Guild Merges

Replies

• MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for up to 21 active players level 75+ to merge with our guild. We have about 30 members, 20 of which are 85 and most of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules and no outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids whenever we get enough tickets and are looking to try HAAT when we fill out our ranks.

Message me back if you think your guild would be a good match.

My Ally code is 914-412-996
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, private message me if you're interested and we'll hammer out the details.
  • Options
    ObiJuan's Taco Stand is looking to possibly merge with another smaller guild.

We left our previous guild due to our guild leader stopping all raids that required higher than 5* characters. So we took our top contributors and formed our own guild. We easily clear T6 Rancor and AAT, but could easily work into Heroic with more solid players joining.

If you have any questions, please contact us on Line.

Terrathus 675-255-681
    ObiTwo 143-388-729
    Andro 663-853-733

Thank you.

• Options
    ObiJuan's Taco Stand is looking to possibly merge with another smaller guild.

We left our previous guild due to our guild leader stopping all raids that required higher than 5* characters. So we took our top contributors and formed our own guild. We easily clear T6 Rancor and AAT, but could easily work into Heroic with more solid players joining.

If you have any questions, please contact us on Line.

Terrathus 675-255-681
    ObiTwo 143-388-729
    Andro 663-853-733

Thank you.

We have a group of about 15 members that are 80+ that have recently made a new guild due to our leader disbanding the guild and leaving to another one. We all want to stay together and do heroic raids but also be laid back as well! Let me know if you guys are interested! My ally code is
    231-798-747
    My Line name is also just: iMTooGodly
  • Options
    Order of bastilla secura is looking to merge with a small guild of 12-13 players. We easily clear Heroic Rancor, and we are looking for some others that will help put us over the edge into HAAT. We are willing to accept lower level players that make an effort to build an HAAT team. Rancor rules are 0 damage until next day's guild currency payout. After 24 hour hold, you're allowed to do as much damage as you want. If you have any questions, send me a PM.
  • iMTooGodllly
    114 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We have a group of about 28 members that are 80+ that have recently made a new guild due to our leader disbanding the guild and leaving to another one. We all want to stay together and do heroic raids but also be laid back as well! We're looking for players or group of players to come merge with us who are level 80+. Let me know if you guys are interested! My ally code is
    231-798-747
    My Line is also just: iMTooGodly
    Post edited by iMTooGodllly on
  • Options
    MandalorianChicken

Hey all we are a guild of 10 players im level 85 and the rest are mid level players growing fast. We are looking to merge with another guild to boost numbers and so we can grow faster.

- No Minimum level requirement.

- Must be active

- No third party chat required but Discord is preferred. (Discord ID. TheAllOutGiant#6961)

- On heroic raids there is a 12 hour no damage rule.

- At the moment we are doing T4 raids but will bomb it up if we get more players

- Be respectful of everyone.
  • Options
    alexp1213 wrote: »
    Order of bastilla secura is looking to merge with a small guild of 12-13 players. We easily clear Heroic Rancor, and we are looking for some others that will help put us over the edge into HAAT. We are willing to accept lower level players that make an effort to build an HAAT team. Rancor rules are 0 damage until next day's guild currency payout. After 24 hour hold, you're allowed to do as much damage as you want. If you have any questions, send me a PM.

There are 5 of us that are tired of being in a guild we're the leader refuses to cut dead weight and keep us from HAAT completion. I personally posted over 14 million Damage last HAAT attempt but no one else did much over 1 million and failed again! My 4 rl buddies are in the 1 million HAAT dmg or lower zone, but I come with them as a super whale. Let me know?
  • DeathStarRayGun
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    FEEL THE POWER JOIN THE DARK SIDE

Room for 9 members in elite HAAT alliance
    Line required and must play daily.

Are you ready for Galactic Power and Victory Points? U have gk need a elite group now? All players welcome.

Click
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/2TeIJCflZm

To join recruiting room

iIWJ8SF.png

kQs9mXt.png

icte4fW.png
    Post edited by DeathStarRayGun on
  • Options
    *** MASS EFFECT N7 SW ***

Hello we are looking for a smaller guild from 7-10 members to merge into our guild. We currently have 50 members with several inactive and low active players and are looking to gain a full team to push forward to AAT heroic.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the Guild. Doing Rancor Tier 7 3x per week and NAAT 2x.

