1314 posts Member
    Options
    ptr wrote: »
    7rMB2oN.jpg

This. Is. Awesome!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    NOTE: Some of these features will not be visible in game until all players are on the same client next week.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    NOTE: Some of these features will not be visible in game until all players are on the same client next week.

So are you saying that includes the rewards payout for GW nodes?
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I want my home button back. No point to change that and is annoying now.

We now have 2 back buttons and no home button :(
  • Options
    Question. I don't remember reading this as a change but is Old Ben supposed to be able to remove Foresight with Mind Tricks? Because as far as I can remember it didn't do that before.
    (In game - Veran - Officer of ALLIΔNCE Nu)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Any idea when next week the forced update will be pushed?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This is the reason they give us a date and then people yell at them for giving us a specified date and update not going live due to unforeseen circumstances

Being CG is suffering
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

This is the reason they give us a date and then people yell at them for giving us a specified date and update not going live due to unforeseen circumstances

Being CG is suffering
    staple_nail.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • MykCnoE
    116 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to all at CG. Loving the new updates. I can see the time saving already.

Please could you look at the Daily Raid Ticket counter and get that working properly.

Again, thank you for the QoL update.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    i can wait for gw, finally i can stock up on cantina currency just in time for the rogue one scum to become farmable!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Being CG is suffering
    staple_nail.gif

Lol. :D Honestly if you just said "we're aiming for Wednesday, but it might no go through until Thursday or Friday" I'd be completely cool with that.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Anyone else not able to update in App Store?
    Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is watching.
  • Options
    Even though the update is not fully applies yet, I already love it! Great Job!
  • DracoN
    36 posts Member
    Options
    good update, approved
  • Darthxopia
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Amazing update i really like that thanks but still waiting for any news about ally points!
    Gief some love to FTP players
  • Options
    Great update! I have however stumbled across a very minor bug.

When you boot up the game at the main page go to ALLIES then select MANAGE. After this click on REQUEST STATUS, then return to MANAGE. Now just scroll down and see how colorful everyone's guilds are :o All guild emblems will remain this colorful until the game is completely closed and rebooted :D

Can I have a gold star?

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    What is a chopper. Is it from that cartoon that 8 year olds watch?

Nope. Big kids that are 8x5+6 also watch it. And like it. If only I could get my wife to watch it.

I learned something new today....that Yogi and I are the same age. *high five*

Right back at ya.

• warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options

Being CG is suffering
    staple_nail.gif

I take from the pic that you now wish to be called Buttercup. So from now on I will. As you wish!
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't testet Teebo yet, but I realy enjoy the QoL update.
    Thx devs, you are great
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I gotta say I absolutely love the new 4x speed for animation on manual. I can actually take my time now in battle to strategize instead of trying to rush to beat the clock. Arena feels a lot fresher now just cause of it :smiley:
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    We already have enough Rebels, and the Phoinex crew isn't in the time period of other Rebels.

I'm pretty sure most would be happy without more Rebels.

+1
  • Options
    Do mods are also saved now with the new feature ?
  • Options
    NeYo_8826 wrote: »
    Do mods are also saved now with the new feature ?

No.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Seriously??? Chopper before r2, bb8, or literally any other droid character? Also, I just looked at choppers kit... he actually look kinda ... good...
    *throws phone*

R2-D2 is already in the game as an AI in the Dark Side Stage 9, and also in the Tips and Tricks menu.
  • Options
    Expected a solution to the problem from the angle during the battles of the ships as it has moments that it is not possible to select the target ship is a solution for the mods and a bag is removing 1 mods at a time and please remove the option to destroy the mods So that there is no mistake, because otherwise we want the model we can sell instead of destroy.
  • Options
    Love the update, but please show upgrade costs for skills even if level requirement isn't met.

Thanks,
  • Truckin
    25 posts Member
    Options
    We already have enough Rebels, and the Phoinex crew isn't in the time period of other Rebels.

+1

+1
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Truckin wrote: »

+1

+1
    +1
  • Options
    new mod leveling is that cool? or it just rng playing mind games on me
    the cake is a lie
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    new mod leveling is that cool? or it just rng playing mind games on me
    what does RNG have to do with leveling mods??

This discussion has been closed.