[Mega] Game Update 7/5/2017 & Ewok Pass Details

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    The thing that I like about this update the most... is Double Drops from 7/8 - 7/31. There is ZERO excuse not to get them at 7* if you want them. This is AWESOME! This is just the best. I love it.
  • Options
    Chirpa's zeta is awful, lol
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I had his Teebo's Scramble Tactics omega'ed as well...and now it's not. :(

[Edit: well, now I'm not 100% sure I actually had it omega'ed. The power of suggestion?]
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yup. On android and I lost all omegas.

I'm excited for ewoks, hope they are viable.

Love the new graphics
  • Options
    dsteve wrote: »

Are you on android?
    My iOS ewoks stayed omegad
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Thought?

Their zeta ability seem very viable.

And Wicket may come true.
  • Options
    I have maxed out ewoks. Only miss the zeta for now but tried to fight a zaul squad in arena and still lost ....
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Are you on android?

No, I'm on iOS...and now I am not 100% sure I ever omega'ed it. Just edited my post above. I suggest you file a post in the bugs section.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Well, that was MOST of what I wanted @CG_Kozispoon , especially since it's hinted at new toons. When do we get the other half of that update?

ca3a545b81bf774e1673355d516d900e--island-posts.jpg

@CG_Kozispoon no gif?!!!!

@WookieWookie's got my back ;D
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    It just seems odd that they would do a faction pass..make some bad **** updates...but still not add th one piece missing from being able to make a complete theme team. Especially with Logray as an NPC, Wicket still MIA, Paploo as an option and any number of possible generics to choose from.
    Maybe it's coming later this month, who knows, it's still early...but here is hoping.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i think it is a bit late now to ask.
    Now it is Do or Do not. Just dont 'try'
  • Options
    Yet
  • Options
    Swgoh.gg still has the original ability description:

Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to gain 50% Turn Meter, grant other Ewok allies half that amount, and grant other allies 10% Turn Meter.
    SWGOH NAME:Pan
  • Options
    If you do want to farm them, at least wait for the double drop to start this week end...
  • Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i bet it drops with the new content. EA is super greedy, they squeeze us for the money shortly, you can count on it.
  • Options
    Scout got much better, chirpa got better.

Hopefully this second update fixed the new bug where elder doesn't always grant TM to non ewoks even when he gains it himself.

New obese character models will take some getting used to. I guess stormtroopers are fattening...
  • Kandu
    8 posts Member
    Options
    I've never bothered to post to an EA forum site before but this Ewok Faction Pass is bull! Why the heck did they nerf EE?! His TM gain to the party was his only useful function and now it's gone. Not only that, but most of the Ewok updates are miniscule and mean nothing. They've been nerfed more than they've been re-balanced.

Ewoks were the first team I built and I still use them for GW and Rancor. I've been waiting excitedly for this update only to find out that there's no real update, just minor tweaks. And, oh yeah, a major nerf on EE. What a waste! Plus Chirpa's ability Zeta looks like crap, too... Very disappointed....
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Are you on android?

No, I'm on iOS...and now I am not 100% sure I ever omega'ed it. Just edited my post above. I suggest you file a post in the bugs section.

Check your swgoh.gg account to see if your Teebo was already omega'd before. It hasn't updated with anything new from what went live today. Just like how the ability descriptions, new zeta and new portraits aren't there yet.
  • Options
    They can continue to squeeze but their **** is drying up the juice.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    They need a new "Furball" tag
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    You have to ask yourself is the juice worth the squeeze.

I'm guessing there will be a 5th ewok. Who knows for sure yet?
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Are you on android?

Check your swgoh.gg account to see if your Teebo was already omega'd before. It hasn't updated with anything new from what went live today. Just like how the ability descriptions, new zeta and new portraits aren't there yet.

Ah, that's smart. I heard it hasn't been updating for a few days. confirmed: nope, I didn't have it omega'ed. thx!
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Can confirm. Also annoyed. All my ewoks with formally Omega'd abilities have been reverted to level 7, no omegas refunded. I get that they didn't want to give people Chirpa's Zeta for free, but seriously, I lost out on 45 Omegas here! :/

happened to me as well, Lost 30 Omega on EE and Scout! I maxxed my EE and scout for that blasted Dooku event that I only beat because of R2. My swgoh.gg profile confirms this! I would like my omegas back!!!

@CG_Kozispoon Whats the plan for this? Submit a ticket??

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    According to the update the Ewok takeover isn't finished, that might mean a fifth one
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    Just like the title says. Should i be only expecting Ewok scout from the bronze packs or do some of the others appear there too?
  • AbrekV
    54 posts Member
    Options
    ewok elder sometime
  • Options
    Guys calm down.

First they give a chance to catch up existing characters.

Then they offer new content in most cases like this.

A 5th ewok will come and or C3PO. I personally have been hoping if they do C3PO that he has an Ewok power of God special and is perhaps the C3PO headed battle droid however the latter of the 2 makes little sense because he met the Ewoks full bodied. So most likely another Ewok.

They are offering double drops so f2p will be fine. They also hinted in the last line that some more stuff is coming.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/119977/mega-game-update-7-5-2017-hotfix#latest

So take a deep breathe and relax.
  • Options
    EE, Teebo, scout. Seriously, is it that hard to just look through the possible characters listed?
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    EE, Teebo, scout. Seriously, is it that hard to just look through the possible characters listed?

Is it seroiusly that hard to just answer a question without trying to put someone down?