Fun Faction! Who would you choose?

Prev134
You can have any 5 characters from wherever you choose! Their abilities must be true to theirselves..

For example, you may want Kirk,Spock,Scotty,Bones and Uhura, or Fred, Daphne, Wilma, Scooby and Shaggy! The world is your oyster and you can pick any superhero, Tv show/film, dead presidents etc etc, synergy is good but if you can convince us that Dr.Who can work with family guy Stewie then props to you...

To start us off i'll propose a disney team that won't be meta but fun to use

Fantasia Mickey:(dark side, tank) Disney welcome.. 50% chance defense down on target enemy, if successful 40% chance on next enemy, down to 10% on final, Mickey always goes first

Apprentice Attack: For every debuff a broomstick throws a bucket of water on the enemy exposing them, Droids cannot evade this attack

Original Gangster (unique) All Disney and SW characters pre 2012 gain 50% tm, any after lose 50% tm

Hey Pluto! (leader) All disney characters gain 25% tm on Plutos basic

Donald Duck:(scoundrel, rebel)
Quack attack: Both enemy and Donald gain a random buff/debuff for 1 turn

:Duckn Hell: Donald gains tenacity up for 2 turns with a 40% chance a random ally gets the same

Proud uncle (unique) Donald dispels all buffs on enemy, huey,duey and luey attack with 50% chance of dispel

Pluto (light side, bonety hunter)
Im not Goofy: Pluto inflicts daze on all enemies for 3 turns and if dazing all enemies then also on himself

Hey Mickey! 25% chance aoe ability block, Mickey gains 10% tm for any debuffs

Guard Dog (unique) Pluto gives 25% Potency up if any ally drops below 50% health, doubled if CHale are still alive

Chip (rebel, jawa) Go Nuts: Dispel all taunts and apply buff immunity for 2 turns

Daley bonus: all allies 25% protection up, if pluto is alive speed up for 1 turn

Nuts in may (unique): if Dale gets crit hit gain 100% TM

Dale (Jawa, Chipmunk, support)

ChaleisOP: Any damage dealt goes to a random allys protection, if they have full protection then they gain defense up

Chip Away:apply stealth for 1 turn with a target ally, all other allys gain speed up for 1 turn, if target ally is chip all buffs are doubled

Nuts in June (unique) if Chip gets crit hit gain 100% TM

i know you all can do better.....

Replies

• Options
    Like the thread idea. It'll take me a long time to come up with everything. My 5 would be EU Luke, Spider-Man, Gambit, Slash (TMNT) Gambit.
  • Options
    Can't have Gambit twice but once would be awesome with the right support
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    "Brotherhood of evil mutants group"

Magneto (L)
    Quicksilver
    Mystique
    Scarlet witch
    Blob

Would be awesome I'm thinking...
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »

Magneto (L)
    Quicksilver
    Mystique
    Scarlet witch
    Blob

Fun fact... you could make a marvel equivalent of this game and it would be awesome...

Anyone and EA paying attention? Lol
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Magneto (L)
    Quicksilver
    Mystique
    Scarlet witch
    Blob

Fun fact... you could make a marvel equivalent of this game and it would be awesome...

Thats a joke right? That already exists and its garbage
  • Options

Magneto (L)
    Quicksilver
    Mystique
    Scarlet witch
    Blob

Seriously Shhhh, i can only just afford this game....
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Jon Snow (L), Tormund Giantsbane (tank), Sam the Slayer (support/healer), The Hound: Sandor Clegane, Brienne of Tarth
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Popeye (L)
    Buggs Bunny
    Sponge Bob
    Chaze
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Popeye (L)
    Buggs Bunny
    Sponge Bob
    Chaze

HA! Popeye is genius, whats his OP abilities?
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Popeye (L)
    Buggs Bunny
    Sponge Bob
    Chaze

HA! Popeye is genius, whats his OP abilities?

My actual final two would be Pikachu and Kirby

Popeye lead: Sailor Man: all tough guy type toons gain anchor arms and deal 50 percent more damage to wise guys. Other toons gain half this amount. Zeta all sailer men type toons gain damage immunity for 1 turn when crit.

Unique spinach: Popeye eats a can of spinach on his 3rd turn. Punch one enemy toon over the moon.

Sponge Bob unique: Ripped pants: sponge bob gains stealth for 3 turns when he takes a hit over 10k damage. While stealthed spongebob dazes on all attacks.

Unique 2: doodle bob: sponge bob gains all darkside bonuses.

Kirby: special absorb all enemy buffs and deal damage equal to 10 percent max health for each buff stolen.

Pikachu Thunderbolt: deal AOE damaged and shock all enemies.
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Options
    I would go with - not necessarily my favourite characters, but this is about getting the most OP list, right?
    Urskar E. Creed (Leader, Tactical Genius), Galactus (Attacker), Saitama (Attacker), Kirby (Tank, Attacker), Elixir (Healer, Buffer, Debuffer). Not sure we really need a healer at this point, but considering Elixirs power set, guy can be pretty good at offense too :)
  • Options
    Can't have Gambit twice but once would be awesome with the right support

That's what I get for drinking & posting lol. Change the second Gambit to The Green Ranger.
  • Options
    Voltron L
    Marvin the Martian
    Ewok
    Snake eyez. zeta
    Battle cat
  • Options
    Swap in Devil Jin for ewok or snake eyez
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Crimson Ghost (Misfits)
    Eddie (Iron Maiden)
    "Not" Man (Anthrax)
    The demon skull n cross bones thing (Metallica)
    "Milo" (Descendants)
    Alternate to Milo is Allroy (ALL)

They'd be terrible on both offense and defense, but really fun to watch.

• Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    Crimson Ghost (Misfits)
    Eddie (Iron Maiden)
    "Not" Man (Anthrax)
    "Milo" (Descendants)

Nice Meta!
    Bonus
    EP
    Vader
    Keith Richards
    Harrison
    Ace Frehley
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Jyd_fr3h81 wrote: »
    Klocko wrote: »
    Crimson Ghost (Misfits)
    Eddie (Iron Maiden)
    "Not" Man (Anthrax)
    "Milo" (Descendants)

Nice Meta!
    Bonus
    EP
    Vader
    Keith Richards
    Harrison
    Ace Frehley

Lol. Yes! Try as hard as you can (and they'll help you) they Just. Won't. Die!

Edit: not that I'm hoping for any of those people (the real ones, or the actors that played the roles) to die.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Church.
    Tucker.
    Caboose.
    Texas.
    Sheila.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I have another...

Deadpool.

Solos everything. Why? You can't kill him, he's basically indestructible. I suppose Wolverine is another in the same category, but Deadpool would have comedy in his attacks.
  • Jyd_fr3h81
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Edit
    Post edited by Jyd_fr3h81 on
  • Options
    Chuck Norris -(Empire,Rebel,Attacker ,Tank)
    Basic-Round House Kick-Instakill AoE ability.
    Methods of farming Like K2 but for IOS
  • Options
    Commander Shepard (L)
    Garrus Vakarian
    Grunt
    Wrex
    Legion

Didn't even have to think about it.
  • Jyd_fr3h81
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Chewbacca
    Luke
    Vader
    Bobcat

Hooks
    Post edited by Jyd_fr3h81 on
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Deathstroke
    Sub Zero
    Master Chief
    Marcus Fenix
    Chappie
  • Options
    sonic
    pacman
    megaman
    mario
    kirby
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Steel_Memes
    105 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Imotekh The Stormlord (Necron, Support, Dark Side)

Basic: Gauntlet of Fire: Deal special damage to target with a 70% chance to inflict Burn.
    Special: Staff of the Destroyer - Deal special damage to all enemies and ignore defence.
    Special: Phase Shifter - Target ally recovers 20% health and gains Taunt, Damage Immunity, Stun and Speed Down for 1 turn
    Leader: Phaeron of of Sautekh - Necron allies gain 20% chance to revive on death, Offense equal to double their Defence and a 60% chance to inflict Terror for 2 turns whenever they attack. This effect can not be resisted
    Unique: Nanoscarabs - 50% of inflicting defence down whenever Imotekh attacks. If defence down is inflicted this way, Flayed One assists on the primary target.
    Terror: A unit with this debuff can not target the unity that inflicted it, unless that unit is taunting. Addtionally, the unit deals 20% less damage whenever it attacks.

Balance is overrated. Rest of the team would include a Necron Warrior, Flayed One, a Necron Immortal and Deathmark.

Edit: What the hell, I'll do the others.
    Necron Warrior (Necron, Attacker, Dark Side)

Basic: Gauss Flayer - Deal Physical damage with a chance to inflict defence down. If this is resisted attack again.

Special: Necrodermis - Necron Warrior and all Necron Allies gain a buff depending on their unit type. Attacker: Offense up, Tank: Defense Up, Support: Speed Up

Undying: Necron Warrior gains a 16% chance to revive for each living Necron ally.

Necron Immortal (Necron, Tank, Dark Side)

Basic: Tesla Carbine - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict Shock.

Special: Sustained shot - Deal special damage to all enemies and dispell debuffs. If three or more enemies were dispelled this way, reset this abilities cooldown and deal 75% more damage on next use. This increase is not stackable.

Unique: Immortal - At the end of each of his turns, Necron Immortal recovers 3% health and 3% protection for each living Necron Ally. Additionally, when an enemy with a buff takes a turn, taunt for that turn.

Flayed One (Necron, Tank, Darkside)

Basic: Frenzied Attack - Deal physical damage. Deal damage again for each of the conditions filled: The target was buffed, the target had Terror

Special: C'tan Madness - Deal physical damage to all enemies inflicted with Terror. If there are none, deal damage to target and inflict Terror

Unique: Curse of the Flayer - If any enemies are inflicted with Terror, Flayed One may only attack these targets.

Necron Deathmark (Necron, Attacker, Darkside)

Basic: Synaptic Disintegrator - Deal damage with a 50% chance to inflict Daze

Special: Pocket Dimension - Gain Stealth and Advantage for one turn. Aditionally, gain 20% turn metre for each buffed enemy.

Unique: Mechanic Marksman - Attacks from the Necron Deathmark cannot be evaded. Additonally, deal 30% more damage to a buffed target.

And done. Not even trying to be balanced.
    Post edited by Steel_Memes on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Pac-Man
    Donkey Kong
    Q*bert
    Dirk the Daring (from Dragon's Lair)
    Alex Rogan (of Last Starfighter fame)

And yes, I'm old. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • XiSiX
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Dark Side
    Jack the Ripper Lead, John, Ringo, Paul and George ( the beatles )
  • Options
    Ronald Mcdonald (Leader) Magic M Each ally gains all buffs for 1 turn, with 50% chance to Go Large for extra turn

The Colonel (unique) Second Fiddle: Absorb all damage until Ronny Mac is 100% health again

Wendy (Unique) Stealth mode for eternity

Carl Jr (Unique) Carl who? enemies will only attack if Ronny and the Colonel are dead

Taco Bell Chihuahua (Unique) Bathroom Break All enemies are inflicted with health drain with an 85% chance they run out of tissues
  • Options
    Mike Tyson - deafening bite ability / Barry Bonds - Steroid pump ability / Hillary Clinton - dodges everything and deflects blame / Dark Helmet and Yogurt - Schwartz ability.