Game Update 2/27/2017 ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    new mod leveling is that cool? or it just rng playing mind games on me
    what does RNG have to do with leveling mods??

old mod used like theres jackpot hit high jump on leveling bar, while now you can just straight up to 15 with 489k credit.(well idk how much cost used before actually)
    the cake is a lie
  • Options

old mod used like theres jackpot hit high jump on leveling bar, while now you can just straight up to 15 with 489k credit.(well idk how much cost used before actually)

Its the same cost I believe. This only saves you the time of going through the animation (one of my favorite QoL changes).
    This is a signature.
  • Ultra
    11588 posts Moderator
    Options

oh yeah... you can regular sim if you are hoping for the jackpot chance

i don't mind not getting the jackpot since the chances of landing one is abysmally low after they changed it that its rare to get a jackpot and even when you do, its inconsequential
  • Options
    Update was great! Only thing I really wish you could add is the ability to spin for 10+ bronzium cards at a time... I have 162k ally points and I'll be old and grey before I can use them all...
  • Options
    the new consolidated store window is one of the ugliest things i've ever seen. why didn't you just make it take up the whole window ie: inbox. which would remove the need for a scroll bar.
  • nulami
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Tacommando wrote: »
    Update was great! Only thing I really wish you could add is the ability to spin for 10+ bronzium cards at a time... I have 162k ally points and I'll be old and grey before I can use them all...

I went through 400k yesterday while a friend and I were playing another game on the computer. Gave me something to do while waiting for him to finish his turn...lol

Still have 200k to go

Sad part, was the only character activated that I didn't already has was MagnaGuard. Still didn't haven't gotten Barris, Daka, Dooku, Fives or a few others. I was really hoping one of them would have popped in 400k tokens (did get Ima-Gun Di, but already have him maxed...lol).

• Options
    Sith Trooper farming technique please!!!! Make him F2P we need a good dark side tank
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    nulami wrote: »
    Tacommando wrote: »

I went through 400k yesterday while a friend and I were playing another game on the computer. Gave me something to do while waiting for him to finish his turn...lol

Still have 200k to go

Sad part, was the only character activated that I didn't already has was MagnaGuard. Still didn't haven't gotten Barris, Daka, Dooku, Fives or a few others. I was really hoping one of them would have popped in 400k tokens (did get Ima-Gun Di, but already have him maxed...lol).

after a year of playing i have not opened a single 4* hero once.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    haha 2 minutes after my post i opened daka.... 32 shards..
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Sith Trooper farming technique please!!!! Make him F2P we need a good dark side tank

Yes, because Shore, RG and Sun Fac are bad. Wut?
  • Options
    What exactly does Galactic War rewards scale to player level mean?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    64189474.jpg

@CG_Kozispoon any update?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    What exactly does Galactic War rewards scale to player level mean?

youll get more credits in the crate as you reach lvl85
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    64189474.jpg

@CG_Kozispoon any update?

giphy.gif
    Everything's fine. Game status post is up to date
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I want my home button back. No point to change that and is annoying now.

We now have 2 back buttons and no home button :(

You only have "two back buttons" if you are one level deep in your navigation. If you are more than one level deep, you have a useful home button to take you back to the room you are in. For example, Fleet Arena, Battle, long press a ship, press a character... Once you are there you have a home button that takes you back to the ships screen and the back button takes you back to the ship you came from. Much more useful than the old home button that took you all the way back out.

The only thing more useful would be some sort of breadcrumbs bar that let you jump back to any level of your navigation, but that could get make the screen too crowded...
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon details on first Rebels event released soon?
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    any info on "forced update" ? I would like to play updated GW :P and Teebo!
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Hiya!
    This thread will only be updated when and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>>
    Game Update Status: Starting to roll out. Force update slated for today(3/6)

NOTE: All the features on this update will not be visible until all players on the same client this week.
  • Options
    So we're looking at the whole squad for Rebels.

Where's Thrawn, Kallus, Pryce, and Yularen, then?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon my game client just forcefully restarted and downloaded 5mb of data. Was that the GW patch? Or is there more coming and I should wait?
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    You got it @Acrofales . We are liiiive!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon my game client just forcefully restarted and downloaded 5mb of data. Was that the GW patch? Or is there more coming and I should wait?

i just restarted gw, some rewards:
    6iS0z44.png
    PvezNVB.png
    cMw8Wki.png
    lo5nSES.png

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    You got it @Acrofales . We are liiiive!

Thanks! I got a load of ship credits and a Rex shard. Worth the wait :)
  • Options
    So is easy node 12 gone now?
  • Options
    no still just as difficult

i had to face a complete wiggs ep sunfac sth team all g11 maxed everything

it took me 5 teams to just win by a hair's width
    gw gives you almost 140k ship credits
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Missed GW rewards :( Made it a few hours too early.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    anyone else find the emperors demise event hard to do i cant beat the 5th battle the one where you can unlock him after you beat it
  • Bamabb1
    17 posts Member
    Options
    How are you doing it? It is not open for me yet?
  • Options
    I meant to say when it was around the last time
  • Options
    After today's GW, I had enhanced rewards, but from way higher difficulty nodes.
    So, in conclusion, the ratio reward/effort has not changed, therefore the statement "Galactic War Rewards now scale as the player levels up. Hooray!" is fairly misleading.
This discussion has been closed.