Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    The new developmental guild is now full and they should launch and complete their first hAAT in a couple days.

There was so much interest and we had so much fun doing it we decided to do ONE more but this will absolutely be the last time for the foreseeable future. It appears we already have 30-35 spots taken. So we still have room for a smaller guild or the core group from a larger guild with inactive players.
    Just want to emphasize we can can take your guild and get it beating hAAT very quickly. First, we have the players to move around to make hAAT easy. Second one of the main reasons we are doing this is to develop good players who we can get to know so we have a stream of solid players available. It's in our best interests to develop all your active guild members into the best players they can be no matter if they are whales or F2P.

There are a lot of guilds continually stuck between Heroic Rancor and hAAT. It's a big jump. I know because both of our main guilds did it organically and many of our members came from guilds who tried that and failed miserably. One of the reasons our guilds made it is we cared more about each other than GK shards. You'd be surprised how many people say that is true and then will leave for a hAAT guild because in their minds their guild mates can't "keep up." You might already be seeing a slow trickle of your stronger players leaving. This is a way to stop that from happening.

If you have a guild with a good team environment but lacking the experience and power to beat hAAT you can join us. We'll preserve ALL your actives, maintain as much of your leadership structure as possible and foster the same team environment you've hopefully already developed.

Send me a message to discuss. I don't see us doing another padawan development guild for a long time. If defeating hAAT as soon as we earn the energy appeals to you this is what you are looking for.
    Looking for people to merge with our new padawan development guild.

Want General Kenobi and Han shards but your guild is not strong enough?

Sick of hAAT guilds poaching your hAAT ready players?

Merge with us and all your problems are solved. We will also give your current leaders a leadership role in the new guild.

Galactic Navy and BADMMMMMM are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/badmmmmmm/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we are forming a new padawan development guild called Bad GN. This new guild will allow us to develop players to replace any players who leave our guilds.

The new guild will share a common discord channel so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

The difference between our developmental guild and typical hAAT guild feeders is we are going to move some powerful players into the new guild which will allow the new guild to complete heroic rancor and hAAT as soon as the new guild is earning sufficient energy to launch heroic raids.

As soon as the guild is generating sufficient energy to launch raids we'll bring some extremely strong players over from Galactic Navy and BADMMMMMM to complete the raid.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require minimum 540 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst. You can also send an ally request to 523-249-549 and that player will add you to the guild.

• Options
    KøR Academy is looking for smaller guilds to join into the KøR Alliance, currently at 22 with 7 more expected to join today. This is a guild designed to train new players and players looking to build and move to more established KøR guilds when ready.

Line is strongly encouraged, 600 Raid Tickets a day required. Looking to rotate T5/6/7 Pit Raids and T6 Tank

Contact me if interested, looking for more officers for KøR Academy and can take all your members into the guild with ease. Contact DarthBills via Line.
  • Options
    Sharkbait2 wrote: »
    Guild: Grey Lights
    Raids: Heroic Pit and normal AAT
    Players lvl:65-85

We are currently looking for a small guild 10-15 possibly more if needed to merge into our guild. We are just a few strong players away from trying HAAT. My guild has no strict 600 raid ticket rule we just ask that you communicate and enjoy the game as we do. Raid rules consist of 24 hr no damage on rancor and AAT is free-for-all. My guild is filled with a great bunch of guys we use discord to group chat. We talk about just about everything on there between raid strategies, what characters to farm, personal life, and our funko pops collections lol. If interested in joining our guild or just wanna talk feel free to join our discord group.

Sharkbait
    Ally code: 547-275-598
    Discord name: Sharkbait#0690

We are currently looking for a small guild 10-15 possibly more if needed to merge into our guild. We are just a few strong players away from trying HAAT. My guild has no strict 600 raid ticket rule we just ask that you communicate and enjoy the game as we do. Raid rules consist of 24 hr no damage on rancor and AAT is free-for-all. My guild is filled with a great bunch of guys we use discord to group chat. We talk about just about everything on there between raid strategies, what characters to farm, personal life, and our funko pops collections lol. If interested in joining our guild or just wanna talk feel free to join our discord group.

