[Mega]Content Update 8/2 [Hot Fix] & Commander Luke Skywalker Intro

Replies

• Options
    I only need to farm Leia a bit and win that R2 event and I'm good... not regretting having a 7 Gear 9 Old Ben, StHan, and Farmboy
  • Options
    Are you joking? This is worse than Thrawn.

I really don't get what you are upset about. We have known the requirements to get R2 for months now. Yeah, a warning is nice but have you really not invested in an empire squad since you missed out on R2 last time? How is this unfair? Far as I see it you knew well in advance that if you want to own R2 you need to have an empire squad.
    Every other legendary event that has repeated is shown in events for at least close to a week. Throwing R2 in there with mere hours to go is a money grab.

• Options
    30/80 only miracle can save me.. yes lord DOUBLE DROP!! plz come :bawling::bawling:
  • Options
    ive started farming Farmboy about a month ago and I nearly got him at 6 stars. so if you offer something like 80 shards for 20 Euro id take it. but if it's something like the 5-330 cards you won't see my money flowing.

the main problem is old ben... who has got old Ben at 7*?
    I play for about 1 year now and I got 2 shards and didn't even unlocked him, because there isn't one thing he's really good or useful at.

r2d2 might be a big problem too for many people. some guys don't just need these 5 specific toons. at first they need 5 7* imps to get the 5th for the heroes event.

I think this is way to heavy and you really should give us a way to unlock him at least at 5*. maybe id even buy a 100 Euro playcard for this event. but I want realistic offers.
  • Options
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    So glad the requirements exclude newer players. After 2 months of game play do I have any of that unlocked? At least make it like the Ewok unlocks where eberyone has a fighting chance to earn a 3 star Luke. So glad I downloaded this App.

But there are people who have waited 1.5 years for this moment... surely their wait needs to be rewarded

I want JEDI luke not this
  • Options
    3slink wrote: »
    Han solo should also get a proper rework

lol read the update.
  • Xyrex
    47 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Is Heros Journey event coming back in the future?
  • Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    Thanks. I quit getting Ben after he was 5* and couldn't remember which was better.

Same
  • Options
    Bjpac04 wrote: »
    2-F for sure. It's amazing how many shards drop if u do the few 100 refreshes a day like me. Got him from literally 20 shards to 7 star in a couple of weeks

I just 4/20. Not off to a good start. That puts me at 15/80 on simply unlocking old Ben.
  • Options
    Not to be that guy... but "rework" doesn't always mean "improvement" - Ewok Elder used to be pretty handy all over the place until the Ewok faction pass...
    I'm going to be a little bit grumpy if this screws up my chirpatine and princess zody squads... cautiously optimistic, nonetheless!
  • Options
    Any chance they change the requirements to unlock commander Luke?
  • Options
    I had a premonition about 2 weeks ago. I went from 13 to 84 shards. Time to ramp things up though.
  • Options
    Old Ben? Luke? St han? Or Leia?

My first guess would be old ben because of the evasion, but maybe Luke's leadership isn't so bad.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    BSwoody87 wrote: »
    I think that was their goal. Reward the whales.

I have a 7* Old Ben, and I didn't spend a dime on him.
  • Options
    tuan6668 wrote: »
    Why not Han Solo as one of the character for Commander Luke event? We still need five characters for the event but with the addition of Han Solo, those who have 4 of the 5 characters (Old Ben, R2, Leia, ST Han, Luke) at 7 stars can still get 7 stars commander Luke if they have 7 stars Han Solo.

Old Ben don't even have a rebel tag while Han Solo does

@CG_CapGaSP

EXACTLY, Now I gotta farm 300+ shards of Old ben without even a pack to aid me... There'd better be some free shards coming our way.
  • Options
    F2p and have all these toons at 7* besides R2...people have been guessing this for months. Heck, if you've played as long as I have, episode IV toons should already be 7*...
  • Options
    Thanks for springing on us the requirement for commander luke. and the awesome 7hr notice on r2d2 event. I glad you made communication a top priority to you customer base......
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Krayden_Phogg on
  • Options
    Come on dude, we don't even know when the event will start, and remember all of them will get reworks next week
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    Flugsvamp wrote: »
    Just to be clear, it's Stormtrooper Han and not Han Solo you need? Reason I ask is because the demo is with the required squad but with Han Solo instead....
    You can tell that they wish they could make the requirement 7* Raid Han but the getting a 7* Raid Han is just too much to ask for. People who don't have him won't be able to obtain him in time due to obvious reasons. He's a slow grind toon. Would've been cool if they planned a rework for him too.
  • Options
    They don't want us to have time to farm him for free. They want us to $buy$ crystals and packs to get old Ben to 7*.
  • Options
    I just did a full 15 sim on old ben and got 0 f'ing shards. 0 on 15...total ****. I simmed a total of almost 360 energy for 6 shards. Thanks EA. Make them required and lower the drop rate to cause people to spend more money. What a bunch of ****!
  • Options
    Gutted, don't have Old Ben unlocked or suitable Empire team for 7* R2, oh well, maybe next time.

Currently working on my empire team but my Zader and Snowtrooper are 6* and my TFP is only 4*.

On the plus side, I'd imagine that there won't be many on my shard who can get him.

Look forward to seeing him in use and hearing opinions on the event, best of luck to any taking part. Also good luck to any who are closer than me and will be trying to grind shards to play the event.
  • Options
    he's the only character that i need to farm to get CLS, lucky I only need 80 shards.
  • Options
    No way I'm getting old ben and leia to 7* for this event so I'm wondering if it will be coming back eventually? ?
  • Options
    Working on the assumption it will be mostly empire opponents (with all the debuffs)- I think Luke is a decent bet.
  • Options
    No way I'm getting old ben and leia to 7* for this event so I'm wondering if it will be coming back eventually? ?

I hope so! I gotta Farm old Ben!
  • Options
    Old Ben is the weak link on my roster for this Commander Luke Event. I have him at 4/65. Looks like it is time to put my other grinds on hold for a minute
    Obi-Wan: "It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground."
    Vader: "You underestimate my power."
    Obi-Wan: "Don't try it."

Discord: Ringer#6983
  • Options
    I'd say old Ben ATM
  • Options
    I was farming old ben 2 months ago. Then Phoenix came along, ewoks, and all the other pop up garbage that you need to spend cantina energy on.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