We mostly are Italian players, we normally raid between 7.30pm - 10.30pm (gmt+1), our reset is 7.30pm (gmt+1).
    If your guild has active members that get their raid tickets and you'd like to merge, please contact me here or Pm me or catch me on Line App if you want to discuss further.
    Name: Akeron (Officer)
    Ally code: 864-798-554
    Line ID: 864-798-554
    oppure
    Name: N7 (Leader)
    Ally code: 237-187-428
    Line ID: n7SW
  • TS0HG
    6 posts Member
    Options
    N∆TiVE W∆Y ALLi∆NCE aka NW∆
    discord: https://discord.gg/Gsr9cVV
    We have a few spots open, they will go quick. Are you a top rasta in your guild? Are you missing GK? Holla at yo boy GH0$T on discord (above)
    We Are 21+ Raunchy, crude, politically incorrect, clan of felons, scum bags, and scoundrels... buyer beware. Really though, a super fun guild. We have Weekly Q and A's with top SWGOH players (last one was Nukin from republic), we have a rowdy and happening chat going, long time players, very knowledgable and friendly (ecxept Chuy, watch out for Chuy). Come join the funnest bleeping Guild in SWGOH, and find out who some of the (I dont wana brag who) members are? If you are still reading this, holy ship.
  • Raiders4068
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Officer from guild 66. We have 27 members so we can absorb 20-23 members. We currently do heroic rancor with a max hit cap day one so everyone can hit. We are gearing up for HAAT raid so that's why we need bigger numbers. We are a laid back but driven group of players. Ally code 857-268-343. Small groups or larger groups welcome. You can feel free to message me here with questions. Hope to see you on the battlefield.
    Post edited by Raiders4068 on
  • Options
    Looking to fill the last 10-15 spots in our guild. We are trying heroic pit for the first time in a few days and are collectively building teams for HAAT. It's a great group of knowledgable guys that use LINE app to chat and share info. Message me or add me if you're interested

Ally code: 872-283-579
    LINE ID: macemongoose
  • Options
    I am the Chief Coordinator or the Omega Squadron Alliance. I have a guild that is needing to be filled. Here is there info down below, you can contact me on here or on line, my id is 0m3g420. Also if anyone is interested in joining out family as another guild, you may contact me as well for that and additional info on it.

Guild name: Nerfherder Union
    Current roster number: 33/50
    Daily Ticket Average: 15,000 at roster level of 27
    Length of allowed inactivity: 5 days without contact. Understanding life happens a member need only notify leader or an officer they won't be on for x amount and provide reason
    Minimal ticket contribution: 0
    Average daily guild activity tier reached: t7/t8
    Line app required
    Any other guild requirements:
    Rancor raid level: t/6 to heroic
    0 damage rule? If so, length: 24 hours
    Average time of completion: 2 days
    Aat raid level: t6
    0 damage rule? If so, length: no
    Average time of completion: 3-4 days
    Leadership forum contact details: delegated to communication officer sarith - see below
    Leadership ally code(s): 156-929-818
    Leadership lineid: spaceballr
    Officer forum contact details:
    Officer ally code: 586 637 474
    Officer lineid: caedus11
    Officer2 ally code: 741-943-911
    Officer2 lineid: sarith2017
  • Options
    Single, 23-player guild looking for similarly endowed guild to engage in some risque maneuvers in the Pit. Must enjoy smacking piggies in the face, kneecapping rancors, and trying new things. If you think you sound like a match, come find The Corellian Refugees on Discord (keithereal#8467).

We're a relaxed & fun-loving yet dedicated guild that's been building steadily to 23 members. We need a few more guild mates to get us to regular T6 & heroic rancor stages. We're from all points of the earth and player levels from 45 to 85.

600 encouraged, not required, but the more tix we earn the more often we raid, so we all try to hit that mark. Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids by 8:00 PM.

PM me here or on Discord for more details or to coordinate a merge. Hope to have you join us!
  • Aphex77
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Rand Ecliptic is Looking for 25-26 people to join our guild. If your guild is currently working on T6 raids come join us! We are working on getting a raid finished every 2 days but we need those raid tickets.

