More Canon characters
More rebels and empire(THRAWN!!!!!)
Arnold jokes

Cons: It means I have to work on ships more
The start of bad Rebels characters being added
Chopper before R2 :/
Rebellion faction is gunna be yuge
Arnold jokes

Add yours and I'll edit it. Chopper was a good choice to start with. The snarky lil garbage can is probably the third or fourth best droid character in star wars. Maybe even second depending on how much one likes C3PO. Not looking forward to the inquisitors but I would love to see some Marvel empire toons to balance Rebels' rebels. The empire aside from Thrawn in Rebels is not that compelling. Especially with Kallus becoming a turncoat.

Replies

• Options
    The Choppa, there are no cons. Foolish to think so.
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Theres no Arnold.. how are we supposed to get to the choppa
  • Options
    Pro: He is a cute droid.
    Con: I have to wiki him B)
  • Options
    DrewR wrote: »

I dont consider that a con. I had to wiki sun fac and Urrorrrur and was enlightened on those two. Was pleasently surprised to see they were canon and those two along with Bistan made me a more knowledgible star wars fan.
  • Options
    Pro: has the main attack where he throws stuff.
    Con: no milk cartons that he threw at Ezra, or the ability to where he would randomly throw a Blue Milk Carton to lower accuracy. That would be a interesting thing to do. Where you will normally see rocks and then randomly (or a certain percent chance to) you see a milk carton thrown to lower accuracy for a few turns. Not that great, but a interesting call back to the training in I think season 1. I know a weird thought but hey still a cool idea.

• Options
    Chopper is one of the best characters and is very adept at fighting in the cartoon so I am really looking forward to him.
  • Options
    >Chopper
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    The start of the good Rebels characters being added
    Pick one
  • Bossk_Hogg
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Pro: The tears of the guys who really hate Rebels!
    Con: Jar Jar wasn't also added!

Add in some ewok synergy and it the gnashing of teeth from the dudes who take Star Wars way too seriously would be glorious.
  • Options
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    DrewR wrote: »

I dont consider that a con. I had to wiki sun fac and Urrorrrur and was enlightened on those two. Was pleasently surprised to see they were canon and those two along with Bistan made me a more knowledgible star wars fan.

Likewise had too google sun fac. Turns out he's quite interesting. If only they change is in game pose so it's just not a darker version of GS. Make him stand upright with the gun at his side or soemthing
  • Options
    Hardware isn't being added until after the next leve cap increase. Pretty sure one of the devs made that statement
  • Options
    Why hardware? Choppers head is a different shape to the JC droid.
  • Options
    Pros:
    new toon

Cons:
    Rebel
    Toon from "rebels"
    Not Jar Jar
    Probably means we will get Ezra
    Probably means we will get helicopter light sabers
  • Options
    Chopper was actually in Rogue One (google it) so technically this is a rebels / rogue one release.
  • Options
    Phoenix squad- meaning Rebels character have their own synergy. Kanan and Ezra force push like a non critting Wiggs lol
    Pro- different metas for arena
    Con - more crazy rage from rebel threads. (Really it's the most heated thing I've seen on here)
  • Options
    Sarryen wrote: »
    Chopper was actually in Rogue One (google it) so technically this is a rebels / rogue one release.

Mr. T was in an episode of Scooby Doo. That doesn't make him a member of the Mystery Machine team.
  • Options
    I mainly see the cons at the moment:

- he is like a swiss army knife. You may now say that that's awesome but in my eyes he's a bit OP at the moment

- I don't want any more new rebel characters (except for a Jedi Luke!). We already have Wiggs, Chaze, Lando etc So even now I can't decide who to pick in a 5-man-team. I'd prefer seeing reworks of the bad characters instead of just adding new characters to make synergies viabel. eg why don't you rework other bounty hunters aside from Boba and make them stronger? Or what about the Tuskens? And if you add new characters, then why a 20th (!!!) rebel instead of a eg a wookie so that we'd finally have a full ewok team?

The only hope I see currently, is that they now may come with some mandalorians around Sabine & maybe even the clone wars mandalorians
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »

Add in some ewok synergy and it the gnashing of teeth from the dudes who take Star Wars way too seriously would be glorious.

Sadly jar jar has been brought back in the future of star wars
    sotl6x.png
  • Options
    I'm just glad we finally get our second light side droid!
  • Options
    Pros: All listed above.

Cons:

More threads full of hate for rebels (faction) and Rebels (show).

I don't have him yet. ;)

I don't want to wait for Sabine and Hera!

I may need to apply for a new credit card.
  • Options
    ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    I'm just glad we finally get our second light side droid!

Good call. R2 and BB8 next?
  • Options
    rebels is an awesome show. anyone hating on it really just doesn't like star wars...
  • Options
    rebels is an awesome show. anyone hating on it really just doesn't like star wars...

Helicopter light sabers...should I say more? Or is it going to take submarine light sabers for you to see the light.
  • Options

Helicopter light sabers...should I say more? Or is it going to take submarine light sabers for you to see the light.

Really? Helicopter lightsabers are your biggest grievance? Theres nothing wrong with those... in the EU, there were all sorts of strange weapons (light-whip in Shadows of the Empire, light-axes, etc.). At least the inquisitors have the force so they don't cut themselves on the blades.

There are already force sensitives that use lightsabers underwater... no need to create "submarine lightsabbers".
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    cons: More KOTOR characters likely pushed back in favor of Rebels characters.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »

Sadly jar jar has been brought back in the future of star wars
    sotl6x.png

But he came back as a depressed clown because he ruined the galactic republic by giving palpatine emergy power and he realized he did this and now he's on the streets where he belongs ;)
  • Options

Really? Helicopter lightsabers are your biggest grievance? Theres nothing wrong with those... in the EU, there were all sorts of strange weapons (light-whip in Shadows of the Empire, light-axes, etc.). At least the inquisitors have the force so they don't cut themselves on the blades.

There are already force sensitives that use lightsabers underwater... no need to create "submarine lightsabbers".

Actually my biggest grievance is it's a sub par cartoon that few people really care about or want in SWGOH unless they are 8 years old.
  • Options
    Actually my biggest grievance is it's a sub par cartoon that few people really care about or want in SWGOH unless they are 8 years old.

Rebels is much more than sub par. you are out of your gourd.
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

This is from Variety magazine around the season 2 finale:
    On digital platforms, “Star Wars Rebels” generated 3.2 million viewers on the Disney XD app and amassed over 8.8 million VOD orders throughout its season.

It also has a rare 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

So, "few people" is misguided. It is a vocal minority that hates the show. I'm certain lots of people, myself included, are happy that the characters are included in the game.

• Options
    Carbonari wrote: »

On digital platforms, “Star Wars Rebels” generated 3.2 million viewers on the Disney XD app and amassed over 8.8 million VOD orders throughout its season.

So, "few people" is misguided. It is a vocal minority that hates the show. I'm certain lots of people, myself included, are happy that the characters are included in the game.

Yeah probably 3.2 million little kids watch Disney all day long. Not hard to put the toddler in a play pen, put Disney on to entertain the kid while I go to work for the day.
  • Options
    Carbonari wrote: »

going by his handle, I'm sure hes just trolling to rise anxiety... but I think rebels is an excellent addition to star wars canon. some of the things they have been able to bring to the swu through that show have been amazing.

I personally cannot wait for sabine and kallus.