Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Order of the Honey Badger is looking for a group of about 15 to fill out our guild. We are a mid level guild (40-65) currently running Rancor T4. We're completing a raid about every 3 days.

Activity reset is 10:30 EST.

If you're a mid level guild that doesn't want to get overwhelmed by maxed out players, we're the perfect guild for you.

If you would like to find out more about us, check us out on discord: https://discord.gg/2MAxxpK

You can also add me in game at: 436-582-868
  • Dewit
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    CST Force Awakening merged with guild Sithilis
    we are looking for haat ready 5-10 players is our goal
    the haat ready players will go to CST Force Awakening whereas the lower people will go to Sithilis guild
    the Sithilis guild will be doing heroic rancor and haat with outside help
    if your interested message me here or contact us on line
    line id is Dewit420 or Robbie Brunelle
    Post edited by Dewit on
  • Options
    I'm leader of a guild with 35 players. We complete T6 Rancor in 2 days and Normal Tank in 7 days. We've got room for 10-15 guys/gals. We are laid back, the only rule we have is stay active within a month. We understand sometimes life gets in the way and you can't get on for awhile. We don't have daily raid ticket requirements or anything like that. We are close to attempting Heroic Rancor to see how far we get.
    We just absorbed a few guys from another guild and they're enjoying the increase in raids and guild reward currency over what they were getting. They were trying to grow their own guild out but found it easier to join us. . We run the range of levels from 70+ up to 85, with a few lower but they are contributing fast.
    We have discord but it's not required.

Let me know if interested. I think with your involvement and help we might be able to start hitting heroic rancor.

We've got a wide range of folks, from teenagers to a grandma, from all over. If you aren't sure you can send one of your guildmates over to check it out and see(send me the ally invite). That's what the other guild did, they came over for a day or two liked what they saw and brought everyone else.

BamaJedi 741-339-674

Here's a link for a few of our guys that have registered.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22688/jediville-2/
  • Options
    First time posting for new guild, looking for smaller guild to join us, Cantina Fukkatsu
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23574/cantina-fukkatsu/

We currently have around 20 members from earlier merger, so anywhere from 10-25 will fit. And we are sister guild to Millennium Fukkatsu
    https://sites.google.com/site/swgohfukkatsu/

We run T6 Rancor and Tank, and looking to do Heroic Rancor with enough members. Plus sister guild can send some members to guarantee we complete it.

We're looking for around minimum level 70, but anyone with a few 7* toons and contributes raid tickets daily will fit in with us.

We're using LINE currently, prefer contact there but not mandatory now.

ID starkiller1717 or always0blivious if interested

My profile https://swgoh.gg/u/starkiller17/
  • Fuji_elmer
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The Schwartz Family of guilds is looking to absorb 15 members into our guild system.

All of our guilds run heroic tank and rancor raids.

The Last Schwartz is looking for 7 members raid time are 1 pm EDT tank, 4 pm EDT Rancor

The Return of the Schwartz is looking for 5 members raid times are 4 pm EDT tank, 5 pm EDT Rancor

The Schwartz Strikes Back is looking for 3 members raid times are 1 pm EDT tank, 4 pm EDT Rancor

We expect 600 energy daily and use discord to communicate across the guilds.

Please message me or contact me on discord Fuji#0597
  • Options
    Our guild, Walking Carpet, is looking to take on a small group of 5-10. We down heroic rancor twice a week. We do a 24 hour no damage window, then free for all. We run normal tank as often as we can. We have several that are ready for heroic AAT, but the guild as a whole isn't there. All we are looking for is active folks that are moving in that direction. No extra communication apps are needed. Let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    TWD Saviors is making its march to HAAT, and we need players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal.

How many players we need? 7-8

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status.

What are your rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more. Ticket average has reached 21k with our numbers.

How many times are we allowed to break this general rule? 5 consecutive days, or 20 accumulated times before booting. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and NAAT. We are taking steps towards HAAT.

What are the raid rules? Heroic Rancor has a 12 hour 0 damage rule start of launches. NAAT is ffa until we start beating it in less than a day, then we will move to a 0 damage rule. Participation in all raids is mandatory. Unexcused participation shows us you're not looking to work towards HAAT, or improve as a player. If you don't​ think you'll be able to deal damage towards the raid when 0 damage rule expires, just post 0 damage at least.

