Guild Merges

Replies

• Roux
    90 posts Member
    Options
    NIGHTANGLE UK
    Possible 20 spaces open for a merge. HAAT ready essential being able to put through atleast one strong team Per stage.
    Currently clearing t7 rancor under an hour.( one team per person limit)
    Clearing T6 tanks no problem but not stong enough to clear HAAT ( hence looking for merge )
    Operating on a Uk/ Europe Time zone.
    We have discord chat and would like u to join this.
    Current raid rules at tiny.cc/nauk
    Clearly they will change for HAAT but as u can see we like to keep thing fair.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/roux/
  • Options
    Revans Nightmares

Looking to bring guild with good players together. We are a friendly guild looking for active players who are tired of feeling like they don’t matter. Males and Females are both welcome. No harassment of any kind is allowed. All we ask in return for this environment is daily participation and raid tickets. If you’re interested in being an officer that may be able to be arrange. Revans Nightmare is a democracy and the Officers will vote on all issues, improvements and recommendations.

• Level 80+
    • 600 raid ticket daily minimum
    • Guild donations recommended to help others
    • Line Chat App is required
    • 0 Damage for 12 hours on all Heroic Raids (First time is a warning and Second time is the boot)
    • Free for all on all T6 and below Raids
    • No Harassing other player
    • Treat all with respect

Line ID : DarthSawyers
    146-896-741
  • TheR00
    13 posts Member
    Options
    darthforces.com

DARTHFORCES 45/50

We are looking for 5 HAAT ready gamers.

Currently completing 3 heroic rancor raids p/w and 2 AAT raids p/w.

Once we fill this spots we will be ready for HAAT raid and to help with recruitment and guild support we created a website www.darthforces.com

*24hr 0 damage to be recorded for rancor raid, Top 10 from previous raid is restricted to phase 1 and 3 for AAT raid otherwise FreeForAll

*Daily 600 ticket contribution

*Line app required for better communication

*SWGOH.gg registered

90% of our members have been together for a long time and we never have any issues, if you break the rules we run a 3 strike system with a strike dissolving after 3 months

We are based in Australia and USA and successfully balance the different time zones and take advantage when doing HAAT raid and spread the damage out.

We look forward to having you on board.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, Our guild is looking for a merge, since we badly want those Kenobi shards! :) We are allready well structured.
    We do have a forum: Www.trilium.boards.net
    A homepage: Www.trilium.org
    And even so we have a full guild with 50 members, our core group just exists out of around 20 people, who are all very helpful and communicative. (Using discord as well) We don't ask for hitting the 600 every day, even so most of our core group does. Guess the most important is to have fun in-game and together. At the moment we are farming heroic rancor and are down to 1 refresh for aat - but since lacking some more strong squads for p2 and p3 not yet ready. 3 zkylo and 3-4 full maxed clone squads are able to clear p1 and p4.
    A lot of our players come from Switzerland and some from usa / Canada. At the moment we are raiding allways at 9pm (gmt+1) but are open to alternate raiding times - fitting also to your timeschedule). A 24 hours 0 damage rule allows also everybody to get rewards.
    So if you're interested into a merge - we would could easily make room for up to 25 members. Happy about any replies.
    JDK
  • Options
    Revans Nightmare

If your guild is dying why not merge with the outcasts. We resently started a new guild under the outcast alliance. With a little work and extremely active players we will be able to complete Heroic Rancor and T6 tank in no time at all. All we ask in return is you use the line app, 600 tickets daily, and build your raid squads. The outcast alliance is 5 soon to be 6 guilds strong. We have both UK ane US guilds. If you are interested you can contact me by

Ally code : 146-896-741
    Line ID : Darthsawyers
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, we are looking for a possible 20-25 players max to nerge. Looking for a guild who are active members to join us and who are or close to HAAT ready.

Discord name Vegeta#5245

Line app vegetaa87

Thank you
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    We just launched 6th rancor and for 6 hours complete 50%, so I suppose we are capable to beat Heroic battles.