25 members. (14 are 80+, 5 are 77+, and 6 are 62+.)

We are only opening T6 Rancor and T6 ATT Tank.

Clearing Rancor T6 in just 2-3 days and are seeking another guild to join us.

Our Tank Raid T6 is taking us about 5-6 days to Finish.
    We need more raid tickets!

We do not require any 3rd party chat.

Few rules:
    1. Everyone must earn 500-600 raid tickets per day.
    2. We will start a 24hour no damage on Rancor Raids when we can Complete it within a day.
    3. Give us a Notice if you will be away from the game for an extended period of time.

Contact me here and we can hammer out details.
    Post edited by Aphex77 on
  • Options
    We have a group of about 28 members that are 80+ that have recently made a new guild due to our leader disbanding the guild and leaving to another one. We all want to stay together and do heroic raids but also be laid back as well! We're looking for players or group of players to come merge with us who are level 80+. Let me know if you guys are interested! My ally code is
    231-798-747
    My Line is also just: iMTooGodly

I tried to contact you on line but your ID came back with no results. I'd like to talk to you. My Line ID is stratman74401.
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 8-10 players to join our team. A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start
    -Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)
    -Recently completed our first HAAT
    -Very active, friendly guild (27-28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

Your group would be a great fit if:
    -You are active, friendly players - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!
    -Have HAAT-ready teams
    -Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us! PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Any half full guilds here that want to be HAAT? As long as you have a half decent group and don't mind joining my guild you would be raiding HAAT by the end of the month. Your leadership would become officers in my guild.
  • Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares
    Looking to absorb around 15 people. We are currently at 48/50 but need to cut some dead weight. We need extremely active players. 500 minimum on tickets but prefer 600. Active everyday. 2 day inactivity with out notice will get you kicked. Running like Heroic AAT guilds. Currently doing t7 rancor and t6 aat. We are apart of the outcast alliance so we will not merge under another guild. If you are interested contact me by
    Line id : DarthSawyers
    Ally Code : 146-896-741
  • Options
    The East York Empire

Looking to have a small guild merge with ours. We have 38 members now, most are active. Averaging about 20k in daily raid tickets. We run 2 AAT per week and our pit raids are T6/T6/T5/T6 weekly, the T5 is temporary for our lower level members to grow faster and learn how to use their squads . As of now we have a 24hr 0 damage rule for any member lvl 80+ due to the fact that the T6 raids were only lasting 8hours and people were missing out. We are moving into heroic pit next week.

We donate a lot of tough to farm gear and our guild officers are extremely helpful and encouraging, there are no dictators. We all just enjoy playing the game. We have a chat group on the LINE app which is optional for members, but it helps for game strategy and overall communication.

Cobra Ren
    Ally code: 692-577-767
    LINE i.d: cobra_ren
  • Options
    We have a community that has immediate openings at the “I’m getting close to hAAT” level. As of today, we have 29 openings across the 9 guilds at that level. If you have a guild that you would like to merge into a larger community, please PM me. These guilds vary slightly in their requirements and this would be a perfect placement for a guild that has players of greatly differing dedication levels.
  • Boozie
    16 posts Member
    Options
    YGN is looking for anywhere up to 15 members to bring in for HAAT. If you aren't getting GK yet and want somewhere with structure please contact me. Looking for 85s but willing to take in lower as part of a package. Discord use is a must.
  • AzZiEs1212
    138 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Force Kin is looking to have a small group of 12-15 people merge with our group. We are cleaning house and need active daily players. Just tried our 2nd HAAT and stalled out in phase 3 with 20% left. After the fail 6 people didnt even make an attempt. So if you have a struggling guild looking to get into an active guild get ahold of me. We have room for 8 now and are willing to cut up to 7 more if your group is right for us.
    We Raid 5 nights a week at 7 central (US).

Send me a message or get ahold of me on line chat...ID azzies1217
    Post edited by AzZiEs1212 on
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Mysterious Strangers is looking for a small group to start doing haat soon. We are looking in the range of 10-13 people. Different numbers are discussable. Our raids start at 19:00 GMT. We use Discord and have a 600 tickets daily rule
  • Options
    Greeting Heroes (and those who like to become one)

I would like to invite you and your friends or small guilds to join us. We have 15 - 20 open spots in our guild, just waiting to be filled with nice, active players.

