Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Infernal Outcasts looking for guilds to merge with us to complete HAAT.

Outcasts.png

Leader : Xiazer - Ally Code 719-284-173

L0rdRobo: officer - Ally Code 483-216-294
  • Options
    Hey all, our new guild is up to 20 members within the first week. We are not looking to join a guild but would like a guild to join us. If anyone is interested message me here or on the LINE app at Jwags420

Building a guild like you arw attempting is very difficult. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Options
    Guild looking for merger

The Visceral Assassins are a casual, friendly, supportive group of players looking to bring in a group of like-minded players. Our core group came over from another guild that had an absent guild leader and officers gone wild. So we're very democratic and open to input from all members on major guild decisions.

We have about 20 active members right now, most of whom are levels 70-85. We have a history of supporting newer players, and we've helped a number of players grow from level 20-ish to 80-ish.

Open to members of all levels, so long as you're playing this game mainly to have fun.
  • Options
    Hello all, my guild is looking to add a small guild or about ten players. We have a few players who quit the game and we want to fill their spots. We use discord to communicate and we are actively getting players to sign up on Star Wars gg. WE WANT PLAYERS TO JOIN US. My discord is MsullyCT#4991. We are running six on both raids but we are ready to start a seven rancor after we finish the current six. Let me know if you want hear anything else. Message me here or on discord. Thanks!
  • Options
    Boomer79 wrote: »
    Looking to merge with a more active guild. We just started hitting t5 rancor raid and that's when people just started jumping. I still have some active members that contribute daily, please feel free to message
    We will either merge with another or they can merge with my guild, either is fine

Hi boomer....we are a heroic guild seeking a guild to join us so we can go HAAT as well...we do normal AAT in 4 days but with a little help we will be ready....link me on discord @Arsenal Gunnaz #1596 or ally code is 481-933-452
  • Options
    Looking for a group of about 10-15 to join us, we are a casual and friendly guild that likes to communicate and help in all ways with whatever is goin on. We ask that you do what you can, when you can and no more. We finish Hrancor in a couple hours, and NAAT in about 2.5 days. Looking for the rest to round up our numbers, and complete HAAT. Nevertheless we just want to all get better at the game and have fun. Come chat with us on our discord server if interested
    https://discord.gg/sHFxHHm
    May the force be with you all!
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Had to remove a clown who couldn't count to 600 and he took 5 more people with him between 2 of our guilds. 1 guild has Heroic Rancor rotating between 12p and 9pm. HAAT at 8pm. The other has HRancor at 10:30p and HAAT at 7pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. Get 600 and don't be a ****. Fun group. Chat is on Discord. Discord ID: zzhbkk#9591 or Line ID: zzhbkk
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 44 people and average 18k-20k per day
    (Room for 6)
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Join the tauntauns today!
    Frequent raids!
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • AB92
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Separatist Ninjas are looking for anything from individuals, smaller groups, or a small guild of up to around 20 members to help us progress on to HAAT - on our most recent attempt we got about halfway through HAAT, so with a few more members and zetas between us we should get there.

The majority of our members have been together pretty much since guilds began, and the attitude in our guild is very friendly, helpful and laid back. We have a max damage limit on T7 rancor for the first 24 hours, then a free for all after that. Our members are spread around the world so we rotate raid times and aim to give everyone a chance. We're just seeking members to help with a few extra raid tickets and would love to have anyone who is aiming to complete HAAT in the near future

Anyone interested, my ally code is 534-739-446, message me here or add me on Line with any queries at andrew_b92.