Few members promise to join us in few days, so we will wait a little bit. Sorry
  • Options
    Motivator Salvage
    We are looking for 6-12 consistent players for a guild that is GK and HAAT ready. Folks with great attitudes that love memes.

Requirements
    lvl 85+ with at least one HAAT team ready to go.
    600 Daily
    And Line app is strongly recommended.

Line ID is jcisonline.

Add me to talk more

• Bazz
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a smaller guild to merge with or 5 heavy hitters.

We are a GMT 8 guild which is international. We complete Heroic Rancor in 10 minutes, and NAAT in 3 hours, attempting another HAAT in a few weeks. The last one, we were close to ending P3.

A bunch of the officers are upgrading specific toons to complete P3, P4 has sufficient toons so it's a great time to join.

Ping me if interested to merge or join.

https://swgoh.gg/u/bazz/
  • Options
    Looking for a guild to merge into one of our to make another HAAT guild in our group, The Malevolent Marauders Alliance.
    We can currently fit 10-15 in the guild but could make room for more. This guild, No Linit Gentleman Club, will be our 12th HAAT guild, we have some heavy hitters from the main guilds willing to jump over and stay till you guys get HAAT on Farm. The guild is based in the EU but raid times should suit everyone and are negotiable as part of the merge.
    If you're interested in being part of a large alliance, where we care more about the player than the power feel free to send me a message for a chat.
  • Fer
    1 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for a guild of 25 or less to merge into our newly split guild. We are a guild working towards HAAT, with this new guild taking the lead and the other as an incubator.
    Lvl 82+ with HAAT ready teams, 600 daily tickets, DISCORD account for guild communication is mandatory. Our time zone is mostly on gmt+7.

Contact me on DISCORD id fer#4300 if u r interested.
    Thanks. Lets farm GK!
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Why is not letting me reply to a post?
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    OfPuppets wrote: »
    We are looking to merge into another guild. Over the past few months our active players have dwindled so there is approximately 15-20 of us still playing. We take down a Pit Tier 6 in 2 days and a non-heroic AAT in 4-5 days. We are not looking for a strict 600 a day requirement, but want to join a guild with active (every or every other day) players that are in a similar situation.

Currently counting the active members looking for a group shift anticipate a +10-15 member add to your guild. Please message me if your guild wants us. Message me if interested

I'm KøR Academy Leader

This New Guild has already grown to 16 players in a few days & is strictly for new Players & Up to get you ready & teach you toons to farm & Mods also to help all KøR Guilds when Ready. We will start with lower Raids to help you farm Toons & proper gear!
    Line is the app we use to have Guild Chat!
    My Line ID is Matt9278
    My Ally code is 257-972-458
    Line Chat App is a must so you can see all notes & Videos & Spreadsheets

There will be rules & all must follow them!
    600 Tickets is a must daily unless you let me or a officer know!

If you are interested in joining & would like help on what to do this will be a Great Opportunity for those who need guidance & are willing to learn! Once prepared you will be going helping out other KøR Guilds for HPIT & HAAT we have lots of Guilds & info & resources to prepare you! This is the Start of been the best you can for KøR Guilds! If you want to be part of one of the Best & Biggest Guilds send me a Message or find me on Line!
    Line ID Matt9278

Also I would consider allowing a smaller Guild merge with us if Newer players, but more advanced players would be moved to other KøR Guilds to put them with players they are ready to be around!
    KøR 4 Life Happy Gaming All