How many times are you allowed to break the raid rules? 3 unpardoned strikes will get you booted.

How long do raids last? Hpit has averaged 1-2 hours after the 0 damage rule and NAAT lasts 3-4 days.

When are raids launched? Hpit launches at 6:00 or 18:00 PDT. NAAT, whenever we get the tickets.

Do you guys use and enforce the downloading of a third party chat app? We use line but don't force members to get it. We have 2 line groups, one for guild uses and the other encompassing the alliance as a whole. Most important discussions happen on line. I will ask members to get Line before we attempt HAAT.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power. If a player can help me fill the guild roster, bringing along 8 other people with their recruitment, I will grant him officer status and can negotiate for an additional officer position if they display the traits above.

How can I join? Contact me by posting below or reach me on line using my ID twd_negan. Private message me for any questions you need answered. Add me using ally code: 632-143-884
  • Options
    Hey everyone,
    I am an officer in the guild meatbags and we are looking for a guild of 10-15 people to merge with us. We had to kick out a few members because they refused to follow the 24h 0 damage rule.

We do Heroic Rancor, 24h 0 damage. Then it's FFA. And NAAT no specific rule for this raid.

No third-party app required but we ask the members to at least read the chat and of course the banner.

We are US based, Raids time are 3pm EST / Midnight CET.

If you are interested, here is my ally code 777-395-532 and my line id kasiaxvx.
  • AceNightwing
    125 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Cantina Fukkatsu is looking for a merger. Have spots for about 20+.

Sister guild to Millennium Fukkatsu, Cantina Fukkatsu is a heroic rancor, normal tank raid guild that is aiming to grow with its members.

If your guild has 5-6 heroic tank ready members, we can make spots for them in Millennium Fukkatsu (which completed its for heroic and will declare another tomorrow) and the rest can go to Cantina Fukkatsu. We share the same chat so community will be in touch.

Cantina already has a post here but will repeat the info anyway :)

We ask:
    500-600 tickets daily
    Donations
    Participation in daily guild activities
    Participation in raids

We look for:
    1 toon at 7* (so you can get rewards from raids)
    Lvl 70+ preferred (activity matters most though)

We offer:
    Friendly helpful guild that loves the game and is aiming high
    Han Solo shards
    Shared chat for both guilds so more info and tips as well as a larger community
    Spots at Millennium Fukkatsu for heroic tank raids when they have vacancies

Contact;
    We use Line for communication. Can contact Always0blivious or Starkiller1717 or trojanas on Line for further info.

Raid strategy etc. will also be posted in our guild alliance website (which will be updated later today) https://sites.google.com/site/swgohfukkatsu/home

We will be starting a T7 rancor on Tuesday so completing a merger before that would.be optimal.

*Always0blivious with a 0 (zero) not the letter O ;)
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Looking for 10 active players level 80+ to merge with our guild. We have about 40 members, 30 of which are 85 and all but 2 of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are active. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Message me back if you think you would be a good match.
    My Ally code is 914-412-996
  • Options
    Looking for haat level players who don't always hit 600 pm me for "casual haat guild" info mergers option as well.
  • Options
    Nerfherder Union is looking for a small guild of up to 10 players to merge with us.

Current members 39/50
    The majority of our members are late 70s-85 but we have some lower levels too. We are seeking people level 60+ to help fill out the guild so we can raid more often.

We just completed our first Heroic Rancor and will continue doing that level. We operate 0 damage for 24 hours on the Rancor so even if you have just one 7* character you can participate and get rewards!

We are doing nAAT and it is currently taking us about 3 days.

Most of our players are in the US but we do have some players in other parts of the world. Our guild activity reset time is 7.30pm central.

We have a friendly, active atmosphere that supports each other and we use Line to communicate.

If you think this might be a good fit or you have more questions send me a PM or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Ally code: 741-943-911

Or contact our leader on Line: spaceballr
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    Step right up! Don't be shy!

Looking for 10 active players level 80+ to merge with our guild. We have about 40 members, 30 of which are 85 and all but 2 of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are active. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Message me back if you think you would be a good match.
    My Ally code is 914-412-996
  • Options
    Hi we're a T6, NAAT guild with 21 free spaces, attempting heroic pit next week, interested? Message me or add our Co-Leader Rickersby on line (e.rickersby) :D
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

Looking for a small guild of 12 or less to come into our group or individual players.