Sharkbait

• Options
    Hi Sharkbait! I evidently don't understand how to post a comment on here - sorry! I have created a small guild made up of 7 members - we re-found eachother after a previous guild simply ceased to exist.. it would be nice to stay together and I thought your guild/s sounded perfect! We're all active on a daily basis (normally 600 raid tickets daily) and I'm strictly speaking the weakest link being only lvl 62 (levelling up quickly), while others are 70-82. How do we actually merge? My ally code is 993-765-319 and on discord SkyeRebel#8971 I don't know if you're still looking for extra guys, but if you are if you could message me that would be great!
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    Hey If any of you smaller guilds that have active players & are level 25 to 75 & want to merge & join us at KøR Academy please feel free to PM me or comment! If you have higher players also & they want in higher guilds we spots I could put them in until we build the lower levels up! We are 30 deep now after less than a week!

KøR Academy Leader
    Ally Code 257-972-458
    Line ID Matt9278
  • Options
    Hi Matt! We are a dinky guild (The neurotic nerf herders) of just 7 active players, looking to lvl up our toons and eager to do raids etc. Your Academy set up sounds cool... do members chat etc.? I'm lvl 62, but the other members are all 70-82... we all seem to manage 600 daily raid tickets, although there is 1 member who hasn't been on in a few days! How do we speak properly? I'm on discord, but I can set up a line account too if that's better? Let me know what I need to do next?
  • Options
    Forgot to mention my ally code is 993-765-319
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Please set up Line Chat that is what most all KøR Guilds use & where our group chat & all notes, video's & spreadsheets are located my Line ID is Matt9278 HMU

KøR Academy Leader
    Ally Code 257-972-458
    Line ID Matt9278
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    SkyeRebel wrote: »
    Hi Matt! We are a dinky guild (The neurotic nerf herders) of just 7 active players, looking to lvl up our toons and eager to do raids etc. Your Academy set up sounds cool... do members chat etc.? I'm lvl 62, but the other members are all 70-82... we all seem to manage 600 daily raid tickets, although there is 1 member who hasn't been on in a few days! How do we speak properly? I'm on discord, but I can set up a line account too if that's better? Let me know what I need to do next?

SkyeRebel we will gladly take you all ally request sent
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Hi gyus,

Trilium is still looking for some active and communicative members or a small Group of Players who want to merge into our guild.

If you're searching for a unique and funny guild - youre right with us. We are not the 10 thousends Sub guild of any big guild - but a small Family. :-)

Quiet a lot of Level 85 Players, doing heroic rancor and are coming closer to haat.

For chatting we are usind discord - any more question tag me there - JDK#0313

If youre intrested in a laid back, but anyway ambitious guild - write me!

JDK
  • Options
    RUSSIA SPB is looking for a smaller guild to be merged !!!
    We are an international Guild and :smile:

-Currently we do T6 Raids without any problems , but we want to speed up raids. And if damage outcome is enough , we can start heroic Raids after a while.
    Raid-start-time is flexible. We usually start 18pm (GMT-1) BUT we can arrange to your guild's timezone to meet in a middle point.
    Currently we are 29/50. We can make room max. 4 more. (So maximum 25 person)
    Your leader as officer and 1 more officer may keep the rank if they actively do their duty (Motivation, organisation and especially recruitment etc.)
    We tolerate alt-chars as long we have space and active participation of guild activities ( tickets and/or raids)
    We have created a friendly and sharing guild so far. We want to keep it that way.
    Interested ? Contact me on
    Line ID : ersinbaba
    Ally code : 685-613-243

• Options
    Fer wrote: »
    We are looking for a guild of 25 or less to merge into our newly split guild. We are a guild working towards HAAT, with this new guild taking the lead and the other as an incubator.
    Lvl 82+ with HAAT ready teams, 600 daily tickets, DISCORD account for guild communication is mandatory. Our time zone is mostly on gmt+7.

Contact me on DISCORD id fer#4300 if u r interested.
    Thanks. Lets farm GK!

