• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    Dagon wrote: »
    Revan is coming!
    maxresdefault.jpg

I find it ironic that this also depicts Nihilus, who is the clear choice based on the text beneath the teaser image. :)

What will be interested is that if it is Revan, what affiliation will they give him? Jedi or Sith?

He would be both. If you go to like the 3rd page of this Megathread, there is a video on Revan and Bastila that was from October 2016, and it was made from a Dev. It is definitely possible to be Revan. If you want to just look up the video, look up "Mobile Gamer Revan and Bastila Shan" and go to 7:10 in the video!
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    Dagon wrote: »
    Revan is coming!
    maxresdefault.jpg

I find it ironic that this also depicts Nihilus, who is the clear choice based on the text beneath the teaser image. :)

What will be interested is that if it is Revan, what affiliation will they give him? Jedi or Sith?

He would be both. If you go to like the 3rd page of this Megathread, there is a video on Revan and Bastila that was from October 2016, and it was made from a Dev. It is definitely possible to be Revan. If you want to just look up the video, look up "Mobile Gamer Revan and Bastila Shan" and go to 7:10 in the video!

Look at the comments of that video. Mobilegamer says it wasnt by a dev. (I made the same mistake)
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    Ok its passed 12pm on the east coast. Yall should be at work now. Wheres the Kylo rework and the Sith event info you promised for today?

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

Let's get this show on the road @CG_Kozispoon

Pretty sure they are West Coast

yeah_right-53108.gif

Oh come on... you could have just said "Yes... info today" or "Nope... keep waiting"
  • Options
    Ok its passed 12pm on the east coast. Yall should be at work now. Wheres the Kylo rework and the Sith event info you promised for today?

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

12pm - 3hours = 9am on west coast aka workin time. Math is your friend.
  • Options

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

yeah_right-53108.gif

Love it
  • Weaver9
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

Yeah but you gotta have the right people get in the office, then you have your various stand-ups, coffee getting, email reading and replying. On top of that you'll of course have the odd meeting or two, and earlier follow up.

By then it's lunch time, and then once you're back from lunch you gotta set things in motion for the next day, do some actual work, do one last verification nothing has changed in the plans, and THEN you can post on the forums and monitor the resulting conversation.

Tl;Dr I'm expecting the info/update no earlier than 1pm PST
  • Options

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

This. Every time there's a scheduled release of content or information, we get flooded with people complaining that it's already such and such a time for them and that they should already have whatever is coming. Usually, this flood starts while CG employees are still waking up or commuting to the office. They are located in GMT -8, and presumably do some sort of prep before any release, whether that's a final meeting to make sure everyone on the team is ready to sign off on their area of responsibilityn making sure resources are in place to deal with any technical issues, or something I haven't considered. Things usually drop in their afternoon, fact that there are people in timezones up to sixteen hours ahead of them doesn't mean for an instant that those people are being cheated by a simultaneous drop worldwide. Just remember that they give days and times in their own timezone.
  • Options
    A watched kettle never boils
  • Options
    Dont say nothing about raising prices for crystals. Was just about to buy the £15. Package. Guess what, it was £20. Will be giving that a miss. And alot of future purchases. :(
  • Options
    Purchases are made in USD, and it's the app store that handles things like exchange rates.
  • Options
    Still. Im not going to pay an extra fiver. Googles loss. Ea's loss. Not mine. Just take me longer to farm for my gear.
  • Options

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

yeah_right-53108.gif

Are we going to get a replacement for K2 in the Shard Shop too? Maybe Deathtrooper? LOL :smile:
  • Options
    I have a guess I don't think we've seen yet.

Talzin. Make the nightsisters relevant. Does she count as a sith?

• Options

Correct me if Im wrong but I dont think she has a red lightsaber?
  • Options

She doesn't even have a lightsaber, she used some other kind of weapon to fight Mace in CW's.
  • Options

She doesn't even have a lightsaber, she used some other kind of weapon to fight Mace in CW's.

Didnt think she had one just wasnt sure. So it cant be Talzin.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Snoke? Would have been a suprise. Considering the Kylo rework. However weve seen nothing of him...

Probably revan though.
  • Options

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

yeah_right-53108.gif

Aight, It's been two hours since 12:00pm on the WEST coast now, Since the rework isn't out yet I'm assuming that some new toons are being released with it like CG did to the ahsoka rework (the big one that is)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    [
    MmoProNick wrote: »

@EA_Jesse

I'm also eager to know!

yeah_right-53108.gif

Aight, It's been two hours since 12:00pm on the WEST coast now, Since the rework isn't out yet I'm assuming that some new toons are being released with it like CG did to the ahsoka rework (the big one that is)

Give it another hour.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team is ensuring everything with this update is on the up and up, so there will be a bit of a delay. We appreciate your patience!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    Our team is ensuring everything with this update is on the up and up, so there will be a bit of a delay. We appreciate your patience!

Yay! Thanks for responding to us! Any chance you could give us an approximation of when it'll go live?
  • Options
    Hiya!

Sad for longer wait, but thank you for the update on this and not leaving us in the dust!! Hopefully it is awesome!! :)
  • Options
    Hiya!

Yay! Thanks for responding to us! Any chance you could give us an approximation of when it'll go live?

Or perhaps when it will not? Like "most likely tomorrow"
  • Options
    Hiya!

Oh @CG_Kozispoon how you tease us ... You seductive temptress!
  • Options
    Hiya!

:'(
  • Options
    Hiya!

I truly appreciate your communication in letting us know the delay and appreciate you guys taking the time to produce a quality product!

I cant wait!
  • Options
    Can we at least have an approximative ETA? Like: In a few hours or tommorow around the afternoon, or in a few days?

So we know if we should just sleep and forget about it or be a night owl.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Yall need to chill. If they were willing to give an ETA, they would have. The update will get here when it gets here
  • Options
    Durango wrote: »
    Can we at least have an approximative ETA? Like: In a few hours or tommorow around the afternoon, or in a few days?

I bet he can't say since it sounds like they're making sure there aren't any bugs. If they find one, it could be delayed a while, I would guess. If not, we probably get the update today.
  • Options
    Ace97302 wrote: »
    Durango wrote: »

I bet he can't say since it sounds like they're making sure there aren't any bugs. If they find one, it could be delayed a while, I would guess. If not, we probably get the update today.

This is correct if they are checking it out then ETA is unknown. We always complain when bad products come out and ask them to test throughly...well thats what they are doing.

I personally cant take a mod 2.0 rollout. Rather just wait.
  • Options
    I'm ok with a delay to ensure a stable release but give us the notes. You can even say in the notes - to be released soon.
This discussion has been closed.