• Options
    New guild here open for everyone. We wana grow togehter, just join and have fun. All welcome. English, german and italian speaking. GUILD name is Lichtkrieger der Rebellion
  • Options
    Are you a group of active players tired of not completing raids, or others in the guild not taking it as seriously as you are?? WELL YOU ARE IN LUCK. The Chaos Family is looking to take in 20-ish players to help fill our FOURTH guild. We are an active community with over 150 members, with our founding guild (Legacy of Chaos) tied for second in the WORLD (Our second guild Legions of Chaos also at 15th). All 3 are HAAT guilds, while this fourth one is the builder/casual guild that is gearing up to finish raids. We have a wealth of knowledge in our Slack chat app, with whales and FTP players alike.
    So if you have a group that may be interested in joining this already HUGE and still growing family, you can shot me an email at codygru1993@gmail.com
    (Guild payout at 7:30 pm pacific)
  • Options
    Order 66 The Academy is looking for other smaller guilds that want to merge into the Order 66 family. Academy is our feeder guild where players come to expand their game accounts and then fill spots in Order 66, Order 66 501st, Order 66 41st, and Order 66 212th when openings become available. Send me a PM if you're interested or come chat with us on Line using our link provided.
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/axHNovsTaF

Looking for players with at least 10-15 g10-11 toons, that will soon be ready for HAAT battles. Academy reset is 2:30pm EST.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again from Order 66.
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    TWD Saviors is looking for 8-9 active players to join us.

Current roster number: 42/50(can kick an alt to make room for 1 more)
    Daily Ticket Average: 20k
    Length of allowed inactivity: 5 days of consecutive player inactivity as defined by the daily guild member agenda
    Minimal ticket contribution: none
    Average daily guild activity tier reached: DS, LS, Cantina, HN-2/3
    Other days-6/7
    Line app required or recommended: Recommended. Must be able to communicate either on line or in game chat.
    Any other guild requirements: daily guild member agenda
    Rancor raid level: T6 soon to be heroic
    Rancor launch time is always 7:30 pm PST, in correspondence to guild Activities reset
    0 damage rule? If so, length: Yes, 12 hours for t6, 24 hours for heroic
    Average time of completion: 1 roster refresh for t6
    Aat raid level: NAAT
    0 damage rule? If so, length: FFA
    Average time of completion: Less than a week
    Leadership forum contact details: @TWD_Negan
    Leadership ally code(s): 632-143-884 (Negan)
    Leadership lineid: twd_negan
    Officer forum contact details:
    Officer ally code(s): 829-569-923 (2 percent)
    Officer lineid: percent_2 (2 percent)
  • Phidion
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Anthem is looking to merge. We're currently about 35 members and clear Heroic Rancor within a couple of hours. We aim to do HAAT, but at the moment we're not enough members.

The majority of us are at lv85 and from Sweden (UTC+02:00) and usually do raids at 19:30 (UTC+02:00). You should preferably be around lv 75-85, honest and fair and it's a plus if you're from or near the same time zone.

We use the in game chat and Facebook messenger to communicate.

RANCOR PIT RAID RULES
    1. 24 Hour rule. No attacks for 24 hours, to give everyone a fair chance. Just do 0 damage to ensure participation.
    2. One attack per member.

Rules can be reworked, but will be needed later on for HAAT as well.

Phidion, Guild leader of Anthem
    Ally Code: 831-665-342
    Post edited by Phidion on
  • OGKn
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Original Gangster Killaz is looking to bring 10-15 active members to a HAAT guild. Looking for a group that is dedicated to 600 daily tickets. No preference on communication app. Clear Heroic Rancor with ease with the core group we have but need a more active community to clear HAAT. Message me here if interested.
  • DRO
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Phidion wrote: »
    Anthem is looking to merge. We're currently about 35 members and clear Heroic Rancor within a couple of hours. We aim to do HAAT, but at the moment we're not enough members.

The majority of us are at lv85 and from Sweden (UTC+02:00) and usually do raids at 19:30 (UTC+02:00). You should preferably be around lv 75-85, honest and fair and it's a plus if you're from or near the same time zone.

We use the in game chat and Facebook messenger to communicate.

RANCOR PIT RAID RULES
    1. 24 Hour rule. No attacks for 24 hours, to give everyone a fair chance. Just do 0 damage to ensure participation.
    2. One attack per member.

Rules can be reworked, but will be needed later on for HAAT as well.