Tarus Snave#1981
  • capelli
    19 posts Member
    Options
    If any guild is disbanding or wants to unite with us then we would welcome you.
    We are new and few but all active players L50-60 and looking to grow but we need more numbers.
    Ally Code 274 636 236 if you're interested.
  • Options

Knights of HaShem
    We are interested in another guild merging with ours.
    We are a semi-relaxed guild that just want everyone to be active.
    We are looking to do heroics as soon as we can, We have a great core of people and use Slack as our method of communication.
    We currently do T6 Rancor in 2 days and Tank Takedown in 5-6 days.
    With your help, we can do these raids much more often and grow to do Heroic Raids.
    We have a core of people that are Co-workers and Friends and Family so there is no Drama or people leaving that are in the core.
    We are fine if you will be gone for vacation or personal issues and you can post that in our chat application(Slack) and we will understand.
    If any other guild that has a solid core of 10-15 people want to merge, let me know, we have the room.
    we currently have 37/50 members, and can fit more in if needed based on some very slow activity on some members.
    My Ally code is 969-435-862
    We are only looking for long term players that can participate in t6+ raids so preferably 80+.. but a bit less would be fine.
  • Options
    Nuclear grade fail
    We are a relaxed guild with very few rules or requirements. We currently have 5 or so open spots but can make room for a merge and push out less active guys if we need to. We can make room for up to 20 and are looking to start doing HAAT raids as soon as possible (hopefully immediately if we get 5 or more people that are prepared for it or one powerhouse). Let me know what is out there!

Thanks
  • Options
    867-184-697 is my ally code. Add me if you are in a small 10-20 person guild looking to merge into another guild for tier 6+ raids. Message me here if you're interested.
  • Options
    SkyeRebel wrote: »

Sharkbait

Sharkbait

We have 4 members level 82+ interested. We all communicate very well. Ally code 911-226-837
  • Options
    [[/quote]

We have 4 members level 82+ interested. We all communicate very well. Ally code 911-226-837[/quote]

We have 40 members as of right now if your interested in joint us at KøR Academy
  • Rifter
    47 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Any smaller guilds looking to merge, Schwartz Academy might be the place for you. We're managed by the leadership of a group of 5 HAAT guilds and have a great community behind us. Hit me up!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/114043/schwartz-younglings-is-recruiting#latest
  • RedViper
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We are now officially an HAAT guild! This post is closed.
    Post edited by RedViper on
  • Dunsil
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Wait for It is looking for a guild merger with other HAAT capable players. We can accommodate 10-15 players. We communicate on Discord and raid Sat-Wednesday @ 2PM EST. Rancor and AAT go down quickly, but we're stuck in the transition to HAAT.

Please reach out if you're interested and let's get on those GK shards :)

Discord ID: dunsil#5652
  • Options
    RedViper wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I am the leader of "Rise 0f The Fallen"

I am just gonna be strait up and honest...

Every time we attempt the HAAT we get into Phase 3 or 4 without completing it. Our guild is very top heavy with the top 30 doing virtually all the damage. That group is also very active and communication is incredible..

However, the bottom 10 of the guild does not play or do much damage at all. They will not or can not communicate. I have tried to keep going with them for a few months now but its to the point where they are really holding us back and I am afraid that I may loose my BIG hitters at some point.Therefore we are looking for some new blood to inject into the guild..

**Rise of the Fallen" is looking for a small guild or group (around 10 players), to merge into us.
    The leader of this group will become an officer, if they desire, and have a seat at the table as far as guild direction and rules.

We are a laid back and fun loving group, but competitive. I know someone out there can put us over the top.

Reply here or send me a private message if you want to join or have some advice for me.

We are a guild of 10-15 members willing to merge. We have done great progress upto rancor 6, then we started to loose tophitters. Top 10 of the guild right now is around lvl 80

Guild name : Wikmanos
  • Options
    Hi everyone !
    Meatbags is looking for a small guild of 10-15 people to join us at least level 75+
    We are friendly and some of us use line to discuss.
    We are US based but have players in Europe and keep it in mind when we do the raids.
    The guild activity reset is at 7:30 pm Pacific time.
    No 600/daily required we just want active players
    We would like people to participate in in game communication or on line if possible it makes planning raids and helping each others building stronger teams easier !
    We currently complete rancor raids in few hours and do it twice a week.
    We are doing normal tank.

