Game update: for 2/15/2017 (Lord of Hunger) MEGA THREAD

Replies

• Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    I have done 48k on gw this morning, seem working fine

Yeah...its the crits, guess I was on a unlucky streak.
  • Options
    Save them longer or spend them on Bronziums. Those are your only options.

I'm willing to bet they will have utility again elsewhere, but go ahead and spend them if you want.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    This is such a wombo combo: leader nihilius Vader ep sith trooper and some toon=
    Ep starts stuns every one then vader with hits crush on everyone for debuffs, by then trooper has taunt and retr. Then nihilius with is drain to increase all cooldowns and reduce his ability to 2 turns,
    All the hits were aoe so doesnt matter if chaze or shore. Then you hit a few times and nihilius uses his ability to insta kill the biggest health tank and gain like 30k health or more to his max health and gg you already won.

My very fast TFP says hello and ability block to Palp. You'll need Shore to cover him. Fast boba also hurts your plan.

Not to mention it's super easy to get Chirrut up before Palpatine, then none of his debuffs land. EP/Nih/Vad/Shore/TFP would be more consistent than SiT+1other
  • Options
    Going thru that all I see is, immune and doesn't work. I wanna know How it works
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    I don't agree whit everyone. Nihlius seem good, but not OP
    1- he can't kill someone on rd2, 8cd -5(that can be resisted)=3 So he can kill someone on rd3, not op there's already alot of dead guy on rd3.

The skill reads "for each cooldown increased", not for each char. So it could easily be 8 abilities, giving him the ability to eat someone on rd2.

Ok maybe, but i doubt it.

• Options
    Xatros wrote: »
    In the most recent post by GOH they say the quote "Through passion you gain strength. Through strength you gain power, and with that power, the dark side will rise victorious." and that's the sith code written by Sorzus Syn and taught by Darth Bane so why not add him to the game THE MAN WHO CREATED THE RULE OF TWO!!!!!!!! leave your thoughts below.

But...but...there's more than TWO!!!! Man, is he gonna be ****!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    M3xY_w33zY wrote: »
    Going thru that all I see is, immune and doesn't work. I wanna know How it works

The force. It actually DOES work that way.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Please also add Wesley Crusher.
  • Options
    Ixany wrote: »
    The Sith Trooper is clearly from SWTOR era. While there were some Sith (species) who were not Force sensitive, 99% of the Imperial troopers were human. Also he has Vaiken's legacy who was also a human.
    Ofc these doesn't necessarily mean the Sith Trooper is human, but it makes a lot more sense imo.

P.S.: I wonder how many ppl didn't know Sith was a species first?

Officially, the Sith were not a species first because canon.
  • Options
    Bane is awesome, I'd wish him and zannah were added.
  • Options
    1- he can't kill someone on rd2, 8cd -5(that can be resisted)=3 So he can kill someone on rd3, not op there's already alot of dead guy on rd3.

The skill reads "for each cooldown increased", not for each char. So it could easily be 8 abilities, giving him the ability to eat someone on rd2.

You doubt what? CG's ability to write an ability description to match what it does? CG's ability to code an ability to do what they describe it as doing? CG's ability to deal with power creep?
  • Options
    M3xY_w33zY wrote: »

Bruh. Boatload of damage. Developer's words. It will do a lot of damage. It will not killshot a raid boss. Learn to pick out important information when you read.
  • Options
    AC_ wrote: »
    Any thoughts on sideous and savage?

Took me a menute to fegure out why the spelling in thes sentence looked funny.
  • Options
    PRAISE!!! Great job CG games. I LOVE having 3 new sith, one well known and two generics with cool abilities. Y'all's new game plan for releasing characters is the smartest and most rewarding, and I wanted you to know it is well appreciated for this player. Keep up the good work! Love the reworks, maybe ewoks and tuskens soon?@EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Should be really fast.

So make Sith "Assassin" the fastest character.
  • Options

Don't underestimate the power of the dark side.
  • Options

Don't underestimate the power of the dark side.

Especially if the enemy team has 5 characters with 2 specials (which is a lot of meta teams). And if a team has Yoda, he has 3 specials with cooldowns so it could easily be used on round 2. The question is, can the cooldown increase and thus Annihilate's cooldown reduction be resisted? Does tenacity Up stop cooldowns being increased by 1, or does it just happen?
  • Options
    Anyone have data as to what the pricing will be for the Nihilus pack? Because if it's 3k I'm out but if it's 899 I may be a buyer. I was originally inclined to say 1199 but with the third character in it (increased chance of getting a duplicate 7*, lower chance at nihilus) idk man

Each new sith will have its own seperate pack
  • Options
    My game crashes n jumps out when I wanna play the first mission of the new event is it just me or is it happening for you guys too?
  • Options
    Sith trooper has a thing where he gains protection up but with a Nihilus lead he has no protection, one might assume he would just then again health due to Nihilus turning their protection into health but this is swgoh so we can also assume it's bugged to death. Place your bets? Any other sure bugs there'll be? Sith assassian has stealth stuff, that's surely bugged?!?!
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Copy pasted from a guild member of mine:

"I've just put £300 into chrom packs - 135 ShT, 85 Chirrut, 45 Baze, 70 K2SO, 50 Cassian, 0 Jyn"

Thanks a ton for the feedback. Jyn is really the only one I want to finish..... Since I spent time finishing well in 2 tournaments and already bought the $100 pack you would think it would be easier to finish her.....
  • Options
    Nihilus lead, maul,palps,vader, any taunt with sustain, and or dispel.. Maul will be immortal.. Healing for **** 50k on hit
  • Options
    I pulled Nightsister Initiate... Full 1* character...
  • Options
    I'd say Zaul lead, Nihilus, Sooper, assassin, EP. 20% TM start of the turn to super speed your sith, get them to use a special ability and Sooper will taunt. The sith apply enough debuffs already that they should make Nihilus's cooldown increase+decrease force drain special work well enough on round 1 and then he can probably annihilate someone on round 2. Also keep in mind that Sooper can proc his own taunt with his special, and the rest of the sith will be using their specials very often so he should be taunting fairly often if not the whole time. And even if he does get buff blocked, Zaul lead will still make it hard to take out the other sith that quickly, making Nihilus able to gain more and more max health as the battle goes on. Zaul lead also gives some stealth synergy with Assassin.

(Side note, did anyone notice that Assassin's basic attack has the exact same name as regular Jawa's basic attack?)
  • Options
    can you buy the same bundle data pack multiple times, such as the kylo one?
  • Options
    No. Any bundle for actual money is a single purchase only.
  • Options
    Serya wrote: »
    Copy pasted from a guild member of mine:

"I've just put £300 into chrom packs - 135 ShT, 85 Chirrut, 45 Baze, 70 K2SO, 50 Cassian, 0 Jyn"

Thanks a ton for the feedback. Jyn is really the only one I want to finish..... Since I spent time finishing well in 2 tournaments and already bought the $100 pack you would think it would be easier to finish her.....

Same for me. 41 shards short after 2 top 10 finishes in tournaments and getting the pack. I'm waiting to see. Hopefully the wait will last 4-6 weeks!
  • Options
    Devs......can you please implement a feature where I can spend my ally points on Sim Tickets? That will allow me to continue to spend my crystals on energy.
  • Options
    Omg yes +10000
  • Options
    Best idea for ally points.