Game Update 1/25/2017 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Bnorth86 wrote: »
    It's going to be dark side Barriss. She's been data mined already.

@Bnorth86
    The lightsaber is all wrong though, Dark Barriss used Ventress's lightsabers and her blue jedi one. That looks far more like Revan's lightsaber, and the quote sounds like Nihilus, and lets be honest here. If I were CG/EA and wanted to make bank on a hype dark side character, I'd release another KOTOR character, not a Dark Barriss who would probably get nerfed 3x just because of her name.
  • Options
    Can we give ahsoka permanent crit hit immunity with Anakin present too?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    I'm sorry but ****!? I keep trying the 9-A battle but I keep getting merked over and over and over again. Either rework these set of battles to be challenging, not impossible; or move shoretrooper to another location

They aren't impossible. I have 3* 9a and 2* the rest of level 9 hard.

It's hard not impossible. Upgrade your toons.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Wow, the new characters look cool. Could you provide more detail on "Stagger" please? Is it a debuff that once on removes TM the next time damage is received and if so what happens to that debuff once damage is received and the TM goes away? Very curious how this works, thanks!

@Darth_Jay77

BattleEffect_Stagger|[ffff33]Stagger:[-] Loses 100% Turn Meter if damaged by attack

That attack is an AOE, does Deathtrooper assist with an AOE or just the targetted character? That's insane. LOL
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    1st try wit h @V1p3rdyn4sty gk borrwoed, 2* yoda died
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Wow, the new characters look cool. Could you provide more detail on "Stagger" please? Is it a debuff that once on removes TM the next time damage is received and if so what happens to that debuff once damage is received and the TM goes away? Very curious how this works, thanks!

@Darth_Jay77

BattleEffect_Stagger|[ffff33]Stagger:[-] Loses 100% Turn Meter if damaged by attack

That attack is an AOE, does Deathtrooper assist with an AOE or just the targetted character? That's insane. LOL

Probably the same way Baze's AOE + assist call works. Baze does AOE and calls Chirrut to assist, Chirrut attacks the targeted enemy.
    So Krennic AOEs, and Death Trooper attacks the targeted enemy.
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    It means Revan or Nihilus, i had my hopes high for Nihilus but after reading a lot of posts and comparisons i think it's Revan... Well it's great anyways!

Keep your hopes high buddy
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    0d2ukwuihyiu.png

Anyone has any clue as to who this is...?

Feb 1st will reveal who this is, so not that long of a wait!

oh cool. That is pretty quick. I was expecting the reveal to be around mid-feb. Hopefully we get info on where the character shards will go on Feb 1st too!
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

@Darth_Jay77

Probably the same way Baze's AOE + assist call works. Baze does AOE and calls Chirrut to assist, Chirrut attacks the targeted enemy.
    So Krennic AOEs, and Death Trooper attacks the targeted enemy.

Agree, that's probably right. It would be OP if DT his everybody with basic on that one.

If you take the quote from under the picture and Google it; you get many references to Darth Nihilus.
  • Options
    Doesn't really matter who it is, as long as it's a KOTOR/TOR sith it opens up a lot of doors for this game. [/quote]

That was already established when HK-47 came out, but thanks for playing.
  • Options
    If it is not a canon char then it is just dumb. They do not even have any rebels chars. They could do the inquisitor, 7th sister, 5th brother, heck I would even be happy with pre vizla. Just make it a canon char. Other wise it is just getting out of hand
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Vertigo wrote:
    Doesn't really matter who it is, as long as it's a KOTOR/TOR sith it opens up a lot of doors for this game.

There are claims that HK is supposedly a canon character (I honestly don't know where he appeared in canon, but I've seen people say it) so it was a fuzzy line there. But the fact remains, if the release a sith from KOTOR, people will flock to it and money talks. You can't really pay to get HK-47, but this is going to be totally different, and they're for sure going to release another if this goes well, which it most likely will. Plus with that kind of notable KOTOR character there are so many more routes for them to take.