So if you are interested pm me or reply here.
    My ally code 777-395-532
    My swgoh https://swgoh.gg/u/kasiaxvx/
  • thecableguy1982
    51 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    212TH DELTAs is looking for a small guild to merge with us. We have 11 spots to fill. We have most level 85 members with a few under 80. We all contribute 600 energy daily around 20k+ per day. We are currently running 2 T7 pit raids and 1 NAAT per week. We are looking to make the jump to HAAT and with a few more strong members we can get there and we are very close now. We are a fun, chill and very active guild. We will help you grow if you need to.

We are US EST based with several members in the UK and have a raid schedule that works for both.

We have very strong and helpful leadership.

T7 Pit Raid

Launch- Tuesday & Saturdays at 3pm EST...8 pm UK time

24 hour 0 damage rule in effect, so it's fair to all, we have some big hitters

Attack on Wednesays & Sundays at 3 pm, lasts about 20 mins or so

Tank raid is launched as soon as ready

No 3rd party chat app required.

Come and check us out

Ally code is 624-277-882

Welcome to the 212TH DELTAs

• Options
    Heroes of Beta Outpost is Looking for about 15-20 players to join in and grow with us.

Currently raiding T5 Rancor and nAAT

We are in an alliance with two HAAT guilds, bad motivator and motivator salvage.

Current raid rules are rancor launch 8am pst, level 79 and below get FFA. 8 pm pst, level 80+ can join in.
    nAAT is a ffa

Just started using line in the guild. It is also used for the alliance. My username is Jozav_Tuli
  • Options
    Its called 50 Shades of Green, but we only got 32! Looking for active players to join or merge into our guild.

Our focus is on developing players to be HAAT ready. Right now we run heroic pit and naat. Have a 24 hr courtesy rule in place to make sure everyone gears up.

If you are an active player looking to take your team to the next level please join us

Ally code: 359-352-422
    Line: starburstkillaman
  • Options
    -Sent By Ravens
    -T7 Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank NAAT
    -EST in the USA
    -Looking to absorb a small Guild of <7 people. We're extremely active and just looking to replace inactive members. Easy to get along with with plenty of knowledge and experience to assist you wherever and whenever possible.
    -LINE preferred but not mandatory.

-My ally code is 283 958 384, PM me or friend me on LINE, my user ID is PrideOfTheWicked
  • Dewit
    31 posts Member
    Options
    CST Force Awakening
    CST timezone
    44/50
    Looking for 6 active very strong players we have a zinn team just need about 6 strong players for haat!
    The last haat we did we had 4 mercs stalled out @ 20% p4! Preferably need each new person to be able to do around 5mil dmg in haat!
    Could really use a zylo and zinn team and some strong rebels or clones and good p3 team or teams!
    If we get 6 players of this caliber we would have haat in farm mode!!!
    RL gets busy cant do your 600 everyday that is fine do what you can when you can we usually pull 20k tickets daily!
    We are a long term guild been around since guilds started come grow with us!
    7 days away gets kicked unless leadership is notified!
    Heroic Rancor we open raid 12-24hrs before we kill to let everyone get thier 0 dmg to geton the list for everyone!
    Only serious inquiries!
    Line or discord = officer
    Line ID dewit420
    Discord ID Dewit#9569
    In game add me 287-454-842
  • Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares is looking for a small guild to merge with us. We are apart of the outcast family. We have 3 guilds current guilds doing heroic aat so there is room for advancement. Revans Nightmare is looking for players that are working towards Heroic Rancor. We need active players who get there raid tickets. If you are interested in becoming part of one of the best alliances out there you can contact me

Line : DarthSawyers
    Ally Code : 146-895-741
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am the leader of a moderately sized guild (32 members). Recently, we booted so many inactive players. We do T6 Rancor and Normal AAT regularly. We are targetting a Heroic Pit as soon as possible. To do that, we feel that the fire power we possess is not sufficient. Currently, we have 20 80+ level players while the rest are 80 anytime soon. It would be invigorating if we could fill the roster 50/50 so that we can attempt the Heroic teeming with confidence.

Guild details:
    Name: SWGOH Guild Raiders
    Player Level: No restrictions
    Members: 32 (20 80+ players)
    Raids: T6 Pit and Normal AAT

We are looking for a smaller guild with players of any levels to merge with us. You can message me or give me ally request

My ally code: 533-139-174