Solution to guild clearing Heroic Rancor in 30 mins

Replies

• Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    @BentWookiee until they add something else for you guys to do, why not make it fun raiding instead?

Ie: pick 5 unrealistic toons with horrible combos and see how you guys do?

As long as you guys still beat it, keep it fun!

We make it a goal to have all raids end with CUP doing the final damage.

Lol nice. Next time start with your worse teams first and see how long they last?

To be honest, my first team was my worst team :) I did a bunch of stun guys and didn't get the 1.2 million I got on phase 1 in the tier 6 raid. You need to make sure you have your solid guys for phase 4.. because he hits like a son of a gun.. Got to pack that damage in fast.

Haha nice. Just trying to think of fun ways for ya.
  • Options
    @Barrok Hey man. do you have a rough estimate on the health of the captain/rancor for each phase t7(heroic) raid? I am curious. Thanks ahead of time.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    @Barrok Hey man. do you have a rough estimate on the health of the captain/rancor for each phase t7(heroic) raid? I am curious. Thanks ahead of time.

Check this thread. I think it's close if not 100% accurate:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/36901/tier-7-raiding-heroic-rancor-you#latest

• Options
    The fall of Team Instinct has begun. Dissolution among the members.
  • Balaxxe
    159 posts Member
    Options
    DarthSwole wrote: »

What?
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options

que?
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bumping thread, every guild leader/member should read this. Thank you @Barrok
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone involved on smashing tier vii, great work. I am a bit lost as to how people are confused it could happen so fast? There are literally no effects of time, if you complete it in 2 days you could do the exact same thing you did just without breaks and beat it in 20 mins...

As for complaints to it only took 39 people so other 11 didnt get a chance, isn't that good? To me it sounds like an excellent way to make an individual sport where you all just hit alone and OP it, into a team sport. Yes you can just go OP and beat it with 30 of you and no coordination, but then 20 people will be left out, friction might start, and your guild will become a mess of in fighting until a good number leave and realise they can start a new guild on their own and beat it with just them, adding in another 25 lesser players, who will contribute to the guild coins yet only do small damage to the rancor, allowing the better 25 the top loot they werent getting in their old guild. Just a thought TI ;) It will make a guild not about the 50 best players, but enough really good players to beat rancor, with others contributing to coins to do the raid and for their part picking up smaller (albeit still tier vii) loot. I think this revelation has reiterated the need for a TEAM (with a good few whales granted), not 50 solo whales. I think it will lead to more variation of players within guilds
  • Deneb
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I look forward my guild doing it faster once we get to that point, you have set the bar very high..... I like that...does anyone know the damage total required for every tier???? I don't find it any place and as you are Elites I hope you would know... Thanks, Deneb of Cyprus Guild Leader Viceroys
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    DarthScott wrote: »
    As it is, T7 seems mostly a roster check. If you have enough chars to throw at the Rancor, you win.

couldnt help myself, had to quote this. i'm not a TI or whale hater.
    reading the first couple of T7 flame threats agian with this quote in mind puts things said in a whole new perspective ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    I believe they should take off the unlimited tries and set it so each of the 50 members only gets 4-5 teams to throw at it. Adjust bosses HP so all 50 members have to work together to win. If you need 20-25 lvl 80 g9 Heros it's still possible for all guilds to complete but limits whale teams so every member HAS to contribute to win. This stops the insta win and would be easiest for Devs to change the HP and roster limitations in the programming.

This way it's still obtainable for other guilds and doesn't make it so top guilds start raid and everyone spams auto.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Or some broken combo has been discovered, probably involving constantly reducing TM.
    Looks like some QA fell through the cracks here.

QA fell through the cracks?? With EA and CG?? No way, never with them!!!..........LOL
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    vavavader wrote: »
    Don't worry @Balaxxe, @countjoshku is just jealous and whiny tonight
    Balaxxe wrote: »
    I don't appreciate you tagging and insulting me in every thread. You make no sense half the time and are just plain being childish.

