Kallus confirmed!

Prev1345
EA_jesse:
"Transmission Incoming"
https://twitter.com/Darokaz

Note the Fulcrum symbol turning red. This is the same as:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqnMQ963vzg
at the 20s mark, the scrambling of the Fulcrum machine frequency matches it almost identically.

Replies

• c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    It's not kallus it's thrawn....you don't find it strange that the one snippet they choose is the one time that thrawn intercepts the transmission because he knows who fulcrum is? You feel for that Hook line and sinker...
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Options
    c3pe0n wrote: »
    It's not kallus it's thrawn....you don't find it strange that the one snippet they choose is the one time that thrawn intercepts the transmission because he knows who fulcrum is? You feel for that Hook line and sinker...

^This. Plus Thrawn is a fan favorite. Kallus is not
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »

^This. Plus Thrawn is a fan favorite. Kallus is not

Dunno that Thrawn.
  • HardCase
    25 posts Member
    Options
    So does mean you'll finally nerf Chaze and end the OPness of that duo?
  • Ere742
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Either thrawn or kallus. Either one and I'm happy :)
  • Options
    Ummm... And what about Grey Jedi/Rebel Ahsoka? She also was Fulcrum
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

When the Devs released the Phoenix Squadron they made some posts or tweets that more or less stated that they were limited to Season 3 of Rebels in their character releases. Since Ahsoka wasn't Fulcrum in season 3, that excludes this post being about her.

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    It's not Kallus.
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    it's either kallus of thrawn, but since it's "incoming transmission" I'll hazard a guess at kallus.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess it is Thrawn, and the addition of a new capital ship with him.
  • Options
    Who's Callus? Which brings up my follow up question, how could he be a fan favourite?
  • Options
    We have a transmission coming in

This is fulcrum, with an urgent message. Thrawn knows abou -

Yeah it's Kallus or Thrawn. Just felt like putting the actual message in here though.
  • Options
    Its kallus, and the new mechanic will be he is both empire and rebel, sith will leave the shard shop and Phoenix will be put in.
  • BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    Options
    It will be both Kallus and Thrawn
  • Options
    BlazeSA wrote: »
    It will be both Kallus and Thrawn

That would make sense..... but they could always wait for Sabertooth Kallus
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Doubt it is Kallus. He is definitely not the fan-favorite. Though Thrawn was long before Rebels, as he was absolutely awesome in the books
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Doubt it is Kallus. He is definitely not the fan-favorite. Though Thrawn was long before Rebels, as he was absolutely awesome in the books

I sort of Hope they expand on more Chiss into the new Canon.

So far we only have a few canonical members all un named
  • Options

I sort of Hope they expand on more Chiss into the new Canon.

So far we only have a few canonical members all un named

Given the end of the Thrawn book, no spoilers, I have a feeling we're going to get some more Chiss
  • Appo2619
    72 posts Member
    Options

I agree-Why would they choose exactly THIS hologram? There are enough holograms from fulcrum to choose from soo....
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »

There are NO GREY JEDI, that's the dumbest theory ever!

Man, you should really play KOTOR 2. It really worth it.
    Kreya is grey jedi. Never saw anything more persuasive.

All this 'evil' in nature sith or stupidly-proud jedis really look ridiculous.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

All this 'evil' in nature sith or ****-proud jedis really look ridiculous.

I played KOTOR 2, that's why I can properly spell Kreia's name. She was a Jedi, then she became a Sith, then she became anti-Force. Never she was even close to the non-canon description of Grey Jedi.
    Honestly I'm surprised you didn't bring up Jolee, whom more ppl consider Grey Jedi, why I do not know, since he was always Light Side himself. There is Light and there is Dark. Star Wars is built on this dichotomy, good vs evil. There is no middle ground, that would destroy the whole thing we love.

But Anakin brought balance to the force by destroying the Jedi and the Sith. The Jedi understanding of the prophecy was skewed.

If the Chosen One was meant to bring balance to the force and he did so by getting rid of the extremes, then isn't the middle ground the only viable destination?

• Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

I played KOTOR 2, that's why I can properly spell Kreia's name. She was a Jedi, then she became a Sith, then she became anti-Force. Never she was even close to the non-canon description of Grey Jedi.
    Honestly I'm surprised you didn't bring up Jolee, whom more ppl consider Grey Jedi, why I do not know, since he was always Light Side himself. There is Light and there is Dark. Star Wars is built on this dichotomy, good vs evil. There is no middle ground, that would destroy the whole thing we love.

But Anakin brought balance to the force by destroying the Jedi and the Sith. The Jedi understanding of the prophecy was skewed.

If the Chosen One was meant to bring balance to the force and he did so by getting rid of the extremes, then isn't the middle ground the only viable destination?

Middle ground being called grey is fine and on point
    Problem being grey jedi - either u r a jedi or not
    Grey force user is a thing - grey jedi isnt
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn a fan favorite? many ppl (aka Star Wars fans) dont even know this guy ... how can you call him a fan favorite ... how many merchandising products with him on it do exist? Compared to other fan favorites like General Kenobi, Yoda, Han Solo, Chewbacca, blah, ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Thrawn a fan favorite? many ppl (aka Star Wars fans) dont even know this guy ... how can you call him a fan favorite ... how many merchandising products with him on it do exist? Compared to other fan favorites like General Kenobi, Yoda, Han Solo, Chewbacca, blah, ...

the new figurine is for jaina solo, a "fan fav".
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    What about we all need full Phoenix squadron team to unlock one of them? Are you ready to gear them? :smile:
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

The Jedi believed the Force is a companion who you are equal with, "in balance", while the Sith believed the Force is a slave to be ruled. The Jedi believed the Dark Side to be a corruption, not a natural state of the Force, so when a Jedi says "balance in the Force", it actually means returning the Force to its original, Light Side-only state, not making Light and Dark equal. So when the prophecy says the Chosen One brings balance to the Force, it means the total eradication of the Sith. Which Anakin did. Now, we have Snoke and Kylo Ren, who are NOT Sith, therefore probably have different point of views concerning the Force. Balance of the Force is achieved by not trying to rule it, like Sith tried.

From The Force wikipage:
    "Traditional Jedi were keen to keep the Force "in balance." They attempted to achieve this by destroying the Sith and denying the dark side, essentially "keeping balance" by restoring the Force to its natural state, as they viewed the dark side as corrupt. This involved the purging of negative emotions such as aggression, anger, and hatred, since they could easily bring on acceptance of the dark side. In contrast, positive emotions such as compassion and courage nurtured the light side of the Force. The Jedi Code compared such feelings and provided insight into the ethical use of the Force."

Preach. +1000000000
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*