Also, if you're gonna say "thanks for playing" in that way you might as well quote the post correctly ;)
    If it is not a canon char then it is just dumb. They do not even have any rebels chars. They could do the inquisitor, 7th sister, 5th brother, heck I would even be happy with pre vizla. Just make it a canon char. Other wise it is just getting out of hand
    Pretty sure almost everyone else on this forum disagrees with you. This is a collection game where you can play as your favorite Star Wars characters, and many fan favorites are now no longer considered canon.
  • Options
    HK47 is not canon
  • Options
    We have Wiggs and Chaze. What should be there names?

I vote: Dennic
  • Options
    Will we be able to max krennic and DT from the events?
  • Options
    OMG that looks like Revan's light saber!!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    3*ed it!
  • Options
    I
    0d2ukwuihyiu.png

Anyone has any clue as to who this is...?

Feb 1st will reveal who this is, so not that long of a wait!

oh cool. That is pretty quick. I was expecting the reveal to be around mid-feb. Hopefully we get info on where the character shards will go on Feb 1st too!

It's kylo ren it says it
  • Options
    Krooper>Dennic imo.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    NmQhUje.png
    2tmCcQK.png
    thanks @V1p3rdyn4sty
  • Options
    I doubt it. They wouldn't be offering shard packs for them if you could. You'll get enough to unlock them and maybe get them to 4 or 5* but that'll likely be it. You'll probably need to drop a few hundred dollars on the Citadel packs if you want to max them out.

And you probably will want to max them out. Krennic looks like he'd be amazing for T7 rancor.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    djvita wrote: »

Lucky, I went 0/3 when I simmed them :c Still at 40/50
  • Options
    Nope. It said 'chance to unlock' so that means likely you'll be able to unlock them at lvl 85, or maybe 5* at the absolute max. Then you'll have to fork over a fortune buying the 'citadel packs' to finish to 7*.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote:
    Doesn't really matter who it is, as long as it's a KOTOR/TOR sith it opens up a lot of doors for this game.

There are claims that HK is supposedly a canon character (I honestly don't know where he appeared in canon, but I've seen people say it) so it was a fuzzy line there. But the fact remains, if the release a sith from KOTOR, people will flock to it and money talks. You can't really pay to get HK-47, but this is going to be totally different, and they're for sure going to release another if this goes well, which it most likely will. Plus with that kind of notable KOTOR character there are so many more routes for them to take.

Also, if you're gonna say "thanks for playing" in that way you might as well quote the post correctly ;)
    Pretty sure almost everyone else on this forum disagrees with you. This is a collection game where you can play as your favorite Star Wars characters, and many fan favorites are now no longer considered canon.

Either way more KOTOR characters the better. I'd also like EU characters post ROTJ (not including Thrawn who is meow canon and can come out whenever. He's already in force arena) like Mara-Jade, Darth Caedus, Jaina Solo, Jedi Leia, Yuhzaan Vong, Kyle Katarn, etc but that would conflict with poor little disneys new movies.
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    Options
    To EA/CG I just wanted to give a whole hearted thank you :)
    You have obviously listened to the customers a lot after seeing this new update, It's good to see the thing's that were most heavily discussed here on the forums have been addressed. Bravo
  • Options
    Really next to impossible to beat without maxed out characters + a zeta.
  • Options
    from what i read these keep getting closed for a reason so why keep opening them??
  • Options
    Krooper>Dennic imo.

Sounds too much like Koopa
  • Options
    For Tie Fighter Pilot's AOE, how does that interact with Krennic's max leader ability. Will the damage resolve, apply buff immunity, and then apply leader ability? So Tie Fighter Pilot could essentially Ability Block multiple characters with his AOE or no? How do the effects resolve?

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Yes, thanks for making shoretrooper shards farmable by whales only. That was nice. Put him on the one node impossible to beat (post boba rework) by the Uber weinie selection of lightside toons that everyone actually has access to.
This discussion has been closed.