Territory Battles and what we(think we)know. [merged]

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I'd bet there's a Luke-Wampa fight that will unlock Hermit Yoda. Maybe Luke has to get beaten up quite a bit before triggering a win-now move (like Old Ben's sacrifice). Then Luke wakes up in the snow and is told by Ghost Ben to go to Dagobah. That triggers an event for Hermit Yoda.

Just a thought.

That would be awesome
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd bet there's a Luke-Wampa fight that will unlock Hermit Yoda. Maybe Luke has to get beaten up quite a bit before triggering a win-now move (like Old Ben's sacrifice). Then Luke wakes up in the snow and is told by Ghost Ben to go to Dagobah. That triggers an event for Hermit Yoda.

Just a thought.

It should unlock Han captain.
  • Options
    Probably you will need specific heroes to unlock specific missions.

Example: 15 missions, 15 key heroes to get in, one of them I'm sure will require Hoth Rebel Soldier, so that means that if not all 50 players in guild have Hoth Rebel Soldier, you won't get the max rewards (let's say 40/50 have HRSo, so 40 will do 15/15 and 10 will do 14/15 missions, and you will get the rewards of 14/15 missions).

So, TL:DR --> Yes, unlock every hero possible and at least G7 them (ships too, level every ship you can).

Level / Gear will be more important than stars.

That's my guess.

Hoping to be "free" star lvl to participate, if they lock behind 5* or 7* will be bad, most will change farm schedule, some will lose interest and leave, some will buy packs.
    :frowning:
    zOWspvR_d.jpg

• Options
    You need them both 7*
  • Options
    Ask Doc Holliday what you need for TB. He moved to a dry climate and drank a lot.
  • Options
    Should we get ground vehicles table after? Would love some AT-ST, AT-AT, AAT, snowspeeder...

I've suggested this is a post before, I think that territory battles may lead into something like this, and with the vehicle assault battles introduced with ewok events may suggest them being in the future
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Im thinking the Hoth Soldier and Scout will be needed at the intermediate levels. But they could be rewards early on, and thier intermediate battles could unlock Han. With Leia being the later rewards. I also think there will be a Hoth Luke, in the reward shop and you'll have to choose between him and Hermit the frog, I mean yoda. There could be a couple of Empire characters as well, like AT-AT Driver and Imperial Snow commander both Imperial Troopers.

All speculation but it's always good to get excited.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    Wait.. who's They?

What's an Aluminum Falcon?! Uggh! You mean to tell me a bunch of teenagers blew up the death star?!
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Corvus wrote: »
    (veers,.snowtrooper, hoth rebel scout and soldier)

Did they say any toon names?

It was more out of conversation and the devs confirmed if I remember correctly but to be honest I would need to relisten to it.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    No, they didn't state any names. The podcasters speculated on a few, but the dev stayed mum.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Thanks, I thought the same but wasn't sure.
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Okey dokey, looking for a TB update this week, throw us some info please Dev's.
    Been a kitten week so far, would like some exciting news please.
    Ta
    Doc
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ceodoc wrote: »
    Okey dokey, looking for a TB update this week, throw us some info please Dev's.
    Been a kitten week so far, would like some exciting news please.
    Ta
    Doc

Hot fix update is what's on the horizon :)

Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    Ask Doc Holliday what you need for TB. He moved to a dry climate and drank a lot.
    That is actually quite funny.
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    In general you'll need all your roster. But they have only mentioned hoth versions of Han and Leia being required for certain battles.no mention of hoth scout or hoth rebel being speficaly needed.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    In a video on YouTube both hoth solders are in the group and shoot first, before hoth leía, hoth han and chewie.

*** So be it... Jedi ***
  • usArmyJedi
    351 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hoth rebel scout like many cantina shipment toons will be very easy to unlock. However....

The soldier.... I'm at 4/65! And obviously I never pulled him from bronze. I thought baze was a hard farm but this is ridiculous. 1 hard node and rarely in shipments. Anyways how far along are you.
  • Options
    I have to finish Chopper, Poe, and FOO first!
  • Options
    26/30 at the moment all from Bronziums. I'm farming Lobot from hard nodes first, then I'll see if Soldier gets a chance.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    Hoth rebel scout like many cantina shipment toons will be very easy to unlock. However....

The soldier.... I'm at 4/65! And obviously I never pulled him from bronze. I thought baze was a hard farm but this is ridiculous. 1 hard node and rarely in shipments. Anyways how far along are you.

22/65 and all bar one of those shards is from Bronziums or GW.
  • Options
    Scout done and Soldier 140/30, so 140 more shards for 7*.
  • cannon_fodder
    269 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    When swgoh.gg has 'characters of interest' at the bottom of your profile and one of them is unlocked still locked, you change your farming plans immediately...Let's see how long the five hard node attempt limit lasts - hopefully it's a permanent thing.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Finished farming HRSo September last year, but he's only G9 atm
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm not gonna bother with them. I'm just gonna hope Veers and snowtrooper will be enough.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    not farming them, kinda hoping my guildmates will ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'm not gonna bother with them. I'm just gonna hope Veers and snowtrooper will be enough.

^this all day
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Maxed. Will begin capping soon.
  • Options
    Have scout, working slowly on solider. Slow slow grind
  • Options
    Both 5* lvl 40. 157/85 and 95/85.
  • Options
    Have all at 7* but g9
This discussion has been closed.