[Mega] Game Update 7/5/2017 & Ewok Pass Details

Replies

• ScoPi
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone iOs had the omega problem? I honestly can't remember which omegas I even had on these furballs.
  • Options
    let me get this straight cg. your idea of a faction pass now is to take that faction from alright with uses for it's toons still, and completely nerf them to uselessness?!?!?! this isnt april 1st.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    Can confirm. Also annoyed. All my ewoks with formally Omega'd abilities have been reverted to level 7, no omegas refunded. I get that they didn't want to give people Chirpa's Zeta for free, but seriously, I lost out on 45 Omegas here! :/

happened to me as well, Lost 30 Omega on EE and Scout! I maxxed my EE and scout for that blasted Dooku event that I only beat because of R2. My swgoh.gg profile confirms this! I would like my omegas back!!!

@CG_Kozispoon Whats the plan for this? Submit a ticket??

Hiya!
    In order to investigate this further, could you please provide your ally code? Thanks!

I also got all my omegas put out. Android.
  • Bnorth86
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @dsteve!!!
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    ScoPi wrote: »
    Has anyone iOs had the omega problem? I honestly can't remember which omegas I even had on these furballs.

Same here, i do feel like i am missing se though...
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    What the title says
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, he did. His escape cooldown no longer resets. Found this out today.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I swear it was stated that it was WAI due to it being an ability. Why was it nerfed? Wish I could find the thread it was said in
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    KYLO REN RAID ESCAPE BUG
    Recently, we said that we would be fixing a bug where Kylo Ren’s Unstoppable ability was causing the cooldown on the Escape ability granted in raids to reset in a way we did not intend. We’ve corrected the behavior in this release.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118424/game-update-6-28-2017-7-3-update#latest

@t0neg0d
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • nulami
    99 posts Member
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Yup. On android and I lost all omegas.

I'm excited for ewoks, hope they are viable.

Love the new graphics

On Android here and everything is still maxed. Strange how it happens to some but not others.
  • Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this further, could you please provide your ally code? Thanks!

Immediately after the client restart all my ewoks' Omegas were missing - after calming down, logging out, restarting the app, the ones I had were back. I suppose we should try restarting the app before reaching for the pitchforks and torches. Anyone else try closing (not just minimizing) the app and restarting?
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    I swear it was stated that it was WAI due to it being an ability. Why was it nerfed? Wish I could find the thread it was said in

It was done solely because with the Nutinni nerf people were asking why Kylo in p1 didn't fit the definition of their excuse. So it was done as a semblance of consistency.
  • Curadan
    49 posts Member
    Options
    You can still solo it with him if you have the patience to. Same with Zavage.
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Immediately after the client restart all my ewoks' Omegas were missing - after calming down, logging out, restarting the app, the ones I had were back. I suppose we should try restarting the app before reaching for the pitchforks and torches. Anyone else try closing (not just minimizing) the app and restarting?

Good idea, but I gots a big pile o nothing. Still missing my 6 omega'd abilities.

• t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    This is 3rd time a nerf has happen close to the time I zeta'd a character. I'm seriously starting to take it person lol. I may be done with this game... they better my roster gets, the w
    Curadan wrote: »
    You can still solo it with him if you have the patience to. Same with Zavage.

More a matter of time. Even w/ the number of zylos available in guild it would take forever. This makes aat undo able for my guild now. We just aren't that cool =(
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    t0neg0d wrote: »

It was done solely because with the Nutinni nerf people were asking why Kylo in p1 didn't fit the definition of their excuse. So it was done as a semblance of consistency.
    pretty sure, devs said that they were going to fix kylo some weeks before any lugo with nute thing happened
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Think it took us an extra 20 or 30 minutes. Not game breaking
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    before zylo, you just sent in a decent jedi squad. a few jedi squads chip away at the p1 health .P2/3 was the hold back.
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    Options
    their new icons look so cute *_* i'm so happy for my teddy bears, can't wait for the new ones!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    Can confirm. Also annoyed. All my ewoks with formally Omega'd abilities have been reverted to level 7, no omegas refunded. I get that they didn't want to give people Chirpa's Zeta for free, but seriously, I lost out on 45 Omegas here! :/

happened to me as well, Lost 30 Omega on EE and Scout! I maxxed my EE and scout for that blasted Dooku event that I only beat because of R2. My swgoh.gg profile confirms this! I would like my omegas back!!!

@CG_Kozispoon Whats the plan for this? Submit a ticket??

Hiya!
    @CG_Kozispoon
    My Omegas also has disappeared on Ewoks, only one I hadn't Omegaed was tribal unity
    I'm on iOS ally code: 567-784-435
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I like: Scout-rework, Chripa-rework, Elder-rework (with 1 exception)
    i dont like: new profil graphics, Elders Basic nerf, damage nerf by changing main stat
    i dont care: Teebos skill wording, the color of the barrel :tongue:
    Anyway, Fuzzy bear becomes serious
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can you check my account for the omegas as well? It only concerns Ewok Scout and Chief Chirpa I think. I'm actually not 100% sure whether I had them omega'd but I thought I had. My ally code is 631-431-823
  • Options
    Ewok models look much better. Especially teebo. Thank you!
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix squad then their ships and now ewok rework... Sooooo are they gonna do anything to make me wanna keep playing?

Maybe go outside? Its summer

And ewoks are star wars aaaalways<3

• Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Phoenix squad then their ships and now ewok rework... Sooooo are they gonna do anything to make me wanna keep playing?

Outside!?!?!? Is that a new game mode?!?!? :lol:
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »

Yup :) And it gives far better rewards :D
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »

Yup :) And it gives far better rewards :D

:lol:
  • Options
    Anyone else' game get super laggy after the character power update? Mine has even gotten worse after this update? I'm on the latest version of android fwiw. Thinking about just reinstalling, but I've been lazy.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok models look much better. Especially teebo. Thank you!

My only issue with Teebo is in the squad screen. I can't decide if it looks like he just got out of prison or is wearing a striped suit and tie...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Chief Chirpa and Ewok Elder are doing much less damage on their basic attacks now. Chirpa particularly... mine is critting for 4.5-5k, whereas he used to crit for 7.5-8k. I suspect it is because they changed the primary stat for them. It also looks like they changed the actual stats ... the current Strength level is not as high as the previous Intelligence level was.

The damage decrease is quite significant! Why on earth would the devs do this? It's not like the ewoks were doing too much damage to begin with! And the benefits from the "faction pass" would not have been overpowered if they devs have left the stats and basic damage alone!

*sigh*