Ally Code: 831-665-3

Hi,
    you're missing a few numbers off your ally code!
    Dan
    418-562-174
  • Options
    We are a guild looking for ticket generators.

We finish heroic Rancor in less than 30 minutes and are a few weeks away from heroic tank.

Motivator Salvage.

Looking for 7-10 active players
    With one HAAT ready squad.

I'm on Line app: jcisonline

Add me there and let me know if you're interested.
  • Hunahpu
    18 posts Member
    Options
    > Human Cyborg Relations <

Friendly, active guild formed on Day 1 looking to take in a group of about 15 to move us to HAAT. A majority of the guild has been together a long time but we need a few more to make the HAAT move. Ideally want solid, active players (600 daily tickets) with a couple HAAT ready teams. We just use in-game chat. We make the most of our time in game but are casual enough and not looking for a larger commitment with chat apps.

Current Status
    - 43 members (about 30-35 regularly active, can remove some if needed)
    - 24 hour rule on Rancor (it finishes quick)
    - Finish NAAT in under a day
    - Last attempt got about halfway through P3 of HAAT
    - Primarily Eastern time zone but we rotate rancor raid times to accommodate members around the world. Willing to adjust.

Hunahpu
    Ally Code: 913-965-592
  • Options
    We are looking to add about 23-25 guys, we are Heroic Rancor but normal ATT and are trying to get to heroic. We want to make that jump without having to join another Heroic ready group. If you looking to join a guild with room top performers and not a ton of rules but organized than this is a good home for you.
    Deeza Beeza
    456-582-817
  • Phidion
    11 posts Member
    Options
    DRO wrote: »
    Phidion wrote: »

Ally Code: 831-665-342

Hi,
    you're missing a few numbers off your ally code!
    Dan
    418-562-174

Fixed it
  • Options
    Altazar wrote: »
    New guild looking for merger and new members

Guild: Order of Legendary Warriors
    Players: 12 very active players. Most of them 85lvl
    Language: English, Russian and others

Probably a week ago we left our old guild(50 members) which was almost inactive. Very active and advanced players established new guild and ready to merge with other small groups to battle heroic raids.

If your interested you can merge with us. We're very active and have a bunch of level 80+ players

• Yodameister
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just looking to see what options are out there for mergers. We are close to finishing HAAT raid but only about 30 of us contribute and play daily. We have a sister guild set up if you have more than 20 people and want to mix and match to form 2 guilds. We are also a very relaxed guild with very few rules. Hit me up on here with more info if you are interested. Thanks
  • Options
    Quickly progressing Tier 6 Rancor guild looking to bring in between 10-15 strong members to make our move into Heroic territory. 955-648-546 Ally Code. Message me if interested.
  • Options
    Just looking to see what options are out there for mergers. We are close to finishing HAAT raid but only about 30 of us contribute and play daily. We have a sister guild set up if you have more than 20 people and want to mix and match to form 2 guilds. We are also a very relaxed guild with very few rules. Hit me up on here with more info if you are interested. Thanks

We could merge if you would like. We have about 30 of us that play daily and that over 80
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Have joined an alliance with a family now. Thank you!
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    Phantom Authority

Looking to merge with another guild. We have 15 daily strong members. We are currently running Rancor Raid tier 5 but could easily do tier 6 if we had more members to help produce raid tickets. All 15 members have been together for a long time and I have whipped them into shape of what they are today. We currently left a guild of 50 members because of the leader only playing once a week. So a little over a month ago we chose to create a new guild and I brought 14 good members over to our new guild. We are now having problems recruiting fast enough to produce the tickets we need to succeed. We are a very laid back guild but expect other members to pull their weight as well. Which is why all of our members produce 600 tickets daily. Our guild time zone is EST.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask at anytime and I will respond. Have a great day!

We got 18 spots in our guild called 50 Shades of Green. We are running heroics pit, but have plenty of teams we are coaching and helping to grow their squads.