@BentWookiee
    @Alita
    @warmonkey1024

Haven't seen you in some time and saw this comment, how are you?? Anyway, I think vavavader was defending you.....
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    This whole thing is mildly upsetting. Heroic seems like easy mode once you have a big roster...
    Will, the way it's built f2p can beat it eventually. If they make it too much tougher it will extend the time before f2p can down it. It's a tough balance.

I would say Barrok is correct on that idea. I have a great roster of free players over at TNR who I believe could certainly complete it as well. The most difficult part of the transaction is the cost, nothing more. In fact, I believe that's most guilds limitations with this Rancor battle....
  • Vikingo
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Congrads on the quick kill. Sounds like a lot of jealous peeps, and I'd take it as a compliment. I'm jealous you got 50 peeps that work as a team. :wink:
  • masterring
    160 posts Member
    Options
    So if you miss start you dont get rewards. Correct ?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Absolutely agree. Good work. This should be applied asap. @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera Please take a look, its brilliant.
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    Options
    I don't appreciate you tagging and insulting me in every thread. You make no sense half the time and are just plain being childish.

@BentWookiee
    @Alita
    @warmonkey1024

Haven't seen you in some time and saw this comment, how are you?? Anyway, I think vavavader was defending you.....

+1
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • Balaxxe
    159 posts Member
    Options

@BentWookiee
    @Alita
    @warmonkey1024

+1

Given our discussion in another thread - I've lost all respect for you. Could care less what you think of me. With that, don't tag me.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Back to topic guys. OP has good points.
  • 5Strogino
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    If you clearing heroic in 23 minutes, you are chaating, plain and simple.
    We aren't.
    You guys post a video of you doing it legit and I will donate 50 bucks to the charity of your choice.
    We'll stream it Saturday.
    More info please. Will it be public? How to watch your raid?
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    Options

@BentWookiee
    @Alita
    @warmonkey1024

+1

Given our discussion in another thread - I've lost all respect for you. Could care less what you think of me. With that, don't tag me.

Ok @Balaxxe, I won't tag you and have never tagged you.
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Sorry @Balaxxe, didn't realize you had trouble there. Anyway, take care, hope you're well....
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    Options
    The fall
    AdamW wrote: »
    Back to topic guys. OP has good points.
  • Options
    30 mins seems like quite a long time for a rancors. I can solo it in 50.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    There are many problems with how raids are started, the refresh, etc.
    But if the leader is regularly starting raids and not finding a way to tell the guild about it, it's time to find a new guild.
    I find it very difficult to believe the heroic raid is being cleared in 30 minutes.

Our Heroic Rancor takes 13 - 15 minutes to go 100% to 0%.
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    There are many problems with how raids are started, the refresh, etc.
    But if the leader is regularly starting raids and not finding a way to tell the guild about it, it's time to find a new guild.
    I find it very difficult to believe the heroic raid is being cleared in 30 minutes.

Holy moly people once doubted the raid could be cleared so quick.
  • Options
    We can clear it in 45 minutes in our guild, and that's with most of our high damage people deliberately wasting damage by waiting until the phase they're in is over before dying. We have a bunch of people who can solo the raid, and they all wait until the raid is over before finishing it. We were finishing it in less than an hour even before we could finish a heroic tank. What happens is someone comes along and does most of the damage of p1 before p1 is over. Then another ends and does at least as much of what's left. Then enough people who enter while it's in p2 and do the same. We usually end p1 in about 5-10 minutes and then the same for p2. Sometimes p3 goes on much longer, but sometimes it ends in 10 minutes too. Most of the time is spent in p4, although lots of people are still in p1 when that happens.
  • Options
    For my guild, we do Heroic rancor as such.

1st 22-24 hours (depending on time set, between 9-11pm EST):
    200k approximately. Consistently breaching this or going over 400k has the potential to result in punishment. I know my guild mates well, so this is rarely a problem.

2nd phase (rest of time):
    Free for all

This is to basically guarantee that everyone at least gets on the board. Exact times are posted in chat so people who want to solo can start around each other. Works pretty well.
This discussion has been closed.