My profile can be found here https://swgoh.gg/u/ab92/ if you wish to check! We have around half our members with their profiles synced here https://swgoh.gg/g/22408/separatist-ninjas/

All the best!
  • Options
    Grey Lights is looking for 3-4 strong players who are HAAT ready. Our guild just completed our first HAAT but unfortunately we had 3 members who didn't participate so we are cutting ties with them in hope of replacing them with stronger and more active players. We average around 3-4 HPIT and 2 Tank raids per week and about 25k raid tickets per day. We use discord to chat so feel free to contact me on there if you wanna join our guild. Also our raid time is 8pm UK time aka 2Pm CT US.
    Discord id: Sharkbait#0690
  • Options
    The Force is with me is looking for 4-5 players who want to do HAAT. Our top 10 can clear HAAT so we are not looking for damage, so much as active players who want to grow. We use LINE and we are pretty laid back group and rotate raid times, encourage feedback, its a game after all, we like to have fun. If you dont get your 600 we wont boot you, if it becomes a consistent thing that is another story. We try to be fair and respect peoples lives as it is just a game. If your interested, send me a pm.
  • Options
    Sworn Brothers is looking for HAAT ready players.
    We are able to take in 10 - 15 members or join a guild is up for discussion if your guild is in the same time zone
    Guild timezone: GMT +8 Australia/Asia (we have players from around the world)
    Heroic Pit Raid. 24h zero damage
    Normal Tank Raid. FFA. First attempt on Heroic Tank in two weeks.
    Line app for communications.
    Line ID: atomchaoshk
  • Kingpaulmathers
    23 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Crazy 88 is looking for a guild to merge with ours, we are looking for 23 people.

Heroic rancor raid: 24 hours zero damage
    Heroic tank raid: 24 hour zero damage

Raids are launched at 8pm BST

600 raid tickets daily is the only request we have.

We use line app for communication: My line ID: Darthpaulios

Please feel free to check my squad out to see my 7* kenobi: ally code: 664-151-554

Heroic rancor raid last for 5 min from start to finish, so we do ask for people who can solo the raid to hold of until raid is over.
    Heroic Tank Takedown raid last for approximately 2 to 3 hours.

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on line app.
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 43 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for upto 7 players
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Frequent raids!
    Osirisreborn on LINE
  • Options
    Grey Lights is looking for 3-5 strong players who are HAAT ready. Our guild just completed our first HAAT but unfortunately we had 3 members who didn't participate so we are cutting ties with them in hope of replacing them with stronger and more active players. We average around 3-4 HPIT and 2 Tank raids per week and about 25k raid tickets per day. We use discord to chat so feel free to contact me on there if you wanna join our guild. Also our raid time is 8pm UK time aka 2Pm CT US.
    Discord id: Sharkbait#0690

P.S. we will be starting an HAAT raid today so if you would like to start farming GK shards now is your time. You have 2 hours and 30 minutes before the raid starts.
  • Options
    Canadian Bacon West Coast is looking for up to 5 players to join our Guild.

We are composed of many long time players with deep rosters ready to enjoy the upcoming Territory Battles.

Members must hit 600 daily and be able to contribute to HAAT.

Line App for communication.

If interested, either pm me here or nomax4swgoh on LINE.

• Molelizaisajoke
    232 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Leave the guild name sentiment behind. Let the whole guild prosper. Feel the power of the darkside.

We are a four guild alliance. We use both line and discord. We have cst mnt and pst time guilds.
    We have dont have crazy rules. And dont yet have a strict 600 daily rule, but we will if you can prove your worth.
    I know GK, Hhan, Hleia is really all you want l. Come join our community you will not be disappointed.

We will make sure all members of your guild will get a fair transfer and y'all can still communicate through line or discord if not in the same guild.

Again dont let the sentiment of a guild name get in the way of your guild and guild freinds collecting gear and character shards. Join the Galaxy of Titans now.

PM me your line or discord or that you're interested
    Post edited by Molelizaisajoke on
  • Options
    Add Me for LVL 85, Maxed Zeta General Veers, clan openings as well!!! 926-445-943, we have 6 openings for our clan TwilightHunters, which is about an hour from launching Heroic Pit Raid for Han Solo shards!!!
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • supa03
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: force kln

Time Zone : Eastern

Guild Reset Time: 6:30PM

We are looking for 8 members to finish off roster

We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can.

For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

we currently running T5 twice a week and T6 once a week. nAAT is always up

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord. My ID on Discord is supa#8477

Ally Code: 445-185-278

https://swgoh.gg/u/supa/

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Four Twenty Force
    Ally code: 414-695-431

Raid times :7 pm CST open to flex due to international members

We are an active guild looking to fill out the back end of our roster with some HAAT ready or almost ready members. We have plenty of fire power but are prepping to make the jump. We currently raid about 5 times a week T7/NAAT.

