Territory Battles and what we(think we)know. [merged]

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    How many generic Hoths characters do we need for a small part of TB that people probably haven't farmed yet, Obi?

SI11YgZ.png

Thanks Obi!
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    How many generic Hoths characters do we need for a small part of TB that people probably haven't farmed yet, Obi?

SI11YgZ.png

Thanks Obi!

What about Veers and SnT
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    You'll need literally every single character in the game

They've said 7500 units can be deployed to TB
  • Options
    I will literally never farm either one because they're both useless
  • Options
    Thanks Obi!
    What's that last Obi-Wan from? Rebels? Never seen Old Man Obi Wan done in CGI before.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Thanks Obi!
    What's that last Obi-Wan from? Rebels? Never seen Old Man Obi Wan done in CGI before.

Yes rebels
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    32 shards left for Soldier, and Scout has been ready to go at g10 for a long time.
  • Options
    I'm not spending resources on Solider until I find out he's worth the long farm. Remember when they hinted that Jedis, Jawas, and Ugnaught would be great in the AAT raid?
  • Options
    7*, and 6* + 94/100 respectively. But only level 1, and not geared much. Been doing the 3 runs daily (now 5) for quite some time.
  • Options
    I abandoned it for my clones for haat. Mistake? Can't imagine even with a bonus they'd be that op. I may get the one in cantina to 7 stars
  • Options
    Scout is 7* g10. Got him for Palp event when it first came out. Soldier is 4* 50/65 all from ally packs
  • Options
    Gonna laugh when it turns out they aren't necessary.

Don't get me wrong, I'm farming them, too--but because I don't have anything better to farm. If you don't have Poe or FOO or whatever, get those first. Folks are really overthinking all of this.
  • Waeylander
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm farming soldier strictly from ally packs. Have FOTFP I'm still farming from hard nodes
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    I'm ten shards from having soldier at seven stars so lucky me I guess, never would have expected him to be used for anything special when I first started out
  • Options
    @Gank_Killer I'll be your Huckelberry
  • Options
    I've seen nothing about ds toons as rewards though. It's all rebels and a Jedi.
  • Options
    It would make sense for certain territories to have bonuses, or unlocks, attributed to toons associated with those territories. Another example could be Dath territory requiring Nightsisters... I dread the thought as I'd need to farm them, but the idea and concept is solid.
  • Options

That's what they said about Luke but here I am with CLS at G11
  • Options

Don't get me wrong, I'm farming them, too--but because I don't have anything better to farm. If you don't have Poe or FOO or whatever, get those first. Folks are really overthinking all of this.

I mean I have nothing else to farm either I'm just saying hoth soldier is ridiculously difficult farm for me as I've never even seen him in bronze for a year and a half now. Also I'm pretty sure you had the same mentality when you missed out on CLS so... :P
  • Darth_Bruh
    75 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Watch the begining of the latest episode of the star wars show on youtube and laugh. They clearly arent required in the gameplay they show
    Edit: Just saw it again, they are there, but they might not be required
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »

That's what they said about Luke but here I am with CLS at G11

Farmer Luke is more useful than either Hoth character. And they told us we would need him before hand. For TB they told us we need everyone. 7500 units per guild
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »

I mean I have nothing else to farm either I'm just saying hoth soldier is ridiculously difficult farm for me as I've never even seen him in bronze for a year and a half now. Also I'm pretty sure you had the same mentality when you missed out on CLS so... :P
    I want to say I never opened Soldier in a pack, but I've got him at 29/65 toward his fifth star, and I've never sat down to farm his one node so I have to have gotten him SOMEWHERE. I don't think I got THAT many free Soldier shards from Galactic War :P

And, yeah, I had the same mentality toward Luke, and I still stand by that decision. I fully admit I was wrong! But I made the right choice because usually everyone else is wrong--Also, I overestimated the time they'd give us once they told us the requirements... *shrugs* Spent the time folks were speculating working on Kylo Ren. Almost have him at 7*, which should hopefully get my guild over the HAAT hump, since he can solo p1... We'll see.
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    not farming them, kinda hoping my guildmates will ;)

If 20/50 guildmates have them, then all 50 members will only get rewards based on the effort of the 20. That's how I understood the 'fight together, win together' message they announced about everyone contributing for the greater reward for all.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Nice wee bonus 50 shards this morning from bronzinium so 27/85 leaves me and started farming the other from Cantina. He will catch up soon enough.
  • Options
    Still need 9 shards to unlock HRSoldier....hoping the 3* requirement is all that is needed & my other toons can pick up the slack lol.
  • Options
    When swgoh.gg has 'characters of interest' at the bottom of your profile and one of them is unlocked still locked, you change your farming plans immediately...Let's see how long the five hard node attempt limit lasts - hopefully it's a permanent thing.

Yes that. There is now five hard node attempts and 50 crystals gets you five more.
  • Options
    7* g9 Scout since I used him to get Palp (this was before Wiggs was farmable).

Only a 3* Soldier. Made it a goal to unlock every character and finished that when Thrawn came out. Not sure how some of you pull him in bronzium because I rarely get him if ever.
  • Options
    Almost have Soldier unlocked. Scout is just about 5 star. Been too busy farming other things to notice before recently.
  • Options
    Both 7*... just need gear past g8 but that can wait... Soldier was a long farm...
This discussion has been closed.