We just completed our first HAAT. We had the help of a few mercs from our friend's guild. We cleared P1 on our on, P3 on our own, and P4 on our own. We had assistance for about 50% of P2. Many people did not use teams by the end of the raid though, so we predict that that number will go down on the next run. We just had some lower level guys leave the guild due to a rule crackdown.

We used to say we were a relaxed guild, but we are tightening up. We are not the place for you if you have an issue with following simple raid rules and checking Line for communication.

Requirements:
    - have Line for communication
    - Level 85
    - Strong P2 team

That's it. No other requirements. Message me on Line to inquire. I will want to see your roster so send your swgoh.gg account link. Thanks for looking.

My Line ID: oreomaster94
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tired of your old inactive guild? Looking to try HAAT? Join us today!
    Looking for 10 active players level 85 (or close to it) to join our active and fun guild. We have about 40 members, about 30 are level 85 and most of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are ACTIVE. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Message me back if you think you would be a good match (preferred).
    My Ally code is 914-412-996. If you ally me in game and I accept, leave your guild so I can invite you- I can't invite people who are already in a guild.

We're filling up quick! Only 7 spots left. Looking for level 85s.
    Post edited by MolBoda on
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that is completing NAAT but struggling to get to HAAT!

FTB guild Alliance has just created a new guild called FTB HeroicBootCamp. This guild is designed to help players develop heroic raiding squads. The guild is run by alternate accounts from members of our 12 HAAT guilds. Each player will have a mentor that will guide them in roster progression, mods, raid tactics, team composition, etc.

Once players have developed and their roster is ready they will bump up to one of our HAAT guilds.

FTB HeroicBootCamp. is designed for players that are committed to progressing. Because of this we ask that all players achieve 600 daily raid tickets, have a swgoh.gg profile, and be active on our discord server.

We have about 35 players in there already. We would love to take a group of 15 to complete this Guild.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me.

FTB currently has 17 guild with 11 being HAAT level. We have line based and discord based guilds. FTB has been in existence before the launch of guilds on SWGOH.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdaddy
    Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/qV8WzV
  • Options
    Dirty Group is recruiting!
    We had to clean house a bit when folks weren't following the raid rules. We have openings for 15-20 active plays, and are open to bringing in a group as a merger. Currently doing heroic Pit and NAAT. Ideally players that are 85 and approaching HAAT ready squads, but if you're nice we'll consider anyone 80-85 :)

Heroic Pit is 12 hr 0 damage, and NAAT is ffa from the start. Line app required for communication. 500-600 tickets per day is highly encouraged, but we aren't tracking that at the moment.

If you're interested in joining or merging with us find me on Line. ID: cephalopodite
  • DOOMSDAY
    94 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We are a fresh guild we just opened looking to bring any number of ppl over. We are running heroic in our main guild and would love to bring members over as they leave and such . Any mergers would give any previous officers and leaders automatic officer positions.

Let me know if interested
    Line ID: Emperordoomsday
  • Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares - Looking for 15 active players to merge into our guild

Who are we?
    We are a guild in the Outcast Alliance.

What is the Outcast Alliance?
    It is a family of 5 guilds that work with promotion and demotions to provide the best gaming experience for everyone involved.

What Raids do you do?
    Revans Nightmare:
    We are currently doing T6 Rancor in two days and will be trying for Heroic Rancor in a couple of days. We also do T6 AAT in 4 to 5 days.

SithLords: Heroic Rancor and T6 AAT.

Grey Jedi: Heroics

Revolution: Heroics  TOP GUILD

Evolution: Heroics  TOP GUILD

How do you communicate?
    We primarily use the Line App for all communications. It allows our leader to post Raid results and life time tickets for each player.

Why you should JOIN?
    Because we want you to progress in level and knowledge. You have the ability to move up in the guilds with good activity levels and ticket count. We have a general group discussion for all guilds on the Line App which allows you to ask for advice and see the notes from other players.
    We understand real life situations can cause you not to be as active for a couple of days. We have great leadership who will help guide you with you raid teams so you do the most damage as possible. Of course there is also the fact that we are Awesome.