We use Line as a third party chat app for strategic tips and better communication. Since we are prepping to make the jump to HAAT it is preferred you have line. If not I'm sure we could work something out.

Line ID: Emperordoomsday
    Discord: EmperorDoomsday #5678
  • Options
    Noch 41 freie Plätze

Lost Raider Germany die Gilde für alle, die entspannt spielen wollen.

Ihr habt euch von eurer Gilde abgespalten und wollt eine eigene gründen aber aus unerklärlichen Gründen funktioniert es nich?

Ihr seid Splittergruppen und überlegt wie es weiter gehen soll?

Für alle die keine Lust mehr haben zu hören du musst dies, du musst das wie z.B. du musst 600 Raidtickets produzieren sonst kannst du gehen.......

Für alle denen der Spaß am Spiel wegen ständig neuer Regeln und Zwängen vergangen ist, dennoch aber weiterspielen möchten.

Eine Gilde bei der der Spaß und nicht der Ehrgeiz im Vodergrund steht.

Starwars ist ein Spiel und kein Job und so soll es auch bleiben.

Die einzigen Regeln werden Raidregeln sein und die Pflicht wieder Spaß zu haben. Spielt wieder so wie ihr wollt und könnt, und nicht wie ihr müsst.

Sehr wünschenswert ist ein Discord Account zum Austausch und ein SWGOH Profil für eine leichtere Übersicht.

Ihr habt Lust die Gilde mit aufzubauen? Dann meldet euch über Discord BBC#9499

Bündniscode 128-812-641

Sehr gerne baue ich hier eine letzte HAAT Gilde auf in der Hoffnung endlich angekommen zu sein.

Meine Teams sind HAAT ready und bin HAAT erfahren. Inzwischen habe ich 4 Gilden geholfen HAAT Ready zu sein daher ist der Aufbau nichts neues für mich.

Nehme sehr gerne HAAT ready Spieler auf, aber auch sehr gerne die, die HAAT ready werden wollen.

9 sind wir schon, aber hoffe euch bald auch bei uns begrüßen zu können

In diesem Sinne

Es grüßt

BBC

BBC#9499
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank and heroic pit club
    We have 44 people and average 18k-20k per day
    ROOM FOR 6!
    We are looking for players like you!
    Frequent raids!
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.
    We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important! 
    Join us & grow stronger together!
    Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

Post edited by Jaxx_Saber on
  • Red_Mamba77
    152 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ewokin Family just created casual guild named :
    Ewokin with Destiny
    Guild reset 19.30 EST
    We're doing heroic rancor & NAAT atm with 30 members.
    If u guys have up to 20 members, lets merge, get better result for all members to grow faster.
    For further info, just send pm to me or to our Ewokin Family leader named Cobra (Line ID = ecobra)
    Or to Ewokin with Destiny leader named Spidee (Line ID = spidee78)
    Good luck & have fun, guys
    Post edited by Red_Mamba77 on
  • Options
    We are looking for 7 players.

We will be taking on the Haat soon, we beat aat in a few hours at this stage and could easily do it faster.

We beat Heroic Pit in minutes

All we ask is to get 600 tickets a day

We are almost all Irish/UK based players and Raid at 9pm
  • Options
    Looking for a merge. We are almost haat ready and need a smaller group to join forces with. Anywhere from 10-25 guys would be ideal. We are very causal and no strict rules. We just ask you donate, try to play daily, and do the tank raid. We are our original guild from when they first started, so we have a very solid core group of guys. We just need some more strong players to get us over the haat hump! Let me know!
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 25K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA.

We are currently looking for 2-4 strong new members to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards raids nor raid tickets. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.

Discord name: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 25K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA.

We are currently looking for 2-4 strong new members to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards raids nor raid tickets. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.

Discord name: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
  • Options
    Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.
    We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Options
    Texas tz 8 am/8pm raids
    Normal tank