/shard

Kit is still the higher price per shard my guess would be no.
  • scuba
    14166 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Hey I was just wondering if in a future update the price of Shoretrooper shards in shipments will be changed to match the rest of the farmable toons at 50/shard

They still haven't changed that?!?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

I am mistaken, they did change that. Not sure when....

Maybe that's what they ment when they said the toons were added to shipments they adjusted the prices to the standard 50 per shard
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Maybe that's what they ment when they said the toons were added to shipments they adjusted the prices to the standard 50 per shard

They changed it with the update on the 17th, right now only Baze and Shore show up in the middle spot at 80/shard and the rest are at 50/shard
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

I can confirm they did not as I have 8 shore for 640 in my shipments right now
  • Options
    Toon of the month my guess is Vader
  • Options
    hollypolly wrote: »
    Toon of the month my guess is Vader

It's already been confirmed to be his grandson.

• Options
    Aero wrote: »
    TL;DR
    I made an argument for why a fictional cantina can use characters from a fictional story in their fictional universe.

This is why the internet is awesome.
  • Options
    WHAT’S AHEAD

A disturbance echoes through the galaxy. Residing in shadow and hungry for power…

I do pray that this is REVAN.
  • Options
    I just quit smoking cigarettes so I am extremely irritable. I'm also a canon snob so if this isnt Bane or Plagueis Ima be most upset. Never played Kotor as i think mmos are the worst genre in gaming. So Not happy to see fanfiction trash get even more recognition in this game. Just a money grabber.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Revan is coming!
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    I just quit smoking cigarettes so I am extremely irritable. I'm also a canon snob so if this isnt Bane or Plagueis Ima be most upset. Never played Kotor as i think mmos are the worst genre in gaming. So Not happy to see fanfiction trash get even more recognition in this game. Just a money grabber.

Kotor is a single player rpg, not an mmo. It's also far from trash. Not a good idea to just label things as garbage when you don't even know what they are.
  • Mageduckey
    699 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Dagon wrote: »
    Revan is coming!
    maxresdefault.jpg

I find it ironic that this also depicts Nihilus, who is the clear choice based on the text beneath the teaser image. :)

• Options
    The first event is canceled? Or is it abdroid only?
  • Options
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    Revan is coming!
    maxresdefault.jpg

I find it ironic that this also depicts Nihilus, who is the clear choice based on the text beneath the teaser image. :)

What will be interested is that if it is Revan, what affiliation will they give him? Jedi or Sith?
  • Options
    Revan is coming!
    maxresdefault.jpg

Yup. Honestly, I will be hyped whichever way this goes.

The gloves also look a bit more like nihilus.

Now the bug question is, any hints on how this new character will be released?
    An event? A revised tourney? Chromium? Direct purchase pack?
  • Options
    Revan is coming!
    maxresdefault.jpg

What will be interested is that if it is Revan, what affiliation will they give him? Jedi or Sith?

He would be both. If you go to like the 3rd page of this Megathread, there is a video on Revan and Bastila that was from October 2016, and it was made from a Dev. It is definitely possible to be Revan. If you want to just look up the video, look up "Mobile Gamer Revan and Bastila Shan" and go to 7:10 in the video!
  • Options
    It's not Nihilus. The cloak isn't raged enough for the Lord of Hunger. Also "residing in shadow" isn't exactly Nihilus. He's not really bout secrecy. He's the type that will roll up to a planet and kill it in a massive display of power.

It's more likely one of the following
    Darth Bane (Legends Banes lightsaber is curved but this one clearly isn't, however since Disney Bane has gone through some serious design changes so it's possible) medium possibility

Darth Plageuis (he was Muun in legends which would display unnaturally big looking hands but again with Disney his design may change durastically) medium possibility

Emperor Vitiate (He's the king pin of "residing in shadow" considering that only the Dark council got to communicate with him and the rest of the people under his rule wondered if he even existed. He's also power hungry) High possibility

Darth Revan (Ugh...The cloak looks similar to Revans and he has had so many lightsabers so that one could be his. However I find it unlikely that it will be Revan because it seems like they would be using the Dark Side version which would really be a waist. If they are going to put a massively popular character like Revan in I don't see why they would limit themselves to the Dark Side only version instead of exploiting the nature of the character that makes him truely unique and that won't get people to fanboying all over the place. That nature being his duel connection to the Force, wielding both dark and light.) Low possibly

Darth Caedus (I don't know of they would pull from the New Jedi Order era because of the confusion casual fans would experience. However seeing Luke Skywalkers son turned Sith Lord again would be really cool for fans like me and he does fit the description they gave. Im just not certain because of the confusion part.) Low-mid possibly

This discussion has been closed.