How do I JOIN?
    You can add DarthSawyers on the line app or use this ally code: 146-896-741
  • Options
    The Revanchist Knights are looking for as many people as we can get. We are a guild of around 10 people lvl 70-85 that play daily and need more people who play as much as we do. We just want to be able to get raids done faster!

We don't have any strict rules we just ask that you try your hardest the leaders ally code is 238-699-842 just send him an ally invite and you'll be in the guild in a matter of minutes.

JOIN US
  • Options
    The Revanchist Knights are looking for as many people as we can get. We are a guild of around 10 people lvl 70-85 that play daily and need more people who play as much as we do. We just want to be able to get raids done faster!

We don't have any strict rules we just ask that you try your hardest the leaders ally code is 238-699-842 just send him an ally invite and you'll be in the guild in a matter of minutes.

JOIN US

We would love to have you in Revans Nightmares if you are open to a merge. We can make room for you guys and start heroic rancor the same day
  • Options
    I have 15 to possibly 18 heavy hitters looking to merge into a HAAT guild. I am the leader of my guild but its always been the same core group of us who do everything and we r tired of babysitting. If your guild is ready for HAAT and could use 15 plus heavy hitters let me know so we can start a conversation.
  • Options
    Newly formed Guild Men In Black II again looking for casual players making atleast 400-600 tickets a day just out to have fun.

- We do not use 3rd party chats but can if needed
    - We are on the central time zone
    - Can easily complete 7 star Pit and 6 star raid
    - Ally Code 121-757-568
    - have room for 25
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 6+ (somewhat flexible) active players level 85 (or close to it) to join our active and fun guild. We currently have 44 members, about 30 are level 85 and most of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are ACTIVE. No outside chat requirement. We do Heroic Pit raids twice a week and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Private message me back if you think you and your buddies would be a good match or have any questions.
    My Ally code is 914-412-996.
  • Options
    Knights Templars is looking for 10-15 players who are at or near HAAT level to help us clear the HAAT hurdle. We also run heroic rancors at 1PM EST with a 24-hour no-hit period. Most of us are in the US of A and Canada but we do have a few overseas members as well.

We communicate on the Line App and both that app and 500 tickets daily are required. Our guild is more on the casual side and our Line chats are very active - we often talk about random things in addition to the game and Star Wars in general (the current topic is Ewan McGregor movies!)

Come join us! :smile:
  • Hunahpu
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Human Cyborg Relations is looking for a guild merge to knock out HAAT. Our core has been together since day 1 of guilds so we'd much prefer having a group merge into ours. We're pretty close to finishing HAAT so really just looking for any reasonably sized group with close to HAAT ready members who are capable of reading chat and following a 24 hour 0 damage rule. Send me a message for more info.

Hunahpu || Ally Code: 913-965-592 || Discord: Hunahpu#3824
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Starting haat this Friday, but looking for some fresh blood who also wants to do that. Raid times are 19:00 GMT. We have room for at least 10-15 players
  • Options
    You can join Gorillas if you are interested.
    We are an active group currently crushing t6 and looking to take on heroic pit. We are running nAAT non stop and would love more people to continue this.
    We are looking for more members and could bring on quite a few if you have other active in game allies as we are currently splitting into a higher and lower tier guild.
    In game: 482-884-353
    Line ID: jncro
    reddit: jncro
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    Options
    ATAG TROOPERS are looking for individual players or a small guild(max 15-20 ppl) to join us!
    We are looking for daily active players, to fill our remaining slots in our ACTIVE normal developing guild.
    Some staff about us:
    ATAG TROOPERS are an international Guild, with members from Europe(mostly) and US.
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on GroupME and Discord)
    AAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.
    Also we are looking to start HAAT when we get full 50/50.
    GroupME chat:
    Access to GroupME or Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    GroupME chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. Once the 24h is up, your free to attack and deal max to 660k damage.
    AAT:
    FFA. Attack and do as much damage as you can, every day.
    New rules to be implemented for HAAT
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 50+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least one 7* char
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    GroupME link: https://groupme.com/join_group26447235/3unJUI
    Discored link: discord.gg/9vN8t42
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Kotsos : 815-638-981
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or