Our Guild is called: HK Terminate

Our members operate from around the globe. Our BigBoss is from North America while myself and a couple of friends are from Europe.

We just started doing 7'er Raids and could use any helping Hand. But new or lower rank players are welcome as well.
    In return you will be part of a friendly and helpful community with plenty of GoH experience and a lot of gear to trade ;)

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to add me to your friend list and I'll send you an invite!
    My Code: 218-785-512

Cheers & See you out there!
  • Options
    Guild of about 30 active players looking for a merger (LVL 80 and up). EST. We are running heroic raids (24 hour zero damage period) and looking to move to HAAT soon. PM with questions and to hammer out arrangements.
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    TWD Saviors is making its march to HAAT, and we need players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal.

How many players we need? 6-7

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status.

What are your rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more. Ticket average has reached 21k with our numbers.

How many times are we allowed to break this general rule? 5 consecutive days, or 20 accumulated times before booting. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and NAAT. We are taking steps towards HAAT.

What are the raid rules? Heroic Rancor has a 12 hour 0 damage rule start of launches. NAAT is ffa until we start beating it in less than a day, then we will move to a 0 damage rule. Participation in all raids is mandatory. Unexcused participation shows us you're not looking to work towards HAAT, or improve as a player. If you don't​ think you'll be able to deal damage towards the raid when 0 damage rule expires, just post 0 damage at least.

How many times are you allowed to break the raid rules? 3 unpardoned strikes will get you booted.

How long do raids last? Hpit has averaged 1-2 hours after the 0 damage rule and NAAT lasts 3-4 days.

When are raids launched? Hpit launches at 6:00 or 18:00 PDT. NAAT, whenever we get the tickets.

Do you guys use and enforce the downloading of a third party chat app? We use line but don't force members to get it. We have 2 line groups, one for guild uses and the other encompassing the alliance as a whole. Most important discussions happen on line. I will ask members to get Line before we attempt HAAT.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power. If a player can help me fill the guild roster, bringing along 7 other people with their recruitment, I will grant him officer status and can negotiate for an additional officer position if they display the traits above.

How can I join? Contact me by posting below or reach me on line using my ID twd_negan. Private message me for any questions you need answered. Add me using ally code: 632-143-884
    Post edited by TWD_Negan on
  • Options
    [translation below] Team Obscur guilde française cherche 5 à 10 joueurs actifs.

Nous faisons actuellement les rancors héroïque et tank normal, mais nous prévoyons de passer au tank héroïque d'ici 1 mois. Nous avons presque passé l'héroique la semaine dernière.

Pour candidater vous devez :
    - parler français
    - être actif (500/600 mini)
    - avoir des personnages 7* décents.
    Pour plus de renseignements vous pouvez aussi regardé mon post : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/116484/46-50-team-obscur-french-guild-recrute-pour-le-tank-heroique#latest

Si vous êtes intéréssé contactez moi sur Line : Kyle.katarn5 et envoyez moi un lien swgoh.gg avec vos personnages.

Kyle

Team Obscur french guild is looking for 5-10 active french players.

We actually play heroic rancor and normal tank, but we plan to move on heroic tank in the next month (we are allmost beat it last week).

you have to :
    - speek french
    - be active (500/600 min)
    - have decent 7* roster
    for more details you can also check my recruiting post : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/116484/46-50-team-obscur-french-guild-recrute-pour-le-tank-heroique#latest

If you are interested in message me on Line : kyle.katarn5 and send me a swgoh.gg link with your roster.

Kyle
  • Options
    Metalkings is looking for small group from 8-10 to merge into our Guild!!

We are not too far off Heroic pit but need to clear dead weight to give us additional firepower in Raids.

All levels welcome within our guild.

Discord App used

currently have 49 members but 8-10 can be removed to accomodate.

CST 10pm Raid Launch times but have mixed members from different time zones.

Monday & Thursday T6 Rancor Raid + NAAT Open always.

Most important of all... Have Fun!!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/16742/metalkings/

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZgquZ2z

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader

SB1528 = 819-635-774 Officer

SuckMySith = 345-596-553