Game Update 2/27/2017 ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    Luizinho wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

If something is delayed it can be due to a number of things. It's not as easy as flipping a switch to make a release live. For example there are final checks that need to be done, and if anything is found that would cause a critical issue we delay the release until it's fixed.

I know it's not easy waiting for the great features we announced last week, but know that we're working to release them ASAP!

Thanks.

ty jesse.. i understand its not easy.. but the prob is you say to all it will go live today.. then.. something happen you guys say it will be tomorrow.. then when `tomorrow` arrives.. another thing happens... and one more day of delay.. now we dont know when it will come out.. the thread says game update 27/02 and we are 2/3 prob going to 3/3.... :(
    And thats why we are all asking here about the update.. becuase it was said to us the dates...

good thing most of us are adults and have understanding and patience and recognize we are all human and things don't always go perfect.

take as much time as you want and need EA and CG.

we'd rather have it released right the first time even if it means waiting 3 months. good things come to those who wait.
  • Options
    Haha I know what this is really about. The biggest Mobile app running did a massive update on 3/1 and literally broke the game. From 5* to 1* in the app store in a matter of hours.

These developers are actually still in possession of their senses and so are double checking before launching these comprehensive changes. I agree with the above poster, take your time!!
  • Options
    Haha I know what this is really about. The biggest Mobile app running did a massive update on 3/1 and literally broke the game. From 5* to 1* in the app store in a matter of hours.

These developers are actually still in possession of their senses and so are double checking before launching these comprehensive changes. I agree with the above poster, take your time!!

I believe I know exactly which game you're talking about lol. If it is, the ones that run that game (starts with a K), deserve everything they get.

Signed,
    a former player
  • DarthBrobdignagian
    122 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I believe I know exactly which game you're talking about lol. If it is, the ones that run that game (starts with a K), deserve everything they get.

Signed,
    a former player

That's a bingo!

And yes every one of them deserves a one way ticket to Alderaan.
  • Options
    I'm glad I switched to this one full time. I definitely enjoy it a lot more and well.....it's Star Wars lol
  • Options
    I doubt it will happen, but I would like for R2-KT to be added.
  • Tautas
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry, we will get updates in August:)
  • DracoN
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix Squadron month :( More rebel crap
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    DracoN wrote: »
    Phoenix Squadron month :( More rebel ****

Well we did just get a Sith month. Just switch the letters and you get the title of this month (not talking about the QoL update, that's still awesome if it actually happens).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    DracoN wrote: »
    Phoenix Squadron month :( More rebel ****

Well we did just get a Sith month. Just switch the letters and you get the title of this month (not talking about the QoL update, that's still awesome if it actually happens).

Except that after Sith month, there are now a grand total of 9 characters with the Sith tag. There are already TWICE that number of Rebels (18) - and that's not including the 5 they will release this month (4 + Chopper) - and there were no new Sith ships added. So other than those two major differences, you're right - exactly the same. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Signed,
    a former player

That's a bingo!

And yes every one of them deserves a one way ticket to Alderaan.

Mind sending me which game that was?
  • Options
    The Game Update Status post was just updated to this status:
    Game Update Status: PENDING (3/3)
  • Options
    Yoyojomo wrote: »

Here we go again~
    This is a signature.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Yoyojomo wrote: »

If we only knew what that meant. The Update is pending? Or the update on the update is pending? :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    We already got the best part of the update with the challenges being updated. Personally Im not in a rush for the rest and would rather have it done right. Just keep us posted with your normal update in the afternoon over there and Im happy with it.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    "The Update won't come toda-"
    vaderrogueone.0.jpeg

• Options
    I don't mind waiting a day or 2. Better be good than not working or more bugs. Take your time :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • nulami
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Just did a manual update on Android. Game has updated. After a quick look, it looks like the rest of the QoL updates are in.
  • Options
    Confirmed. Update is live on Android!
  • Options
    It would be better if there was more competence of the developers to help us to have the pvp but diversified and not to force the players to assemble the teams all the same as if it had forced to buy the license of a product to use, I am uniformed to see pvp without Diversities there are several characters in the game to be used, but the goal created by the game is focused on setting up a squad equal to other players to get better settings, I would like diversity in pvp and not the repeated cards.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    raw

0002013F1.gif~c200

• Options
    Live on iOS as well.

Anyone know if GW rewards are updated?
  • Options
    First node no difference
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hold on...ummm @CG_Kozispoon - quick question. After downloading the new update just minutes ago, verfied it was the new QOL (with the shipments band across the top) I started a new Galactic War (i.e. finished node 12 and clicked "RESTART") - but rewards are the same as the previous. Is the GW rewards bump not part of this update either? :'(

• nulami
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Just finished two nodes (6 and 7) and didn't see a difference in rewards either. :(
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    The usual is updates go fully live 24 hours after release. when they force the update so guessing most of the big changes will be active tomm guys
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I want my home button back. No point to change that and is annoying now.

Hate new arena screen to select battle and the miniscule refresh button.

Rest is ok I guess but the things that needed to be in qol like mod moving and guild raid ticket tracking aren't. Saving roster squad and favorites is cool. But everytime I use it I'll just be reminded that I have to spend ten minutes moving mods still.

Fyi: change scares me so I lash out
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I like the update. All of it, but I've got some ... very small remarks
    1.when I look at profile stats are not ordered - 02, 04, 06, ....
    2. it will be nice if we can access profile screen from arena matches screen - maybe on click on top - where's player name and level

Thank you

EDIT: looking forward to see Saving Squad Configurations and rest of QoL updates
    EDIT2: squad management is here :smile: - is there a way to access it from Inventory?
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    7rMB2oN.jpg
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Hold on...ummm @CG_Kozispoon - quick question. After downloading the new update just minutes ago, verfied it was the new QOL (with the shipments band across the top) I started a new Galactic War (i.e. finished node 12 and clicked "RESTART") - but rewards are the same as the previous. Is the GW rewards bump not part of this update either? :'(

Same here for me, I did the entire GW and restart and started the first node and no Ship Credits as a reward. I did get the update.
This discussion has been closed.