Phoenix Squadron (Rebels) upcoming events!

1235Next

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lasertoast wrote: »

Not that it matters since people that only watch the show wouldn't know, but officially the creators of Rebels have said the Inquisitor's lightsabers have Grav-Lift technology allowing them to fly... The Saber blade isn't actually pushing air to lift them, the blades just happen to spin.

"Check out these new light sabers with Grav-Lift technology!! Order yours now by dialing the number on the screen! If you call right now, we'll even include this handy light-knife vegetable chopper. All this - including the patented Grav-Lift lightsaber! - for only 99,999 credits! But order soon - these will be gone in just a few parsecs - they're literally flying off the shelves!!!"

"Crank Chop the food Chopper droid minces and mixes in merely seconds. Get rid of your bulky, awkward sith,and get back to the basics by using the Crank Chopper Droid!"
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Agni wrote: »
    But you also have maul and adult ahsoka and a bad **** Vader fight in that whole episode the good kinda outways the lightsaber ****

That scene is an abomination. Vader could kill Erza and Kanan in less than 2 seconds yet somehow they escape and put up a good fight... Not to mention some girl takes a lazer straight to the fore head and lives. F off Disney....

1) Vader is toying with them and showing off what they are up against - plus he wanted them to escape to lead him to more Rebels.
    2) Mandolorian iron is supposed to resist almost everything except a direct hit from a blaster (read: non-reflected) or a lightsaber.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • XiliX
    59 posts Member
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    warmonkey wrote: »
    XiliX wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    XiliX wrote: »
    Personally, I would love to see Thrawn , but, as Disney has already thrown out the entire EU & now claims the silly carttoon is canon, I doubt we'll ever be seeing him.

Thrawn is in that silly cartoon. Along with grown up Ashoka probably the only good thing about adding the characters here.

I'm surprised they included him. Clone Wars was great, but I honestly couldn't get through the 1st season of Rebels.

For season 1 and 2 watch only the episodes with vader and ahsoka in them if CW fan. Skip rex reintroduction, it's silly and zeb is infuriating, and jusg know they found rex cause he knows were the old CW bases are. Watch second part of season two finale to avoid helicopter lightsabers. Season three, at least the last few episodes with Thrawn and sabine have been really good and now it actually seems a little more better than the empire monster of the week episodes they have been doing.

But if it wasn't canon I would never watch except to continue ahsoka and rex's stories.

Aside form the training episode I found sabines arc a bit dull tbh. The latest episode with thrawn was reallly well done. The other episode I disliked was iron squadron, but overall season three is much better in quality over the first two.

Ya iron squad was a real letdown. It's really insane the quality of animation, stories, and charactersation are so bad when compared with CW. And ezra and kaanan vs vader and surviving was just silly beyond belief.

Reminds me of the Padawans getting the best of Maul in the books. He was such a Chump in his series. So many people liking him just goes to show the power of marketing!
    The Gene Pool NEEDS Chlorine
    Life is the leading cause of Death
    I have walked through the Valley of Evil and emerged the Shadow of Death
  • Options
    Nice, Sabine needs her mask though, and dark saber
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, if you don't like the show or characters, no one is forcing you to acquire or pay for them in game. Unlock your favorites, don't whine about the rest.

Also, please elaborate (other than saber-copters) on why you hate the show.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Hey, if you don't like the show or characters, no one is forcing you to acquire or pay for them in game. Unlock your favorites, don't whine about the rest.

They can't elaborate because the only thing they have seen was the saber-copters..

I could find many places in TCW that sucks too, but like rebels I watch and review it as a whole.

• Rynn
    69 posts Member
    Options
    The only two worth anything would be Hera and Sabine. Other than that keep the rest...maybe zeb and that is a microscopic maybe.

As i always say I want Padme and a naboo pilot (ric ole) and the naboo starfighter. Hell padme can even fly the **** thing I just want her in the game already. I had so better be able to get a decent Hera unlocked and I better get the ship unlocked even at 2 stars for the event.
  • Options
    Atleast now (possibly) with Kanan and Ezra, we could implement a Jedi/Rebel squad, atleast one of them must have a Jedi/Rebel leader ability right?....

Nope. EA_Jesse said in a podcast interview that Heras is the only Phoenix character with a leader ability.
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    Options
    I'd prefer content like raids / pvp practice ground / personal raid / tournaments etc than more and more and more characters.
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    Atleast now (possibly) with Kanan and Ezra, we could implement a Jedi/Rebel squad, atleast one of them must have a Jedi/Rebel leader ability right?....

Nope. EA_Jesse said in a podcast interview that Heras is the only Phoenix character with a leader ability.

I'm hoping kanan and Ezra may have some sort of duo ability that would completely improve the zeta qgj ani yoda combo further
  • Options
    Rebels again...
  • Options

Too childish. I even couldn't watch TCW, because too boring and childish, but i have saw some kind of potential in TCW. But rebells, i just don't see it. Sabercopter, ligthsaber-gun, always smiling ppl, graphics that are just look like desing for 8 years old, teenager (mostly) characters...etc...etc..etc..
  • Thinice
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't Disney promote it's only active Star wars show? It only makes sense.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Thinice wrote: »
    Why wouldn't Disney promote it's only active Star wars show? It only makes sense.

Doesn't make sense in this game I don't think. User base that pays are mostly people that grew up loving SW and are attached to numerous characters over decades. Most think of rebels as a kid cartoon and don't care about these new characters at all (I watch the show cause it's cannon but if it wasn't I wouldn't). Plus people are SICK and TIRED of rebels in-game when so many other factions don't even have a fifth member or are so bad they are worthless in all parts of game.

I have actively begun rooting for the empire in the movies now and shed a tear when the guy that was trying to bring peace and security to the galaxy by removing corrupt politcians was betrayed by his long time friend and murdered simply because he wanted to extend his friendship to the other guys son. :neutral:

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »

Too childish. I even couldn't watch TCW, because too boring and childish, but i have saw some kind of potential in TCW. But rebells, i just don't see it. Sabercopter, ligthsaber-gun, always smiling ppl, graphics that are just look like desing for 8 years old, teenager (mostly) characters...etc...etc..etc..
    Heaven forbid star wars is fun. I bet you loved rogue one because it justified your love of a childrens fantasy series.